45th President of the United States: It's over Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is getting slaughtered even on iraq

Bullshit

He's fucking this up pretty badly so far.

Your employer knows a thing or two about slaughtering Iraqis. 1.2 million of them.

Did she just seize a little bit?

MAGA

No he is

Thank you for correcting the record.

Trump killed her in the first 30 mins

Hillary has been on top since.

Goddamn CTR just opened up their coffers tonight, didn't they?

You fucks must be making a whole nickle per post or something.

Im not happy with his performance

He is allowing her to take the position fo the better forighen POLICY WHICH IS HER WEAKEST Position.

I'm pissed they're treating a half-assed response to a Howard Stern interview in 2002 more seriously than an actual Congressional voting record.

>your flag
>expecting a voter to care about your opinion

I'm pro-Trump.

Monday is pay day for them. They always burst forth in the beginning of the week then die down by Thursday.

OH SHIT
LOOK AT THESE TRIPS

Agreed

Is she stoned?

>I'm pro trump but Trump sucks Lmao

>lying on the internet for nickles

What a time to be alive.

Thank you for correcting the record™

Oh... Canadian Devil...you and your microtransactions...

What the fuck is going on? Trump is jobbing, he's stammering, he's ranting.
"Not global warming like they call it in your president... Things"
The fuck did he mean by this?

CTR knows they'll get instant replies. Today is their big payday... UNLESS WE DONT REPLY TO FUCKING OBVIOUS B8

>le shills in full force XD

Fucking pathetic hypocrites.

He's just self aware, which is honestly surprising for a Trump supporter

TRUMP winning

Hillary keeps LYING!

I'm aware that nuance is difficult for you to understand with your autism and all but rest assured we are actually on the same side here.

I didn't say Trump sucks. I'm saying he has dropped the ball a bit in this debate so far.

I hope he improves as the debate goes on and ultimately wins.

I can't believe he actually won the absolute madman

He also lied about not claiming that China fabricated global warming

he's going way too off topic and talking about irrelevant things

He did great the first thirty minutes. Then it slowly went towards Clinton. That and stop and frisk will cause a plunge in polls.

>yfw

hes cucking

((((((((((((((((((Cred Forums))))))))))))))))))))

fuck billary I can't believe this cunt hasn't passed out in a pool of her own shit.

>

Thank you President Trump

>talks shit about all the countries
>needs hillary to clean up that fucking mess
Holy shit, thank you. Trump just fucked himself over with all the world leaders
>You need to pay us!
Good goy

Hillary sounds like Jeb

And we're aware that CTR is paying you dumb fucks to spam the idea that Trump is losing the debate.

why won't he shut up on time, jesus christ

He's done for, what the fuck are you talking about? He has NO acceptable plan on foreign policy.

Yeah it's almost like she's not really debilated at all.

>S T A M I N A

All I've learned from this first debate is that Hillary is a lying, fearmongering cunt who thinks she's already madam president.

Also, MUH AFRICAN AMERICAN YOUNG MEN and NUKES.

>I can't believe he actually won the absolute madman
not sure he is yet

>Literally ALL people can say anymore is crying over CTR
>Not even talking about the debate itself anymore

The desperation is palpable.

And Guns don't forget the cunt went on and on about guns

>The sincerity levels on Hillary

It's like I'm watching the devil speak with a plastic mask on.

She really is astonishingly shitty at every job she's ever had.

Hell she couldn't even keep her husband from cheating on her.

This is just so hard to believe. I feel like I'm suffocating. What a melt down. I can't believe I actually envisioned him in the white house

CTR is paying Trump supporters now?

Being in denial won't change the fact that he's been rambling and stuttering a lot tonight.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Bull crap. You know it, we can see it. She is stumbling. She stammered a few times.

I know and agree fellow former trump supporter. I guess we're with her now...

Trump was a shitty husband does that make him better?

There will never be a better one.

CTR is paying you to lie.

Trump always rambles a bit, it makes it appear like he isn't using a prepared statement. People like it.

Any time Hillary isn't smiling like an idiot she's looking down at her notes. It is unnatural.

>Hillary is a good wife
Bill.

