Who's winning the debate?

Can someone tell me who's winning the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/70yhpb
strawpoll.me/11311466/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you dont know then it is probably a draw.

Trump is throwing hillary straight into the oven

Trump is getting BTFO hard, he's stuttering and admited he doesn't pay taxes. So good news for you senpai, no wall is happening

Trump is fucking up, truely stumped.

HilDog Dont yah know. Drumf shows no facts

objectively: clinton
memes XD: trump

No one is winning, we're all stuck in this together.

tump wins

Trump bombed starting off but he's killing it now mexibro.

It's pretty even to be honest both have had good moments and bad. shills always come out during the debates.

Not even shilling, it's pretty even. But that fact alone means it's pretty heavy for Trump.

Neither is winning

Those with the broadcasting rights.

Hillary supporters will say she is winning. Trump supporters will say he is winning. As a somewhat neutral Hillary seems to be fairing better. Trump has dodged more questions than her.

israel

neither is appealing to new voters.

He says he's avoiding taxes because he can. He points out Hillary and her goons could have stopped it but haven't.

Trump is winning fucking hard

trump is winning, hillary is getting angry

Hillary is winning. Its all over phams

It's so funny when he tries to sound caring about blacks.. he hates nigger and everyone knows it.

>flag
Indra ignored

Don't give a fuck anymore. Both are going after guns without due process.
I'm fucking done. I'm gone from this fucking country in less than a week and I'm going to do whatever I can to not come back until shit gets better. They need rightwingers over in Europe moreso anyhow.

They're somewhat even when it comes to the actual content of their arguments, but Trump's temperment is going to have lots saying he's unstable or some shit.

Who's telling the truth?

lmao how is that even a question?

digits laugh at u

ITS BACK AND FORTH
BUT OVERALL HILLARY IS WINNING
REEEEEEE

Clinton.

so both corrupt...oh great. It doesn't change the fact that killary would mean wwiii

Hillary outperformed President Trump when talking about jobs, but he totally schlonged her on race

Reminder to vote in cnn's post debate "who won the debate" poll.

who knows, right now this place is a war zone with shills and pro-trump throwing at each other all they have.

It's neither. Honestly all they'll do is appeal to the people that like each respective person already. But it gets Trump's base hype. There's a million shills and/or trolls right now so don't expect any sanity for a few days lol

Trump was winning, then came the race thing and hes getting rekt

It's gone back and forth. They've both had moments where they were dominating the other.

Trumps spewing facts while Hillary is throwing lies and obfuscation while seeming the same trump. She just threw some retarded spin off. Trump said he's been all over seeing the problems while Hillary made it seem like she's been preparing for the debate by not going anywhere.

Trumpo:
>sniffing like one of their degenerate coke parties
>behaving like a kid
>admits he doesn't pay workers
>wants racial profiling
>pro-gun control

Hillary
>calm
>collected
>commanding
>every point she makes is fact checked

I wonder who that is

tbqh it seems that he handled himself pretty well, leafie.

>Trump takes first drink of water
>Trump's nose running
>Trump looks uncomfortable, Hillary looks calm and collected
>Trump spouting nonsense, Hillary sticking to her talking points (irrespective of their legitimacy)
>Trumped up trickle down
Trump is getting obliterated. He wasn't ready for the debate tonight and it's been completely fair to Trump. Fuck man this is disappointing.

Hillary for sure, #teardownthewall

imagine how things are bad for trump in reality, that even /pol goes full political correct mode and calls that a draw.
I for one can't believe my eyes - I've never seen so low energy donald, unable to fire a single decent shot at her.

>flag

shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet does it mean he's getting rekt? damn!

Not america

Trump admitted it from the start

Hillary is, but Trump can comeback.

Hillary was pulling a bernie, offering free shit left and right, claiming to fix every problem, making up shit.

Donald didn't seem to care about her absurd statements, just wanted to make some absurd statements himself.

so i turned it off.

I'm not lying Trump is getting pretty fucked over.

Why the fuck is Hillary this on the offensive holy shit

check the polls

or these dubs

he's an amateur that's been punching above his weight for awhile.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
HE'S BOMBING
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Even kek is without words

It's rigged for Hillary.

