Can we for once have a serious discussion on why we support this guy?

Can we for once have a serious discussion on why we support this guy?
Pls don't hate on other flags and try to make valid points.
>Inb4 memes

POO

hillary wins america dies

more illegals, more mudslimes, more leeches on society and the continued contraction in the real economy

Literally anybody is better than Hillary.
She wants to destroy the US, turning it into europe.

I absolutely hate Hillary.

But she did a better job at the debate.

I don't know if Trump is intelligent enough to be president.

cmon man

Oh also
>Inb4 CTR
>Inb4 poo
Yeah and I hate the hill but she clearly is more qualified.

Memes.

No, really. I hate how this place became literally Cred Forums 2.0.

>World trade center in captcha

u wut

DESIGNATED

Because the only other viable candidate should have been charged with treason

Protectionist policies designed to protect our manufacturing industries so that we can continue on being the best, instead of keeping on the slow climb down to #2 behind China and putting us in a vulnerable position when it comes to being at the top

I had a small part of me that believed Trump would exceed everyone's expectations and would be calm and composed.Even with his simple non "bigly" words,he could have made his points clear but he didn't.He sperged out.I don't know what his team is doing but it seems like they aren't doing anything at all.

IN THE LOO

For the liberal butthurt

>Why did you say this back them
>NUH UN I DIDN'T SAY THAT THING I SAID ITS THE MEDIA

If I could have rolled my eyes harder I would have.

> inb4 memes
> posts pepe

Literally because my parents don't approve.

SHITTING

Yeah I covered the memes part for y'all.

I think it was because he was anti establishment. Anti politically correctness. He dared to touch upon some subjects that nobody else wanted to. He seemed like something new and a good alternative to same old shite. That and some people just want to watch the world burn.

After watching this debate, America is fucked. This whole debate is shit. Both candidates are trash. This is the worst election USA has ever had.

The future is gonna be grim

Then why bother with the tax cuts?

Policy is all over the place. if you go protectionist you don't need to slash taxes, although slashing taxes doesn't work anyway.

He even pretty much suggested bringing tariffs back or introduction VAT which is a tax raise not a cut.

How can people think of voting for this shit that just makes no sense.

desu that seems like a great job

I support him because the DNC rigged the primary in her favor. Election fraud is a deal-breaker for me. The RNC rigged it against Trump and he still won.

I dunno man, we had Reagan and bush, desu hillary is pretty tame crap in comparison

to complete the circle of life that is u.s. swipe left or right reality tv democracy

To promote economic growth as well as promoting our manufacturing industries.

He tells people the same shit they want to hear over and over and over. Surprisingly many Americans love that.

I know other candidates have done this but FUCK at least they try to express it differently. Trump just parrots the same shit over and over

>we are losing
>we are losing
>we are losing

Also he has little to no debate experience or U.S. interest knowledge. He's like a male Sarah Palin with a dash of memes.

Hillary Clinton seems so fake, literally forcing that smile nonstop.

It seems that she would say anything to get elected and has no positions at all. Do you guys also feel this?