Mfw I cant tell if these threads are CTR niggers or actual Cred Forums users because he's actually losing

>mfw I cant tell if these threads are CTR niggers or actual Cred Forums users because he's actually losing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA
washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/sep/26/who-won-first-presidential-debate/results/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is actually losing now... At first he was a badass

hes doing good again he is leading

Actual Cred Forumsack ex-MAGA/Ron Paul supporter here, he lost tonight. Not even going to bother voting

trump got BTFO

pack up boys

He was doing great when he was high energy and interrupting her. The crowd was going wild.
Why is he mid/low energy now?

Thank you for shilling the nigger

im having the same problem user, im having the same problem.

"loosing" is putting it mildly, he got destroyed, as in sub 35% polling destroyed

Don't believe the shills. Check you surroundings . The people see through Hillary's facade.

CTR is in frantic damage control mode.

>Crowd cheers for trump
>I will now ask the crowd to be quiet

>Crowd makes noise for clinton
>.........

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! TRUMP IS WINNING. PASSION, AND LOVE FOR OUR COUNTRY.

>yfw you cant tell whats going on when all of a sudden there are hundreds of the same thread for some reason.
gee i wonder

He's objectively winning

everything on here is CTR right now

Hillary was great, I think she'll do a fine job as a president.

Are you a fucking idiot? Obviously he is losing. There's one politician and one reality tv star on stage.

It has become a meme at this point.

>get called a Clinton shill for a year
>finally Cred Forums sees the truth
Literally any other candidate could have won this.

>trump can't even win against an old dying gremlin

pol is being invaded by CTR shills right now. id reccomend coming back tomorrow

Ron Paul would have ripped this bitch a new asshole.

It's not his night I was not expecting Hillary to come out swinging like she did. Trump needs to do some damage control and just get out of this debate and regroup.

He's losing and I'm not even shilling. She's making him look like a complete idiot.

literally this. how much BTC are you shills getting paid?

>We lose on everything

Trump is certainly losing this debate

>not going to bother voting

what is wrong with you, although I will agree he lost.

Still voting.

>someone with decades of political experience cant beat some random businessman

it was all for memes, we oldfags are cashing in on the Trump meme bubble right now because it is going to be worth 0 tomorrow.

Redditors and summerfags are the ones to unironically be for Trump but we oldfags are laughing at everyone.

It really is over after tonight, isn't it? Can he even recover from this?

Damn I just don't know what to say...time to give up the ghost. You had a shot Donny

I'm sorry OP but its over

>people who don't agree with me are just shills

or you know, Trump fucked up and you are in denial
but hey, pretending reality is something different than what it is worked out great for Romney

>random businessman

Yeah like he's an average joe running for presidency just for shits 'n' giggles

rekt

He's just rambling like a madman, he needs to get his shit together.

He fucking raped her. She was more vague than he was before all this. He walked over both of them.

>we oldfags
>but we oldfags

Just fucking kill yourself

He is losing. Clearly wasn't prepared enough and is not as articulate and savvy as Shillary. He hasn't lost hard but she's edging this desu.

The spirit of jeb sucked the energy right outta our boy Donald. He was good at the start but hes looking terrible now

we oldfags look with disdain at your direction.

I think Lester Holt forgot about the "no applause" rule for the audience. I think it's devolving here near the end.

He's losing for real and it's a fucking disaster. Shillary is gonna win because of this bullshit.

Did Trump under estimate her or was this seriously the best they could come up with?

It's CTR. most people are watching the debate and talking in chat. Donald is winning, Hillary is losing. She's scraping the bottom of the bucket and coming out short by deflecting.

They bussed in hillary supporters in the crowd, moderator cucked, Donald is winning. 30 years and she is just thinking of change, fuck off .

>mfw The Don was winning first and now shillary is ripping this apart
> mfw Shillary can win this

nah, trump is just losing.

If younhsve to say you are an oldfag, you aren't an oldfag

no stamina

CTR OBVIOUSLY

he blew it big time

It's Hill shills becuz even if we did lose tonight, we'd still think we won. And the truth is, neither have done particularly great tonight so anyone claiming they have are lying.

But in the end that's a win for Trump. This is a NBC debate and it devolved into what he wanted, an unscripted brewhaha that Lester couldn't control. This is where Trump is most comfortable and where Hillary is not. So on that metric Trump definitely won, but on overall message? Both could and should have been better.

how would I ever let other people know then? idiot.

