He just got played

He just got played.

He took the bait every time. He spent five minutes trying to prove how wealthy he is instead of going after the emails. He fell for all her talking points. He was inarticulate and out-smugged.

This is fucking bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/s83227a
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHlibUEF6M
youtube.com/watch?v=eUFY8Zw0Bag
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. correct the record volunteer

There's always the next debates. Hopefully this was a fluke and he can pull it back for the next two.

I loved how the audience went wild when he brought up the emails

Hillary eternally BTFO and will never recover

>He spent five minutes trying to prove how wealthy he is instead of going after the emails
This is the one thing that pissed me off. The emails should have killed her. She literally had top-secret government data on her computer, deliberately. There is no possible reason for this except corrupt use.

But he got flabbergasted with the stupid "hurr tax returns". I would have said "Who cares? It's a private matter. Now care to explain why you committed treason?"

Yep
Shills shills shills
Hillary flashed some bait and like a hungry dog he went after it neglecting all the things he could have attacked her on
He fucked everything up

0.02 cents has been deposited into your account.
I'm surprised they even pay you to post here, given your impact is essentially zero.

Yeah when she was getting schlonged on her economic policies suddenly the whole debate turns into what Donald did or didn't say.

Agreed

Yep, Hillary really stepped up her bait game.

I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary but there's no question she won. She and her aides probably studied the fuck out of the Republican debates and figured out how best to deal with Trump.

>the curator went hard after trump
>hillary spring boarded off it

waow what a surpise.

hillary won

This one focused on the economy and he addressed NAFTA and TPP. He got in jabs on how much worse inner city crime has been under liberals and he called out the trainwreck of creating ISIS. At least 2 more debates to grill her on Benghazi, e-mails, and the Clinton Foundation.

Cruz wouldn't have been trolled this hard

I know "hurr durr cruz missile" but lets be honest Cred Forums Cruz would have BTFO both Trump and Hillary on a one and one. Trump had a plethora of opportunities to confront her bullshit and he didn't tackle a single one

Pretty much this

This is what happens when you put a reality show joke up against a real politician.

He doesn't know how to play the game, he's a shitter in Hillary's world now.

would rather take a warhawk who pushes legislation than a pathological systematic hyperbole ridden lliar

(OP)
>trump won
He literally made himself appear even more out of touch
>Donald profited off of the housing crash and destruction of the middle class
>that's good business!

>Donald owes millions of dollars in debt
>that isn't very much ... to the people i do business with

He was defensive 90% of the time and aggressive in the worst moments. He completely sperged when his temperment was brought up and rambled about political ads being "not nice"
He got wrecked.

>the curator
They were debating at a museum?

The next debate is Tim Kaine vs Mike "The Creationist" Pence

Mike Pence is somewhat of a regular politician, by US standards. A total nutjob, to be sure. But he won't be able to evade Tim Kaine pressing Pence on Trump's outlandish claims as well as Trump himself. Mike Pence won't just blurt "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME I AM TREMENDOUS!"

Hillary was ready for his comment on her stamina and he fell for it. He should have stuck to his original comment about her how she doesn't look presidential instead of trying to move the goalposts to being about her stamina.

>I would have said "Who cares? It's a private matter. Now care to explain why you committed treason?"
no shit

What about the 4-5 times the audience literally laughed AT him?

>that flag
how do you even get internet?

wew it was literally the first word in my head man im still dealing with how much of a shitshow it was

yeah that creep robot smile she was constantly sporting did wonders for her. The majority of viewers don't care about what is said they are more influenced by how they look and facial expressions

He really fucked up by interrupting her so many times during the opening minutes. Hillary takes a minute to get rolling, and if left to talk she will start to ramble. That was when she would have made a mis-step he could pounce on WHEN IT WAS HIS TURN TO TALK.

But instead he let her act smugly superior by taking his interruptions and refuting them easily. This is where she excels. She has the sort of autistic streak in her where once her brain starts going then she will be able to quickly and easily recall information and form strong arguments. He should not have let her get to that point. He should have let her hang herself all by herself. But "do not engage" is something he has never learned.

He also said "Hillary and I agree on this" like 20 times. He endorsed her at the end.

Trumpfags done goofed

You should have nominated someone who knows policy, not some spontaneous real estate mogul who repeats himself constantly and fails to take an appreciation for the job he is applying for.

Cruz/Paul/Christie would've kicked her ass. She gave Trump plenty of opportunities and it's like he didn't even want to defend his "platform".

I told you all this would happen

At least this will precipitate the happening when Hillary attempts to seize our firearms

>Tim Kaine vs Mike Pence

That will be the most boring debate of all time.

I already miss Joe.

I watched it live and thought Trump came across as a bumbling idiot at times, full of guff and hyperbole. Made little to no sense in parts and I even thought he came as across as a slimey merchant when he was talking about his tax returns and not paying people who'd done work for him.

Someone with a grain more intellect, political knowledge and know how would completely BTFO Shillary.

Instead, you burgers have got a literal meme candidate going up against a seasoned politician who can even successfully pull out the womyn card to full effect during a debate.

F

5 cents

i FELT LIKE trump was too easy on her.

he could have said that a person under FBI investigation shouldnt be president

or nothing about where her support money comes from

or how she should be in prison.

it was a different donald than what i have seen at his

annaheim
san jose
san diego rallies

yes i went to all 3

Yep, I hate both of them but she definitely won in any conventional sense. He tipped on the emails and TPP, one or two other barbs but no mention of any other shit that could hurt her and spent all his time responding to shit instead of attacking. Bad prep.

Moderator was also total shit.

Anyone else think Trump was a serious let down tonight? This September%`day^th% debate was seriously sad

He rambled, he scrambled, might as well be running through brambles considering how he acted tonight.

I am a major Trump supported but if he cant pick it up on October 9th and October 19th Someone else will be getting my vote

so much smug and bantz. i cant wait until the sequel

No he fucking didn't. Trump isn't a politician. Hillary has been doing this his whole life and he still crushed her.

The theory that Trump is actually a plant to help Hillary win is becoming more and more plausible desu.

He spent far too much time defending himself and talking about his endorsments rather than addressing the questions or attacking her.

They had a fucking question on cyber security and he didnt bring up the emails. I guess he thought he had already addressed the issue but could have hit her again with it.

