I'm crying right now. He fucked up so bad

I'm crying right now. He fucked up so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iGpgr-vtB4g
youtube.com/watch?v=_ducJryh49k
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm crying right now.
Nice try CTR, you just blew your cover with Tumblr tier tactics.

I can't believe how much poo poo and pee pee could fill a room.

Why did she bring up women and sexism out of nowhere?

Why do you care? You're in Ireland

>I'm crying right now
We don't talk like faggots, faggot

Shadilay it was so bad.

We don't cry retard.

Fuck you. Don't call me a fucking shill. Trump took her bait every time.

>THAT WASN'T VERY NICE!
>I DON'T DESERVE THAT!
Literally 2nd grader tier. Is Trump retarded?

He really didn't

Too be honest it was a pretty even debate

>Italian
>White

Fuck off, GOOGLE.

>Why did she bring up women and sexism out of nowhere?

She said that Donald said that women shouldn't be paid as much as men unless they do the job equally as well, as if that is a bad thing.

Yeah agreed, he looked awful.

LOW STAMINA
O
W

S
T
A
M
I
N
A

That woman card pull at the end was pathetic, especially coming right after he nailed her on her horrible political career.

Link the proper song to show you arent a CTR shill.

F

Nope. I loved every second of it. He bodied her.

Enjoy your merkel 2.0 then retard. Trump was the last hope we had.

How much is CTR paying you and are they hiring?

Ok now it's like 5:30 am here and i have drank half a bottle of very cheap vodka in way too short time and I have to say I am crying too. I am literally crying I want him to win SO HARD

He started off so strong but got absolutely fucked in the last hour when it came down to real issues

>I WILL ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT HER ?

????????????????????

>"That's not very nice"

Because she knew Trump would be devastated by it. He started Jebbing all over the fucking stage.

This debate was not as entertaining as I had hoped. Hillary did not cough a single time. Trump didn't even say WALL.

Fuck this.

Gee, thanks for Correcting the Record

>Stop and frisk is unconstitutional
>Let's take the guns away
>democrats

He choked hard at the end. It's unfortunate but I hope he takes more time to prepare next time.

It was pretty even. She was more consistent, but he had better highlights. She attacked him more than he attacked her, which kept more of the focus on Trump. He stumbled more. The moderator was bad for both candidates.

They both were pretty weak but Trump was fucking up worse tonight. I was really hoping for a strong performance from Trump but he gave far less than that. Really disappointed...

The bastion of change has to come from Europe now. Support Le Pen in France.

Trump talked like he was trying to sound like a normal politician.

He's good but he got baited easily

>Too be honest it was a pretty even debate

It was like two unskilled drunk people try to fight each other in an MMA match.

> behaved the same as all other debates
> omg, he fucked up so bad
Huh?

I'm not even a fucking shill and I think Hillary won that one

>fucking leaf

I know, I know

I'm just being honest guys

I still want Trump to win

But that was a rough fucking debate

Someone tell me it'll be alright

won't matter, the first debate is what matters the most.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

HE IS SOOOOO FUCKED

Holy shit these retarded fucking shills.

>spewing what news anchors just shilled
>...

Holy fuck.

F

Why doesn't Trump bring up the time Hillary defended a child rapist and laughed about it afterwards?

The moderator was just plain ineffectual. At least that kept him from being biased. Or rather, kept his bias from mattering.

He's bang on economics.

He failed on foreign policy. He didn't go after a lot of major issues with her, failed on the emails, failed on ISIS... big targets on her head and he didn't hit them.

yeah i got that vibe too. she gave him a fade.

he missed some easy hits.

he fucked up the ending by not highlighting the fact that hillary said that woman getting paid equal pay for equal work is bad.

but overall it was good.

When Trump did so bad that Trumpsters ONLY response is GTFO CTR SHILL. Fucking pathetic losers

He's a shit debater.
Hillary is strong.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Overall I think Clitfuck had the upper hand because the referee was biased. Also the nonsense racist and sexist accusations were infuriating.

Trump should have prepared better.

This was not suppose to happen bros, what do we do now?

>Im totally for Trump
>But MAN he lost hard

He won on all instances.

How was he bad? He isnt a lying hypocrite.