Did he die?

I'm not watching the debates, but I get the feeling the shills are hard at work tonight

he is loosing his cool and interrupting the moderator.

I don't know man I think he won.

>tfw you don't care

Regardless, he lost. You can try to paint it as shills but it's pretty obvious he lost tonight. The birther moment was absolutely awful. Shit job handling it. Then you have backfires like "I have a better temperment than you" where the audience audibly laughed.

Just did bad.

No fucking shit, I've never before seen shilling like this in my entire life. I hope people aren't believing that this CTR assault, well-coordinated as it may be, is a legitimate representation of supposed disillusioned supporters

Started good, lost ground in the second round and spun out in round 3.

Hill may have won this, but dank memes and kek will be busy for 2 weeks

>was this seriously the best they could come up with?
My guess is this. He's been winging it and pulling claims out of his ass all campaign, I guess he just got cocky and didn't prepare hard enough

It's CTR, same thing happened during the conventions.

Anyone notice that look Hillary was giving Trump
>Now you're on my hit list

IDGAF im voting for God Emperor Trump

Trump messed up. He was belligerent when he needed to be respectful, and respectful when he needed to be belligerent.

Hillary rode her smug expression the whole debate- she knew how many mistakes he was making and just let him continue to do his own damage. There was no recoil from her. He couldn't throw her off her game. And everytime he realized it wasn't working and he backed down, she'd throw a figurative punch her simply couldn't deflect.

I'm disappointed in Trump. This is where he was going to win. He stomped the republican primary debates, and here he wasn't even a credible challenger.

Cred Forums is a feast or famine board.

Cred Forums risks a lot so it gets a lot of hate from """"""tolerant"""""" people

The fuck does CTR mean??

You saw Hillary regroup for each question. Trump tried to build off momentum on the fly and it didn't work. He would double back to a few issues and gloss over finer points.

CTR is triggered as fuck over the massive red pilling Trump gave.

The moment he admitted to paying zero taxes federally was the moment he sealed the debate for hillary.

He never said Benghazi once.

And when the emails came up he should have said verbatim "If any of you watching at home had done what Hillary Clinton had done regarding her email server you would be in prison right now". But he didn't. Maybe Trump was a Clinton plant from the beginning.

FBI user said there are worse groups than CTR here. I'm guessing we're seeing the first of it now that we're getting closer.

You aren't getting in bean. Give it up and try not to get your head cut off. Or not, I don't give a fuck

>nah this is just CTR or an assmad libcuck from reddit

I was going to vote Trump, but fuck it.
I'm not voting at all.

>Not even going to bother voting
vote for the qt, do the right thing

youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA

It's CTR.

this, he was exposed as a meme candidate tonight

it's kind of shocking how few saw it coming

>objectively
Objectivity doesn't actually exist

50% Hillary shills, 50% ironic shitposting trying to copy the shills for free (You)'s
Also thank you for correcting the record, this thread really fired my neurons

Half is ctr
Other half is people who love triggering people

That was the plan.

stamina

>There are people who don't know that Cruz would have demolished Clinton

I'm not sure what combination of autism and loyalty to daddy Trump prevents Cred Forums from admitting that Trump lost, but he lost. He had a strong start, maybe a bit overaggressive but definitely throwing Hillary questions she couldn't answer. She was flailing until race came up, then it was quite apparent that Trump couldn't give a straight answer, even more so when the moderator pinned him for his birther scandal. Hillary didn't exactly recover, but she definitely didn't nosedive as hard as Trump did. Almost every answer he gave after 10pm was full of stutters and misplaced words. His later attacks ("temperament" "stamina" "not nice") were literally laughable, and Hillary didn't even need to respect them with a serious defense.

It's a shame because he let her have the emails, the foreign policy, benghazi, dnc corruption--didnt even contest her there. He got caught up in the moment and couldn't think it through.

I hope he does better in October because towards the end this debate got cringeworthy.

>trump loses iowa
>shills go nuts
>numbers still go up
>various things happen
>shills go nuts at every single one
>trump's numbers still go up
>presidential debate happens
>shills go nuts
>??

You're fucking retarded, he straight up embarrassed her and left her speechless or giving a very weak reply at least three times. I'm not saying Donald was perfect. And Hillary had a few good moments too, but seriously if you think she looked composed and on point 100% of the time you weren't watching.

i guess maybe you should look to the polls tonite or tommorow and see who won????