He needs to stop taking attacks on his wealth and business practices so personally as it baits him every time and he doesnt do anything until hes fully defended himself.

>where is your taxes donald?
>I will release them once the audit is finished. I will release them once you release your emails
He should have left it there but he kept going on it

He didnt bomb but he didnt win

He can't actually reveal his real premise which is "I'm one of the bad guys but I am turning good". It would be self character assassination.

He thinks America can understand how he exploited the rules of the "game" and you should hate the game not the player, but America is made up of scrubs who can't understand such things.

Nice try shill.

>i FELT LIKE trump was too easy on her.
He doesn't know how to present himself in any modest manner. It's either full throttle or nothing. The most telling example of this I think is "I could have said some really mean things about her but I should be praised for not saying it."

>Cruz would have BTFO both Trump and Hillary
who won the GOP?

He did go after the emails you cuck. He said he would release his tax returns when Hillary releases the 30,000 emails she has sitting around. He can't talk about the emails in depth, though, when the cuck moderator gives him two minutes to speak.

VOTE here faggs

strawpoll.de/s83227a

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Is it possible he spaghetti'd a little bit coming face to face with debating a woman? Hillary in person is not a demon, she's a nice old lady. Hard to be mean to her in the same room.

>They had a fucking question on cyber security and he didnt bring up the emails.
Instead he talked about his ten year old son like he's going to put his ten year old son in charge of national cyber security. One of many missteps in tonight's debate.

Why wasn't Trump BTFO in the primaries then?

Yeah, there's no recovery from this.

>Paul

He had the best ideas but he was a total sperg during the GOP debates,

You're repeating what CNN said you little worm.

you dont bust your nut right away you fucking virgin

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Trump got BTFO tonight. It's over, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for him to win tonight. He showed the world his true colors tonight, that he's a lying, conniving, ill-tempered conman. It's time to give it up and accept Hillary as your next POTUS

And he never addressed the issue again. Should have brought it up on the cyber security question.

there are two debates left. trump can only become stronger while hillary used all her ammo, talking about how a bad person he is.

He also questioned her temperament and was then made to look a buffoon on reactionary insults he'd made about his detractors - especially the womyn.

He fell into every single trap.

The Obama birth certificate stuff was cringeworthy as well.

Absolutely stumped. Sad!

i dont understand the odds thing at the top.72, 32 cents?

nah he spaghetti'd on some things and your average American is more retarded than you can even conceive

regardless the tax return/email thing was priceless

literally no one cares about VP debates

I will give you Paul, but fuck Cruz and fuck Christie
>coming from a Native Texan and resident KY-ian who hates it here

this. he didnt attack her enough. but also when he did attack her like with the bernie nomination steal, she kept her composure.

That was my takeaway too. She made it look easy, too.

Sage

"why not" got me chuckling alone in my apt. that and trump excusing himself every few minutes, and black debateman adhering to it

Fox is saying it was a tie, including anti-Trumpers like Megyn Kelly

he's doing fine

She's not responding because she's a little robot she's trying to slide down all the good threads on this for him to go back to the good threads and keep pushing them!!!

>It's taking place here.
Not sure how to feel about it.

THIS

please lend them Farage, they need it so much right now

Yeah I'll admit Trump didn't do very well... everyone here expected him to. Which was expected of Cred Forums.
It looks like we have female president liar rather than the slimy businessman.

he had ample opportunity to expose her dirty shit. the emails, the clinton foundation, the corruption.

Instead he spent the time bragging and arguing with the moderator. what a fucking shitshow. bring bernie back

Anyone else think Trump was a serious let down tonight? This September%`day^th% debate was seriously sad.

He rambled, he scrambled, might as well be running through brambles considering how he acted tonight.

I am a major Trump supported but if he cant pick it up on October 9th and October 19 Someone else will be getting my vote

The first debate is all that matters

He needed to fire all his ammunition at this debate. No good saving it for later. This one debate has the ability to convince undecided voters who they will vote for. If they have made up their mind they dont need 2 more debates to do that.

He started well be fucked up once it got to the birth certificate and his taxes and it got worse from there.

THIS---

He didn't even prepare. He is shit.

They're both imperialists.
They both support the crony capitalist system. They just represent the two sides of it.

God why didn't Joe just run himself.
His flabby sides would have run laps around these "candidates"

I would have brought it up and drilled her on it during the cyber security part of the debate. Trump never thought of that.

CTR is too obvious.

>vote for globalism, and investment banks, and chimpouts, and gun-grabbing, because your candidate wasn't rehearsed enough for our unfair debate

The primaries are full of retards

Really disappointed at how unprepared he was. He was easily distracted, drifted from the questions and when he got a bite he didn't sink his teeth in enough. He was on the defense the whole night.
I did feel like the moderator was anti-trump though. Spent a lot of time attacking him.

I feel like Hillary is simply better at the game of politics.

While we all know doing the actual governing isn't her strong suit she's really good at maneuvering during debates.

I just hope people will be able to see past her bullshit, there's still hope for you america

how much did they pay you?

What's his name? I always liked his standup.

Rare flag is right. Trump said what he needed to say, the rest was just fluff. This is far from over.

Pence is likely to get walked all over in that debate, but it's not going to make any difference. At this point I don't even know why they still have the office of the vice president at all, nobody gives a fuck about it.

What website?

Um, you got it backwards there, coolguy. Trump was easily baited, tense, blathering, and seemed really unprepared except for a couple of things you can tell Conway told him to "make sure to mention." Clinton came off as the only adult in the room, and there were times when it looked like she held back on some low-hanging fruit.

>The first debate is all that matters

tell that to romney.

the thing you remember the most when you got out of the restaurant is the desert

he talked about the emails in a two minute response. I don't know if you just missed it or something.

Talking about the emails for the entire debate would have been an obvious mistake.

>I did feel like the moderator was anti-trump though. Spent a lot of time attacking him.
I wonder if a couple of Holt's questions were in retaliation for how Trump disregarded the format of the debate. Going over time, forcing interjections, constantly interrupting or trying to talk over Hillary, etc.

Though how he handled the them was bungled as well. Like the last question for example. It was an unfair questions as his position has been clear. But instead of taking Holt to task for it, he acted like any politician would. He didn't answer the question and went back to his official talking points.

