Hillary supporter thread

Hillary supporter thread

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/presidential-debate-live-updates_us_57e99692e4b082aad9b63241?2n8bebrxq2w97ldi
cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=42Y4mUyWmM0
youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no ty

YAAAS QUEEN

PRAISE BE ON HER

ONLY HILLARY CAN GAS THE KIKES

hi

I'm unironically with her AMA

CRASHING THIS THREAD
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Thieving rat, she will pay for more than cash for her crimes...

Clinton is the best for the country pic related, all praise her.

why would you ever support hillary
ever

Best of luck to you, gents. MAGA

NIGGERS

IM WITH HER
not really LUL

Anyone have any good smug Hillarys? I've been trying to start a folder.

>Cubt supporters

leave my psychotic-fu out of this

>anyone supporting Trump

I'm with xir.

9 replies ekeke

>Dude free shit LMAO
>Nuke Russia LMAO
>No more student denbts LMAO

What's not to like other than that she hurt your precious feelings?

Break the glass ceiling, Hillary; show everyone the true power of the donor class.

What do you like most about other dudes fucking your wife?

What's this CTR made a thread? Have fun girls

fuck off reddit

same

REEEE DRUMPFKINS GET OUT
THIS IS OUR THREAD

>leaning on wall
what, is she about to faint again?
also Trumps wall will be better

she's honestly /fa/ as fuck

HOW WILL YOU FEEL WHEN THE TREMORS START TONIGHT

Come on triple dubs. Pees her pantsuit

#imwithher

Shes gonna piss herself.

I hope her Diaper leaks.

REPORTING IN

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE CTR SHILL REEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog

trigger warning you pussies

QUEEN SLAY! I can't wait until she exterminates you white pigs and fills out my bank account!

how do you feel about america becoming the next germany within the next few years?

She'll not be standing in under an hour

Who else here is a NEET looking forward to the King of the Wagies getting BTFO? We may even get to see the greatest and final happening if she wins. Courtesy of Good Granny Clinton.

But I am a #HillGiant.

Everyone in this thread is being ironic

Me, my wife, and my wifes son are all watching. Let's go hillary

This is the real support for Shitllary

Kill yourself stupid faggot

Cred Forums is going to be responsible for Hillary winning by 20 points after shitposting the worst candidate in history into the Republican nomination.

This debate is going to be hilarious. In a battle of intellects Hillary and Trump are like an adult fighting a three year old kid.

If i was american id vote for hillery

Hillary supporter reporting in!
Stupid, uneducated, gun-owning, pickup truck driving, inbred white trash who support Drumpf STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.

what is y'alls favorite subreddit ?

We wouldnt take as many immigrants, vet them more thoroughly, and they better adapt to life here than in European ghettos

if she wins I'm going to immediately apply to every free handout government program possible. I'm already black so they will throw it at me.

r/TheDonald

im with her. warhawk hilliary is the only chance we got to bomb those dirty muzzies back to 600bc

I'm only voting for her because Trump is regressive as fuck that loves trickle down and Pence is a biblethumping neocon.

I vote for her in shame and wishing that someone else was the dem nominee. I hope she follows through with what Bernie has convinced her but I doubt it and expect Obama 2.0. But even that is better than "vaccines cause autism" and "global warming is a chinese hoax" trump.

fuck you cuck

Is this the "Keep America great!" thread?
Wish for the bests guys.

If the power of the donor class is the major factor, trump will win, as he was born into the donor class, and his economic policies are to lower taxes on the donor class, and allow the donor class to leave their entire estate to their kids, tax free, against the wishes of the founders of the United States of America.

Not that you care one bit about facts, or even know who the founders are let alone care about what they created and why they created it as they did.

how much $$ do you think I can get if I shill for hillary on Cred Forums?

are you serious? is this a thing in burgerland now?
i though people were bullshitting

Hillary supporters, play and vote for her...
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/

No she isn't

based roach

Reeeeeeeee

turning on the gas now

It begins.

Trump is literally a brain-damaged, foul-mouthed toddler and Cred Forums can clap itself on the back for getting Trump nominated and giving the Democrats their biggest blowout victory in American history.

