Buzzthread poll pt.2 the polltastic boogaloo

link to buzzfeed open poll:

buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.moGk5w1g9#.an29jyQK5

THE BOT WE ARE USING:
PYTHON 2.7
docs.python-requests.org/en/latest/user/install
^ REQUIRED

pastebin.com/raw/hzdWyL5g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDfhfl4M1HY
twitter.com/DailyVotingPoll/status/778950924077334528
python.org/
mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_2
pastebin.com/raw/rmPcqT5y
archive.is/qDPMN
mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/aggregate/editorial/get/?poll_id=9673976&callback=__jsonp_0
mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=2&callback=__jsonp_1
mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=2&callback=__jsonp_2
pastebin.com/vg101tbZ
pastebin.com/RxkjEMmy
youtu.be/OJAJbvoigI4
pastebin.com/Vyz0hjZR
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

55 MINUTES UNTIL DEBATE

Powershell script was at 5k votes and then I restarted.. little under 10k votes

Started to vote for jsonp2, now, Hillary can take third place.

First for kill all Skypes and Googles

Some asshole is saying Cred Forums was responsible for this in the comments.

Tegra X1 with PyCUDA reporting in.

reminder that "they" aren't counter-rigging, its just some autists who want to be contrarian to Cred Forums because Cred Forums isn't contrarian enough already

what kind of speeds you getting?

>55%, 55 minutes
KEK IS WITH US

INITIATE MEMETIC WARFARE

PRAISE KEK

PEACE BE UNTO HIS PROPHET PEPE

We should really chill at this point and wait to see what happens, unless you just want to inflate the balloon until it pops.

Either way is good I guess.

Unbelievable, absolutely inflammatory. Cred Forums is a board of peace.

>legitimate memetic warfare
I'm proud to be a Cred Forumsack

-
-
-
-
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

>The Emergency Alert System has been activated

>youtube.com/watch?v=pDfhfl4M1HY

>URGENT: CTR AND CO-CONSPIRING AGENTS OF THE HRC CAMPAIGN SEEK TO SPAM MEDIA POLLS POST DEBATE
>THIS OFFENSIVE INCLUDES AREAS OF SOCIAL MEDIA: SPAMMING FACEBOOK AND TWITTER POLLS.
>PURPOSE IS TO MANUFACTURE POSITIVE MEDIA NARRATIVE REGARDLESS OF HRC'S PERFORMANCE

LIKEWISE

>EXPECT MEDIA ATTENTION TO Cred Forums AND SPREAD OF IT'S WORKING MECHANICS TO OUTSIDE WEBSITES
>CTR, MSM SITE MODERATORS, AND LIKEWISE SHILLS ARE ANTICIPATING TRUMP POLL LIKE STRIKES POST DEBATE
>SAID CONTINGENCIES WILL TARGET THE IMAGE BOARD Cred Forums DIRECTLY TO INFLICT DISARRAY AND TO DISORGANIZE THE BOARD
>EXPECT MASSIVE BOARD SUBVERSION:
>THREAD SPLITTING, THREAD SLIDING, ETC TO MISDIRECT Cred Forums OFFENSIVES AND MAXIMIZE DISORDER
-
-
>This message will repeat periodically and is prone to revisions as new developments emerge

>s-stop

Pretty sure we're well past the point of being subtle m8

Guys, start going for other or undecided, try and make it seem a but more convincing

Thanks America. This is the most fun I had in months!

Guys, should I open more windows?

>we've gone from 1k votes/min to 5k votes/min

We should be over 90% in an hour or so.

=PYTHON 2.7=
^ REQUIRED

=BASH=
while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"; done

=POWERSHELL=
while(1 -eq 1)
{
Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"
}

:^)

=BASH=
while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"; done

=POWERSHELL=
while(1 -eq 1)
{
Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"
}

Get this one too

reminder if you change to jsonp_2, you cast vote for other.