The moderator is doing everything to only attack Trump
He's protecting Hillary
Moderator isn't even getting the facts right on the fact checking

Typical leaf. Completely backwards from everyone else's observations.

Take your meds.

Hillary looks amazing. Hillary is amazing.

>muh green screen
>muh shoe
Hillary is killing your Dahnald

TRUMP IS DESTROYING HER

Trump screwed the pooch

I absolutely hate Hillary and hopes she drops dead but Trump is looking really bad to normies right now.

Hillary obviously

I've been memeing for Trump till now, but after watching him live tonight I realized he is just too retarded to even support ironically.

At least our memes helped destroy the Republican party.

dont trust anyone on Cred Forums right now, shills are out of control

stalemate

crowd is so obviously for Clinton

Christ, there must've been around twenty minutes actually devoted to policy. First time watching american presidential debates, very surprised at how personal and petty the attacks are.

Trump will kick off soon. Esp now.

>Following the law means you're corrupt

Wut. Avoiding taxes means a bigger company and hiring and paying more people.

Seriously? Name a single lie she's said. I can remember three from Trump.

(((shills))) everywhere.
Really.
Everywhere.

Hillary is winning this. Trump has been like a kid who didn't get his cookies and milk before bed. Jumping all over the questions, repeating the same statements as his past rallies. Just a complete mess.

I wish Trump would learn how to put himself across properly. Sometimes he stumbles over himself and makes himself look stupid when he clearly isn't. He's had some great moments where he's fucked her up but he's also had some moments where he's let himself down.

It's kind of a draw at the moment because of that.

trump is legit stumped wtf is he even talking about

i opened a club that wasn't exclusively for white people, i'm very proud, that is the true way i feel

Cruz-missile

It's actually pretty even.

It ain't "Donald"

That why he earned my vote.

>mentioning Russian hacks

Wikileaks drop WHEN?

this place is a shitshow right now. CTR is paying heavy BTC for pol shills nowadays, but right now I dont think anyone is truly winning

Shillary unfortunately.
Trump's exposing the fact he isn't a politician, for good or for bad.

Trump got fucked on race issues. Far too defensive and refused to challenge Hillary on her blaming of the police and ignoring the internal problems that destroy black communities

No shill here, although clearly the SNR is out of control here.

Trump is incoherent.

Hillary sounds like a candidate.

If you don't believe me, just tune in and listen. I fucking hate both of these shit heads, but a bitter pill for some or not, the Wench is slamming the Demagogue.

I wouldn't say she's lying so much as she's skewing words in personal attacks.
Being sued by the justice department, for example

I'd love to know the cocktail of drugs that supercunt is on. I am disappoint she's still alive.

>I didn't support NAFTA
>I didn't support the TPP

BINGO!

The Don is winning but he needs to stop sniffing like a cokehead

Hillary

they both look like retards
its a shit show all around
donald still gonna win

trump wins ez

now checkem

Yeah pretty much this.

There was a couple good one liners from trump tough.

it was hillaary %60 policy %20 pandering %10 lies %10 trying to make trump look bad.

Trump %50 policy %20 tearing a new one %20 talking nonsense and out of subject and %10 defending himself

Trump was doing bretty gud in the beginning but he's throwing the debate right now. Am kinda disappointed

Relax

Vote trump and it goes back under the table.

Sadly, shilary.

Trump's probing a lot more than he's openly attacking, but he's landed some good hits in. So as Clinton desu.

However, I think overall people will remember her cringe moments and getting burned a lot more than Trump's occasional babbling.

By the way, to everyone who wouldn't stop talking about policy, consider this your BTFO. You have been completely rekt. Neither of them has said SHIT about policy details. It's literally nothing but buzzwords. This is a battle between the candidates' personalities. Trump is winning, even when he gets caught out he seems more powerful and capable than she does. Her handling of the Emails shit was abysmal. She wasn't able to spin it all, and Trump landed that blow perfectly.

About even but advantage Trump. Seeing as to how Hillary needed to blow him the absolute fuck out to reverse her collapse in the polls, that means Trump is well on track to win this.

I mean, if (((you))) say (((you're))) not a shill, (((you))) mustn't be a shill.

why are they wearing the other party's colors?