They both did poorly though Trump came out on top, there are no shills its just people baiting for shits and giggles.

I don't think anybody whose been here a while would fall for this shit. It's way too obvious.
What concerns me is the newfags taking the bait.

The shills went off after every single fucking debate in the primaries, even the ones trump clearly won.
Its just what they do, I have no idea why some people are so surprised at the shill surge.
(Probably because its all newfags who only heard about this place as the cool kiddie alt-right skate park)

Not CTR.

Just a Trump Supporter.

Probably going to kill myself soon. If I decide to it'll be a college campus.

He also can't charm the nation, you just need another actor, a puppet like reagan or charton heston.

Yeah you are so right faggot, as if we won't see all the reaction memes tommorow which show Trump looking disgusted and whatever.

Pretend to be a Muslim.

>mfw CTR posts a racist meme

>Cred Forums 100% Trump for 13 months

>Trump kills it, literally rated higher the entire time by focus group
>suddenly out of nowhere 3000 pro hillary posts per second

WHATM THTHE FUCKFING FUCKDRUMPPF LOST LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS PAY F TO RESPECT KEK IM FOR HILLARY NOW IM JUST LIKE YOU GOYS

nothing to see here folks, perfectly legitimate

>not CTR
>just an asspained liberal pretending to be a conservative

The hindsight, Dahnald.

>Trump came out on top
He literally said that he didn't pay federal income tax and doubled down on it.

>mfw this debate

It's gone, folks. Pack it up.

Trump did so bad I can't even defend him.

You know I'll do everything in my final moments to push the agenda.

>Hehe only liberals think Trump lost!
Yeah, no, did you watch the same debate I did you fucking cunt? Are you even old enough to vote?

>And the truth is, neither have done particularly great tonight so anyone claiming they have are lying.
That's my take on it, nobody really came out of that debate looking good.

Watching it though I realize the debates won't change anyone's votes. There's a philosophical divide in this country that won't be bridged with words and a prime example of that was how the candidates approached the concept of law and order in black communities.

Trump wants stronger policing because as we all know that statistically blacks are disproportionately criminals but you're not allowed to say that on television.

Hillary wants to "divert offenders from the criminal justice system" and sweep black crime under the rug making the statistics go away by essentially legalizing black crime.

There's no middle ground there it's a clash of world-views and visions of America.

I support Trump and I hope he wins the presidency.
That said, he didn't do well in the face of the moderate on the fence. You can't argue against that.

Give me a smidgeon of evidence.

alot of shills on Cred Forums atm. no doubt about it
i saw the end of the debate (last20mins)
and trump could have done alot better

>Trump takes gets baited on every fucking question and FUCKING TAKES IT and then feeds on it right as planned
>Trump kills it

There's no spinning this.

i musta watched another debate

hit her pretty hard......

bye Grandma.......you were losing before the debate......now your poll numbers go down even more

This is actually some pretty good analysis...but I hate to admit it

>talking down to me

go fuck yourself

I watched the debate, Trump did just fine. And I just gave you another .10.

any other against-police judges here?

Guess you did. Living in another reality must be really difficult.

listen. Reddit and Cred Forums the last two days have been very tame from what they've been the last few weeks. CTR got paid OT to work late tonight. Hence the ridiculous Trump failed threads.

When do the shills leave

He took some hits just like Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich gave to him.

Sorry, even trump supporters are on suicide watch. He said all of the wrong things for most of the debate, maybe had 1 or 2 alright moments, but this was the night he needed to look presidential. This isnt a rally of his where he can say what he likes and get a standing ovation, so his usual belligerence made him look like a haphazard clown.

>shills are who you don't agree with

Man, these next few months are going to force you to suicide.

It should be their bed time around about now.

I think it's a combination of le ebin trolls and CTR.

16/2 chan doesn't have nearly this level of shit. Half of this is just (you) farming though.

She basically just played on his own arrogance and let him tie his own noose.

the fucker lost,
but these debates typically don't change poll numbers if thats what you are worried about.

mfw when I have to go to work tomorrow

HILLARY IS A CORPSE. WE EXPECTED CTR TO SHOW UP, YOU PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST HERE AND YOUR PAID OPINIONS ARE NOT VALID. DIE SHILLS

i support trump will all my soul and i'll admit he lost the debate.

he took the bait, spoke like a madman and couldn't refute a single point... she fucked him up and you bastards in this echo chamber will feel reality when the polls hit -5/-8 tomorrow, just as expected

he's losing?

source.

shill confirmed

shill confrimed

Cred Forums is all about chaos.