He took every bait she dropped. It wasn't even if you think about it. having that said, I don't think it will have much influence.

He should have brought up women in his company

I'm literally shaking right now

those are the counter attacks that she expected to use during the debate so she threw them all out at the end

WHY did he not NAIL the bitch on cyber security, WTF? The only thing I can think of is he's saving it for later? Though she'll likely make sure that particular point isn't up for debate again..

Trump has 2 weeks to learn how to keep his composure. maybe Hillary will loan him a few benzos.

damn that was disappointing

.2 cents niggerfaggot

>crying for a politician
end yourself.

>So it's negotiable
>ITS NOT NEGOTIABLE

Let's make pizza and shitpost.

Because Trump is a child rapist.

I'm a trump supporter but no vested interest in either. Sorry to break it to you but trump did very badly. We may have been able to see through Clintons lies but the public cant.

The tax question was the dumbest reply I've heard. All he needed to say was "your government was too incompetent to pass a law saying I had to, so now I'm coming to fix it for you"

As for not paying his staff, "maybe he didn't do a good enough job". Really? Fuck. All that was needed was "that was a subordinate making that decision and it was wrong, i had debts to pay off" ANYTHING but that

The race issue was dodged

A lot of other questions were dodged

Very bad. He will drop on the polls after this and she will rise. Screenshot this, this will win her the election

Appeals to racism and sexism is how you know a democrat is losing the debate

how the FUCK do you not punch back on the racism thing??
>very good things have been said about my nightclut

WHAT

WHAT

HOW THE FUCK

DID HE THROW THIS?

HE WAS GIVEN SO MANY CHANCES TO REAM HER. WTF. HE IS A FREAKING SHILL.

why did she bring up some random latina nobody's ever heard of? was that suppose to stump the trump?

what real issues? there were no real issues, just talking points for hillary to nail trump with. did hillary really get asked how she felt about russian hackers? what the fuck?

I wish we had Cruz on the stage. He must be crying himself to sleep now after having watched this shit show.

YOU FUCKING LIVE IN IRELAND??
THE SHILLS ARE OUT LIKE THEY SCARED OF THE POLLS OR SOMETHIN !!!

He absolutely did. Hillary didn't even need to do much, Donald made himself look like a fucking idiot. Why didn't he call her out for being pro cop? Why didn't he talk about the rigged Democratic election more? Why did he talk about himself whenever he had a chance to tear up Hillary? WHY??

Maybe for the next debate he'll actually prepare beforehand.

SNIFF
N
I
F
F

SSNIFFFFF
N
I
F
F

He didn't really even start off strong... he was a rambling wreck from the very beginning.

So disappointed
>inb4 CTR
Shut up faggot, no I'm not

He was HORRIBLE. Christ.

>(((real issues)))

He dominated only the first economy&trade segment, birther issue fucked him up good, seemed like he's getting the second wind in the cyber warfare question when he talked about the leaks, but yeah from the on she's been edging him constantly.

Why didn't he keep the aggressiveness he had during the opening I don't know, audience seemed to love his jokes and "in your face" style.

Call me a shill I don't care anymore. Going to down this bottle of wine and go to bed. Fuck it

Fuck you dude. I'm no Hillary shill. I hate that woman deeply and there's no way she's getting my vote in November. However, there's no denying the Trump was sloppy tonight. He was honestly painful to listen to at times (the beginning of the debate for example). Feel free to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

although Trump won:

>First debate
>matters most
>Newfag not watching Romney Obama 08 first debate.

Listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y

Even if we fail today, tomorrow is a new day friend, i too am a little shaken tb.h

To us, sure maybe he won. But just imagine you're the average bluepilled TV viewer. I really feel like Hillary did a better job of playing on her on strengths and hitting Trump in his weak spots. Appealing to the average retard is the goal of these debates and if being a lying hypocrite is what it takes, Hillary won.

He absolutely destroyed her and all the polls agree

Trump talked about policy and plans, real working plans, and Clinton just talked about Trump.

Clinton has no plans. Clinton has no future.

This was the most one sided debate in political history. He absolutely destroyed her.

So many missed opportunities...

"No, I didn't practice discriminatory housing practices."

"The golf club I opened was the first to let black people play. I fought hard for that."

