This board is being flooded by shills and I'm just sitting here like, She hasn't made a valid point yet

This board is being flooded by shills and I'm just sitting here like, She hasn't made a valid point yet.

She doesn't answer any questions.

Are Anons really going for Trump?

shes just saying "I think"

I'd say it's 1:1

momentum on Trump's side but Hillary started out stronger

Every GOP debate was the exact same things

Shill flood for 3 hours

MUH SOLAR PANELS

shills aka "people i disagree with"

Fucking hell this is terrible, I open up clover, 10 anti-trump threads all posted within 20 seconds of each other, all with 0 replies.

Yea I agree, but the shills for hills kind of took over this board

Fucking hell this is terrible, I open up clover, 10 anti-trump threads all posted within 20 seconds of each other, all with 0 replies.

Bring the heat trump

you are delusional bro, Trump hasn't stated a single sound argument nor detailed how he will implement any of his policies yet.

I'm done memeing for this retard desu

I agree. She just says a bunch of flowery words and throws out numbers but doesn't explain a detailed plan or anything.

This place is getting shilled hard

We won bro damage control hard . Check em

He's getting her pretty riled

yeah

It's the will of kek. Our lord.

Chaos is the future.

>She hasn't made a valid point yet.

She has not, and she is not in a good position to talk about executing plans when she has in fact been in politics for 30 years, and already had her husband in office for 8 years. His credibility for executive office isn't the issue - it's hers.

There is clearly a campaign of the shills that began when the debate started. Either that or pol has fallen off, I haven't been here in years so i'm curious.

>1 post by this ID

true

How can she rally anyone to her side when she's not saying anything of substance...

Meanwhile Trump has been destroying her since the start.

KILL ALL SHILLS

DESTROY CTR

KEK WILLS DEATH UPON TRAITORS

>Are Anons really going for Trump?
If this is some sort of surprise to you all it means is never visit Cred Forums again and go back to your rebbit m8

>Fucking hell this is terrible, I open up clover, 10 anti-trump threads all posted within 20 seconds of each other, all with 0 replies.