CLINTON JUST SAID THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE PAID THE SAME AS MEN FOR NOT DOING AS GOOD OF A JOB

CLINTON JUST SAID THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE PAID THE SAME AS MEN FOR NOT DOING AS GOOD OF A JOB

you are literally not allowed to criticize women for anything

Even my wife caught that and was like "wtf, thanks, Clinton."

i agree. women should be paid more.

I heard that, I couldn't believe it. We need the clip of it. Seriously, she was insulting trump for supporting the idea that women should make the same as men only if they do as good a job.

>point this out

your pillow?

what did her son think of that??

Quote of the debate right there.

The sad part is the idea is planted
She did a very good job at virtue signaling

I wonder if she said that the way she planned to. Surely the #equality feminists will point out the mistake.

She was doing pretty well to, then she said this and fucking suicided with 100 million people watching.

too bad trump didn't call it out.

too bad trump didn't catch it, he agreed with her

she reminds me of my mom

Yeah that was fucking amazing!

Post the minute when faggot.

>literal dubless niggers with no woman

Yeah I heard that one too.

Is this true? I'm an electrician wife is a nurse.
If either of us fuck up our jobs, then it's going to cause damage.
We have two daughters- I want them to be paid the same as a man for the same work.

I like Americans. But you are putting your country in the hands of lunatics. Why are Trump and Clinton up for the top job?
For fuck's sake; they are both mental. How did you let this happen? What the fuck?

Explain yourselves. NOW

Wow. Trump ACTUALLY thinks women should only be paid the same as men if they do as good a job as them> What a sexist.

>equality feminists
>actually wanting equality

Listen I know your ancestors were basically just this side of being retarded monkeys and your form of english has fewer words because they couldn't teach their children how to speak properly but look at the world a bit mate

Because it's the parties that do this, and we don't know who's pulling strings.