F

Don't you have work or something tomorrow, Sven?

She showed she actually knows how things work and he had no idea and was just bullshitting and name dropping oh ask him about me, this guy endorses me etc.

It's be really surprising if Hillary didn't win the debate(s), shes been part of the government for the last few decades. That is probably why she has a terrible temperament and bad experience.

>crying
lol fag

She didn't even drop any bait. It was the moderators mostly who he had to correct trying to propagate MSM lies..

STOP PREPARING FOR RWDS

START PREPARING FOR DEFECTION TO RUSSIA DURING WWIII

WE WILL GET OUR WAR ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BROTHERS

youtube.com/watch?v=iGpgr-vtB4g

boring as fuck, and why the moderator didn't ask anything about Keks?

nice false flag, no trump supporter is going to pretend like it wasn't a pretty even debate

You are a prized idiot.

the debate was pretty much even with Trump being ahead a bit (coming from a US politics moderate).

this is shill bullshit and I suggest to sage it

If Trump loses the election I'm just gonna say 'fuck it' and go megaNEET. I'm getting tired of this shit. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

HOLY SHIT ALL THOSE FUCKING OPINIONS I DIDNT WATCH THE DEBATE AND CANT MAKE UP MY MIND DID TRUMP ACTUALLY WIN? WAS IT A TIE? WHO WON? WILL HE RISE IN THE POLLS? IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Agreed. With the exception of economy questions (which I think he did well on), he was basically defending himself and his business in rambles.

He tried to answer race questions politically and failed, but so did Hillary.

Trump isn't informed enough on foreign policy to actually defend his points on NATO and ISIS, but he has a good policy on paper.

I disagree though I don't think he lost as badly as idiots are saying.

Both did alright. Hillary had no coughing fits and while she didn't talk as much policy she did well baiting Don and showing how temperamental he is. Donald talked great about policy, especially when it came to dealing with other nations and the economy.

>I don't think it will have much influence.

Are you serious?

This debate just literally ended the election. Trump started pretty well in that his aggression was working in his favor...but then Hillary remained calm and basically did rope-a-dope and he wore himself out. Started throwing wild haymakers, lashing out at the moderator...just bad.

He was already behind, and this is going to put him back to 20% range on 538. Go ahead and screencap this. This really was the end.

There is so much goddamn shit on Hillary. Why didn't he push them?

Goddammit. He wrecked her a couple times but he could've blown her the fuck out entirely.

Still voting for him because I know how evil the bitch is but he HAS to show the public what we know.

Trump did fine, concern troll. Not great but good enough.

he was incoherent quite alot
really weak arguements at times
repetition of words

though he had really strong momentum sometimes and made no meme high energy points

hillary was dull but ok all around mostly to the normie, she had far fewer weak arguements and planned out ahead what to say

trumpfags btfo

hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhh

>I agree with you Hillary but let me defend myself from your attacks
*sniff*
*sniff*
*sniff*
*sniff*
*sniff*
>BTW HILLARY IS A MEANIEPOO!

holy fuck trump got played and choked so fucking hard

TRUMP IS DONE

stfu cry baby.

He got destroyed
But we might still win. Trump has managed to go through worse than this.

Do you not have work tomorrow either, comrade?

date Trump, marry Hillary

He won.

It's the only thing she has besides birtherism.

I'm not going to lie. This was not a very good night for Trump. It wasn't a very good night for Clinton either. But on the whole, I'd have to give the edge to Clinton. Trump spent too much time engaging in self promotion. I understand he needs to do that. I understand that is his specialty. But he did it at the expense of arguments that would have helped him out better. He also attacked Hillary in a very general way while ignoring some critical issues that he could have hammered her hard with. He didn't attack her on the private server as much as he should have.

I felt there were a lot of missed opportunities. He didn't totally fuck up though, so Clinton didn't exactly get a scalp tonight. Which is important, she won in a very minor and general "overall presentation" sense. It won't make too much of a difference. Let's hope the next debate goes much more smoothly.

pol will tell you trump won

he really shit the bed though all memes and shit aside

>I'm crying right now

Micks are fucking annoying to drink with.

He will drop in the polls. He cut off the moderator and rambled to much.

has kek let us down?