>Be the most corrupt fucking person in US politics
>Kill a shitload of people
>Sell out your country
>Give secrets to our enemies
>all to become "tyr ferst wermern preserdernt"
>Loose to sentient business card powered by internet memes and an ancient Egyptian god of chaos

-leonhardt

>REEEE DRUMPFKINS GET OUT

>using nazi frog symbol of the alt-right.

>in 2016

>

We Wuz Kangz!!!!

>profit sharing
what

I'm in her, seriously. Deep.
Take my load mommy Hillary.

SHOTS FIRED ALREADY!

Look at her eyes, you can see the confidence

Look at Trumps face, he's clearly worried

I want to hate her (disgruntled berniefag) but I can't help feel myself be slightly drawn to her.

Trump also seems quite nice, but in a way that's odd. It's like he's saying abhorrent things like the corporation tax cut, but in an almost childish way that appeals to me.

How would you possibly achieve that? Blue state dems don't ""compromise" on any progressive agenda exactly because they know they have the state no matter what. California politics is permanently fucked because the dems in charge can do anything they want, as long as they're more progressive than the other candidates. You literally can't ask for compromises. The tidal wave's coming, my friend.

TRUMP IS GETTING STUMPED

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this a troll thread?

Wow, she just loves to lie.

Solar Panels HAhAHA ok merkel

>trump=communism
delusional

Trump won

>you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life
what?

How many black men have fucked your wife.

LOL Trump wrecked her shit. I'm not a trup or hillary supporter btw. Fuck them both. Just watching to see if Hillary has a seisure on live television, though.

fucking confirmed, commies on suicide watch

hillary will colapse during the debate :3

you putin hysteria cucks are so ridiculous.

>american politics
>""""debate""""
This is embarrassing.

WHY NOT
H
Y

N
O
T

SNIFF

Fuck you little faggot. You wank stains have been raiding non stop

Hillary's fucking playing him.
Now if only she would follow through with what she's saying.

trump is getting killed... and i'm still voting for him and everything, but this is a fucking bloodbath holy shit

That was such a wild haymaker. I don't know what the fuck was going through his mind when he shit that out.

What a bloodbath.

Trump must have some gigantic skeletons in his closet about his audit.

REDDIT IS RAING
CORRECT THE RECT ON FULL DEFENSE
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT A SAGE
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT A SAGE

I don't think anyone who pays attention to Clinton, thinks she'll actually do as she says. So since no one pays attention, they'll believe her.

Hillary and Trump scare the shit out of me.
Fucking lunatics. We have a nice PM. She's like your Aunt.
Even though she has nuclear weapons.

C U C K
U
C
K

>that cunt
>nice

Trumpo, literally and irrefutably getting BTFO

Trump confirmed bankrupt

Nothing here but us chickens!

no

She;s clearly fucked in the head. She can't even emote correctly for what is happening to her.

RELEASE THE SHE-MAILS HILLARY

Theresa "Snoopers Charter" May is literally the last person on earth who should've been PM.

Damn Man CRT, couldn't you be more obvious/

yfw

OUR WOKE SLAY QUEEN IS ON FLEEK AF

after the debates

I used to be a Hillary supporter, but she's just choking so much.

>She's like your Aunt.
>Even though she has nuclear weapons.

Lol, this fag's aunt doesn't have any nuclear weapons

TAKE A HIKE, KIKE

LMAO SHE'S FINISHED ITS OVER

>(((KEKOLDGENERAL)))))

Are Americans so rude to each other?
This is very undignified.

KEK

I wouldn't consider her an American.
She hates Americans.

Hillary just threw the police under the bus and called for gun confiscation on national television.

She's done.

HOw old were you when you got dropped on your head TS ?

Can't believe I fell for the Trump meme
What an idiot

I ironically support Hillary. I hope this is a safespace whereas Trumpfags will not hit me.

did grandma hilly remember her medication?

>this is very undignified

your parliament is just as bad.

but yea, generally americans can either be very chill or scum.

TRUMP WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS

I cant wait till the night of the electon when these faggot trump supporters slowly see the results come in ...seeing the presidency slip away....my cock will slowly get harder and harder and when hillary reaches 270 i hope local Cred Forums trump supporters make them selves available for their punishment ...i think we will all need a sexual release that night and trump supporters will have to submit...i hope we can organize this....btw hillary is looking good in red...