You know those fancy looking scripts you see in desktop threads? That's python. You can download python here.

python.org/
This is multiplat, so linux/windows/mac can use it.

Start sharing the poll on Facebook to give the impression of a shifting tide of public opinion.

>FRIENDLY REMINDER!
FRIENDLY REMINDER!
>FRIENDLY REMINDER!

If you are one of the fags complaining about the website "scrolling up" and forcing you to vote Hillary, you need to invest in script blocking software. That thread made it painfully obvious that most fags here are unwittingly contributing to the jew.

If you use Firefox, look up "NoScript" and learn how to use it. It's as easy as blocking all irrelevant websites to webpage viewing and it even allows you to see the sources of all of the images/scripts loading on the website, so you can see when Jewgle is trying to monitor what you do while simultaneously stopping it.

Needs twatter account, not as easy...
1 vote pr. account. many difficult.

sorry they use csrf protection lol

I get a few dozen cycles per second.
Some cores get an "SSLError", but they restart the script.

run it in a server if you can that's what im doing

Voted

Eyy you niggers stop fucking with the bots for now. If you actually want to do some damage you have to make it believable. We need to share this across facebook to show a shift in public opinion. If its 90% trump vs 9% Hillary and 1% others, its obvious it has been fucked with.

>Try to click Trump
>screen moved down and made me press Hillary

t-thanks CTR

you wanna share that in a pastebin?

these NL servers are amazing

slow the bots lads

Listen to this man.

pt.1

so how do i bot vote? the instructions in the OP are not clear and has dead links. pls help the technically illiterate

I fear Buzzfeed will use this incident to make an article on how desperate Trump supporters rigged one of their polls and how it's proof of Hillary's insured Victory.

haha it's fucking up their formatting

>trump winning on buzzfeed
>believable
"no"

who the fuck cares anyways, its a worthless online poll and we're killing time before the debate.

>PULL THE BREAKS WE HIT 60%
PULL THE BREAKS WE HIT 60%
PULL THE BREAKS WE HIT 60%

START VOTEBOTS FOR OTHER

mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_2

__jsonp_2 is the callback for "other"

get other more votes than hillary

pastebin.com/raw/rmPcqT5y

If you are a Linux fag type this in the terminal:
while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"; echo "Voted!"; done

>mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_2
copy

They definitely will.

FAGGOTS LISTEN UP. STOP THE TRUMP SPAMMING. IT CAN POTENTIALLY DO DAMAGE TO HIS CAMPAIGN BECAUSE IT MAKES TRUMP SUPPORTERS LOOK DESPERATE.

MAKE A BOT FOR HILLARY TO BRING IT BACK A LITTLE CLOSER.

ARCHIVE OF FIRST THREAD FOR ANY NEW GUYS COMING IN
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/qDPMN

Install python 2.7
Copy bot code, paste into bot.py
Double click

THIS
while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_2"; done

lol nt shill.

Doesn't seem to be working correctly, have been trying to increase the vote for jsonp_2, but it's just miniscule increases. Are they on to us? Or am I being stupid?

thanks senpai

no fuck that
votebot other to get it above hiLIARy

update your bots
>mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_2

You fucking idiot you underestimate how easily led the masses are. You think people that go on Buzzfeed have rigorously considered beliefs?

No breaks google we gonna do this till 99%. Nobody cares about buzzfeed

BOTS FOR HILLARY NOW!

cheked.

Its miniscule compared to Trump's gains

Updated my bot to jsonp_2 (other).

FUCK YOU GUYS SUCK AT SUBVERSION, YURI WOULD BE DISAPPOINT

Wait why not Jill Stein LMAO. What's the callback for her?

if they're that easily led, then they're going to see the vast majority wants trump, groupthink kicks in, and they go for trump. do you think these "masses" have the wherewithal to investigate if this was rigged? Retard.

