Average, run-of-the-mill white Americans of Cred Forums -

Average, run-of-the-mill white Americans of Cred Forums -

What is it about Hussein Obongo's presidency that has negatively affected you? I'm interested in normal aspects of your daily life; things that you can point at and say "Yeah, the Obama administration fucked that up for me."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Divorce thanks to Obama care.
> get married, lose job two months later
> because I'm married, I'm not eligible for free Obama care because my wife makes decent $
>$300 a month (for both of us) becomes too much of a burden.
> get shitty job, but we're already two months behind in bills
> had to get a divorce, because bills never caught up with poverty wages at part time jobs

Have considered writing an article for someone like drudge to publish, but it's a fucking heart breaker to chat about it. But yeah brother, Obama care is the only reason I got a divorce. I couldn't continue to ask someone I love to live in poverty to support me.

My healthcare premium and my income tax rate both went up.

My dad used to call him Orono too.
He's dead now for unrelated reasons.

>Degraded race relations leading to mass chimp outs in cities around me
>Fucked up health care system even more
>Further downturns of economy as the recovery all went to the top
>Premature disengagement of GWOT resulting in ended military career, destabilization of Middle East (even further), and emboldening of terrorist cells
>Higher taxes on pretty much everything (especially property)

Pretty much all of his major victories that the Obungo-tards parade around are total fabrications and his policies have done the opposite.

Pulled a switheroo on the GI Bill and then cut the payouts.

>Vote for the post-9/11 bill.
>Got to choose one or the other.
>Montgomery GI or 9/11
>9/11 offers better payout so I took it.
>Then obama and dems change the payout to make it worse than MGIB.
>Sorry cant change back lol
>missed rent.

Fucking liars ripped off war veterans to save literal pennies on the budget.

I blame Obama for making race relations worse and the rise of SJW horseshit.

Thought your wife made decent $, how come you fell behind on bills?

Had to have the new iphone did we?

Oh fuck they're in Seattle? Good thing they don't allow niggers in Bellevue.

I don't have any problem with obama. I voted for him his first term. I voted for romney the second time around. I was middle of the road, but for about last 5 years i've landed far right, "alt-right maybe". I'm not even a racist, but i am convinced that whites are an open target, and indiviguley aren't prepared enough to put up a fight back. Obama let's that shit ride, like he is unaware. So i say praise kek, trump must win, or war will be waged, and all is lost.

Federal government finances gang members to move into my once peaceful city.

His presidency came right around the time I got out of college in a really terrible recession, so I actually benefitted immensely from his gibs. My Obamacare premium was like $40 a month before I got a job with insurance. PAYE student loan repayment plan also guarantees I'll never have to pay back my student loans in any appreciable amount as long as I keep lowering my annual AGI (which is used to calculate the payment) by contributing to my retirement plan.

Additionally, he stopped wasting huge chunks of the budget trying to control an entire region of subhuman shitskins and plunged their lands into a deeper cycle of perpetual warfare using CIA psyops. It's had a terrible effect on Europe but they could fix the problem overnight just by closing the borders, so fuck 'em, they clearly want it.

Literally the only thing he's done wrong is getting cucked by Russia every time he's tried to bring them down. He's tried to import more shitskins, but the majority of that is getting shut down. I guess the reshuffling of nigs into nice neighborhoods by HUD is bad too, but both parties been doing that for like 70 years so whatever.

Because of obamacare I lose a good chunk of my pay for shitty insurance I haven't used once. Because of Obamacare I have a longer work season than before and earn pay grade increases faster.

I hear this a lot. Can you explain how?

Can you point to legislation passed or speeches that have encouraged violence?

fucked my tax return because of nigger health care fine. fuck that nigger

He's said stupid shit like "hurr if i had a son he'd look like trayvon" and has made comments about systemic racism in policing, etc. He's verbally supported the BLM narrative.

foreign policy

all us other countries are dealing with the fallout of pisslamic "refugees" because obongo lied and continued the bullshit foreign policy he promised to change

if you want specifics, my small hometown is now fucking swamped with north africans and they cause trouble daily

Took a health care system ruined by insurance companies and turned it into a health care system ruined by monopoly insurance companies. Health insurance cost has tripled, hospital charges - tripled. Quality of care, cut in half at best.

Also this.
My last GI bill payout was for $83. Was supposed to be over $2,000.

> ay why tha fuck can't a nigga get down in dem burbs yo
> we people just like u
> yall crackaz is systemetacalially raycist
> just don wan us pee-oh-cee in yo muhfukkin hood just cuz we gottat melanin

>RACE RELATIONS
Race relations are all sorts of fucked up now.

8 years ago, I felt much more at peace with niggers, and there was much less general hostility. In the last 8 years, negros have finally been convinced that everything is whitey's fault.

It all started with that goddamn tweet about Trayvon Martin, which happened to be some of the best times on Cred Forums ever.

>Health insurance
Premiums are ridiculously high now. Luckily, my company pays for it, but this is still a hit against the entity that financially supports me.