>triggered by different opinions

all Drumpftards are so pathetic, just go back to watching him make a fool of himself in front of a 100 million people

>Vast # of African-American owned businesses
hahahahahahahahahaha

V A S T
A
S
T

>GET IN HERE
she doesn't need it -- she's not fuelled by degnerated-created memes alone

SHARTING IS IMMINENT!!!!

Aye, alright. I'm not anti American. I like Americans. But the rudeness in this debate doesn't feel right. It's crude. Cultural differences maybe?
Trump is talking about police officers now.
My wife is a police officer. She deals mainly with road traffic accidents. We don't have black people here.
Pic related - most dangerous road in England. It crosses a mountain range. I live next to it and drive it often for work.
It goes East-West.
Driving it is a pain. often go to Lancaster.

what was the point of the palm springs tangent

nothing, he had nothing to say, he just desperately bullshitting. His faithful probably thought of it as good "bant" though.

my guess from is that he wanted to say he fought to let in people of all races, but the way he worded it made it seem like "well look, we didn't discriminate" instead of "i fought to ensure we wouldn't discriminate, while the golfers wanted to" or somtehing

God damn she's destroying trump

>Trump doesn't like Iran

w-t-f i h-a-t-e t-r-u-m-p n-o-w

lmao trump's jimmies are russled.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Fuck her and you.

>a fucking country other than America thinking they have a say on US politics
go hang yourself google. You are nothing and will never be anything in this world.

She's really well prepared and making the exact stinging arguments she needs to make. Hopefully the fact-checkers do their jobs because almost every single thing Trump is saying is a lie. It's insane.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/presidential-debate-live-updates_us_57e99692e4b082aad9b63241?2n8bebrxq2w97ldi

you're so fucking stupid there's not an insult that fits you

Even if there were a chance she could beat trump, you pussies better live her VP because she will get killed before inauguration

She is kicking his fucking ass lol.

>linking huffpo
thank for Correcting The Record.

The way they refer to "The X" is so weird.

Like "The nuclear [weapons]"

If dem dubs hillary gets 14/88'd by skinweeb with a Carcano. Dirty old bitch.

Trump's getting schlonged!

Anyone who thinks the normal politically litmus test approved nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Just like how Obama would be assassinated for sure right?

That said, most Clinton supports wouldn't mind much Kaine being president, if anything most people would like it.

>she cant even beat a businessman with zero (0) political experience
lmao
m
a
o

Fine, check CNN. Almost everything on there is calling Trump a liar.

cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

I'm sure that's biased too, right?

Her VP is fine. His the only one of the four who does a decent impression of a human being.

>frank luntz

you mean the guy that said Jeb beat Trump?

CTR SLAVES

>STAND UP TO BULLIES
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

Starting to happen here also. Some guy got verbally assaulted at a university by a sand nigger chick because he wore a Pauline Hanson shirt, some chick that wants to ban mudshits, and going on about how saying he's not allowed here.

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA

SHE IS INVESTED IN UKRAINE

FATALITY

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO!! STUPIDASS FELL FOR HER GOADING LIKE A FUCKING DUMBASS!

hillary killed people lmao

HAHAHAHA Trump is having an absolute meltdown on a live debate. This is so beautiful.

Damn I thought Trump was going to all the way and fuck himself at the end with some insane comment. So close. Overall decent win for Clinton. Not sure if its enough to bump her in the polls, a lot of people will actually believe a lot of the platitudes and horseshit from Trump.

maybe its time to kys

Shills BTFO

I can't wait for Republicans to SEETH for another 8 years.

>die hard leftists liking hillary "status quo cheerleader" clinton
maybe die-hard "at least the head of the axe is one of us" sjws

((()))

How many times do we have to support her? This bitch gets heavy after an hour

she trounced him, massive beatdown.

LOL KYS. SHE LOST.

supporter like her leg brace?

CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT
CORRUPT
>CORRUPT

Why do you support somebody who has been in her position of power who hasn't been able to use computers, control ISIS Iraq/Syria/Libya mess, and has been consistently caught lying about her charity?

Oh like Uncle Joe Stalin, OK.

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

(By the way tired of the select squares. I'm out of here.)

This is about as smug a photo I have of her.

