What happens to Cred Forums and the alt right as a whole if Trump doesn't win?

What happens to Cred Forums and the alt right as a whole if Trump doesn't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sorHHNEyK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It becomes far better. Trump is boring now.

>if

uprisings

Wait until the next Republican candidate.

>if

Pussy ass Trump supporters turn ghost

This place will be EMPTY after Hillary wins the election

Official I'm sorry for ever having faith in Trump thread. Yes I'm a Trump supporter and I regret it. Take the pledge with me and copy and paste the next paragraph and absolve yourself from your sins.

I, user apologize for pushing this Trump meme. I played a part in pushing his popularity and I was gravely mistaken. I pledge from this point on, to do everything in my power to make sure Trump will never be elected president. I'm not proud of saying this but I know it's for the best, I'm with her.

>casuals leave the board after election
>bern victims will shitpost for a bit

we are all ironically supporting Trump here, so the board will just goes back to normal.

right guys?

Trump winning may make the Alt Right fizzle because like all politicians, he'll suck once in office.

Trump losing will put one of the most corrupt, crony-rewarding politicians in US history in office, causing the pot to boil over and a true interesting time in history will begin.

We wait for the next populist politician

Right wing death squads

Cred Forums goes on.

The alt right becomes largely irrelevant, perhaps even dies.

it would be screenshots and #POLBTFO for a month

Move to the woods n start a proper kek cult

Hopefully you all kill yourself with great prejudice

I've lost all liking for Trump just off this debate. Would have been better if Cruz was up there.

Bet 90% a dumb nigger posted this.

double down on 1488

I, user apologize for pushing this Trump meme. I played a part in pushing his popularity and I was gravely mistaken. I pledge from this point on, to do everything in my power to make sure Trump will never be elected president. I'm not proud of saying this but I know it's for the best, I'm with her.

lol, fuck off CTR

TEXAS SECEDES

we all ?sepuku/

Just wait until the french election when FN wins

FULL rejection of society. I'll spend the rest of my days preparing for the race war.

FN will never win. At best they get to the second round, and then get wiped out.

>if
>not when

Texas is mostly Mexican under 20. Only way it secedes is to join with Mexico (if the federal government gibs ever disappear).

i'm actually pretty sad atm, trump should be dominating. he just sounds like a high energy Jeb Bush

I wouldn't even mind joining mexico if we get states rights, but I have no idea how the mexican government works

my dream is for pol and the alt right to all suicide at once. Ahh. is just a dream and won't happen, but maybe they just drink themselves to death slowly.

We are not the alt right.
Trump is the best choice we've had in years on account that he isn't a jewish puppet. He is not Adolf Hitler.

Shittier than America man.

This

How much did CTR pay for those digits, shill?

Same thing that'll happen when Europe doesn't go alt-right. The right will radicalize. By ignoring their concerns (however right or wrong) we are setting up a stage for a huge amount of chaos and instability.

THIS

>double down

Stop making me want to go to timmies

Yeah "ironically", like our shitty country getting fucked over by TPP and a cold war wouldn't bring enough bad shit.

You know that Japanese guy who bayonet'd that corrupt fuck?

Someone who isn't me is gonna do that to Hillary.

You do know SJWs will get even more powerful and crazier than they already are now right? The alt right is pretty much the last line of defense against all out cultural insanity.

Just look at how things are now compared to 2012. Heck, the tranny insanity only became mainstream in 2015.

Nothing. This was the last stand of the west. She will go to war with Iran and all we hold dear in the west will end.

If Trump loses I'm literally going to kill myself desu, I don't want to live through 4 years of Clinton. It's not worth watching the corpse of America get raped again.

Continue to shitpost on Cred Forums

Operation Rubicon

Dies and goes back to worshipping Hitler.and remembering the good ole 50's.

kek and other force memes will be dead as well

Hopefully they all kill themselves.

Make Cred Forums Great Again

We grow stronger.