PRAISE KEK

He didn't crush her so it looks like HC won. It was pretty even and I'm surprised hc made it through.

He fucking killed it. Long live president trump.

>yfw people who were raised on illary body double conspiracy theories and 9D chess god emperor of mankind memes see an actual debate for the first time

the worst part is that any of the other gop candidates would have had a better chance

How delusional are you to think George Bush went into Iraq and US troops just randomly slaughtered over a million Iraqis. The majority of civilian casualities resulted from the insurgency, not the coalition.

>Iraq Body Count project (IBC) is a web-based effort to record civilian deaths resulting from the US-led 2003 invasion of Iraq. Included are deaths attributable to coalition and insurgent military action, sectarian violence and criminal violence, which refers to excess civilian deaths caused by criminal action resulting from the breakdown in law and order which followed the coalition invasion. As of December 2012, the IBC has recorded 110,937-121,227 civilian deaths.

>He fucking killed it.

he did so great.

CTR stop posting

and aussies/brits stop doing it just for (you)s

Disappointed Clinton wore three layers of pantsuit to hide her shit stain.

>hc
>how to show you're not from here in two simple letters

gtfo ctr shill

The other GOP candidates were controlled opposition cucks. It was Trump or the extinction of the white race. Looks like it'll be the latter.

He won hard.

Even the liberals in my house hated Clinton.

>mfw
>trump is the next president

this

trump is backpedaling already

oh well.. it was a fun ride lads

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT, BIG DONALD DID GREAT

He fucking roasted her. All she did the entire time was backpedal and go "NO U" to everything he said.

He didn't do that well in truth. But then perhaps he'll improve on the next debate. Maybe as well that this will just make the Hillary voters feel comfortable she'll win that they won't even watch the next 2 debates and will stay true to low turnouts while Trumps hardened core support feels desperate and show up?

fuck hillary but trump got btfo

>What the fuck is going on? Trump is jobbing, he's stammering, he's ranting.

He is literally always like that. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That is who Donald Trump is. The only people who didn't know this are people who have never watched one of his previous debates, his unscripted rallies, or his press conferences, or have been misled by liars and morons.

The situation is very bad if you don't like Hilary Clinton, and probably the majority of Americans don't like her, but this is the choice that Republican primary voters have unfortunately provided my country.

ouch

If you think trump will make a good president you should fucking kill youself, the man is a total retard.

What the fuck is wrong with you Americans?

Look, I hope most people who watched the debate will see what you saw, but I honestly think he lost tonight.

He fucked up several times and couldn't stay calm so far as I could see. I was disappointed.

He wasn't prepared for this debate. He got fucking destroyed.

he is fucking up though?

it wasn't terrible and some parts of it will definitely swing people to him, I can't tell if it will be overall positive or negative. I think a lot of the people who are fence sitting are still going to be fence sitting after this, but he might have pushed some people who were considering hillary into her camp, while gaining on the people hurt by stuff like NAFTA

Honestly Hillary looked drugged up. Trump killed her on 1 line

1) We can't be the policemen of the world
2) Personal attacks such as emails and taxes were cancelled out by each other.

God Clinton is such a bitch.

Every other word is a lie.

He's probably waiting for a moderator that doesn't suck shit and asks questions that he can use against Hillary, If that doesn't happen and it probably won't I predict he'll drop some bombshells on the last debate.

100's of millions of dollars

HI BRIT-BONG I LOVE YOU

That tweet was his associate.

Whoever supports BLM terrorists lost my vote

Shaming people into supporting your candidate doesn't work, fuck off CTR.

Moron. Hillary will actively work towards the displacement of whites in the West. Hillary is worse than no better at all. Trump promises to build a wall and deport illegals. If he can accomplish that I don't care if he's a fucking chimpanzee. Now back to Cred Forums you crossboarding cuck.

lel it's over alright

Kek knows

A lot of what he said was true though, he just didn't butter it up with fancy politician talk. He got to the point, maybe he rambled a bit but who really cares?

Hillary Clinton voted for the war in Iraq. My best friend and cousin died over there. Because of that evil cunt.

She is a monster.

he can't wait to tweet about it later

Chekkked

>c-can we get a f-fact checker on that

They're both stagola eaters.