I don't know, I'm kind of disappointed, I thought Trump would mop the floor with her but he seems to keep getting caught up in bait.

My thoughts are he won't lose fans but he probably won't sway undecideds with this one.

It's easy to appear "cool, calm, collected" when you cancel all your major events in the weeks leading up to the debate and never got out of bed, you're doped up on Valium, you have an earpiece feeding you soundbites and the moderator/panelists are all democrats that you've paid off.

Let's be realistic here.

You gonna buy some red crickets with those pesos shekels to spice up your bean dish, hombre?

NECKBEARDS ON BEDS BTFO!

HOLY SHIT!

Why is Trump such an idiot?

I could have done better than this fat clown

Nobody can tell you. They are too busy shilling for their candidate.

Trump's little interruptions of clin*on don't go over so well with a dead crowd.

OH FUCK HERE IT COMES.

Or it could just be that Trump is getting destroyed and not all of Cred Forums is willing to lie about their opinion of his dogshit performance tonight.

Oh snap

slow and steady

it's all a charade.

Trump has been a dem plant since day 1

Trump has been winning up til now, ill get updated in the morning i need rest, they cut stream when he talked about fed, the shills are really grasping at straws here hillary was a stuttering mess half the time and kept repeating her old rethoric.

Trump actually had some valid point but i think media will ignore them.

Good night friends i hope trump nails the cunt

trump just btfo neckbeards

>Avoiding taxes means a bigger company and hiring and paying more people.

Come on dude, how can you be so delusional

Avoiding taxes is done for the only purpose of increasing business profits. And increasing profits is the complete opposite of increasing expenses, ie: hiring and paying more people.

How many shekel pesos do you need to buy your red crickets, hombre?

OMFG HE JUST BROUGHT UP DWS NHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A BOSS

>400 lbs
cant wait for the fat shaming article tomorrow

The debate is rigged. Clinton knows the questions, and a lot of the questions are rigged against him

He's still wrecking her

have sex

A YUGE PROBLEM

>repeating the same statements as his past rallies

tough to come up with new material when you hold hundreds of rallies instead of half a dozen

Oh well.

One one side Turmp winning would have screwed with our economy so bad that our money would be worth nothing and this place would have gone full Mad Max.

On the other now I´ll never get to see the titanic amount of normie asshurt that would have resulted from Trump winning.

Not sure if I´m happy or sad.

I believe Trump won the debate, not a home run but a good performance; Hillary has not really landed anything on him, while Trump has continued to paint himself as the change candidate and pointed out her flaws very well.

clearly it's Trump

Hillary hasn't really said anything

Trump has had so many opportunities to wreck Hillary, but he seems to have trouble articulating himself.

ANONYMOOSE BTW

I'd say clinton is winning.
Trump is avoiding all the questions.
Lester: You have 2 minutes to answer the question
Trump: *starts attacking Clinton's answer*

He's picking up, he goofed when his business was attacked and repeated law and order too much on a question he should have one in domestic policing policies, but clinton is flubbing now with saying not much with international policy.

I has a feeling it would be like this on the first debate and figured not to watch since it would be mainly memes and trump would have it in the bag. Trumps personality is gold for POTUS, hillary is much to timid and truly cares more about inane issues rather than the big facts. The next debate will be the actual issues not this meme fest.
GG Trump, better luck next time Shillary

>uses a shitty stream

I am actually surprised how little Trump said about the leaks and emails in general.

Did he and Hillary have an agreement? She won't mention Putin too much and he won't mention email too much?

They want undecided/moderate voters and the colour thing is a subliminal way of saying 'I'm open to you'.

CZEKT

All experts agree if debate is neutral Trump wins. He's still on the upward swing.

I think he's had some good moments but Lester is obviously on Hillary's side.

It has been back and forth. Trump has not looked good for large stretches, but Clinton has been pretty bad, too. He's done a better job of staying on subject/keeping it simple. She's done most of the attacking, which has kept focus on Trump instead of her. She's been more consistently decent, but Trump has had better high points.

this bitch says 'uh' over and fucking over

A normal person looks at this and see a women who's told the same lies for 30 years and the see a person like them yell at her for fuck this country up
Thats what I see

There is nothing wrong with using tax loopholes, if you have enough money to use them and don't then you're an idiot.

