Geroge takei

Why is this man trying to guilt trip normies into voting for Hillary even though Hillary will bring them into a needless war with Russia?

He brings up the jap internment camps all the time yet I have not once heard trump talk about putting people in camps.

I used to like this guy but ever since his "blue no matter who" speech i have thought he is just another faggot who cannot think for himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4140050/donald-trump-muslims-japanese-internment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somehow fags think Trump is going to round them up. I keep reminding them Hillary takes millions from mudslimes that throw fags off of buildings.

>Why is this man trying to guilt trip normies into voting for Hillary even though Hillary will bring them into a needless war with Russia?

He's a liberal, liberals have been spinning the "He's Hitler!" narrative for awhile now.

Zulu is a ridiculous faggot

It's disappointing to me to see Takei support Hillary, especially because I am a Howard Stern fan and like to listen to him on there. It's a total strawman argument anyway, Trump never talked about putting people in camps; only deporting, enforcing the current illegal immigration laws, and improving our vetting process, all of which are legitimate ideas to consider.

Takei is a normie who can't think for himself. Buys right into Hillary's fearmongering tactics.

Trump has literally said he'll bomb our enemies and their families. What makes you think he's less war prone than Hillary?

Trump threatens our current enemies, not Russia.

Our current enemies are armed with aks and goats, Russia would actually put up a fight.

He said he'd bomb the shit out of ISIS. So Trump's presidency would mean no more ISIS. Hillary's presidency would mean trouble with Russia, more civil unrest (I.E. BLM, unvetted refugees, etc.) and more trouble in the middle-east.

This faggot talks about civil rights when he's an anti-gun fanatic. Fuck him.

>sulu pushing the right side of history bs

nice meme you degenerate fuck

>Trump threatens our current enemies, not Russia.

News flash Bong. Russia is not a friend. Putin would see the U.S. global influenced toppled and Russia put in it's place.

The only shame about the Japanese internment was that they didn't get their shit back once the war was over. I'm sure there were many fighting men who would've gladly traded places with them, and you're fucking stupid if you want Japanese walking around freely during a war with JAPAN

He's a retarded leftist, what else is there to say

What the fuck??

Oh my

Lets get him

George Takei is eternally mad about being fired on the Apprentice. He's just a sore loser.

He's a irrelevant dying nip who deserves zero attention and making this thread only brings this fudgepacker more attention

>look like the people

Bullshit. Chinese-Americans weren't interned. And a Japanese-American family helped a downed Japanese fighter pilot who got shot down during the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I'm not saying Japanese internment was justified but its a lot less black and white then people would think. Its stupid to think any other country would act differently (except Sweden) in war. The smart way to prevent that type of thing is to never get in a war in the first place which our globalists overlords are not doing since they're picking a fight with China and Russia.

I never said they are our friends, they are not our enemies though, not yet.

Anyone who doesn't see the bigger picture (globalism vs. nationalism) and see which is the better choice is short-sighted.

Fuck this goy.

as a gay Asian homo it pisses me off to no end that this loud mouthed faggot is ignoring all the fucking bullshit that bulldyke but us through for 30 years before suddenly deciding it's a okay.

I wouldn't believe he runs his own page. Someone else probably gets paid to run it.

news flash: putin doesn't want to fight you

Because he's gay and gays are afraid of republicans, particularly evangelical 'god hates faggots' wingnuts.

There was nothing wrong with the Internment Camps. Takei is a faggot. Both literally and figuratively.

Dishonor Family, やめなさい

> never heard Trump talk about internment camps

Oh well here you go then.

time.com/4140050/donald-trump-muslims-japanese-internment/

That made me think.

His argument is the slippery slope one. A lot of Cred Forums believes it's not a logical fallacy but it is until proven in the future.

You guys are completely deluded.

Fight Russia, seriously? Russia is less than 3% of the world's GDP. There can't be a fight here.

As for Putin, he is not your enemy. He is the enemy of russians. He has fucked our country completely.

>He has fucked our country completely.
How so ivan? i thought Russia was on the rise?

What a degenerate.

The ones who haven't fallen for the pro-Putin propaganda are totally against him.

Take it into account that Russia has lower monthly wages on average then some African countries.

>japanese interment camps
>Democrats enforced

>"d d d don't give into those racist republicans!"

I hate people.

t. 21 year old post-soviet moron

normal corruption is better than absolute corruption
russia has always been corrupt

Hillary Wants to start WW3 and destroy my country.

Trump wants to kick out a bunch of scumbags from his country.

It's not a hard choice for me.

Than you were wrong. It is going straight to hell.

You simply don't know who putin really is, but trust me, if he became your president, you would beg your gay nigger loving government to come back.

He fucked our mass media and got it under control, he fucked our whole economy and controls it with corruption.

Putin is a plague, a disaster, a criminal kleptocrat, call him whatever you want.

Everything about his is phony.

I hope he'll fucking die.

How come liberals are so much more articulate than conservatives? The Republican nominee can't string sentences together. Their last president was even worse. Are conservatives just generally dumber than liberals, or do they have smaller vocabularies for legitimate reasons? Is there something about conservatism that mangles syntax but provides benefits elsewhere? Less words, more testosterone?

Then let then stretch their natural resources babysitting other countries. Do you really love being world police and Israel's mercenary?

More like verbose. Keep it simple, stupid.

Are you implying putin is ok? Well, in this case, you're completely out of your mind.

Obama keeps it simple. He rarely speaks above a ninth grade level. But he never misses connectors or linking verbs. He rarely repeats monosyllabic words in rapid succession.
This trait is almost exclusive to conservative politicians. Is it because conservative voters read less because they invest more time in other pursuits? Or is it a genetic predisposition that limits their ability to think?