At least he didnt do anything horrible. He could have jumped on herbut he seemed to back off. Either way hes fine and theres two deabtes left.

Romney could have won all the debates and would have lost the election.

Seriously he brags about not paying takes yet he complains about all of our infrastructure being old shit and not giving enough tax breaks to the big business/rich.

He spent WAY more time taking than she did, even interrupting her a several times. He was tryinhg to dominate the stage, and did a few times, but he had time to mention whatever he wanted. Instead, he throws in ISIS or Rosie O'Donnell when he could have brought up something actually damaging. Dude was outgunned, and you could tell he was getting flustered. Bad.

Is it possible that people just want to see Trump in office to see a happening?

I think he was pretty fair, actually. He asked a few targeted questions, but they were in relation to things Trump said or did in the past that have raised legitimate questions with voters. He asked Hillary about the email server, too. I do, however, think he was being careful not to come off like a wet noodle the way Matt Lauer did.

He was clearly trying to skate by the way he always has: By bragging about how great he is without much substance behind it, and muckraking the records of his opponents. At some point, he needed to back that up with more clear policy outlines, but it's probably too late for that.

Clinton's a real pro at this stuff, and the difference in experience in this arena really showed tonight.

I don't like that it sounds true

kek

>you 1000 mad

clinton looked like a fuckin dork

His Hillary question was a 'small' in the way he asked it. He went after Trump. Trump did himself no favours though. I was really hoping he'd have come prepared for this and blown all expectations out of the water.
Though his line about 'saying something nasty about Hillary and her family' may be his 5D space waterpolo tactics as the media may start looking into what he was going to say.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

It's kind of relevant when Hillary isn't likely to live more than a few more months

The only people voting for trump now are angry bernie supporters, a certain few rich/jews, racists, people who want to see the whole damn system fall down and those too stupid to see the biggest con job in history.

Not many of his supporters believe the shit about him being some great race unify-er either. Hell he's caused more of a divide than obama ever has. One of his main positions is to go after mexicans (which i don't care though but still he's targeting an entire race).

At the end of the day some people just want to watch the world burn.

Dont take the bait newb

The outcome wasn't that good for trump. I would even admit that tonight it was an 80-20 for clinton. He wasn't really there, he couldn't explain his view on very important specific issues and his childish annoying attitude was a big part of it. It's not very smart to always repeat MILLIONS of this and BILLIONS of that. He really came of like a moron.

>Clinton came off as the only adult in the room, and there were times when it looked like she held back on some low-hanging fruit.
This. But why? I don't get it, are they -both- saving the best stuff against each other for the final debate? Both of them, at certain points, seemed to hold back.

When bragging about his temperament even the host snickered. (Including the audience and that gash hillary).
He lost which was expected.

What race are mexicans again autist? Meztizo, white, black, asian or...?

It looked like his goal was to try and fluster her and knock her off her game, but she's a fucking PRO at this stuff, and he never got to her. On the other hand, she kept needling him to try and get him flustered, and by the end of the debate, it was a death by a thousand cuts for him. He got worse as it went on, and she might have gotten better.

The first debate is usually mild and mannered. This is when the candidates will act as if they are raising above the fray. As debates get closer to election day that things get nastier.

She's showing her experience in looking diplomatic and cool headed. Everything she accused trump of being was unintentionally confirmed by his temperament at some point during the debate.

lol no. Trump will see the polls showing he "won". Everyone will tell him how great he did in the debate and how he destroyed Hillary. If Cred Forums was smart they would be telling him how badly he did, so that he can improve. Hillary is going to watch the tapes and prepare for the next one.

The same race you are spic get back to mexico

>attack trump
>he spends all his time defending himself and correcting his record and can't go on the offensive
Was this the plan of the democrats all along? Spend their entire campaign spewing shit so he has to waste all his time defending himself in the debate? Were the democrats the 12D chess players all along?

>As debates get closer to election day that things get nastier.
Looking forward to this

I think she's trying to be careful, maybe too careful, to avoid coming off as "too aggressive." I'm sure it's a focus group thing, but there's a fine line for her between "strong," and "overbearing," (which is weird because he's pretty overbearing most of the time). I thought he attacked all-out, but he never got her to crack.

"Who said in 2002 that the president wasnt born in this cou-"
"youre wrong"
"Its on record you said thi-"
"not true"
"But Mr trump it's-"
"didnt happen"
"Did-"
"no wrong"

Interrupting that giant gash of a woman is one thing but arguing with the host makes you look really really really bad.

Art of the Deal, user. Never oversell.

2 more debates to go.

He'll make a stronger case each time while Clinton forgets to make hers

She talked about how she'll fight against the ultra rich and bankers but inserted an insult at Trump's businesses at the end.

Trump then devoted 5 minutes to talking about how good he is at business instead of pointing out the obvious - she's funded by banks, and was given 250k for individual speeches.

What the fuck is he doing?

Right. Any policy message he had I think got diluted in the flustered, angry tone he had through the whole thing.

>going all in on the first debate.

People will forget the details of this one come october 19th.

also the part where he didn't want to talk about racism.

>What the fuck is he doing?
Bungling it. I used to think that his tantrums and off-the-cuff blunders were part of a carefully orchestrated plan to lull the Democrats into a false sense of security because he's been pretty quiet these last few weeks and making back points. But after tonight's debate I just think he's it took him months of trying to run his campaign his way and screwing it up that he finally admitted a few weeks ago he doesn't know what he's doing and changed up his campaign leadership to reflect that change.

You should have known the 'just pretending to be retarded' meme was false when the Khan thing occurred.

Anybody on Cred Forums could have responded better than "well maybe he represses his wife!".

>I thought he attacked all-out, but he never got her to crack.
Yes but I was hoping for, even if its just a little bit, spontaneous humour. She just came back at him at the beginning with some rehearsed comebacks when she could have fucked him over with "cyber" and "the nuclear", stuff like that. Not smugly just pointing out how incredibly ridiculous he expresses himself, well, it was hilarious though.

Given his past conduct I think he was strongly downplaying things. He spent so much time focusing on not letting Hillary get under his skin he dropped the ball multiple times.

Yeah... "deny 'till you die" doesn't really work when they have a direct quote. He's got a lot of things he hasn't been called on before in a forum where he had to actually address them. The optics on the birther question weren't good, either.

fresnel lenses

Its called misdirection. Trump thinks hes really good at it and im sure he is in a business setting.