Trump is destroying her

He got flustered a bit about 15 minutes into it. He did manage to land a large number of blows on her though.

>cyber security
>hillary doesn't even know how to open email, or her own email password
>trump's talking about how Barron can use an iPad or boot up his Mac

no they don't have to personally know about these things but who can select and delegate the better people. but why even ask that question

he often does when he has a lot to say, he ends up stumbling over himself. It's something I wish he would work on because it makes him look bad.

Trump got stumped!

>must go against bagh-daddy
Hillary fucking a paki w/ a daddy kink confirmed?

kek

She is getting wrecked.

I waited for this.

Now i can finally rest.

Enjoy your shekels shills, when trump comes to power hillary wont be able to cover your asses.

if by 'a normal person' you actually mean 'a retard'

Neither won, America loses. Shit debate as usual. I wish they would just focus on 5 topics at length instead of trying to cover 100 topics with 2 minutes a piece.

bout tree fiddy

Trump keeps getting wildly off topic and for fuck's sake, they were just on the topic of cyber security and Trump didn't say anything about Clinton's e-mail. I mean the question was basically designed to give Trump a free "gotcha" and he didn't go for it. If that's his way of being so sure of himself that he doesn't have to try, it's not going to work. He's bombing

there's nothing wrong with taking advantages of legalities only a fool or an idiot would ignore and avenue that would benefit themselves

It's mostly a draw ....but Trump would win by a decision

Hillary is eloquently lying and spewing sentimental anecdotes
Trump is incoherently rambling and shouting memes

Americans are incredibly impressionable and emotionally docile

So Clinton

he's sticks to the defensive and attempting comebacks, I suppose its better?

>I believe Trump won the debate
That's because you're retarded. Even Cred Forums is going to tell you that he lost.

This is how I know trump is winning. Thank you leaf.

same here, pal, weird isn't it? i was mentally prepared for it.

HILLARY IS UTTERLY Blowing TRUMP the Fuck Out.

Webm related

id say its close favoring hillary atm due to her hitting him right in the buisness but with the change on topics is letting up some pressure

/leftypol/ poll
poal.me/70yhpb
poal.me/70yhpb
poal.me/70yhpb

Meme magic was fun guys....

Donald is just to fucking stupid...

Trump is doing good by bringing up many, many points. He is doing bad by stumbling and admitting to questionable acts.

Hillary is doing good by going off script, i guess. Her issue is all of her personal points she has brought up are memes or attacks on Trump.

We will see in the end.

kys

This.

Burguerland, enjoy next 4 years of Clinton

Trump has been stopped by a nigger and liberal media

who is winning strawpoll
strawpoll.me/11311466/r

trump can't talk policy on some issues and rambles about how bad it is. needs to offer solutions, or say he knows good people who can fix it.

hillary going through the usual election talk

>clean energy
>invest in you
>caring about blacks

this

His asshole is being torn

HE FORGOT TO REPLY ABOUT THE QUESTION OF HOME GROWN TERRORISTS LOL SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO IT

I hope so. Cred Forums had me hyped up that he'd wipe the floor with her, that's probably why I'm a bit disappointed.

The problem with Clinton is that even though she is a liar, she has a way of making things sound good. Trump has just babbled a lot. Like I said, the base is locked in for him, but this wasn't a great debate by any means. Good thing Hillary is such a bad candidate.

>Clock hits 9PM

HILLARY IS KING

>discussing cyber security and ISIS
>Trump has not brought up her scandal or how she is part of the reason is it is as powerful it is today

His answer was kill it at the source, faggot.

Trump

Hillary is winning the debate, looking at just the debate.
However, Trump will likely see a bounce in the polls because Hillary isn't doing good enough. She also lowered herself to Donald's level with the personal attacks. She's falling for the same bait that Jeb/Rubio fell to. Trump is losing the debate but destroying Clinton's image in the process.

NEGRO ANNOUNCER.

Trump lost but he isn't getting slaughtered

Cliton is winning

He said it was her and Obama's fault for ISIS even existing.

Tbh pol immediately declared him the loser even when other right wing trump circles say he's doing well holding his own. Either people here had their expectations way too high or this place was literally flooded with shills who will leave by tomorrow and pol will do a collective 180 and say he won.