>implying Trump wont make a comeback on the second debate
He's playing the long game.

>bang on economics
>uses the Michigan/Ohio jobs are leaving shit when it was disproved by Ford a week or so ago
Economic experts think he has the worst policies of all candidates. I wish Gary Johnson was here because the same shit that Clinton was citing had his stuff even over Clinton's.

>this one snapshot proves he won the debate

get a load of this guy

Don't lose hope

KEK abandoned us.

I love Trump, but he was so fucking bad.

She wasn't good. But he was so fucking bad man.

He fell HARD for Hillary's bait, but the question is how he recovers

Hillary stood there for 2 hours and only said two things, "look at my failed resume" and "you're a misogynist for wanting equal pay for equal labor."

>why did she bring up some random latina nobody's ever heard of?

Why did Trump bring up his kid loving computers on the issue of cyber security?

He actually did great. Fuck off shills

Guys, we aren't being overrun with shills. It's some lie by some people or whatever.

Is it even possible to convince some people that there are people here that don't agree with them?

if i watch the debate from start to end it was really even up to a hillary win, BUT trump suprised me answering alot better than i expected and had a lot of more highlights wich is the most important thing to a lot of people that watch the debates, it wasnt a slam but trump can crush her in the next debate after this experience

The real risk was of him bombing and acting like a jackass.

He was a bit aggressive and he fumbled a few points but basically he didn't alienate his core voters. It was a tie, and a tie sorta means a lose for Hillary.

He might get a little bump from the fact that he wasn't totally horrible. I think a lot of people in Middle America were tuning in just to see if he's really Donald "Hitler" Trump, Notorious Orange Rapist. He was Trump-ish, but not awful.

>Trump agreeing with her over and over

>Trump admitting he pays no taxes

>Birther garbage brought up again

i mean CNN is working hard on spin and all that but look this was far from a perfect performance, I still think Trump will win but its gonna be rough for a week or two and we have to be prepared for that and not get black pilled when he dips in the polls

Yeah, I caught that too. Like, women should be paid as much as men while performing worse??

WHY COULDN'T HE FINISH A SINGLE FUCKING SENTENCE WITHOUT REPEATING HIMSELF OR GO OFF ON SOME RETARDED TANGENT

GOD DAMN IT

Yes, it was all a genius fucking plan to look like a fucking idiot in the debate with the most viewers in order to look great in the debate with millions fewer

>biased
>gave Trump extra time even though he shouldn't have had it

Where are these polls? Literally every single post debate poll says hillary won by a landslide

Really though leaf? You really believe that? All of his gaffes, and literal pants on head retarded comments?

Blowing up a iranian warship for taunting americans wouldn't start a war??

it was pretty shit

I think the problem is he tried combining the sober and shlubby donalds into one and it just made him like like an angry child most of the time

No I am retired. I am drunk as fuck so maybe i will rewatch it tomorrow. Depressed as fuck

I mean I'll say what I have been saying for this entire campaign: Trump isn't intelligent enough to win. It's sad but deal with it. It's the reality of things.

F

Could someone please
give me a rough summary of this duel? Who did fuck up and why?

Have you all forgotten that Trump is playing 4D chess? There's gonna be more debates, wait for the magic, Kek willing

Trump was not in full form. Hillary was quiet and spoke empty political speak. She delivered empty rhetoric. Trump started out ok, but really faltered. I think this will further the normie opinion of "they both suck"

accept shillary

Is it even possible to fix Trump to be able to debate properly, or will he get savaged like this in all 3?

He was on the defense!

The wall just got ten feet higher.

I'm unemployed, and in need of a job. How much does CRT pay?

a leaf is right for once

>Sh-sh-sh-shills, there we go, Trump won everybody!

ye lest's dope

Good. Trump does better in an underdog position. Coming in from behind is his specialty

Trump NEEDED to win this debate but he didn't.

All that momentum he built up just hit a fucking wall. All those states that were starting to go his way will reverse course.

He just lost the election.

>proper grammar
are you even trying?

Where the fuck is Cruz?
Where is Gary Johnson?
Why did my country vote for a retard?
Life shouldn't be so horrible

Don't fall for that expectations crap. That's an age old politics trick.