God damn

You're fucking retarded. Im a solid Trump supporter. I'm just not retarded.

we need to hit em where it hurts. Blatant raids like this will do relatively little damage. Subtlety is key to inducing panic among libs. We need to make them believe they are losing. An all out attack is easily written off.

you might not care, but a lot of retarded millennial liberal faggots do. We need to hit them in their home base.

LADS PLS STOP, YOUR CRASHING TOO HARD

that's what other is
2 = other

For guys with Visual Studio installed, here's a console app that rips through http gets.

they didn't make an option for her, it's literally donald hillary or other :/

No, i Am literally watching 6 batch windows add votes to other, whereas the results callback has added 3, thats right 3 votes.

mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/aggregate/editorial/get/?poll_id=9673976&callback=__jsonp_0

the callback parameter is essentially worthless, it's a different result ID value that you'll need to change, and im too lazy to go look

Then vote Jill Stein faggot. I'm not a webdev or a programmer so I'll wait for someone to figure that out

NONONONOO DONT USE 0
0 = hillary
1 = trump
2 = other
3 = dont know

USE 1 OR 2

now is that a good thing or a bad thing?
because if we let them believe that Hillary will win, maybe less democrats will vote...

compile it, i can trust you r-right?

is it not updating? did we inadvertantly kill the server?

well fuck lol, as am I

The mentality on Cred Forums is "if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing". If you want the vote count for Hillary to compete with Trump you'll just have to run more scripts than thousand other Cred Forumsiticians.

Wew lads. I think we may as well crash the poll with no survivors at this point

PREFERABLLY 2 NOW

post the code I'm not retyping your shit I'm lazy as fuck

>__jsonp_0({"message": "", "data": {"source": "editorial", "results": {"0": 58400, "1": 140430, "2": 8705, "3": 7676, "5": 1, "66": 2}, "poll_id": "9673976"}, "success": 1, "error": 0})

You could try to go with "jsonp_66", or "jsonp_5", don't know who they are, but 66 only has two votes...

>a lot of retarded millennial liberal faggots do

No, they don't. I promise.

provide hash when you compile it yea?

NO ITS STILL GOING, WERE AT 69 POWER LEVEL. LADS DONT DO THIS

You retards do realize by playing this game in their site not only you lose once for rigged polls but also generate money for buzzfeed, FUCKING BUZZFEED, i can't believe how retarded you all are.

>is it not updating? did we inadvertantly kill the server?
lel nevermind

is there a youtube video explainging how to do this i have python installed but i dont get how to do this i copy pasted dropbox in but it isnt doing anything

see
SET BOTS TO 2

spool for Other

For any linux users:
curl -i -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"

Visual Studio is running in debug in the background. I don't think something is right with it.. that is, the vote count isn't accurate. Maybe 584k http gets were queued up by the TPL or something - they definitely didn't execute the call.

This. This is an obvious false flag.

/thread

I don't know how to do it either otherwise I would have already written a script for the other candidates. Im posting in this thread to try and appeal to anyone who might know how to do it.

THERES STILL TIME TO FIX THIS YOU NIGGERS. WRITE A SHILL FOR HILL SCRIPT TO BRING IT TO MORE REASONABLE LEVELS.

Im thinking 57 Trump 40 Hillary 3% Other will be sufficent
Why do you guys think a lot of liberal polls are showing Hillary slightly in the lead? They are obviously rigging the polls so why not show Hillary 30 points ahead of Trump? The reason is that it is not believable because Trump has a lot of supporters. If we want to fight back we have to practice subtlety.

our bots are sending get requests to the poll directly, not page hits for ad money

just use the powershell one if you cant understand how to install requests on python
>while(1 -eq 1)
>{
>Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"
>}

you forgot the -k mate (ignore https errors)

a unique spike won't generate them much money after it collapses immediately
also
> rigged polls
good one, like fucking buzzfeed isn't rigged

nah, you don't get ad revenue for simple pageviews, the ad has to load at the least, if anything this costs them money in bandwidth

>a normie noticed

how long until we're shut down??