When it comes to policy and politics you just cant get away with it

he literally lost zero supporters from this debate.

The funny thing is. She got her joke prepared. Everytime Trump went into gibberish mode she had some one liner on her list she just threw at him like a stun attack.

>The optics on the birther question weren't good, either.
That really made him look out of touch with reality. It came across as "what I said in 2002 doesn't matter. Only what I said later matters."

Fox saying it's a tie is horrible news. They stopped shilling against him long ago. Them saying it's a tie is the same as any other news outlet saying he got decimated.

>He spent so much time focusing on not letting Hillary get under his skin he dropped the ball multiple times.
Haha... so she did actually get under his skin in a sort-of meta way.

If they figure out how to structure the birther question in a way that he cant evade...fucked.

He knows his shit when it comes to business, trade and money. However, social tensions in the US and foreign policy are yuge weak spots for him. still. I love the Donald, I like his attitude and the fact that he wasn't so robotic about these situations and he showed some real passion about the problems in America ultimately maintains my stance in this election. TRUMP ALL THE WAY. FUCK GLOBALISM AND INTRUSIVE GOVERNMENT!

I think a lot of her strategy was to sit back and let him sink himself. The longer he ranted, the more time she had to develop the takedown when he was done.

I wrote that in another thread and got called a cuck with no counter argument. I have never seen such a level of denial.

Statistics are so fun.

What flag is it? Mobile doesn't show

>There are lies. Damned lies. And then there is Fox News.

Saint Lucia.

If you paid attention to the primaries, he did the same thing in those debates, and his numbers still climbed.

Not saying that will still apply in the general election, but he's never been good at these things.

>first debate is all that matters

Romney pushed in obamas shit in their first debate. How did that turn out?

heh

is it a bot, or is it user pretending to be a bot?

which is more pathetic?

no its not. no one remembers the first debate, they remember the last one. calm down fag. you just have to have hope hes going to learn to go no holds barred, full offensive the next 2 debates.

Trump wasn't "baited" by Hillary, he baited himself. Hillary made some smug comments, some insults, and Trump took it to a new level with three separate incoherent rants about irrelevant issues.

Filtered

lmao, how's the name calling strategy working out for you democrats? It really put Trump down to obscurity didn't it, which is why you are still using the same strategy now. You guys are real masterminds, no doubt you people will be the ones who inherit the political power.

Trump fell for all her bait. He needs to focus on offense, not defense. Offense is how he wins.

Pic related: It's the 1/2 chinese, 1/2 russian hacker who leaked her emails.

and it was effective a couple of times making him stammer and loose track of his improvisations, it was good but still tame. I think she would benefit immensely to work him up through the "he is unfit to rule" line of argument within the context of their back and forth in the debate not just offline bating, she could have make him trip over face down in a really undignified way if she fucked with him a little bit more.

What ammo does he have left? He spent more time talking than she did, and a lot of it was trashing her record. He has to spend part of it talking about his own policies, too.

>mfw the Trump was STUMPED!

god damnit I knew this was going to happen

>What ammo does he have left?
A million things? Benghazi, her "speech" wealth, Bill being a rapist, etc.

He just needs to go Super Sonic next time and it'll be ok, right? Right??

Did he even mention the Clinton Foundation or her Wall Street speeches? Did he mention her donors or her husband's history of bombing hospitals to distract from his latest sex scandal? Did he mention how Clinton herself harasses women, as in death threats?

No, he talked about how much money he has, the fucking retard. France gets Le Pen. The UK gets Farage. We get an orange clown who used to be on reality television. I fucking hate Trump, and I hate that he was the one to push hardline immigration policies to the mainstream. He's an embarrassment

>out-smugged
You, uh, you do realize that nobody likes smugness, right? Your country is in flames, riots everywhere, terrorists everywhere. But the winner of the debate is who can act the most smug. Hmmm.

Or, you know, the fact that she passed out ice fucking cold in the middle of a street. And he hardly even pressed her on the emails or the DNC rigging.

We're supposed to know from that which is which?

>ywn be forced to worship hillary's sweaty feet in the oval office

why continue living?

You are stupid

The occasional wet dream

Thank god I'm not. I bet she smells like coughsyrup drops

Here's the thing.

No matter how passionate he is, no matter how confident he is, no matter how honest he is, Trump is not as smart as Hillary Clinton is. He also lacks the resources and advisers to prepare as well.

If Trump can't find some way to seem competent against Hillary, she's actually going to win.

Those are things he can bring up, but they're issues she's addressed again and again without any real change in the public perception of her. Voters don't think as much of Benghazi or speeches as Cred Forums does, and to be fair, Bill's record on anything isn't really her problem. That's one reason I thought Trump's NAFTA rant was a waste of time--Hillary didn't hold any elected office at the time it passed, and had nothing to do with it unless you count "moral support" of her husband.

There's not much left to hit her with that hasn't been done-to-death. I don't see it working, and that's before you take into account her ironclad stage demeanor.

How is this a surprise to anyone?

That's what you get for saying that not preparing was a good thing.

How does that guy even scratch his balls? Or defecate?

He didn't bring up her foundation because then, she gets to bring up his. Neither one of them has good reason to open that can of worms, and to be honest, he'll look worse because he's got a much more obvious paper trail. His shady shit was moving money around. "Favors" are harder to prove, and aren't necessarily illegal.

And had he actually been able to, you know, articulate that in a different way like an actual leader an orator, he'd be getting votes.

She's in the smug zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHlibUEF6M

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

After laying low for so long on this board it feels good to watch him destroy himself because of his stubbornness, stupidity and general lack of intelligence and poor temper.

The tears will be delicious this November.

Deep down you trumpfags realize he's unfit for the most powerful office in the world.

imagine cumming on the president of the united states' face every night? what a life

Are you high? Most of the policy he talked about was trashing hers, or Bill's, and he spent at least that much time talking up his own real estate achievements and saying how much people love him. He got flustered, ranted pretty incoherently a few times, and Hillary jabbed him with a few zingers. He interrupted her nonstop, interrupted the moderator (which never looks good for anyone in a debate). Clinton had actual policy ideas, came off calm, collected, and she did a good job letting him dig himself into a hole when he got going on a tangent. She looked like a pro at the debate game, and he looked like someone who didn't study for the test,

I think trump wanted to come across as genuine, sincere, and strong. He didn't want to dig into her completely, and I thought it was more or less fair debate back and forth. Expectations were Hillary win, so even if it was even, trump comes out ahead.