BRILLIANT PLAN TO FUCK UP ON THE BIGGEST NIGHT OF THE CAMPAIGN ALERT

Did he even practice? Sheeeeeiiiittttt

So at what point do we stop endorsing this manchild?
>Bigly
Oh ffs this should have been the limit.

>Clinton 8/10
>Trump 5/10

Thankfully there were no major gaffes

Probably about equal to the BTFOing Romney gave to Obama in their first debate and we all know how that turned out

agree 100%

He wasn't the best today.

Hopefully the voters will realize that they don't want to look at that smug cunt for 8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ducJryh49k

Calm down. Listen to Styx.

Democracy needs to be abolished.

The complete lack of crowd the majority of the time really killed him bad.

He didn't lose. He did fine crawl back in your filthy hole

Well, he didn't fucked up at all.
He had a good half, and a bad half.

He won definitely the first half, but the second half goes to Hillary

> a fucking potato

>I would not start a war

>not a major gaffe

citation needed

>Trump admitting he pays no taxes
Why are you CTR shills so obvious? The only ones who want him to lie are the people against him - eg you.

Everyone else wants to know the truth, and the truth is that only a fucking retard pays taxes if he can avoid them. Maybe you're a fucking retard, but you're not running for president of USA so it's okay. Keep paying taxes while the government pisses your money away on sensitivity training for marines.

>He just lost the election.
I wouldn't go that far until the next one, but this certainly hurts a lot.

Shillary used up MILLIONS is ad money at the start. Trump is playing the long game. Slow but steady wins the race.

See in you in the next debate when the great wall builder brings Shillary to her knees.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Why the fuck didn't he bring up the Clinton uranium deal with Russia? Why didn't he bring up Hillary defending a rapist? Why didn't he hit hard on the emails? Is this all to come? Is he saving the knockout for closer to the election?

>All that momentum he built up just hit a fucking wall

I like Trump, but this performance was awful. Guess he just doesn't have it in him after all. Well at least you guys get the first female president so she might get another Nobel Prize.

KEK has been killed by the leader of CTR good night sweet price.

>"you don't have the stamina"

It's fucking over senpai.

>"""""""experts""""""""

he got shit on

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed as fuck.

CTR is making overtime tonight. good for you guys. lol.

He didn't even try.

Good post rooman

Yea right, rough housed her. Wasn't even a debate, call the coroner, dead woman on stage.

>Clinton: WOO! okay! :) *laughs nervously*

HAHA OH MY GOD SHE OWNED TRUMP WITH THAT RETORT HOLY SHIT IM WITH HER HAHA

The difference is that Obama was winning at the point of the first debate, and the Romney/Obama race was much tighter. This debate was disasterous. I know you're doing damage control for your daddy, but it's over.

>one turtle has been deposited into your tank

which debate did you watch?

Trump seemed stammering and uninformed.

George W did worst and won. And this is only is the first debate. Trump will learn from this experience.

agreed.. he misses many opportunities as usual and doesn't go head in frequently enough. he was talking too much and on the defensive for the most part looking desperate.

either way youre fucked gnight

>People keep saying Trump did terribly, which is true
>Not mentioning how fucking horrid Hillary did
shills everywhere here

I thought he reacted too butthurt in the beginning.

I thought the second half he did better.

He's fucking done.

trump is doing a bunch of quick post-debate interviews and they're all asking about his birther comments

all this shit is going to come back to bite him in the ass

>anyone who rightfully criticizes Trump's performance is called a shill

I'm glad you're all going to die.

For having the cards rigged against him, Trump did very well
Clinton showed her reptilian forms with her smirks and lies

>Peace Prize for starting WW3
Gawd, I hope she never becomes president

Ah, okay. Enjoy retirement.

It wasn't about real issues, it's just that Trump got questions where he had to get defensive about himself and he was awful and he didn't recover. That's the difference between him and an actual politician. Rato would get that out of the way and move on.

F

I thought that Trump might have been on coke at the start

>Romney
>08

Wut

This was not the republican audience. He fucking blew it.

That Iraq shit was the worst. Just admit you supported it instead of mumbling "maybe" and telling everybody a dozen times to call some fag and ask him.

