So in my Literature class, we constantly talk about racism and white privilege...

So in my Literature class, we constantly talk about racism and white privilege. My professor claims lynchings in America were all unjustified and that blacks could be lynched for even looking at a white woman or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She says that lynching innocent black men was a family event that all white southerners were regularly involved in. How true is this? I have a feeling the niggers more often than not deserved it and it was a last resort to retaliate against terrible crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1474935988
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_corporal_punishment#United_States
toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/tim-wise-frankfurt-school-marxist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've been on Cred Forums for too long buddy blacks really were treated like dogs

Your professor is a kike and he's lying to you.

partiially not. however white privelege isa lie

in 50 years people are gonna claim blacks were treated like dogs and slaughtered by whites in 2016. Liberals have always controlled the narrative and write the history this is why im skeptical to the extent

It's always a fucking leaf. You're implying no nigger did anything wrong, never committed a crime, ever. Go fuck yourself.

i doubt she's a kike but she is definitely well versed in their virtue signalling

>all white southerners were regularly involved
>all
>regularly

The difference between what your prof is teaching you and the hypothetical liberal propaganda of the future is that your professor is telling you the truth (inb4 fucking kike brainwash). Nigs had it rough back in the day.

but youre subscribing to the same liberal propaganda, only from a past generation

How do you know?

They don't always look very jewish if they're of mixed ancestry, but they're still jews.

they were apparently viewed in the same way barbecues are today

I don't know for sure, but judging from her blonde hair and english surname i doubt it. Same difference though, she's indoctrinated by the kikes

It was a part of the culture to lynch rather than have fair public trials, blacks lynched criminals in their own communities too.

There were no doubt many unjustified racially motivated lynchings but lynching itself wasn't an inherently racist activity, it was just a method of carrying out 'justice'.

Only it's not propaganda, it's history. If she's pushing the "all whites was da devil" narrative then obviously don't listen to her but you have to accept that Americans did some pretty shitty things to blacks.

White immigrants were lynched too, so who really cares at the end of the day?

Of course it is. You can tell it is bullshit just by the way they never give examples or facts but instead paint it all with the same brush in an overly emotional sob story. Things like describing you the """facts"""" about a situation nobody could knows nothing about or verify.

I don't care who does it for what purpose, if their cause is just or not, that tone means somebody is trying to manipulate your feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1474935988

According to the Tuskegee institute there were 4,742 lynchings between and 1964. That's just too few for it to be a 'family event' commonly experienced by white southerners when you consider the 10s of millions of people who lived in the south during this period. Also what your professor fails to mention is that 1,297 of that number were white.

Lynchings were rare, sometimes they were 'justified', sometimes they definitely weren't. Regardless they seem fairly insignificant. I'm pretty sure more chinks died in race riots than blacks in the entire history of lynching, but don't quote me on that.

Total bullshit. From 1882 - 1968 there were only 4,742 lynchings. 1,297 of those killed were white, 3,445 were black.

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

Wasn't there evidence floating around that black slaves didn't have it that bad and these kinds of photos are used to stir up niggers?

Do you really think niggers only started committing an insanely disproportionate amount of violent crime AFTER lynchings ended?

If not, then she's a liar.

If yes, then... then I guess lynchings worked? Really makes you think.

My Module teacher was going on about how the English Oxford dictionary is white privilege. How it was written by a bunch of old white dudes.

OF COURSE IS WAS FUCKING WRITTEN BY OLD WHITE DUDES! IT'S THE FUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE! A BUNCH OF FUCKING TURKS ARENT GONNA WRITE IT FOR US?!

*Between 1872 and 1964*

No they did not. They had their own schools, houses, families and hell they even had their own bathrooms and water fountains.

All given to them by the white man.

Remember, blacks have literally never in the history of the world made anything on their own beyond mud huts and pointy sticks. Everything they have is because of whites. Everything.

If when slavery ended they were all summarily executed and their bodies used to fertilize the fields they would have made a far greater positive contribution to society than they have since.

The negro is a scourge on the planet and a menace to society.

You've been on Cred Forums too long, this board is satire.

>this board is satire
>except for the one post I'm responding to, I bet that isn't
what logic

That's the funny thing about Cred Forums. If you stick around long enough you learn that it's not satire at all.

actually it was often black on black. The white master/foreman beating the slaves is largely a thing of movies. It was black slave foreman that was most often the one doing the cruelty.

Most of the people that got lynched in America actually did something in order to get lynched or were at least accused of such. A lot of history is sugarcoated, I bet a lot of the riots were similar to the ones you see today.

>blacks could be lynched for even looking at a white woman

yea, no, it takes a lot more to set whites off to the point of murder, no matter how niggers are hated

By that you mean googs who attacked people were put down?

The majority of lynchings were carried out against white immigrant men. Mostly from Italy and Eastern Europe.

>Literature class, not history class
>Implying lynching nig nogs is wrong

Yes it's satire you hear that FBI every thing we say is a joke don't take it seriously we are just goyim trolls

Much more rare than you are lead to believe.