You know (((who))).

this

what the fuck is he doing

he's missing every point he has against her

he doesn't bring up her Uranium sales to Russia, the CF, her deals with Saudi Arabia, or anything

they got that nigger up there racebaiting Trump about police shootings too and NBC is letting Hillary skate free

I knew they were going to do this

He needs to get off Lester

He's not wrong, but this is hurting him

yes, this was really strange. Maybe Trump is really a Clinton plant.

Too high expectations on my part, I was hoping for the kill shot. Should've known better.

Hillary and I don't like her because of stuff she's done in the war as head of state department.

He's losing it and it's only half way through, and he's literally screaming.

you crazy? she's dominating the debate and the best part, the thing the media will use tomorrow, is: SHE IS A BOLD WOMAN THAT FACED THAT FUCKING MEAN WHITE MALE

no one

Whoever prepared Trump did a shitty job.

He needs to stop spending so much time defending himself. It makes him look real weak. With the email stuff, Clinton spent like 10 seconds on it.

GET READY FOR 8 YEARS OF HILLARY POL. I HOPE YOUR SHITSITE CAN WITHSTAND IT!

He is saying he is a winner, and Lester is unfortunately in his way.

Lester being unable to control him just shows how right he is.

Nah you're delusional.

we'll see. At this point it's just wishful thinking

I didnt want to believe the memes that he wasnt prepping but fuck this lends more credibility to that than anything

her Nato arguments are much stronger, its over boys

>NATO is the oldest military alliance
Lol that's wrong

shes won it

If you retarded delusional cucks still believe that this manchild orange nigger is winning this debate or has any remote chance of winning the elections then you should probably kill yourself.
And this is coming from a shillary hater.
>Inb4 poo in loo
Fuck off you frog worshipping faggots.
A literal retard is your preferred candidate.
Also
>Bigly
This is your guy kek.

Subtle but persuasive.
Can't believe they get away with this bullshit.

CTR OUT IN FORCE

Trump is doing the right things.

He is exposing Hillary and the establishment as incompetent globalists harming the country for decades.

He's exposing her DNC bullshit against Bernie.

He has much higher credibility with the Stop and Frisk issue.

Trump's poll numbers will go up after this and Hillary will lose the elections.

The snarky stoners and dindus will not bother voting.

honestly trump is doing the same shit he did to win the Republican Primary, he's hitting her hard, sure hes rambling on but alot of it makes sense.

but idk...theres alot of shills invading /pol rn

>hilldog bringing up the iran deal

What an idiot.

Faggots, you say me they cant stop the Trump

"u-uh I'm the b-best, I have the best temperment, I'm the best at everything"

Jesus HE'S CHOKING SO HARD

Trump won the first half, Hillary is currently ahead in the second half.

>Can someone tell me who's winning the debate?

ISIS is doing well. They might win the election actually.

Trump has been completely dominant.

Trump down 5% in the betting odds. He got destroyed.

Shut the fuck up, Chile. I'm not even going to grace you with the name of Texas, you are a flaming faggot.

Everybody who comes here knows it's a shithole. We don't need newfags to remind us.

Trump gets wild when he realizes that the moderator is trying to control the debate towards Hillary's direction. I like how subtle Lester is being about it.

I had even started to stockpile supplies, ammo, and lube. Now who am I gonna assrape?

#cuantosmaspeña

It's not wishful thinking. We knew very well before the debate that Hillary has higher standards, and had more to lose. She did exactly the wrong strategy for public image, but is winning an "argument" in the process.
She should've focused on policy instead of Trump.

TRUMP is like the Warriors in Game 7

why is he doing this to himself

This is actually true

Trump is destroying her. First half and second half.

Trump talks about plans and policy. Clinton talks about Trump.

Clinton has no argument.

Not the American people; I can tell you that.

It's a mess. I think Donald is coming in first, but it's still a shit sandwich at best.

She countered that too about him getting triggered by tweets and threatening to blowing up sailors, also threatening to stop helping south east asia

>liberal nigger moderator fights Trump on everything
>doesn't press Shillary on emails which is a huge deal
>Trump is being hassled about stuff he did when he was a private individual, while Shillary is a lifetime politician
>Trump is trying to actually argue but these things are entirely decided by sound bites so he doesn't look prepared
It doesn't look good, guys.