Our warp storms are shitpost storms.

And we're right at the center of it right now.

>implying CTR didn't plan on shillposting massively as soon as this started
>implying I didn't just see dozens of shitposting shill threads starting at 9:05 EST

I agree.

Hillary was totally evil and corrupt before, but after hearing her tonight she's totally the right choice for pres.

trump did what he does everytime he debates and he'll still rise in the polls tomorrow. calm your ass down ctr

polls usually dont change much with these type of debates , and if they do it takes usually a couple weeks to see the effects.

this , obvious raid by normies or shilling CTR OT

Ok, here's my analysis:

Trumps main platform is Trade and Immigration. The first couple questions were on this subject, and were Trumps strongest moments.

Hilldawg, regardless of how she did in that arena, has more foreign policy experience than Trump, and the last 2 questions really played to her strengths. Trump clearly had trouble on those.

The middle questions about race were a tossup.

I would give it a tie, although since Trump was stronger earlier, he would get the edge.

Bottom line, if you're firmly in the dem or repub camp, you weren't swayed to change parties. If you're an independent who watched the whole thing, you probably thought HIllary won. If you're an independent who only watched the early-mid part of the debate, you probably thought Trump won. No knockout blows tonight.

this is worst than Alex Jones on Piers Morgan

well damn, guess I'm now #WithHer

>actual Cred Forums users because he's actually losing
BINGO!

You weren't gonna vote for Trump, you little bitch.

Your just fuckin' mad cuz your ASSCUNT of a candidate is losing the election, and you think you can come to /pol and change a few minds???

what fucking reality are YOU living in??

damage control already. great

hillary sleeps and her poll numbers stay stable
trump visits 3 states a day, 7 days a week, just to reach hillary

what a travesty. really.

He was doing ok in the beginning, but he got fucking skewered overall. Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now.

>Tfw my lefty friend posted well Hillary's not a great public speaker but I'm still with her
She refused to disavow her ties to the birther movement and how she rigged the polls against Sanders and her and Obamas part in the creation of ISIS we won and we won big league tonight

LMAO!!! STAY STABLE???

OMFG

Hillary didn't shit her pants live, so she won...
unfortunately, she had a very low bar to clear...

CTR shill spotted, a Cred Forums fag would use the word google

I wonder if both sides feel like that they lost.

I agree with this

Our savior Trump was btfo.
So pissed.
Fuck CTR!

CNN IS ALREADY AT IT BOYS

That was not good, to put it lightly. A lot of people on here are arguing that he appeared more natural, which is true. However, he also trailed off too often, and his points weren't always relevant to the question. He was more commanding, he got more time by being more commanding, but she appeared more reserved and strategic. It paid off, because she didn't waste much time bumbling about.

It's not over though, don't let anyone tell you it is. This was not a great start, and Trump needs to come better prepared for the next debate. Another performance like this and it's over for him, end of story.

I know, right?

We need a spoiled woman to lead us.

It's the latter. Sucks I know.

>Pic Related

Wtf debate were you watching normie?

As a guy who watched every debate so far,I can tell you Trump got fucking blasted.
He was really fucking bad today.

you're assuming most americans are more moderate and reasonable than they are. trump appealed to who he needed to

This

Even memeing Gary Johnson to the presidential candidate would have been a better choice.
You dun goofed up Cred Forums.

The only thing she did was casually talk about Benghazi hearing like it was some form of strength.

It was too bad the moderator was the one asking about Trump's downsides so he couldn't just brush them off like every one of Clinton's faults that Trump brought up that she simply ignored.

>we oldfags

fite me, faggit

The consensus from news articles is that Hillary won, but not by as wide a margin as some threads are saying. He didn't win, but he didn't get crushed either.

aren't they up over a longer time scale?

You don't because it doesn't matter 99%. If you were an oldfag you would know that. You don't get the anonymous concept.

There is no kek
Only God, and He hates us all

fuck off ctr

he was doing good at first
he starts losing when he start sperging out and interrupting hillary every 5 seconds

None of the debates matter.

Voters have already picked sides long ago.

