I NEED MA AR15 TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUBMENT

>I NEED MA AR15 TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUBMENT
*Get's drone striked*

Why do Americans hold the fantasy that they could fight the government? Do they not realize it's impossible to fight drones with ar 15s?

>drone striking their own citizens
Worse thing they could do

you keep making these threads and we keep telling you why you're full of shit, and you don't seem to get it

Bad bait. Next time use something besides drones, too obvious

Do you know how many drones they would need to take out every civilian with an AR15? It's so stupid to even consider that the only people who repeat it are fucktards like yourself its not possible.

Oh look it's CTR! Fake and gay, saged

you can't drone strike people who are right beside you. The idea is that the public is at least not helpless.

I've said it one hundred times.

Cost of a Gun.

Cost of a Missile.

Math.

It's because is b8
He makes the post, then leaves
Just sage and move on

How the fuck do these cartoonists still have careers after producing nothing but
>I'M SILLY
for fucking decades? No matter how many of these strips I read, they all look the same, they all play out the same, and they all have the same "My camp rules, your camp is crazy" message. Who's the demographic for this horseshit anyway?
Also,
>Impling the average American even knows who Pol Pot is

We did it once, we'll do it again if we have to.

Hey look!

It's the same faggot posting the exact same thing he did for 3 months straight!

Seeya tomorrow, faggot!

The majority of gun owners would gladly surrender their guns to the government the others would stash them away until they die and the stashes are discovered or until the guns rot away. I doubt anyone will stand up to the government. People are far too content with their lives and it would take much more than a gun ban to make people riks giving everything up.
IF, however, there was a small rebellion it would be stomped out with ease.

Only jerkoffs jerkoff to that happening.

The second amendment gives the first amendment it's teeth, you librul cuck faggot.

>Implying the government doesn't control the flow of money.

I support gun rights. I own my own hunting rifles and pistols for the range.

But taking down the us militarised police... National guard and the fucking US ARMY OF AMERICA ?
WITH 0 MILITA "CULTURE"
0 state to state MILITA cooperation beyond BBQ parties

0 underground shady shit

The air force will win the war by dropping leaflets at you

By the time they need to use drones to cull the uprising, Russia and every other world power would have jumped in to the fun too.

>the air force bases controlling drones are so well protected from domestic citizens.
>there's enough drones and willing pilots to suppress and kill 300 million people.

Haha, you already lost, cuck. Go prep your bull and make your girlfriend's son dinner.

like everybody else said if the US is drone striking its own citizens than they will not have any citizens willing to be citizens

I've only made this thread once, I adopted the thread from the guy you are thinking of, he is not American though.

>Implying we would follow conventional rules of warfare against the government.

Sage samefag

Don't reply to bait and sliding threads.
Don't reply to CTR

see

>CTR is real

>people continue to go to work spend money and pay taxes while us cities are subject to random drone strikes

>*Get's drone striked*

>Implying you could find a US military member who would willingly drone strike his own country.

The NANOSECOND that anti-American communist nigger traitor in the white house gave orders for the Marines/etc to turn their weapons/guns on the American people....would be the nanosecond the nigger and every last monkey in his troupe would wind up being an Alabama wind chime on the front porch of the White House courtesy of the US Military.

Don't think you realize how much the military hates that anti-American communist nigger traitor.

Wouldn't be cities, it would be backwoods shacks filled with guns/bombs or tool and supplies to make them.

If they truly wanted to fight their own citizens all they would have to do if flood the military with third worlders in exchange for citizenship