Could be buzzfeed caching the poll, or maybe spam detection.

>c#
>anonymous function for a two-liner
>that memory ramp
Is there meant to be a dispose() call somewhere, with the library you're using?

Guys... They're vuInerabIe.

Check the results:
>__jsonp_0({"message": "", "data": {"source": "editorial", "results": {"0": 58572, "1": 176562, "2": 8722, "3": 8524, "4": 1, "5": 1, "66": 2, "666": 1}, "poll_id": "9673976"}, "success": 1, "error": 0})

You can vote for any number you want, people voted for id 4, 5, 66, 666.

> is my phone glitches

Isn't there a reddit bot that compiles and runs source code pasted in comments? SWIM should post one of the scripts and let the reddit bot execute it all night.

checked

For what do you use Visual Studio before this?

I'M GIVIN' IT ALL SHE'S GOT, CAP'N!

KEK
I cant wait to see his face when donald wins

also
>808
fucking hawaiians

say her phone was glitching, duh

maybe they'll go through gradually lol

Should i use my $150 on aws to help god emperor win?

1488 it is boys

mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=2&callback=__jsonp_1

> it is result id that has to change, fell like retard now:(

im not sure lad

>otherwise I would have already written a script for the other candidates. Im posting in this thread to try and appeal to anyone who might know how to do it.
The script is right there, you only need to change a number with jsonp_x, where x is the integer referring to the poll option.

link to this please, which site?

Vote for other option faggot

LOL hahahah

KEK is among us! Praise the lord!

How could I make it execute the command over and over again automatically?

go fuck yourself. We had a good opportunity here to crush liberal hopes and dreams and you faggots ruined it. Now theres a good chance Buzzfeed will spin this obvious hack to try and make Trump look bad.

"TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GETTING DESPERATE"

SHE"S GONNA BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the comments section, below the fb comments (if you don't block them)

while true; do ; done

This only calls the results.

double checked

>w-wait this can't be right, yesterday they told me clinton was the only real candidate, is my reality glitching?

Calm down this is just a temporary distraction until the debates start.

see You might have to change the url. It seems like many people want to take percentage points away from shillary so they are voting for anything but her.

Please tell me you overclocked that cpu.

Here:
while(1)
{
Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=0"
}

Make a file called a.ps1 and run it using powershell. You're voting for Hillary now.

If Trump doesn't do well in the debate we need every victory we can take. Not saying I don't have faith in him, I just know there is probably going to be some trickery involved.

see
Nah, stock clock speed

We should consider this practice for when there are invariably polls asking who won the debate.

thank you m8. Now if only we could get the other faggots to stop spamming Trump votes. We need to do this quick before the poll gets shut down.

Got 32 threads running.

c# code for spamming:

Uri uri = new Uri("mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1");
for (int z = 0; z < 32; z++)
{
Thread t = new Thread(() =>
{
for (int x = 0; x < amount; x++)
{
try
{
WebClient wc = new WebClient();
wc.DownloadStringCompleted += Wc_DownloadStringCompleted;
//wc.DownloadStringAsync(uri);
Task.Run(() =>
{
wc.DownloadString(url);
});

ignore the shills. get the poll to 99%

okay goys looks like i may have fucked up
thats the proper link to vote for other
update the bots!

I pasted the Python script.. stupid bot doesn't appear to have touched it.

Well, this was fun lads, gonna go to sleep now, enjoy the debates. Hope to wake up to great news later. :)

which means we definitely have to be subtle there as well. Those polls will have a lot of attention from the media. We can't afford to make Trump look bad.