These

Trump always gets handled with the kid gloves. That's why a "tie" for him is still a "win."

Confirmed for not watching the debate. He spoke in broad terms, went of tangent and kept losing his cool and interpreting her. The most specific policy he mentioned was stop and frisk.

She was able to calmly speak without a hitch while he was interrupting her because he couldn't wait his turn.

I'm not saying she was perfect but she was damn good and it showed she prepared. In his world and among his annoying surrogates being prepared was a negative thing.

No need to lay low. When has Cred Forums's most vocal posters has been wrong two out of two times so far in the presidential election.

Bill mentioned in some interview in 2002 that he and Hillary hadn't had sex since the late 80s

please source

100% correct honestly. it was an interest debate to say the least

I'm going to save this for later, I couldn't have said it better myself.
This too. He's literally a kid in a man's body. He'll throw a tantrum once he gets on his plane. He can't handle criticism and that's the truth.

You ARE stupid.

Even if that were the case, YOU DO NOT publicly admit you did wrong or failed to perform. It does nothing for you other make you appear weak on top of incompetent. People's support rely on public perception and that can be manipulated any which way regardless of facts.

There are times to admit mistakes and ask for forgiveness - this is not one of them.

I think the Trumpers are scared. They've been awfully quiet this thread, and when they've spoken up, it's actually been pretty calm and collected analysis while looking for a silver lining. Hillary took him to school. He's not good on the debate stage, and she's a pro.

Thank you for Correcting The Recordâ„¢

>YOU DO NOT publicly admit you did wrong or failed to perform
It's called "pulling the stain" and can be the best choice as it avoids a protracted and self-destructive episode of damage control. As the old adage goes, "If you're explaining, you're losing" which Trump demonstrated the truth of tonight.

I know. This race is way too close for my confort. When you lay out the facts he is unfit. I'd rather have a person who's worst transgression is emails (bengazzi was cleared by a bipartisan commission) than a guy who can't hold his cool, takes the obvious bait, thinks preparing is a bad thing and just admitted on national television that he didn't pay his taxes.

We'll get blamed for being shills though because Cred Forums can't believe that we exist.
At least the happening threads are comfy.

Trump has never admitted to a mistake. Why would he start now after the already sunk cost? He might prep more and do a little better next time, but Hillary is just so much fucking better than he is when it comes to this format, and while he's shown a little willingness to learn and adapt, he's really slow at it and it happens in small degrees at a time. I don't think he has time to cram for the test and still get a better grade than she will.

Everyone knows she opened a can of whoop ass on trump, why make a big deal about it? Cred Forums isn't a bunch of fucking losers who can't deal with a hit. We drop a pixelized pair of glasses over our eyes and deal with eat otherwise we'd be lefties and laugh in your face like a dickhead.

hillary looks milf cute here

CUTE

>you will never get to cuddle with Hillary and tell her how great she was after she won debate
why fucking live?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Not to mention the climate change Chinese thing. "I never said that"

NIGGA IT'S ON YOUR TWITTER

I predicted this exact outcome.
It was a set up trap and Trump walked into it knowing full well it was a trap without preparing anyway.

it's all downhill from here, just watch as newpol becomes increasingly defensive and shill even more for their favourite jew puppet as we get closer to the end.

If you seriously care about the american presidential race at this point, you are getting cucked hard by the media. and getting cucked hard by the shills who at least get paid to talk about it.

>I never said that because when I said it I meant it as a joke.
>Also, I never supported the Iraq War in 2002 because I denied supporting the Iraq War years later.
>Also, it doesn't matter that I supported the Birther movement for years because I didn't start it.
>Also, I should be praised for not being as nasty as I could have been and because I used legal loopholes to avoid paying any taxes of years and because I settled out of court so I wouldn't have to admit any guilt to racial housing practices and . . .

Maybe next time he won't bring up Rosie Odonnel and 400 lb hackers and instead hit Hillary on her weaknesses.

I don't think he'll do much better even if he does practice because he takes the bait like an underage newfag on Cred Forums

You can't change temperament and as much as he bashes her on it he couldn't even do it without looking like he was calm.
Sad!

Hello CTR.

>Trump walked into it knowing full well it was a trap without preparing anyway.
Personally, I expect my President to prepare for every situation but especially the known ones. If Trump comes out of a G8 meeting having his shit handed to him because it was unfair to the US isn't going to fly. International politics are almost always unfair to the US.

I think if Trump had rekt her, there would be more gloating. Maybe not from you specifically, but there would be a lot of chirping.

.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

Pretty much fucking this

>poll from an ABC affiliate Ft. Myers, FL affiliate
>primarily republican district
>implying a representative sample

Yeah, I want my next president to be prepared.

Not at all.

St. Lucia?

Hillary: Donald is a racist.

Trump response: By the way I have a great business really successful, incredible assets. I've just built a building on Sesame street it's amazing, you wouldn't believe it. Friends tell me, people tell me, they say my business is doing great that's not what I say but there you go it's what they say. And we're being RIPPED OFF, BIG TIME. Our leaders they're hopeless, some of the worst people and I mean that. I really do folks.

*Hillary proceeds with smug look*

>Avoided playing federal taxes.
"That means I'm smart."

Holy fuck how did he think it was a good idea to say that? Maybe he's really throwing this for Clinton.

>I've just built a building on Sesame

Kek

Out of curiosity, what do britfags gain out of the u.s. election outcome?

Trump is so unstumpable that the only person who was able to do it was the unquestionable: himself.

A self stumping. He bit the bait way to hard.

What makes you think he thought that far ahead when it comes to patting himself on the back?

He didn't do himself many favors. When he was debating a stage full of Republican opponents, it was easy to "win" by hogging the spotlight, because with so many choices, the one with the most exposure is going to win a plurality. Against one other person (and one who knows what the fuck she's doing), you have to back that time monopoly up by filling it with actual substance. He didn't do that. He might could have if he took the time to prep a few responses to things that were obvious questions or topics ahead of time, but he didn't seem to have even one in the chamber to start. She had a full clip.

u tarded? vice president is president of the sentence, casts tie breaker votes generally in line with the people who got them elected, so close votes lean that way, but is seperate from the presidents veto power

how the f could anyone be surprised drumpf did no prep? weve watched him for years winging it.