>State's rights
I'll say this very clearly: gay marriage should be legal.

HOWEVER, this should not have been brought about by an executive order from King Nigger. It should have been up to each state to eventually legalize it, if at all.

>Level of public discourse
While this is largely attributed to society going to shit in general, he and his administration has completely lied about the situation our county is in. Primarily the job market situation.

>and has made comments about systemic racism in policing

i thought the president shouldn't be above talking about things that are true but unpleasant

Most people would cite Obamacare, basically he fucked with their healthcare insurance policies. Note I didn't say healthcare, but healthcare insurance. More American citizens have access to healthcare now thanks to removing the pre-existing conditions mandate, but unfortunately it's come at the price of everyone's premiums going up. They were already going up before Obamacare but now they're exponentially worse to the point of worker's paychecks getting substantially smaller, if not, people outright unable to get healthcare because of absurd deductibles and/or premiums.

That and he's made race relations much worse than they were when he entered office. For some reason, nearly all blacks rally behind Obama as if he's their personal savior and protector, so when shit like Trayvon Martin goes down, Obama spouts some half-assed bleeding heart nonsense before all the facts come in and it serves to divide the country.

Do the facts lead you to believe that there is systematic racism in the police force?

The statistics I have seen have directly refuted this.

liberal here, he's been a failure in all regards besides gay marriage and has done almost nothing progressive, and is basically a conservative in non-america land

all he's done is pander to big business and fuck up health care. real change would be brought by getting rid of the drug war but that would hurt the private prison industry, pharmaceutical industry, and police and federal funding. he's a slave to the dollar and does almost fucking nothing besides make good speeches.

Voted for him in 2012, and I'd vote for him again. He's a respectable intelligent person and made for a good president. Voting Trump 2016.

> What is it about Hussein Obongo's presidency that has negatively affected you?

Well, let's see. The stock market has gone up by a factor of about 2.6 since Obama took office, raising my net worth by at least double. He passed the ACA, which took the risk out of my buying medical insurance as an individual, allowing me to retire about 5 years earlier than I otherwise would have been able to. Things have been pretty sweet for me over the past 7 years. I'm looking forward to more of the same with a strongly pro-Wall-Street Hillary as the next president. Just looking out for my own financial interests, boys, don't take it personally.

take some responsibility for yourself buddy. your wife divorced you because you can't take responsibility for your own fuck ups. these are the white males in the us everybody, weak

>a failure in all regards besides gay marriage

As above, I believe gay marriage should be legal, but absolutely not at the price of setting a precedent that the President can trample all over the States' rights.

It should have happened, but not like that. The implications are actually quite terrifying.

Barry has had some of the most blatant and flagrant over extensions of the executive order power ever seen in American history.
It's a terrible precedent. The separation of powers exist for a reason.

Battling cancer. Unable to work because obvious reasons. Get letter from irs. Says "you a preacher too? You didn pay your fair share. Pay up or else".

Literally almost on the street with wife and 3 kids

He makes googles think they are justified in rioting and killing white people.

My parents made considerably less money and needed my college fund to stay afloat with their small pediatric practice. I had to do ROTC to afford a decent education. All because of Obama care.

Learn to read you shit posting fuck, I divorced her.
Fucking dumbass. I bet you're voting for Clinton so we get more illegals and less jobs.

>Healthcare costs doubled in past 6 years for wife and I, used to pay $10k/year, ended up at $23k and had to downgrade to worse plan with higher deductible to get it back down to $12k

>My liberal customers who said they'd be better off under Obama have complained to me they have less money than ever for shopping

>Race relations suck and we now have to not just stay 50 feet away from googles, we need to avoid them entirely because they've gone full retard

>Deal with shitty SJW politics every fucking day

>People seem to have lost their minds this past decade and are now all just spoiled bitchy entitled fuck-ups who take zero responsibility for anything they do wrong

That's a good enough start for me to know his term was pure dogshit.

>gay rights
>executive order

I don't know why I ever expect Cred Forums to know anything. But how could you be this wrong, senpai? How can you be this dumb and have a job?

It was actually the supreme court not Obama.

>Correcting The Record
You don't belong here.

You are both correct, I was confusing it with the timing of 13762, which was equally as egregious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13672

Either way, I believe that this decision should have remained in the hands of the states.

While the fed should absolutely control interstate and international commerce, I feel that many social laws should be left to the states, and some even left to local jurisdictions at the county and city level.

>13762
I'm dyslexic and retarded tonight.

Fuck it, back to my alcohol.

>I feel that many social laws should be left to the states
So if fags in the military marry in a state where it's legal, their marriage should be null when they're posted to a state where it's illegal? That's why it needs to be federal. Everywhere or nowhere.

Forced universities to create kangaroo courts to prosecute rape allegations outside of the protections of the Constitution. This has poisoned gender relationships between men and women and pushed the narrative of the US being a rape culture. As a result, less people are bothering with pursuing relationships and men are avoiding universities.

There is nothing in that order just as there are in most executive orders as it is just administrative shit of how the federal government runs. That is after all what the executive branch does.