My money's on Hilary but my vote's on Donald.

calm down, Patriot

The Bush administration PROPOSED the war. A lot of people supported it. She didn't single handedly win the proposal to go to war. You're irrational in your thought process here.

not one living person on planet earth likes hillary clinton

>0.02

C U C K
U
C
K

That's not Hillary.

Requesting Obama's birth certificate

bump

>""Common Sense"" Gun Safety Measures

kek

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

I know what you meme, mang.

Shitpost? Yep it's Canadian.
Grow up. Maybe he's concerned about the force of King Trump's debat? We aren't all anti Trump goons in Bongistan. I can only speak for myself though

All leftists, you included, are subhuman and deserve horrific and humiliating torture, for example being slowly skinned alive then doused in saltwater and raped over and over until you beg for death. Then just left to starve.

>grrrr why don't people blindly support things like I do

HE SNIFFED ON STAGE, TRUMP BTFO

He won

Should have attacked Clinton a lot more on her emails, the foundation etc etc

But that was a good win

Trump isn't perfect. But Hillary is so fucking evil, it's unbelievable.

Hail to the Chief baby

>Trying to use the word "patriot" as an insult

12D bait right here holy shit.

This guy speaks my language.

Still better than Hillary, who is utterly corrupt and self serving.

You're not fooling anyone, shill.

Trump did great, could have hit Hillary a little harder but definitely won.

Trump will be Brexit 2.0

Yep. The amount of shills out in force right now prove how badly Hillary got Trumped. She's lucky she didn't have a coughing episode, or a seizure, shit her pants, etc. The election would have ended right then and there if she had.

I think Hilary is pure evil you should all not vote for anyone and use the damn 2nd amendment to overthrow the pricks.

But you don't need to shame people into voting for her because he is a total embarrassment, he you think he did well then you're an idiot.

Shut your toothless pie hole you fucking criminal scum, no one gives a fuck about your countrys opinion unless it's how to fuck a kola.

Overall I think it was mostly a draw. Hillary opened with the (((wage gap))) but most basic bitch moderates don't care so it's not exactly going to lose her votes. Same with a lot of the other stuff she said, like "common sense" gun safety, etc.
If anything the effects of this debate are going to have a more slow-burn effect, when people look up Mar Lago and Trump's interviews about Iraq, which may make undecideds question MSM narratives.
As for most people who only watch the debates, it won't do much to sway them to either side.

Better than a corrupt communist who wants to enrich the oligarchy

Trump killed it haha mentioned the corrupt Bernie block out with the dnc. 30000 emails was fucking awesome.
All the liberal butthurt in this thread is insane. Stay mad bucks :^)

I honestly don't give a shit about either candidate's ideas or whatever, but I literally just can't stand the way hillary starts to talk. Specifically when she starts. She always starts every response with this haughty kind of laugh dismiss thing, makes her seem like a complete bitch. Would never trust anybody who did that even once, never mind every single time they respond to an argument.

Trump dropped the ball here. Hillary didn't destroy him because she's incapable, but Trump definitely lost.

>Cruz or Rubio
>A chance
yeah nah it would be McCain tier blowout,
>MUH VAGINA > Republican

The coverage is identical to his primary debates.
"He is off topic. He is attacking others. He lost the debate."
Expect his poll numbers to go up.

>Hell she couldn't even keep her husband from cheating on her.

She cucked him decades ago with that child lol

Pretty much this.

>Hillary is so fucking evil, it's unbelievable.
true, dat.

Hillary was not wearing an American flag pin. Why? Any way we can get that fact out there? To me it shows she is for the globalists, not for Americans.

Reckon he'll actually prep for debate 2? Will Pence prep more after seeing this?

Are you so fucking red pulled that you don't know anymore the meaning of irony?

>LOVING
>White male black female couple movie

holy shit kek

that's only like 5% of the black/white couple pairing

fucking american cucks with their shitty movies

He's corrupt and self serving too, but he's also a total spastic.

Just don't vote.

Trump pulled out his big dick and mopped the floor with her! She was talking out her ass and using buzz words the entire time, didn't address anything he said just talked around it.