Reality versus Delusion the debate. Only came as a shock to Cred Forumscucks because Cred Forums is nothing but an alt-right echo chamber full of social luddites who have outdated views on every issue.

Really? I felt he did poorly on domestic issues and well on foreign policy. Well being relative, they both left huge holes to be exploited and did a shitty job at exploiting these holes. I am a civic nationalist, but Trump looked weak tonight. He traded gaining new supporters for hardening in with the lowest denominator of his current ones. IMO he lost. but it was a close match as Hillary was incredibly ineffective.

You should read the Lincoln-Douglas debates. Supplant Lincoln with Trump and Hillary with Douglas and it was basically the same shit.

who gives a flying fuck if he didnt do well in a debate? who gives a fuck about anything he does? its still better than having hillary in the white house

when it comes to stamina, Trump doesnt have stamina either. he is in his 70s anyway

The entire debate was shit

VOTE VOTE VOTE

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Ireland is one sea away from Iceland

Don't worry I'm also unemployed

>fucking Ireland

I wouldn't go that far. Romney basically beat the shit out of Obama. Kicked his ass up one side of the debate hall to the other. It was brutal. Obama didn't get a single jab in while Romney brought down the hammer.

In this debate, Trump rambled too much, avoided answering the questions while looking like he was avoiding answering the questions (Hillary's deflection game was better), and attacked Hillary in a general way but without really going for the throat on issues she was vulnerable. It was a Hillary win, but nothing terribly decisive. He needs to calm down, stay on target, and do a better job memorizing his Clinton scandals.

trump got shatttttttt on

>missed opportunity

The problem is that most people here are MORE aware of foreign politics than Trump is. He just rambles and we can tell.

Still, on the economy, I agree with him 100%.

And I personally think the economy is the biggest problem in the US.

Trump fucked up.

Hillary is just the way better debate. She's just done this too many times and Trumps never done it before

NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES

Trump just doesn't have the verbal IQ necessary to perform well in a real debate.
If only we had someone with Trump's policies and charisma, but Cruz's intelligence.

>Trump brags about not paying taxes during the debate
>Immediately after he's vehemently denying it and saying it's all media spindoctoring
Someone in his campaign informed him of how badly he fucked up.

I still have hope. Trump came back before. I guess he had a good start lets see the polls. Damn it Trump please win.

fucking faggot kys

This

He got smoked, was pretty sad to watch.

I got that too, I think he wasn't as well prepared as he should have been

Guys.... Aren't we forgeting the october surprise?

So she is the master baiter?

>false flag
kys

what the fuck is wrong with all of you? The only thing this debate proved is that they only care about voter appeal. They didn't say anything of substance. Half the time they were attacking each other for their failings. Fucking disgusting. Maybe I'll vote shillary based on her stance on climate change. For fucks sake listen to that twenty minutes they spent on "the black vote".

This was supposed to be huge. HUGE. And I've been around. All over the place but this was sad. Just sad.

This. Without a doubt, Trump did dominate the first half of the debate. It was when Hillary had the upper hand and called out Donald Trump's past views on War and whatnot was when Trump lost his steam

>muh shills

are you retarded? even the TRS guys are admitting that Trump lost go listen to their fucking stream right now. If you don't understand that what matters isn't the truth is WINNING and tell the the truth that he pays no taxes isn't going to help him WIN

what the hell happened with trump? h did so well at the gop debates and now he completely blows this debate?

what happened?

FUCKUP OF THE CENTURY

She was responding to the implication of what Trump said, that women don't perform as well as men.

>Not understanding subtext because you're "redpilled"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

I want to strangle the few of you that are actually going to get out of your chairs on election day and vote that vote Trump. Fuck you.

It was pretty bad.

He needs professional help at this level. These are no longer the primaries.

His answers on the tax returns and niggers were pretty damn brutal.

Hillary was definitely the more palatable choice from her presentation.

Trump needs polishing.

Even with us shilling for Trump, Clinton is way up.

As much as I dislike Clinton, Trump really fucking sucked tonight and if he continues to fail that hard he's going to lose.

He was bouncing back and forth between topics, unorganized, too emotional, literally stuttering over his words. Not answering questions. I wanted to hear HOW he was going to implement his fucking platform, and he didnt do that. Trump needs to fucking practice OR HE WILL LOSE.

