HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD CRUSH HER THIS HARD

HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD CRUSH HER THIS HARD
HOW THE FUCK DID HILLARY DROP THE BALL THIS MUCH?

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you kidding? She's getting under his skin, he's being aggressive and defensive.

He's getting destroyed. Admit it.

what happend?

Sure thing straya shill

He's beating her so fucking hard on race right now

Haha, Trump confirmed for polack.
>Be african american
>walk down the street
>get shot.

sniff

ITS LIKE A PRISON RAPE SCENE

ALL DICK IN THE ASS NO LUBE

Mexico

Fuck trump, gun reform and increased policing

Authoritarian cunt

>you walk down the street you get shot

BE AMERICAN
GET SHOT

POLICE STATE!!!!! I LOVE TRUMP!!!

I agree. He's not performing well at all. He seems flustered and is all over the place. Im disappoint

kek

>Authoritarian Cunt
Yes, Hillary Clinton IS an authoritarian cunt who wants gun control

>im not okay with the police working to stop african-americans unbelievably high crime rate

libertarian cuckolds are the worst.

>right wing retards think rambling and repeating himself, bullying and admitting on live television that he evades taxes is crushing
LOL

They are both pro police state

HOLY KEK , Dubs on regresive order
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

SHILLS BTFO

She looks so pissed and speaks as if she's reading off a prompter.

Texas should secede. Fuck these fake CIA psyOPs.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

It's itchy being a lizard in a skin suit.

PRAISE

Trump is being stumped though

Crushed.

Absolutely crushed. Hillary is dead.

stop stop, she's already dead

>inb4 russia

good little sissy cuck. keep prepping that bbc

sleep well sniffer

CHOOO CHOOOO

Here's the thing, anons

Everything HRC is saying has been repeated ad nauseum by the mainstream media. There's literally nothing new; no smear, no allegation, no twist on facts... we've heard it all before.

Now Trump said - TO HRC'S FACE - that she deleted the emails deliberately, that was why everyone plead the fifth.

That is new.

Her face was priceless.

He needs to hit her hard with more shit that has never been said to her publicly.

She is totally killing trump OP.

Reality Check,

he is slaughtering her. im not sure how anyone can claim otherwise.

shes eating a lot of dick thats for sure

I'm still behind Trump, but I just want this to be over. Dreading the polls

Yep, he's totally fucking this shit up like a 5th grader trying to do a book report for a book he has not read. Makes me sick that I still have no choice but to vote for him

Trump is tilted

Shoulda banned shyvanna

t. smelbournian

Trump overcame everything
We did great checkem

Hillary went against Kek and now she's getting assblasted hardcore style

OP proves only the uneducated support Drumpf

Trump is getting btfo'd

She just mentioned the iranian joke, he got triggered, and starts acting like a fucking child.

Top kek pol can't take the loss.

He's getting real heated

Trump is getting destroyed pretty hard tbqh.

Jesus christ, that anecdote about blue screen about Hillary's temper and his ranting about whether or not he was for for the Iraq war or not. He's losing this shit

Wtf, why haven't Hillary fainted/coughed yet?

and heres another trump shill.

Hes doing well against someone who hired psychologists to get under his skin, but hes fumbling a lot, getting baited, getting laughed at.

The comments about nuclear were fucking great.

Meme magic is literally doing the opposite of everything we want ;_;

yeah he definitely has lost his composure. upsetting. i still have faith though. hopefully he'll rewatch this later and realize he messed up

btfo

did you see my dubs?

getting dubs again.

Hillary is playing it cool this time, but it's clear he's getting under her skin. She'll be his by the third debate.

Debate is soon over, soon the regulars will come back and the shills that have been working during ths time will be overrun :)

Jesus christ enough of the bullshit, hillary might be saying bullshit but shes hitting all the right buttons and at the very least proving she can speak clearly and consisely.

Trump is going "This is the truth, it is the truth alright, this happened, you might not think its the truth but its the truth, no you don't understand this is the truth, so since this is the truth, it is important to note this is the truth".

It's a complete fucking disaster.

electionbettingodds.com/

w-woah so this is w-winning

How can you think Trump won this? He basically just through a 90 minute tantrum on national TV.

The polls aren't going to look good after this fucking mess.

Are some of you guys really thinking that Trump is winning this debate?

>ctr trying desperately to bring hillary back to life
Give up faggots. Trump won even with this faggot moderator going against him.

said noone tonight

Bump for truth

at least hes honest, hillary not so much. and his comeback game is pretty strong, id say trump is winrar

>he said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good of job as men

well.. isn't that what equality means?

Kek is not on your side

Praise KEK!

Bring up the rapes.

CTR is getting so fucking triggered it's hilarious.
Get fucked you dirty cunts

kek has spoken

THEY ARE ABOUT BAIT DON INTO VOTER FRAUD

farmboy.
get an education before china buys up your family

He's doing better in this debate than in any of the primary debates.

If he keeps it up like this he retains his momentum.

HE DODGED IT

autism