>I don't want to live through 4 years of clinton

How do you think I feel living through 5 years of Trudeau?

They lock us all up in those closed Walmarts (detention centers).

Civil war.

Enjoy the gulag

we meme for 4 more years

i will be a lot angry if this free pass evil shit grinning woman gets to be the president of USA.

Kill yourself

If we lose we win.

>If Trump loses I'm literally going to kill myself desu

I hope you're not joking, but you probably are.

DOTR

I hope you already bought some quality rope.

You first

>What happens to Cred Forums and the alt right as a whole if Trump doesn't win?
R _ _ _ W _ _ N _ _!!!

Trudeau will be in power until his looks fade buddy.

It actually survives, Trump is a fucking moron who would tarnish the alt-right if he actually became president and fucked up and betrayed those who voted for him. Trump is just an opportunist, it's better if he loses, but the alt-right still has a chance to rise after it's profile has been raised this election, and the issues causing it to rise in America and Europe still exist, and are getting worse. This is just the beginning.

WE PACK OUR PEPES AND GO HOME

I'm not joking. I really can't see myself being happy and living a happy life, knowing that the western world is crumbling around me. I've already begun an alcoholic downward spiral, so why not just end it all? What's the point of trying to make something of myself if it's just going to be taken away.

If Clinton gets elected, and after watching this debate - it looks like she will, then you can gauruntee that if Trump runs in 2020, he will win based on how shit the country will be after what is basically 4 more years of Obama

Many lulz will be had, only this time you will be the lolcows.

Fuck off shill its gonna be globalists vs free folk

When I kill myself on live stream you should do it with me man

please do

and please say as much in your suicide note

this is how I feel everyday under trudeau famalam

The alt right doesn't exist you stupid reddit cuck

NOT AFTER TONIGHT

HILL-DAWG SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROYED THE WEST'S ISIS TONIGHT

We should just so the sensible thing and create pol farming colonies in alaska. Seperatism by the end of century if 2 million of us have 8 million kids

President Hillary will shut Cred Forums down. She's a very vindictive person.

we go to war

>What happens to Cred Forums and the alt right as a whole if Trump doesn't win?
hide. shut my pie hole. never say again "hillary is a raging psychopathic bitch that has helped destroyed countries, which has killed people by the hundreds of thousands."

BELIEVE ME SHE'S VERY VINDICTIVE

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

SHE'S VERY MEAN

BELIEVE ME

PLS

I think so as well. SJWs will be even crazier than they are now.

As I said earlier, compare them in 2012 to how they are in 2016. Tranny shit only became mainstream in 2015.

pls believe me

*sniffs*

So trolling and dank memes is equal to bombings and atrocities?

>Cred Forums and the alt right as a whole if Trump doesn't win
That would mean Hillary dies
t.trudeau

YOU'RE GETTING JUST AS BTFO AS ISIS SO I DON'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE

KEK

also I'm glad you're able to consider yourself better than ISIS

keep reaching for that brass ring

Nothing will happen to Cred Forums, fags gonna continue to shitpost, life will be the same.

So called "alt-right" cocksuckers will find some other cause to insinuate themselves into for further purposes of self promotion.

ISIS is winning buddy. Parts of Europe are still set to be Islamic by the end of the century.

what a time to be alive

Calm down you fucking sperg

alt-right right now

youtube.com/watch?v=_sorHHNEyK8

wut the fuck are you talking about you deluded cuck?

You were saying the alt right is as terrible as ISIS. The fact is that they (alt right) don't even exist in the real world. Compare that to SJWs which actually control the discourse on colleges, and are capturing Western governments.

War and eventually rope day

where are you now that your KEK has abandoned you

didn't you realize

Trump losing was funnier all along

Absolutely nothing. Clinton's not going to infringe on free speech, that's unconstitutional. If you think different you are delusional.

no God's no KEKs, only Hil-dawg

(notice how I didn't say man)

((it's because I'm too PC too do something so gauche))

(((also because I am a jew or something)))