You're a retard libcuck shill if you don't agree

MAGA TRUMP 2016!

>If you criticize someone that means you hate them

I'm starting to think you're the real shill. Blindly accusing others of shilling is a shill tactic or just autism

bye bye hill

Two holy 7's! Awesome, Leaf! You speak the truth.

>Trump did great, could have hit Hillary a little harder but definitely won.
I think Trump did great as well. I wish he had brought up some issues (like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and others) but I think he wanted to test the waters and not bite too hard the first time. He will get feedback and know how to attack her for the next debate. He also could be making her think this is his best so that she will be more relaxed next debate, then he can hit her harder with facts.

Here is how I felt
Donald was raw up there and himself
Hillary was on the attack with scripted sources
I think she was reading what she was saying more than 70% of the time.
She kept looking down at something

I think Trump won the debate but could have done better. One thing we need to keep in mind is that Trump learns very quickly. This was his first head to head debate, he will grow stronger every debate he has.

The Clinton Administration was wholly responsible for, at least, 500000 Iraqi deaths.

I TRIED SO HARD

Hilary's Law Enforcement reform was honestly sickening. But so was trumps... Don't these retards do any research?

he could have dug in by saying that common sense is subjective along with who ends up on a watch list and can't buy firearms, there are tons of anecdotes of people who aren't allowed to fly and shit because they have the same name as a snackbar that could have been used to frame the issue

I feel like Trump was off his game tonight, like he tried so hard to counter hillary's strategy of riling him up that he looked like he was half asleep. Also he is sick?

You guys are all missing the point. This isn't an election based on the issues. Everyone is already decided and is just becoming more and more galvanized each moment. People are voting on personality in this election.

We just went through it here, and Trudeau won on a powderpuff platform. People just wanted the Conservatives out.

I think America wants the Dems out. It's already decided. These debates are a dog and pony show.

Someone please outline how he could have 'won' that. I don't see any way that was anything other than him getting angry and talking over the moderator.

>Reckon he'll actually prep for debate 2?
Somewhat. Biggest issue is controlling his anger, if he can do that while bringing up quality points then he'll crush. He had some excellent points here, but not enough.
>Will Pence prep more after seeing this?
I don't know much about either VP pick, no idea about that debate.

Disagree. I believe he made new fans during this debate. I cannot see Clinton winning this now.

>SNIFF
>S
>N
>I
>F
>F

holy fucking rotten frog praise you for filling donald (what a cuck name) all that nasty rotten mucus of yours

>mfw wtf i love meme magic now

>sniffff

>tfw all of these dumf supporters will contemplate suicide once hilldog gets elected

Save yourself the trouble and off yourselves now. Trump shot himself in the foot.

Can I come in, Mr. President?

God damnit fuck you Trump
Had so many opportunities to shred her and couldn't keep his shit together
((Moderator))) definitely had it out for him--personal questions about his Tax returns? Alluding to him being sexist by saying he criticized her "stature"?
These are FUCKING DEBATE TOPICS??

She obviously had the questions in advance, but he should have known that going in and focused on hitting her on his topics.
Fuck me Cred Forums, I'm afraid we just lost... I mean Jesus Christ he said fucking SEAN HANNITY like 10 times tonight, WTF man?!?
Not CTR, just fucking disappointed

This.

He even called her on it. All she did was throw out soundbites that were of no substance. Every time he got her off her script she almost fell off her stool.

He planted the seeds of doubt on a bunch of major issues and pretty much said that she has been nothing but a fuckup for 30 years and she never even responded to it.

TO GET SO FAR

A corrupt politician can be trusted because they have to maintain a good reputation as someone worth buying. An idealistic politician can't because anyone can make him abandon a promise if they can convince him it's for the greater good.

This. He should have pushed the watch-list question, but he didn't.

It is downright against our constitution to restrict second amendment rights based on a list which is poorly defined and overseen by a shadowy committee of secret courts.

IMO, he would have easily won the debate itself if he pushed against the idea of secret courts to begin with. The fact that Hillary is even advising to use the secret courts to determine if someone should have a basic constitutional right or not is insane heresy, and proof that she's basically a talking puppet for the establishment who enjoys their secret courts.