Most of the "victims" deserved it, they had been caught in the act of murder, rape, etc..

Cred Forums is just a bunch of lifeless fucks honestly, everyone dedicated to this part of chan really has done nothing with their existence and just ruins things for the rest of us with their uneducated ignorance and thinking they are "the shit" for hating minorities it's really sad honestly

Have you not seen the movie A Clockwork Orange. They will flood you with stimuli until you are utterly submissive and re-programmed. Niggers got lynched, for who knows why. It doesnt matter to anyone except the people attempting to brainwash with powerful imagery. It has 2 effects.

1) white people are made submissive and guilty
2)black people are reminded constantly that they are niggers and no one likes them.

Its how they control you.

who imported them all from africa?
>kikes and niggers

who kept them as slaves once they were here?
>kikes and niggers

Till knew what he did was wrong and, he paid the price

I'm sure it sucked being a slave but a lot of things suck, like being homeless and starving.

History isn't for faggots, looking at the situation back then without putting it in its proper context is very dishonest and stupid.

Were blacks criminals treated like crap ? Ok, what about the white ones ? Holly fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_corporal_punishment#United_States

>Rioters turned against black people as their scapegoats and the primary target of their anger. >Many immigrants and other poor people viewed free black men as competition for scarce jobs, and worried about more slaves being emancipated and coming to New York for work.[7] >The mob beat, tortured or killed numerous black people, including one man who was attacked by a crowd of 400 with clubs and paving stones, then lynched, hanged from a tree and set alight.

HE DINDU NUFFIN.

Why do you hate blacks so much, that you try to mentally gymasticise lynching?

Except it wasn't nearly as common as portrayed by the media. There wasn't one lynching in my native Charleston county, South Carolina.

Then explain eastern Europe.

Both right and wrong.

Sometimes it was unjustified and some good ol' boys looking for fun, other times it was a morally justifiable lynching as they did something undeniably evil and no one wanted to waste time in the courts.

In other words, roughly as many people have been shot in Chicago since Jan. 1 of this year as were lynched in the entire time reported by Tuskegee.
Perspective.

Fucking leaf, nigs had it rough in some places not most.

>Oh look it's another "Americans were the biggest perpetrators of slavery episode"

He dindu nuffin and got lynched. So what ? Are you implying every nigger that got lynched also didn't do nuffin ? Are you retarded ?

Those stories are the same bullshit as today's "hands up ! don't shoot !", for one dindu that really didn't do anything there's 99% that entirely brought it on themselves.

Wake up, the world has never been "fair" and never will be.

it is true, but i don't see how that's relevant to a literature class

Remind her that the first large scale lynchings in the U.S. were committed against INNOCENT white Australians who dindu nuffin.

I'm serious.

>A total of four were executed: John Jenkens, an Australian from Sydney accused of burglary, who was hanged on June 10, 1851; James Stuart, also from Sydney and accused of murder, who was hanged on July 11, 1851; and Samuel Whittaker and Robert McKenzie, associates of Stuart accused of "various heinous crimes", who were hanged on August 24, 1851. The lynching of Whittaker and McKenzie occurred three days after a standoff between the Committee and the nascent police force trying to protect the prisoners; the Committee nabbed Whittaker and McKenzie after storming the jail during Sunday church services.

>Rioters turned against black people as their scapegoats and the primary target of their anger.
>Many immigrants and other poor people viewed free black men as competition for scarce jobs, and worried about more slaves being emancipated and coming to New York for work.[7]
>The mob beat, tortured or killed numerous black people, including one man who was attacked by a crowd of 400 with clubs and paving stones, then lynched, hanged from a tree and set alight.[1

Yeah, he totally deserved it.

Cool blog post brah.

This man gets it.

Did he died showing off his muscles?

>She
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ask your "teacher" if she has ever read the bible?

Innocent white Australians didn't deserve it either, but no one holds a pity party for us.

>uneducated ignorance

Ironic phrase for someone who honestly believes that blacks were lynched for no other reason than walking down the street.

Stop projecting you faggot, nobody thinks they are the shit for hating anyone, that wouldn't make any fucking sense. Just fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

I agree to an extent. But I'm convinced that Cred Forums is a psyop designed to demoralize people who actually wants things to change.

almost all, except in rare cases, were ACCUSED of murder, rape, etc. Some were killed for sleeping with white girls.

the problem with lynch mobs in the past is the same problem we have with them now (mainly on the internet), you can't get the facts straight before someone wants to take it to an extreme.

Whites were killed by lynch mobs 90% of the time. and yet they conveniently leave that out, and insinuate niggers were the disproportionate victims.

Yes, the times were rougher than most of us can imagine and people were tough and mean.

Read this link. White privilege is a Marxist idea, literally. toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/tim-wise-frankfurt-school-marxist/

Read a history book sometime. Next you'll tell us it is uneducated to believe that blacks didn't have fair trials, or were lynched without a trial to begin with, or didn't have access to he same quality of utilities.

You're the dumbest piece of shit on Cred Forums

Read this link. White privilege is a Marxist idea, literally. toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/tim-wise-frankfurt-school-marxist/