Browse Cred Forums. There are already several posters copying the same text claiming to be a Trump supporter being dissapointed and pasting it in every debate discussion thread. Someone started another thread altogether with the exact same copypasta.

Of course they're shills, OP.

This.

Also, one Hillary used all her ammo against trump. The next debate is around the corner so for her to bring up all the same punches again, she will come off ruboto style.

I think trump was slightly nervous too as you can tell from his drinking all that water. He started off so strong but slowly lost his touch. His advisors will brief him on it and better prepare him for the following debates.

The real redpill is realizing Russia is shilling on behalf of Trump because they want America to stop meddling in international affairs and completely dominating them.

Sorry but it's true. That's not to say Hillary isn't also paid off by foreign interests. They both are.

Now wether you agree with Trump on his policies is a separate matter. But I think it's pretty fucking obvious there's a shit ton of Trump shills on here making short copy and paste, one post IDs about "CTR" and shit like that. They can't even formulate an argument, that's how you know they're paid to be here.

Some of the things he said was completely retarded

"take the guns away" etc

But over all he came off as more dominant.

t. johnson supporter

thanks for shilling for hillary! 0.02$ have been deposited in your shill account

the fact that you trumpfags concede he didn't win probably means he got UTTERLY crushed.
before this I thought he would had to literally have a stroke in the middle of the debate for you to admit your idol lost.

>a fucking leaf again

We really need to nuke your useless tundra.

Just to make a point.

Exactly this. I'm sick of all the Trump shills that have ruined Cred Forums. We used to support Hillary. What happened?

It's us beaners you should have just bent over and let us take back our clay but this is what it has come to white nigger

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/sep/26/who-won-first-presidential-debate/results/

We know that CTR can create mass proxies with different ID and country flags. Don't be swayed by their lies

>johnson supporter
>supporting gary "what's aleppo?" johnson
>supporting gary "they're undocumented, not illegal shitlord!" johnson

lmao

That isn't historically true, the elections are finished on debate performance. There have been several major examples of a debate performance winning the presidency.

The expectations played in her favor, everyone was expecting him to completely dominate her and that didn't happen, still the side that claims victory the hardest wins in the end.

>those who live in glass houses

We never supported Hillary you shill fuck. But that's not to say Trump is the knight that Cred Forums makes him out to be either.

its all shills m8

He's not losing.

I don't know if you've noticed, but this cycle is a little different.

We loved Trump but he got BTFO so bad, Hillary explained everything perfect, while Drum... Trump just stumbled and mumbled. Oh also pepe, kek, "its happening", meme magic so its safe to say I am one of you.
#Imwithher

my thoughts exactly

>everybody just relax...Trump knows what he is doing...he let hilldog have round one so he can play underdog and she will gloat about it and look like the bitch that she is...the next debate will be intense...that is when Trump will unleash all the dirt on her and her die hard supporters will be shocked and devastated to the core to know how much she mislead the American public.

Maybe he is an illegal himself. Being an illegal and yet still disagreeing with Hillary on policy is the only reason I can think of to vote for Johnson.

This. Trump was definitely winning the first 45 minutes or so. After that he started going off the rails on all sorts of inane hyper-detail bullshit noone cares about and was borderline incomprehensible at times. Maybe trump got tired?

Hillary just stood there and smiled like she was the only non-psycho on stage and trump just walked right into it. He just kept rambling on and on about this gigantic shindler's list of names no one cares about. Who the fuck is shawn hannidy? Who the fuck cares? Just call the media a pack of liars and talk about something else, we dont need all the details trump wtf are you even doing man.

Then he goes on and on about this crazy birther bullshit. Just say you asked an important question, you got an answer, you didn't believe the answer, and at this point he will be out of office in 2 months anyway so who cares. Instead he is doing some crazy list of names bullshit again and trump looked like a total weasel piece of shit.

And he barely even covered clintons health. Just say the words AND THEN SECRET SERVICE HAD TO DRAG HER LIMP UNCONSCIOUS BODY INTO A BLACK UNMARKED VAN. Say it over and over and over. Instead he just talks about STAMINA and leaves america to wonder what he even means.

Really disappointed trump. Really really disappointed. You could have stumped her so badly and you totally blew it. Considering hillary's poor health you could have stumped her to death even. You could have put and end to this whole nightmare.

mostly CTR, it was known a week ago that they were stepping up shilldom on debate night

there is millions of dollars put into that program