>"What would you say to black people?"
"I have nothing to say to them."

And he wonders why non-whites don't tend to like him. And denies that it's the case.

That's going to be in a commercial. I'm surprised she didn't explode out of that pantsuit fingering her creaming pussy.

Sometimes I wonder if he is either conscious or unconsciously throwing it because he didn't expect to get where he did and doesn't want to actually be potus.
Even his kids weren't registered to vote Republican in the primaries.

Hillary looked and acted the part of the horrible bitch. That does not win votes.

>The only prep Donald did for the debate was to watch this for 3 hours this afternoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=eUFY8Zw0Bag

>He bit the bait way to hard.
That means he got stumped by shillary jenius.

he did bring up the emails but moderator protected Hillary after a small discussion on it by saying it was off topic.
Meanwhile he let conversations about Trump's tax returns and wealth continue on for several minutes.

Also a few other details like this occured:
>crowd cheers for Trump
moderator: please calm down, you agree to be quiet
>crowd cheers for Hillary
Moderator: says nothing, just smiles smugly.

This is just the power of unfair moderation. It downsized what Trump tried to to do and exaggerated what Hillary tried to do.

>When you lay out the facts he is unfit
That's not a fact.

> who's worst transgression is emails
Clinton is a career politician who's record is much worse than the "careless" movement of correspondence to private systems to render her immune to oversight and FOIA, which in itself would result in the revocation of her security clearance if she was anyone else. Worse, she or her employees knowingly destroyed evidence when subjected to a "hold" order during a federal investigation.

> bengazzi was cleared by a bipartisan commission
If you are trying to claim House & Senate Republicans were satisfied with the explanation for the Benghazi attack and the work of the commission, that is strictly untrue. It's not unusual for Clinton to walk away unscathed, so the commission being a disappointment is unsurprising. Clinton repeatedly insisted that the cause for the attack on the embassy was an anti-Muslim YouTube video, when later it was clear she was fully aware that was not the case. The Stephens has publicly complained about this cheap mitigation of responsibility. Clinton disregarded additional requests for resources and then minimized her role after the fact.

>than a guy who can't hold his cool, takes the obvious bait
Trump controlled the conversation without being rude. He also was willing to engage on criticisms against him in detail without deferring to "muh website".

>thinks preparing is a bad thing
Clinton stopped all campaign events and conducted days of mock interviews, dozens of 'zingers', and practiced rebuttals. Trump continued his campaign events and spoke extemporaneously. Trump is making the connection that she requires all of her resources just to engage him in conversation and has to suspend her campaign efforts to do so.

> admitted on national television that he didn't pay his taxes.
Effectively paying no Federal Income Tax is not the same as tax evasion. Many business owners pay no FIT because money re-invested into the business, and capital investment such as buying new assets or equipment is tax-deductible. Trump described how he is strategically under-leveraged (minimized exposure to market risk). Do you think business owners should be punished when directly stimulating the market? Is it wrong that a business owner who makes $130,000 salary, but invests $250,000 of his personal savings into opening a new location receives a proportional tax deduction?

It hurts me to admit this as a Hillary supporter, but Trump won the debate.

Obviously fake, russians are too stupid to know how to use computers.

kek

tl:dr;

>Clinton stopped all campaign events and conducted days of mock interviews, dozens of 'zingers', and practiced rebuttals.
Wow, all of that just to lose?

Reminder to not spam or even participate in "who won" polls if you support Trump. If the next two debates go like this, he will win. We want Hillary to be confident so she doesn' t feel the need to change her strategy.

What more proof do you need that he is a Hillary plant? He even patted her on the back.

So sad that Hillary is losing to her own plant. She is that bad.

Hillary plant 2016!

lol

t. Cory Jewendowski

He's rambling about the 8th wonder of the world being a factory.

I'm too tired for your faggotry. He stumped himself, get over it. Maybe he'll prepare next time like a pres should and win.

Right now the meme matrix is crumbling. I'm starting to see it and others are starting to see it too. We can no longer deny reality. Donald Trump was a mistake and looked like a total god damned moron tonight.

It was exciting because finally an outsider got to talk shit to professional parasites. Everybody who is comfortable in the status quo saw Donald Trump from the beginning for what he was. But for people who can see the devastation being caused around the US for the tens of millions of unemployed and underemployed, Trump was a chance to cause some chaos and possibly shake things up or maybe even burn them down.

But tonight he proved beyond any doubt that he's totally incapable of controlling himself.

He's a hard worker and probably a good guy. But he doesn't listen to criticism and can't control himself.

What a fun ride it was. Tonight popped my expectations for the future like a balloon. More neoliberalism, more crony capitalism, more for them and less for everybody else.

>I'm too tired for your faggotry.

No, you're too stupid to form an actual argument. Don't be dishonest like Hillary. So low energy

>Translation: I'm a shill who thinks people will actually read my faggy ass whining

kek, kys. Horrible post.

The 4D chess theory says he is setting her up for a historic fall.

You have to admit that Trump didn't do himself any favors.

When the moderator asked the crowd to chill out after a pro-Trump cheer, it seemed like he gave Hillary one just to be fair. There wasn't much of it after that--more laughs than prolonged cheers for either side.

He asked her about emails, and she handled it like Donald should have handled the birther thing: "I made a mistake, I'm sorry. Let's move on."

He didn't bring up Benghazi because it has been played out for years. Are we gonna learn something new? Is it going to come out on the debate stage that she actually did something wrong and that countless congressional investigations were wrong? Probably not, and her answer would have been a lot like the email answer: "It's regrettable, but I was cleared over and over, the end." It's a waste of a question.

If the mod asks Hiullary about her foundation, it's open season on Trump's. I'm not sure either side wants that can of worms opened. I don't see it as a net gain for Trump if the question comes up It's more than likely a wash.

Trump's answer on the tax returns wasn't a good one; he rambled a while on it, which is why it "took a while." And then during Hillary's rebuttal he said it was "smart" not to pay his taxes anyway, which definitely didn't look good.

So obvious so sad. Only thing transparent about crooked Hillary is her kmart tier shills.