Life finds a way
(Stolen joke but its a good one)

i'd be in her
if you know what i mean

I am a life long Democrat. I think Hillary is great. But she did very poor tonight.
Trump is showing he can lead America. Idk.

omfg donald drumpf blown the f*ck out......................

i am now hillaryartillery

How does he lead?

Oy vey, thanks for the shout-out Trump.

How did Trump did good tonight? He spent it dodging tax questions, insisting he didn't support the war in Iraq, saying he wont support America's allies, he literally said "blowing up iranian ships wont cause a war," claiming to have wonderful relations with black people and not calling our the clinton foundation or clinton's transcripts

Hillary lost the debate. Hahah. CTR Faggots BTFO. :D :D

epic :DDDD

Cred Forums is with her now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

We're with her because believe the world needs a defender of liberal democracy and human rights and that the US is still in an exceptional position to be that champion in the 21st century. Hillary Clinton's smart power approach to IR and her strong attitude towards protecting the post-WW2 liberal international order will make sure that America will maintain favorable diplomatic relations with traditional allies and be tough on its foes that seek to undermine US strength and leadership.

We are supportive of both intranational and international free trade and open markets, we believe in a regulated but strong financial sector that helps to stimulate growth but reigns in on the excesses of greed on Wall Street. We believe Hillary Clinton's plan to overhaul US infrastructure will create millions of good jobs for US workers and bring about the long overdue modernization of American infrastructure that will guarantee competitiveness in the 21st century. We are not mindlessly opposed to big business or globalization but instead recognize the benefits that global capitalism has brought the world in terms of generating peace and propserity for a large number of nations.

Lastly, we can not accept a Donald Trump presidency, a person who has proven himself over and over again to be a utterly ill-informed and braggadocious carnival barker with zero intellectual curiosity and no indepth understanding of history, politics and governmental policies or even the US system of government. This is a person who bases his opinions about events and policy on what he happens to see on TV, he even said he gets his ideas from "watching the shows", not policy papers from respected think tanks or consulting with expert advisors or reading books written by academics who have studied the topics they write about for years and decades. Nope, just TV. That's all he needs. Well, it's not what the world needs.

>please explain why you deleted 30,000 emails and destroyed 13 phones in an effort to hide your tracks

>my bad sorry lol

>trump, is it true you ride around town playing "i wish i was in dixie" while shouting the word nigger out of the sunroof of your limousine?

#vagina4pres

she exposed that clown tonight

feels good to see all these cucked alt-righters desperately scramble to skew online polls despite deep down knowing how badly she destroyed their guy

tonight just proved what everyone intelligent already knew

thanks leaf

Whats the point of stacking the online poll, are they gonna stack the election too?

Do you think Hillary's crying right now?

It's gotta be hard being raped like that on live TV... I'm nervous, bros... I don't want her to take her own life...

what a queen

She won the debate, but wanting to displace the white population is inexcusable.

yfw donald drumpf cocksuckers cant accept this loss

xD

She got humiliated

>REEEE IT ISNT FUCKING FAIRE!!!!
>SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO SHART COUGH AND FAINT BEFORE SHE EVEN REACHED THE PODIUM!!!!!!!

not gonna lie I'm #feelingthehill

Hill shill here - Luntz is crap. If he were ever right Rubio would be the GOP nominee

TRUMP
>I have the temperament to be POTUS

The audience literally LAUGHED at him

Hillary looked like she was half dead and ready for bed. low energy, no stamina, not fit to be president.

So, this is what it's come to.

My beautiful, beautiful Cred Forums, our sanctuary, has been over-run by the enemy........

And you think we are just going to sit down and take it up the ass?

You want a war?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING WITH?

who here #pussyposse

trump embarrassed himself desu. not that any of it will stick.

the best part was "I have a good temperament" and the whole audience laughed. actually lol'd in real life.

hillary was ok, she answered questions, stumbled on a few (the race question was a disaster for both).

>>>Hillary: He (Donald) does not believe that women should be paid as much as men, unless they do as good of a job as them
What the fuck did she mean by this shit

#feelingtheshill
FTFY

reminder that TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY

exactly, skewing these meaningless online polls accomplishes nothing but give them a small shred of their illusions back--once the polls are even or in Trump's favor they can try to feel at ease that everything is going to be okay--and of course it hardly needs to be said that taking comfort from data they personally skewed is ridiculous.