COME ON TRUMP STOP SUCKING.

miss a HUGE opportunity regarding cyber security. i mean fuck me this bitch had top secret info on a basement server and she is talking about cyber security???? FOR FUCKS SAKE DONALD YOU COULD HAVE DESTROYED HER.

Go away pizzafag. Or is it potato nigger? I'm color blind.

> calls trump hitler
> advocates violence against people voting trump

Wut? Where did he deny it? You sure we watched the same debate?

How's that overtime at CTR anyway? Pretty decent?

>She stood
Hillary stronk

meant for

Both of them are shit candidates, but anyone being honest with themselves know that Hillary has far more experience with the debate format and straight up knowledge. Trump started strong, then he fumbled it all away.

Relax it's only the first debate and the next one is in like 2 weeks.
That said, I'm sad to say that either the Trump campaign didn't know about half of those scandals or Trump just forgot about them when he was stumbling all over himself tonight. Remember, Trump was campaigning all over the place while Shillary was probably spending all of her waking hours prepping for this for the past 2 weeks.

Trump is saving the big ones for the later debates. When he pulls out these bombs in the second and third debate the Clinton empire will crumble into dust.

As far as Trump is concerned, I'm not a foreign policy voter. Trump is isolationist by necessity, in that he's not great with foreign policy so he just wants to get out of it, and I agree with that 100%.

For me he won.

Only liberal retards liked that fake "ahah Drumpf is so out of touch" smile.

4D chess

Obama lost his first debate against Romney as well

Trump had a hard time in the debates with the republicans until he showed his true game

Also, he rambled alot, but he had good points, and got the sjw crowd to laugh and applaud several times when he delivered bombs on Clinton

Sure they cheered for her too, but it was painfully easy to see that her comebacks were scripted. She looked at her notes all the fucking time, compared to Trump who maintained eye contact

>outdated views
We are literally the only people talking about the actual issues that are destroying our society.

We were also right. The real-time data suggests that Trump won pretty hard.

he lost this year but we might get some keks in 2020

>I'll release my taxes when she releases the 30,000 emails
HILLARY LITERALLY BTFO

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey
here is TIME MAGAZINE POLL

that's one of her core demos

ALL TRUMP HAD TO DO WAS STAY ON TOPIC AND DO PRECISE ATTACKS ON HILLARY THERE'S SO MUCH AMMUNITION. INSTEAD HE COULD ONLY DO LIBYA/BENGHAZI WHICH IS THE WEAKEST AMMUNITION AND HE DID JACK SHIT WITH 30000 EMAILS OR THE BREAKING 13 PHONES.

WHERE WERE THE DAMN SHADIER SIDE OF THE CF DONATIONS LIKE SAUDI ARABIA?

JUST BECAUSE HILLARY GOES OFF TOPIC DOESNT MEAN YOU DO THAT, TOO.

Fuck, Hillary baited him and he fell for it.

Trump literally got beat at his own Cred Forums-esque shitposting game despite going up against a robot.

Fuck these candidates nobody can do shit right.

Any polls out? Also, I saw this coming a mile away. I don't think he even wants to be president.

>I'm crying right now
Go back to your safe space

This.

I'm actually pretty disappointed he came so poorly prepared.

so many unforced errors

He should have known many of the questions would be framed in a way that would trap him and been ready for it. None of the questions that could have been traps for Hilary were asked, unfortunately

Not even to Cred Forums. Say what you say, but I want the candidate to be coherent, articulate, be able to act rationally and communicate effectively as a leader of this nation, not go on incoherent rambling sprees anytime he's forced to explain himself. I like a lot of his policies, but first and foremost if you cant execute the temperament required to effectively explain and put forth your strategies you're going to have a tough time in office and honestly remain stagnant.

At this rate congress will impeach him for Trump University if he goes into office like he did today.

WARNING TO ALL. CTR HAS FLOODED THIS WEBSITE.

They haven't done shit the last 2-3 days on Reddit or here. They are being paid to post this late and overwhelm this site.

Fucking nonsense.

A reporter asked him about it live after the debate. He denied saying it, even though we all just watched him say it.