:*((((

so, the political version of "it's only a BETA"

Were you watching the same debate? I'm going to refer you to an earlier post:

he sperged out lol

nah, he really did lose. He made some good points but couldn't really form them into tangible arguments. He had a few good comebacks but nothing landed on Hillary. He came off like a lunatic at several points. I expected different. I have to re-evaluate my judgements of intelligence after this. I really did think Trump was smart, and he probably is smart, but tonight was a train wreck and brought out the worst in him.

If he's that smart, why is he even running for president? Shouldn't he be rich enough by now without having to run for office? Dude would be the Grand Wizard of the Illuminati or something.

>So low energy
Yeah, I'm fucking tired. It's 1am

This

Wat a fagg

>2 posts by this ID

he can't formulate sentences, I have doubts that he may have the reading and writing skills of a retarded child

Dude, it's an honest discussion about the most hyped debate in forever, not everyone is a shill.

I'm honestly not that happy with how Trump did. He had a few high notes but on the whole Hillary stayed a consistent level. She never rambled like Trump did tonight.

One thing Trump did that annoyed me is that sometimes he would cut his sentences off midway and start rambling more.

That sniffing in the begging was annoying as shit.

Wat a fagg

Trump is taking a dive because he's a plant.

The Jews tricked you Cred Forums

Losing the first debate is part of the game stupid Ozzie.

I bet you pay very little taxes

((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

like Trump has any idea what the hell he's doing. Seriously doubt it

the shit he said on cybersecurity was so dumb lol

Trump will win. no matter what.
Huge campaign is comming... destroying hillary once and forever

I realized that Trump flies by the seat of his pants from tonight.

we need to watch the cyber, the cyber is important

I think Trump has painted himself into a corner. He built his campaign and base of support on his quickdraw, speak-his-mind style, but that doesn't work on Hillary. She wore a Trump-proof pantsuit tonight and everything he threw at her just rolled right off. So now, if he goes into the next one and tries to play her hard-politics, fact-based debate game, he will appear to have lost that ad-libbed edge that made him so popular in the first place, and even then, he's probably not nearly as good at that style debate game as she is. I think he's boned.

I think Israel's a dick and Palestine should be a fully recognized state. Fuck walls.

What is this country? Reminds me of nothing I've ever seen.

THIS

>implying Americans care, or even know about, either VP

>haha she is so dumb for thinking pepe is a white supremacist symbol!! meme magic!!!

You idiots. This was her starting to destroy the alt right in Cred Forums. You attach Cred Forums to a fetish (pepe) and then to trump himself then you eviscerate the beast and kill the fetish.

Thanks for "sliding the record" faggot.

Muh 4D chess

He interrupted her 52 times and he did it by yelling.
It was annoying desu.

That's his whole campaign. He should be beating her by double digits, no excuses. She has a super low rating.

He failed to realize that he needs to change his tact to win over independents and undecided voters not felate his base.

Because debates don't matter in the primaries. Trump won because he was Trump and said outrageous things to gain attention.

>She never rambled like Trump did tonight.

She did in the beginning. She was flustered by that you've been near power for 30 years and look where we are angle of attack. also the email server. also the career politician.

But then she successfully baited him with the tax returns and he just completely unraveled.

«The cyber», etc. He looked like he didn't know how to swim. Very disorganized in his thoughts.

It pains me to say but Trump is not a very smart man. He has showmanship but neither quick wit nor deep knowledge.

Gonna be boring as fuck. Pence looks like the "evil" politician in every political thriller and Kaine is probably a nice guy, but they're both a couple of unsalted saltines. Dry, bland, and devoid of content.

>He's rambling about the 8th wonder of the world being a factory.

Tens of millions of American dollars go to build state of the art manufacturing complexes, our industry and patented technologies, because our markets are less profitable. Regulatory capture and environmental lobbyists are taking so much of the pie it's worth doing elsewhere. Trump is saying that's unacceptable, and there's no reason these 'wonders', like American auto manufacturers, should be subsidizing and employing 3rd world countries like Mexico instead of participating in the market here at home.

> He stumped himself, get over it.
Says the increasingly nervous man for the 100th time.

> Maybe he'll prepare next time like a pres should and win.
Mainstream media web polls show most people think he won, and Trump has a much larger non-internet audience. The politically engaged internet demographic is vastly over-represented by Democrats, and the Time, CNBC, and numerous other MSM outlets show Trump 10%+ as winning the debate. Trump has already commented that (((CNN))) is really the only poll in which Clinton won -- despite an obvious bias in both the moderation and coverage.

You don't have a response for any of the things you were wrong about and whined "I'm too tired for your faggotry". Wew lad. I'm used to it. I'll enjoy your cuck tears when Trump is elected come November.

I'm not a shill, and I am not CTR.
I want to say though, I think both of them did equally terrible.
Trump baited her and she baited him and they both fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

In order for Trump to be successful, he really needs to bring numbers, facts, and finesse to the next one, or I think for the majority of swing voters, its all over for him and swing voters make or break.

He really needs to buckle down, see the big picture other than "MAGA" and talk nothing but policy and plans on his end, and pressure Hillary and go on the offense whenever he can.

What I took away from tonight is I personally think Trump went into this debate not unprepared, but under prepared on purpose, probably to gauge and assess Hillary's debate style and how good she is.

We'll see on the next debate though. I could be right, I could be wrong. I don't know.

"I HAVE A SON. HE IS TEN YEARS OLD. HE HAS COMPUTES HE IS SO GOOD WITH HIS COMPUUTAS. THE SECURITY ASPECT OF CYBER IS VERY VERY TOUGH".

St lucia

That's why they were chosen. To be in the background and not get in the way of the candidates.

I'm watching the debate replay and holy shit is he looking even worse than I remember.

and because he fought republicans

That's almost exactly how I feel about him. If he wants to win, he's gonna need to adapt his style. However doint that, he could lose his funky flavor appealing to his main fanbase.

---[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.---

That was just pathetic.

It was the perfect subject to smash Hillary with. The bitch should be in jail for this very issue. She also proposed military action in response to Russia's cyber intelligence. He could have easily knocked this bitch for six, but he says cyber it tough, his son is gud at cumpooters and it could have been a 400 pound fat guy hacking everything. It was fucking dumb and made me suspicious that the cunt is taking a dive.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ENDS LIKE THIS. WAS TRUMP WRKING FOR HILLARY THE WHOEL TIME???????? IM SO FCKING MAD RIGHT NOW WHY TRUMP WHY. DOES HE EVEN FUCKING CARE GOD DAMMIT

He also fat shamed most of the users on Cred Forums

go fuck a pig in front of a mosque

>wah wah wah he lost! You faggots! she played him!