He's not even hitting her hard though. He very well could, but he hasnt and its pissing me off. Hoping he gets his shit together for the 2nd and 3rd one, this one is a lost cause.

Clinton seems more poised than Trump. But they are both lunatics.
She's going on about Russia just now.

I don't want either of these idiots in charge of USA. America has a big influence on my country.
We look to English speaking countries - Canada, Australia, United States, New Zealand, and loads of little islands.
Falklands, Bermuda, etc.
UK is the fourth strongest military in the world. Fastest growing economy in Europe. Our nuclear submarines are the most silent. No one knows where they are. They are tasked to cover an area at sea. That's it. Go to the Pacific, or Atlantic. And just stay there without detection.

UK is an island nation. The sea is in our blood.

Trump won this easily

SHADILAY

POO

Hillary

Hillary is doing a good job of lying about Trump and forcing him to spend time correcting her. However, is also correct. Trump is starting to win despite a mediocre start, because he's both successfully countering Clinton, and also hitting back.

The moderator has lost worse than either candidate, he hasn't been able to keep the audience quiet or cut off either candidate.

>wanting a faggot like Gary Johnson

Both are doing awful

Lester is a Republican

IN

>ctrl-f
>the jews
0 results

Did Trump even get any coaching for public speaking and debate? It's like he's just winging it unlike Hillary who clearly prepared and knows how to hit he right notes for mass appeal.

>#cuantosmaspeña
kekekekeek
i did the same, although i don't have guns...i was gonna ask my uncle to lend me one.

LOO

Donald has no idea, most of the shit he is saying is all just anecdotal rambling. He really just comes across as this guy who is all talk but really has no plans. I hate Clinton too but she is clearly winning. More well spoken, and cohesive in her arguments

NEOCON*

Gary Johnson is the winner here, these two are awful.

So a cuckservative neocon.

whoever wins we lose

perhaps he meant that no matter what happens, the american people will get fucked over, not even Johnny would make a differnce.

hillary is calm because she took a horse tranq before this started

This. He's very ranty. She's much more calm and cohesive.

Is your fucking fault shootland let shillary takes the power with media and millenials

Agreed. Trump just needs to hold his ground and he's doing it so far

The kikes, they always win no matter what

Trump is zeroed in on the major problems facing the country, Hillary is oblivious.

This is bullshit. They aren't giving Trump any room to stretch or put his own points out; nothing but bullshit against him. Nothing about immigration reform, tax reform, or any of that. Just grilling him on the same bullshit over and over.

I hate the MSM, I hate the media. I'd rather fucking die than have Clinton in. Voting Trump harder than ever.

I've been down with Trump since day one but fuck man what the fuck is he doing

"I guess, for the hostages"

You don't GUESS here, Trump

Sadly, way correct there user.

clinton is winning by far but trump did pretty alright

Goddamit man take a breath

>pro-illegal alien
>pro-TPP
>pro-gun control
Fuck off

I feel Trump is doing really bad, though maybe it's because I was expecting Hillary to get tilted and cough a lot and Trump to do extremely well.
It's actually pretty disappointing.

Trump is losing. Badly.

First 25 minutes Trump was schlonging Hillary but he's been shit ever since

Trump is making himself look like a fucking retard.

Hillary sounds like a politician, Trump sounds like a man.
Guess which one the people want.

it's been like that since when, all eternity?

>every one is racist
>(((fact checkers))) help me
>trumped up

(((Hillaryclinton(((((((dot)))))))((((com)))))))))

Lester is being clever, but I appreciate how he lets Trump fight and win for time.

It's over guise

Go home

*sad_frog.post*

Trump is winning. Hillary is appealing to lib cunts who don't know the facts, she's glossing over the shit donald is saying by laughing or saying "fact checkers get to working".

Trump should have hit her harder, deflected easier. I am disappoint.

The candidate that says, "I've got a better temperament" is surely losing

That's high school debate tier right there

Trump won hands down

Trump blown the fuck out.

>m-muh Iran
Yeah I really wonder (((who))) is winning.

B-BULLYS

I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

trump is winning

Hillary has face checkers

vote here
strawpoll.me/11311466/r

Trump is getting raped harder than a freshman college girl.

