Milo is trying to reframe the alt right, we have done nothing in response

There is no such thing as an alt-right.

>we
>alt-right

pick one

A Jew? Trying to co-opt a potential gentile threat to Jewish power?

I for one am shocked.

Why would we care? We're not "alt-right".

I tried to warn you faggots about this back in February or January or whenever the fuck it was he started becoming popular around here.

No one listened to me.

God damn newfags can't even spot subversion when they see it. No wonder liberals call us dumb

who cares what that faggot wants to do.

No one cares about Milo anymore, even Reddit since he tried to Jew them.

Jettison the term. Don't confuse signfier and signified. We don't need any one name.

It's good that "alt-right" is getting subverted. Trump will win, and his victory will usher in an era of CIVIC nationalism. The races will blend into ambiguous citizens loyal to the Trumpist state. Get your racism out of here.

Milo's fifteen minutes are up. All he's good for is arguing with first year Womyn's Studies majors.

>The races will blend

Yes, good goy

Cred Forums is not alt-right

Stop shilling faggot, kill yourself.

Because we don't give a shit.

The world changes.

Cred Forums stays Cred Forums.

There is no alt right

Would would we do anything in response? A gay, nigger loving jew wants to pretend that he's the leader of an ideology made up by leftist shills has what to do with us?

yes you are all above us all.

Milo is a sneaky sneaky Jew and has luckily used up his 15 minutes of fame

We are Anonymous. We cannot be identified and attacked, we are all the same. Yet we are different. Our enemies can not identify us. If they cannot identify us, then how can they fight us. Do not identify as Alt-Right, if you know what is good for you.

Alt right is about white identity, and white supremacy in europe, it's not just regular conservatism that he seems to thinks. A nigger with european values is a good nigger, but should still go home to africa.

Because the alt-right isnt a thing