If only Trump had explained these things so eloquently in the debate. The fact is, he didn't, and instead, he got off on flustered tangents and took the bait every time Hillary threw some out. Most of the time, she didn't have to say anything because he was just digging himself further into a rambling hole. He simply didn't look good tonight. He can always improve, but tonight was either a hard lesson, or the beginning of the end for him.

You're reaching on the polls thing, too. Even the tone on Cred Forums is that Trump lost tonight, and you have to admit that's pretty significant.

I think he's legitimately a dumbass, like a real big dumbass

>made me suspicious that the cunt is taking a dive.
The goys are learning.

>SIX(6) CITIES
>Middle of the fucking ocean
How the fuck are you guys considered a country?
That said, you are right.

fuck, you,
this is the type of thing that wakes me up in the middle of the night disoriented with a racing heart rate
an absolute nightmare

I went to mexico and it ain't the 8th wonder of the world, it's a fucking shithole where american companies rape the mexican people for small change

The problem is you make a better argument than the candidate himself. That's unacceptable. Reverse the roles this debate and you'd be hammering her for it.
The fact that this entire pro trump section of this board is on the defensive speaks volumes.
As I type he's rambling again about his debt and how his friends tell him that's good.

And that we're third world because he doesn't like private owned airports here.

Pence already knows what arguments Kaine will make since he's from the future breh.

Five Reichsmarks have been deposited to your account.

not a good idea. You don't comment about someone's look for something, especially a woman. The feminist card was waiting around the corner.

Bingo. He was led around like a little dog.

the emails are a hill shill smoke screen . every one knows about them. the ratings for the debate are probably as low as standard broadcast of news

unless hillary or trump back pedaled on illegals, BLM (hillary supports them not cops) , or refugees nothing said matters. those are all together 100% of what will determine this election

>It was the perfect subject to smash Hillary with.
absolutely agree with you. i don`t know if he is fit to be president desu, if can`t capitalize on an opportunity like this.

[citation needed]

Clearly, it speaks volumes about Trump's electorate

I think this is important. Trump had really bad parts of the debate. He also had really good parts. The problem is that he let her take "gaffs" and "controversies" that he had already weathered and warmed them up and seasoned them so now they're fodder for October.

Conventional debate wisdom is most people only watch the first 15 minutes, and if that's the case I don't think this hurts him but if the nonstop narrative is how he completely shit the bed over the next week + sound bites then this could turn into a polling nightmare for him.

I have to be honest, I'm getting dangerously close to "Don't want to read about the election anymore" territory. It's just fucking with me too much. I'd rather wake up Nov 9 and see who won.

>no questions about hillary's FBI investigation
>but we have time to repeat MSM lies and ask trump what he meant when he said the thing

if this debate is any indication, it's going to be another slanted shitshow

hillary is being carried by these people

Well, when you can be off still dicking bimbos, who can blame him?

I hope you are getting in shape mate. Get ready for millions of muslims moving in and trying to rape your sister and daughters.

At least Pauline gives us Aussies a bit of hope and Abott might makes a comeback with a vengeance.

Kek

His weakness is attacks on his business acumen and successful life.

[sniffing intensifies]

She isn't being carried by anyone. He let her off so easy it was criminal. Hell, what happened with the wall?
I've said this before; he took the bait like an underage newfag on Cred Forums

Saying that she shouldn't be judged on how she looked, or playing the gender card, when the comment is about how she looked would only justify his position, especially since she recently admitted to having a bout of pneumonia to give him a political out if he decides to play it safe.

John Mulaney.

you normies are so daft. He's obviously holding back on purpose, no need to release more information now.

Instead, Trump, who was expected to win hard wavered, and all the media is talking about it now. Everyone will want to watch the next debates.

It's so obvious, he has so much ammo to use. You're obviously too stupid to understand planning and strategy.

>>no questions about hillary's FBI investigation
Wouldn't this require him having to take a position of being better informed than the FBI on whether or not Hillary did anything wrong? Trump has a difficult enough time, especially during the debate, of not coming off as a holier-than-thou out of touch with reality demogogue without trying to take the law when his opponent has a law degree and years of experience as a lawyer.

It's hilarious that people think the only reason Hillary could win either a debate or an election isn't because her opponent is a caricature of a loud, angry subset of the U.S., but that somehow she's been cheating. If you watched tonight, that was the first time you really saw them in a side-by-side comparison, and she mopped the floor with him. Is it her fault he did so badly? She has been prepping for this shit for 20 goddamn years and she's not going to let some loud asshole get under her skin and ruin it for her.

i hope you are right leaf

>you normies
You mean like the normie who just called you a 400Ib loser?

>He's obviously holding back on purpose, no need to release more information now.

Because he'll fuck himself over.

>You're obviously too stupid to understand planning and strategy.

Because not preparing or practising is so strategic. Was crashing the debate with no survivors part of his plan?

You're legit retarded, fuck off

They both looked like a couple of stuffy fucks that I wouldn't want to hang out with. But of course they did; they're running for president.

>They both looked like a couple of stuffy fucks that I wouldn't want to hang out with
Did you mislink or did you miss the context of the post you just responded to?

John Mulaney

kek willing

nice projection faggot. only low energy betas are fat and don't exercise. That must be you

I might have missed, yeah.

You realize there are 3 more debates left before the election?

Whatever, enjoy thinking and arguing about Trump. He's in your head, thats what he wanted to do tonight after all.

Kill yourself

I'm here for the damage control. Cred Forums addicts, on the other hand, are exactly the sort of people he was insulting. He's a normalfag who disdains losers, fat or not.

>She has been prepping for this shit for 20 goddamn years and she's not going to let some loud asshole get under her skin and ruin it for her.
Love this part of your post

I thought there were only three presidential debates scheduled. Is it four?

Kek has spoken
Needs the JUST hair though
2 prez 1 vp

>uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

He literally has no fucking clue what he was talking about. Neither does Hillary on the subject, but she didn't reveal it during the debate