But, alas, he didn't push hard enough.

Trump won.

Fuck off shills

Its pretty obvious Trump won, Hillary never said anything whatsoever.

Hillary was just buzzwords and plain old regular political lingo that only leftards can swallow.

I dislike both, but Trump at least said some truths. Especially during the cyber attacks debate.

I dont know which way this will fall, but even if Trump fails, the Western world needs to follow him.

THIS---

all hail satanic trips of truth. put the burn on these ctr, jidf shills satan, good thing we have you on our side

*guy who just got btfo by the 45th President of the United States

If you aren't √Correcting The Record™ and are genuinely concerned about his performance I'd like to remind you of the primary debates. Going up against Cruz and Rubio there were many occasions that left us worried but he prevailed.
He ended by saying Hillary spent $200,000,000 on ads parroting the same points she made tonight and he's either tied or winning across the country.
So have no fear, there are two more debates and he'll have plenty of time to KO her.

I will say that just judging from a personality standpoint, Hillary was incredibly off-putting. The fucking smug shit-eating grins, the dismissive laughter, and she made more personal attacks against Donald than he did to her.
Another small thing to note is how the first post-debate cheer from the crowd was "WE LOVE YOU DONALD". It's minor, but it still says a lot.

If I had to rate the outcome as a contest to reach 100, I'd give it around 55/45 in favor of Trump.

Why was that Nig moderator fact checking every thing trump said and giving hillary a free pass

the bushes and the Clintons are in it together that's why things have been utter shit for a while

>Fuck me Cred Forums, I'm afraid we just lost... I mean Jesus Christ he said fucking SEAN HANNITY like 10 times tonight, WTF man?!?
>Not CTR, just fucking disappointed

wtf? Guess i'm #Readytoshill4Hill

>just don't vote
Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Dems infest everything. Balance must be restored.

Are you a moron?

You don't realize that Trump was taking a deep breath every time he needed to pause? You dont realize that he did this so as not to give anyone a split second to interrupt him? Filling the silence of a pause with something like this might come across annoying to an autistic CTR shill, but it kept his mic hot and gave Lester and Clinton no footholds while he re-framed his thoughts and pressed forward

You're a fucking idiot

This kind of shit is 101 level debate-club bullshit

CRUSH THAT TRUMP BUTTON FAGGOTS
TIME TO VOTE WHO WON!
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

OP did not post a picture of Hillary Clinton.

you retard, USA put saddam hussein in power in the first place, it's only right that they corrected their mistake, never complain about the iraq war as a US citizen again, it was the shitstorm you deserve, but we in EU actually have to deal with all the goddamn reffugees from your shitty policies

This. I mean, I only caught the ending and he was angry and screaming. Then while still angry and screaming he said he had better temperament than her, who was calm and collected, and everyone laughed. To me the debate ended there.

yah he won handily

His temperament was better simply cause of the smugness Hillary had. Do you really want someone like that as president? A woman as president. See what happened to Germany to realize how wrong that is.

Trump was funny the first couple of pot shots at Hillary, but that shit got old when Hillary started roasting him by actually answering the questions that were being asked. Trump did nothing but try to act like a class clown, be semantic (and failed) at everything Hillary said and boasted about his businesses that had no real relevance to any of the questions on foreign policy and domestic violence issues. 90% of the time he talked about how Hillary had supposedly set him up. If anything, it made him look like a real manchild that can't control his impulses to respond to dumb shit. I'm not gonna call that my definite, solid opinion, but he was literal shit during that debate.

Handily by a small margin

cnn pls go

POST YFW TRUMP IS WINNING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POST DEBATE POLL

I had a woman as my president, she got impeached. I'm all for Trump, but he lost this debate. It's just that, as I said in another thread:

>The polls after this are gonna be interesting though, because I don't think anyone who was for Trump was discouraged by this debate, but the undecided just went with either Hillary or neither.

>Conservatards ACTUALLY voted to have this man represent their party
You fucks deserve 8 more years of punishment until you get your shit together. I would have voted for ANY of the republican candidates other than this fool

Nice try, lots of shill activity coming from brazil.

