Whose winning the debate? Just got back home from school, starting it in a few mins

Whose winning the debate? Just got back home from school, starting it in a few mins

gun sellers

Not America

Hilloli

>I have an excellent temperament

As much as I hate to admit it, Donald Trump has lost this so hard he may have blown the entire election.

Hill. Trump had a good start but he's doing really poorly

Still though, Mitt won the first debate and it didn't mean anything.

This. He needs to fucking regroup

Trump so hard Hillary can't stop sweating and is starting to look sick.

America loses.

Trump isn't doing well tbqh, although he's waking up now.

Trump started well with the wise cracks but it's gone to shit as of late. Old man's choking hard, it's hard to watch.

TRUMP IS GIVING IT HIS BIG DICK!

Trump just spent the last hour defending himself.

It's bad. We might as well give up now.

Someone's probably going to call me CTR for this but not Trump. He's rambling and he's all over the place.

Honestly wait until its over. Ctr is really blatantly shitting up the board and it is extremely cringey to watch.

For example these are obvious CTR

Yeah agreed. We need to shift our meme magic to Gary Johnson. Trump is completely unelectable now.

Thanks to the moderator pressing him the entire time

Trump's crushing, resulting in a flood of CTR.

No one is winning. Our next president is going to be an idiot.

this is what I figured. See

Trump is reserving himself.

hes saving his big guns ( Benghazi, Emails, Bernie,)

basically hillary could just say nothing and trump would still be losing

he's missing so many opportunities, he's woefully unprepared, he's blathering on like a fucking retard (muh son is computaa genuiz, we gotta protect cyber, etc)

he's not just shooting himself in the foot he's blowing his fucking legs off

this is like nails down a chalkboard

fail to prepare, prepare to fail

hillary is looking in comparison, presidential, factual, not angry and interrupting and screaming and shit like a fucking monkey, hillary is discussing policy with specifics, and examples

trump basically fucking admitted he'd payed no federal tax, and called himself SMART for it

this is completely fucking embarassing god dammit this cold actually not be going much worse for trump. he has probably one of the easiest to beat democratic opponent in , hillary was served on a platter with scandal after scandal. and what does trump do/ does he capitalize on it like he says he does when it comes to business? no he fumbles bumbles mumbles sniffles screeches and just generally comes off as a unprepared retarded piece of shit

how did he even make it this far? is he controlled opposition?

Hell I could be fucking doing better than this idiot right now

STOP AGREEING WITH HER TRUMP

STOP INTERRUPTING AND SPEAKING OVER THE MODERATOR

START ACTING LIKE A FUCKING PRESIDENT

at this point he's not even presenting as a d-grade politician. Weak!

They both sounds like they've been lashing down drugs back stage.

Obviously Clinton is winning the debate. No one can deny this.

Trump like usual started off slow but now that Hillary's Xanax is wearing off he good famalam.

Trump is BLOWING HER THE FUCK OUT

Also where is the leakage Assange talked about?

He is, but the media will give her the nod for staying upright.

I don't think it went very well, Trump mostly rambled and looked unprepared.
Still, the fact that he didn't push for emails and Benghazi probably means that he's going to go all out in the next debate.

sadly it looks good for Hilldog...

I'm still supporting and voting for him, but he's blowing it. The humor and savvy isn't there and he's walking into everything she's throwing at him, it's disgraceful.

He's repeating himself over and over and over and this moderator is biased. He's done

I'm cringing so fucking hard at trump right now

shill pls go

stop shilling for Trump.

He really isn't doing well.

When is the next debate? I hope he didn't manage to completely fuck up his campaign.

>Whose winning the debate?
they're not debating. they're just insulting each other with really long sentences.

Wait a minute lester you asked me a QUESTION? DID YOU ASK ME A QUESTION???!

what a disrespectful piece of shit

Trump missed a lot of softball homeruns... All he had to do was use her record against her. If I wasn't at work, I'd be screaming at the tv right now.

Mother. Fucker.

Trump is winning and faggots can die,

I'm not shilling, I waited all day to see him tear that doddering old bitch a new asshole and he's letting me down.

Sounds like a non-shill post. As a libshit, it feels good to finally be vindicated.

Not saying I'm pro-Hillary but goddamn I tried to argue he was a retard and I just got called a shill.

He should have just stuck to real estate.

Hillary looks like she's having fun right now, holy shit. She's smug and calm as shit and he looks mad in the face.

Trump by a decent margin.

Trump won the start, Hillary won the middle, it's pretty even at the end.

You'd rather win the start.

Lol Hillary this isnt gonna work

Why does he keep denying things he has said before and what he's supported in the past? He knows Hillary won't lie because it's her best hand

This, honestly.
It's over, trump fucked up pretty bad.
You fucking americans can't even fucking elect a president.

>MUH SOJINY

Hillary just lost

Jesus christ. Hillary just killed with the Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping line

Wtf I hate drumpf now

it will put the females who werent already in her pocket in there as well as some mexicans probably, especially hearing that "shes now a us citizen" line, they'll love it

It's quite even. Trump is doing a little worse than usual and Hillary is doing better than she usually does.

She didn't.
She dominated the first part about money.