I am from the future, and I can tell you this is how America ends. Are you ready?

Things start getting bad here in a few years, economically and socially speaking. The militia groups and something called RWDSs nationwide have risen drastically since 2016, as have the unemployed and unoccupied army of urban youth, leading to unprecedented levels of racial tension and urban decay. The economy collapses sometime in 2021, and the cities immediately fall into chaos.

Texas is the first state to formally announce their secession from DC. The rest of the sunbelt promptly follows. The USA loyalist military is quick to seize the Western states to maintain control of their nuclear weapons and to retain access to the Atlantic ocean, though most Westerners are sympathetic to the Republic not to DC.

Most cities in 2021 are no-go zones as the nogs are in full chimpout mode due to the economy and the ongoing revolution. The cities have been deteriorating since 2015, with crime spiking markedly year after year. Those who can leave the cities have, leaving only the worst behind.

The USA loyalist forces have a hard time both controlling urban and rural environments, but they have strong support among suburbanite white collars and foreign nations. Canada and the EU back the USA.

The majority of the US military and militia groups, along with the Russian government, back the Republic of America. The Republic's economic strong-suit is transportation, energy, and agriculture. With control of vast reserves of oil, natural gas, and precious metals- along with control of the Mississippi river and other geographic advantages- the Republic is set to become the lead economic and military power on the continent.

Cascadia and the Republic are both allies against DC.
I've seen some shit I never imagined I'd see. European military convoys on American interstates. Russian tanks patrolling Memphis. Drone strikes on Houston. British ships in the Chesapeake. Flags of nations that have never flown in America now do. 2021 is a mad time.

'til Armageddon no peace

from the future and you can't do any better than ms paint?

Before you ask how I traveled time, just understand that there is magic in memery and the internet that is just now beginning to be uncovered (hint- time is not linear.)

> RWDS

kek
it's a bright future boyz

Yes. I also drive a 93 Bronco and equip myself with a WWI era Krag. People have mistaken notions that time and technology both progress in a linear fashion. This is objectively false.

In fact, I would warn against modern technology. There was a hacking scare some time before the revolution where a few hundred cars were hacked and shut off via their internet connection. Possible Chinese probe, but the investigation was never concluded.

Go back to Cred Forums

bump

>not a '78 bronco with a straight-six
That's some weak shit homeskillet.

Why come you call it "Republic of America" when most of those states are majority Mexican?

>Texas is first to secede
Lol, ok.

> Texas is the first state to formally announce their secession from DC.
I can only hope

>transportation
No west coast
>agriculture
No agg territory

Do your homework

Oh it's the likeliest part of this scenario, ese.

The old "America isnt white" meme. That went out of vogue in 2018 or so.

That's a really stupid comment, buddy. Most of the major rivers, ocean ports, and airports are in Republic control. The battle for Memphis was an especially crucial one, where the Sons of the South drove the federals out. They're now erecting a statue downtown in their honor.

Do your homework. Oh wait, you're a dumbass from 2016.

If you can travel time did you go far ahead? or far behind?

I dont give a shit about modern crap politics and socilogy.. tell me about the aliens and spooky stuff

I'm not traveling physically through time; only this message is.

>time traveller
Considering how many of you return to this website, I'm convinced each user is from a different time line and none of your information is relevant or accurate.

Does Half-Life 3 ever get made?

I'm also from the future, the OP is a faggot

That's a fair point. There are many shitposting time travelers who either try to meme a future into or out of existence, but each time travel creates a rift and thus another universe.

I can tell you now that the future I laid before you is indeed within the realm of possibility, but the future is never set (even when it has happened).

Multiverses, man.

John Titor, is that you? Come back to bed.

no

>The Republic's economic strong-suit is transportation, energy, and agriculture. With control of vast reserves of oil, natural gas, and precious metals- along with control of the Mississippi river and other geographic advantages- the Republic is set to become the lead economic and military power on the continent.

The Republic would literally have non of these advantages beyond oil