Globalists

link?

>winning
no one. we're all loosing.

Checked

Correct user, and it will be like this for the rest of Our lives

FUCK LESTER

Trump supporter here.

Hillary won.

How will Cred Forums recover?
>th there is still 2 debates guys, guys
>*sniffs*

Trump is spinning and getting a bit repetitive. Isn't hitting her at all.

Now onto health let's see what happens.

this is the poll
strawpoll.me/11311466/r

Do you not realize charities can be written off and used as a deduction, eliminated tax debt?

CTR is strong today, just like how they bussed in Hillary's audience, or how the moderator picks on Donald, yet Hillary is getting BTFO.

Donald is cash, disregard the shills to think that Hillary is even talking in any ounce of measure. SHe's appealing to the dimwits who don't know much about international politics or anything politically domestically. Fuck off cunts.

HE CAN'T EVEN ANSWER A QUESTION

I don't like either one but the moderator is only asking bad things about trump but not Hillary. I feel like he'd die if he asks Hillary the wrong question.

Hillary supporter here.

Trump won.

you're right, it seems no one can beat those hook-nosed greedy bitches.

I know Hillary won but damn that moderator was one sided. FUCK TRUMP

Thankyou very much mr leaf for correcting the record

kek

checked
disregard the gaslighters

Hillary SUpporter Here.

Trump won.

HURR DURR THEY'RE RESTRICTING OUR GUNS, I'M GOING TO A COUNTRY WITH NO GUNS

>MUH WOMYN

Hillary.
Anybody saying Trump is either trolling hard as fuck, an idiot, or an underage who needs to go to bed.

Trump is getting raped by that evil bitch. This is killing me.

Hillary just bragged about when she was in court for 11 hours....for those people she let die

PRAISE KEK

HE HAS GIVEN US HIS GOSPEL

IN KEK'S NAME

AWOO!

Wow Clinton is salty

>she literally turned her senate grilling into a strong point
fuck, she's good

Mass spamming the same shit just to say trump is losing is quality damage control if I ever saw it.

Not a Hilary supporter but she clearly won this one, no question

don't come back, you won't be missed.

Of which Trump has possible had no donations. All he had to do was turn to the Clinton Foundation and say they donated just 10% of their earnings last year, which is awful for a charity.

ONLY ROSIE O DONNEL

Aussie here. Never liked Clinton but she's clearly winning.

Hillary is repeating the lies written by her ghost writers and Trump is Trump.

The more important question is what do you want?

Illegal immigrants and the same corrupt job system? Then vote Hillary

Legal immigrants and another job system? Then vote Trump

I hope Hillary wins so Germany can send all its refugees to the USA. The USA created the refugee crisis so they have to pay for the results with 100 % of their money and land.

wonder when the wall thing is going to be brought up, thus far only the niggers killing each other at slaughterhouse rates has been discussed.

>strawpoll.me/11311466/r
LOL

we don't have polls right now, so the best way to know is through betting markets. Looking at maxim betting odds, trump is getting BTFO'd.

Who the fuck did she mention? That sounds fishy as fuck

CALLING A SPECIFIC WOMAN UGLY IS NOT SEXIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahaha @ trump supporters

>Hillary isn't nice to me!
FUCKING HIT HER GODDAMMIT. FUCKING HIT HER. FUCKING HIT HOLT FOR HIS RETARDED QUESTION ON HER LOOK

it's a stalemate. hillary managed to make trump look like an idiot on a few occasions, but it didn't stick. trump didn't blow up at all, despite hillary's very obvious attempts to bait him into doing so

>ALICIA MACHADO
>UGLY
faggot

>Shillary spends gollirions on bad publicity to Trump
>Polls stills say Trump high

You cant stop the Trump

so many easy comebacks, picks the worst
hes a puppet to hillary right?

Name 1 fucking point she's lying
Other than NATO being "good", we all know NATO is pretty shit, because you guys are pretty shit. Except for the brits, they're probably one of the more better countries that provide actual excellent military aid. But the rest of Europe is pretty shit and just piggybacking off of NATO for their "safe space."

>trump supporters literally believe this

Trump is tearing her a new ass with every comeback he makes.