Are we voting for Other now or not?

i fucked it again
mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=2&callback=__jsonp_2

probably just get trump to 99 since its obviously been tampered

aim for 4.4GHz all cores unless your really cooling sucks, 4.4 is the default turbo mode stat for that devil's canyon i7

>probably just get trump to 99 since its obviously been tampered
yeah at this point i don't know if my code is even working for "Other"

if you use linux, osx, or windows 10 then just use the bash terminal

we're doing it!
"0": 58812, "1": 224258, "2": 9515, "3": 8645
GET THE BOTS GOING ON 2
see above link
the result_id is what matters not the json thing, i messed up

No, we're voting for Trump

Do not vote 'other' you moron

Vote TRUMP

>win10
>bash
did i miss something

>trying to compile an interpreted language

python can be compiled

nah, winX anniversary has bash now, it's cool shit

a standalone interpreter can be compiled

>not writing the script in php and using hhvm

>90485907
this, the media will spin this as hard as they can. remember the bernie debates? it wont matter who wins to them, they will run polls counting people who didn't even watch, and just heard the news say hillbot won.

well shit, that is probably the only cool thing i've seen from win 10 so far

NO YOU FUCKING MORON

VOTE FOR TRUMP

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE FOR OTHER YOU STUPID CUNT

thanks senpai i got 30 running atm

dotNetFiddle.com

Does about 1,600 votes before it runs out of memory.

pastebin.com/vg101tbZ

makes hillarys magin look smaller if more people vote other than hillary it will seem she even more unfavorable then others

You don't grasp the fundamentals of strategy.

Actually, James, windows has a linux subsystem where Microsoft has reimplemented linux system calls. Thats the same bash program that runs on normal linux computers.

to get 'other' more votes than 'hillary', obviously

so what you're telling me is that bash works on windows, and that means windows has bash now

not actually a bad plan

kek

We wuz hackers n' sheet

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

10 more minutes...

Can someone rig a vote for Hillary?

is it better to have more windows on powershell open voting slower or less voting faster?

it's like i'm really on Cred Forums again

We're reaching meme levels of unchecked proportions here. Butthurtfeed is going to go nuts when they see 77%+ for Emperor Trump

I'm not from Cred Forums, but this should be working to make the Python script a little better
pastebin.com/RxkjEMmy

Also, I changed it to vote for 'Other', change to __jsonp_1 for Trump.

I'm running it on my RaspberryPi

I saw this original about 1.5 hours ago, proud of you pol, in particular the one who used a bot. kek

We want 1 million

Okay guys, should we not rather push "others", even though it seems like it's already too late.
If third party voters think they have a chance to get their person to win the election their votes will be more divided.

ive been running 20 windows for about 45 mins, this is legal right?

Why not 6 ?

what law are you breaking? you're submitting the same HTTP GET as everyone else when they vote
you're just doing it a lot more :^)

reporting in from texas datacenter

No, your gonna get arrested for rigging a shitty internet poll.

Every board is part of one big family, annon.
youtu.be/OJAJbvoigI4

>dotNetFiddle.com
This won't work - count will seem to be increasing, but you can see from the execution time that nowhere near 2000 votes will be cast - Task.Run I believe is threaded, which will be the problem.

As far as I'm aware making HTTP GET requests isn't illegal...

As long as a good portion of them are for other candidates.

nope, you're going to get v&

Can someone please make a rig script for Hillary?

No, you're gonna get arrested for rigging a shitty internet poll.

fuck off shill
submitting http get requests to a public web server is by no means illegal to my knowledge

if you were doing it with the intention to cause more than $5,000 in damage then it could be (you aren't)

t. not a lawyer

Nice digits, RMS

reported :^)

Got another Tegra board up.

python3 version if someone hasn't posted yet

pastebin.com/Vyz0hjZR

IT WAS LIKE 70% CLINTON AND NOW ITS 80% TRUMP OMFGG HAHAHAH

Most of my bash scripts are locking up for a long time, oh well lol I guess ill just start more.

DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO
DEBATE STARTING NAO
>DEBATE STARTING NAO

link pls

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8

Bump

This thread completely died once the debate started, lol.

I just have my computer on autopilot voting for Trump.