But that's not what it's about for them, like with Cred Forums, they want their echo chamber. It's not about logic, it's about getting back at "mommy" Clinton.

>Cred Forums my beautiful little safe space, is no more
faggot

this was the moment he was finished

the idea of him as president is literally laughable to the american people, he may as well drop out now

ugh i am now a shill for hill

any user can do what Trump did tonight.

Trump displayed the intelligence of a 12 year old. He either didn't answer questions or didn't know how to answer them. I almost wish we had G W Bush on the stage cuz even he is smarter than Trump

>A

>FUCKING

>SHILL

Aff star colonel.

me too

tried to volunteer with ctr but they didn't want me lol

>Hillary What is your experience ?

First Lady, Congress, Secretary of State

>Trump what is your experience?

I am rich, famous and above the law.

We've been here all along, faggot.

We've just been biding our time, waiting. Watching you cucks circle-jerk in your safe space--watching you prop up an obvious meme candidate...all so we could laugh at you when it inevitably came crashing down.

It's the same every election, we let you Romneyfags delude yourselves into thinking you had a chance, had a good laugh at you when you got Obama'd, then slipped into the shadows again.

I'll let you in on a secret, kid (though it's hardly a secret to anyone with sense,) the Republican Party has been dead since Bush. It only exists for us to laugh at every 4 years at this point.

That guy kicking the cat is a legit felon on parole though

to be fair half the audience was hillary supporters and half were donald supporters.

Trumps asshole is bleeding from the pegging that bitch gave him. It's his own damn fault for not prepping.

I unironically support her. I can't wait to taste delicious Cred Forums tears in November.
Kek probably wills it anyway.

Trump's getting roasted.

Delusional Trumpfags in full damage control mode. It's beautiful, really.

It's HER turn! What do you not understand about that? It's not FAIR

WITNESSED!!!

That cunt Kaylee is trying to spin that as a positive.

fuckin CHECKED

This isn't a real pol you idiot.

Did you forget about the emails?

S H I L L I N G
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

Shills everywhere.

Such a sad existence.

>Hello, bagdaddy!

----------DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS----------
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate

Once for Bernie, always for Bernie. Fuck Shillary.

>Trump couldn't even beat a cucked, mentally ill, physically weak, decrepit woman.
Why the Hilldog so based? She even didn't even had to answer for her support for the Iraq War or the email scandal. I'm thinking even Trump wants her to be president.

Shut the fuck up bitch. Trump won

kek

>you 1000 mad

clinton looked like a fuckin dork

No but she is fueled by big banks and Saudi princes.

Not a Hillary support, just anti-Trump.
>Dow futures turned positive, trading more than 100 points higher as Hillary Clinton appeared to gain momentum over Donald Trump amid the debate.
I'm ecstatic

>Anonymous (ID: NKo3AI7d) 09/26/16(Mon)20:37:14 No.90485800▶
>PRAISE BE ON HER
>ONLY HILLARY CAN GAS THE KIKES

so.....i guess you think his poll numbers are going to go down after today huh??

Cant wait for Trump supporters to pull a bernout and claim Hillary cheated and all the stuff they made fun of Bernie supporters for

HES LOSING IN THIS ONE, GO GO GO

woooo Killary Clinton Fan boys unite!

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=42Y4mUyWmM0

yeeeeee

Trump stumped and cucked himself

He literally was acting like a lib and wouldn't let hillary finish without shouting "wrong" "not true" and other bs interrupting her over and over

That disgusting face, all of that detox and plastic surgery makes her look disgusting.

Too think I would have been willing to face fuck her younger self.

It's what the market thinks. I actually have investments, so I'm happy about it.

I would have thought at that point you would have been self aware enough to see that it's both "sides" and anyone who can "act like a lib".

I would have banged the version of her from the universe she had a southern drawl in, not this one, this one would bite during sex.

SAGE
A
G
E

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

FUKN SAGED

This debate has revealed it to all.
#KeksWithHer

triggered.

Fuck off shill kikes. Cred Forums will not convert to Hillary after what she did to Pepe and Kek.

>this much damage control
your Fuhrer is finished

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg

Rp is fun huh?

Finally someone makes one of these.

Neoliberal Imperial shill reporting in.