He wasn't angry or screaming. Unless you want to count talking loudly over people who rudely interrupt your train of thought. the robot shillary spent 20 minutes trying to convince people Trump is a racist, when they either already thought that or were wise to the lie. You guys are trying way too hard to push this.

I'm aware this is full-blown CTR commentary.
But fuck me he left so much on the table
A retarded baby could turn the tables on Killary
Don't get me wrong though, MAGA 2016

You are confusing a manner of speaking with a decision making process.

>go to soccer game in Italy
>every one screaming like they want to murder the person next to them
>its just how they talk

NICE TRY TRUMP SHILL

SNIFF SNIFF

this
CTR is going on overdrive tonight, the clinton foundation is going to need some new "donations" after this

Its like that in every Mediterranean country soccer game and I love it.
Its cathartic and you go home pretty relaxed.

I used to be pro-Drumpf before you're epic post but now I am le #mentallyhill!

I feel like I could have done better than Trump, and I'm no millionaire or celebrity. I feel like he may not enjoy studying or debate prep very much.

Kek out in full force
Hail Satan

At the very moment I was watching he talking about his temperament he was actually looking angry. I'm hearing that he won the beginning of the debate though and I didn't watch that so I will go back tomorrow and watch the whole thing.

I understand that, but again, anyone who was already a Trump fan is used to him acting like that. It's just that I don't think most people think like that and will see an angry man talking about his good temperament.

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

WE ARE AT 50/50 KEEP VOTING

woah

i trusted you and the memes pol

what's the quickest way to end it?

>the amount of people who think trump lost/did poorly proves hillary actually lost

God you're fucking delusional m8

>CTR knows they'll get instant replies. Today is their big payday... UNLESS WE DONT REPLY TO FUCKING OBVIOUS B8

THIS CAN'T BE STRESSED ENOUGH

>getting feet wet on first head-to-head debate
>relatively soft-hitting to show restraint from seeming too tough in light of Hillary's obvious health issues and questions surrounding that
>keeping dry powder for the next 2 debates including the emails, Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation
>media will point out those issues that he didn't bring up and will get some voters to look them up on their own
>major email leak could drop at any moment, best to wait to hit hard on emails until that happens
>will be better experienced for next time after being thrown into the fire

IMO it was a victory simply because he didn't totally meltdown on stage. Neither BTFO of the other overall. Both had their moments, but he edged it out by keeping his cool most of the time. Seems like he gets most pissed when she talks about his business but he still held back well.

He should have pushed that line harder imo

I've come to the realization that his message is no longer for me. He's trying to win the GE, so what he says won't necessarily be what I want him to say. In fact, even if I'm projecting what I think he should say, I guarantee my own opinion is probably shit compared to the machine that's propelling a republican in a liberal society to defeat the Clinton aristocracy.

They might. I don't really have much in common with the majority of the US. I felt like he lost, not by a lot, but still did slightly worse overall. That's the thing though, debates don't really matter about overall performance. People have the issues they care about and the responses to those are what will drive people one way or the other. If he "won" on points important to the groups that would vote for him, it really doesn't matter how he did on the rest of it

What? My shitty policies??

I voted for Ralph Nader in 2000. I never supported the Iraq war. I lost my best friend because that evil self-serving duplicitous bitch voted for the Iraq.

The nation's most prominent Democrat supported the Iraq war. She voted for it. She has blood in her hands. She's an inhuman woman. I'll never forgive her....and frankly if these twits weren't being paid by CTR, they'd say the exact same thing. They are being paid to shill for a monster. Fuck them

backpedaling how? He briefly brought up the emails, but Clinton and that cuck Lester worked together to bring it back to his tax return. The Clinton foundation never got brought up either. Trump didn't get a chance to slam Hillary as hard as he could because of Lester. I hope that cuck google gets his.

>2) Personal attacks such as emails and taxes were cancelled out by each other.
You know...that's an interesting point

Shills think they can topple Cred Forums. They have NO STAMINA.

HES LOSING IN THIS ONE, GO GO GO
a

>liberal society

Nigga where the fuck do you live that you think this is a liberal society?