Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
dailymail
youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Om2gmm2jvzA
strawpoll.de/s83227a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They spend a lot of money on this shit!

Trump totally kicked her (and the moderator who was obviously on Hillary's side!)

trump didn't win m8, he kinda got btfo but you should calm down.

>Thanks mr.Goldberg my bank has never been fatter

He did it's glorious

My commie friends are debating me and I and eating them for dinner

>Being this much in denial

ouch

>RUMP WON OVERWHELMINGLY

thats the face of a winner.

Shills burn in hell for taking jewish shekels

>people on Cred Forums will claim Trump won
>people on rebbit will claim Hillary won
>the Clinton News Networks will claim Hillary won

SSSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF

It was closer than expected but Trump came out ahead. CTR are going nuts with the damage control.

The amount of shills only shows how assblasted HRC got

REEEEEEEE

Damn man just give up its over

Liberal Yahoo says this was a wash.

Bump for Kek

But what does middle America think?

I really don't care about american politics

But she kind of did win that debate, he was just shouting random shit towards the end

BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL

They both did shit for different reasons desu. Trump speaks in hyperbole about important issues, and Hillary speaks clearly about nothing.

Trump needs to be more clear and calm in the next debates, and worry about heavy hitting where it counts. He was a little all over the place this time.

>won
Truly Bernout math

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

DO YOUR THING Cred Forums

He didn't get btfo he didn't do extremely well like most of us thought he would

Bump for KEK

It's obvious he was 2v3 with that cucked oreo running the show.
It's also apparent that trump is a friggin genius, figuring on the fly in response to clinton's prepared responses to questions she was clearly fed, Which points he could completely demolish clinton with. Yeah he repeated himself, but this way he really gets the communication in there for when he demolishes her fempire in the next month.
Whenever clinton tried to bring up something that she did trump didn't even need to break a deceitful plastic smile, to anyone with any power level all they heard from clinton was WEAK

He came off as babbling and brain-damaged.

Clinton shilled as usual, but at least she came off as presidential. And I feel physically ill having to type that out.

0.000001 Shekels has been deposited. keep it up CTR and eventually you will be able to support your family.

He didn't win. It's gg

You literally just proved his point, shill.

if you have to make excuses for him
then it means he lost.

they're working overtime

remember how that same website put higher odds on brexit not happening? kys

Get out low energy shill
Trump despite being against both hillary and the bias nig asking the questions won by far hillary sounded like a robot probably thanks to that ear piece she had. Hillary will always be btfo by Trump

And by support your family he means pay alimony.

It's definitely a good sign for Trump that he's trending on twitter at literally double Hillary's numbers.

People were just bored by Hillary.

>Trump totally kicked her (and the moderator who was obviously on Hillary's side!)
He's a Republican.
Retarded kraut.

To be honest, sure he could have done better. But Shillary sounded robotic and tried to connect with voters (remember "oh golly gee these accusations, right goys ahahah!!" moment) and failed miserably.
Both weren't great, but I'll give Trump the edge for BTFOing Hillary numerous times and being a real person. Shills, pls kys.

what did they mean by this?

They both came up as retarded. Clinton seemed as she had rehearsed everysingle line she spelt and trump seemt like he hadn't prepared at all. to be honest i think it is because clinton had prepared for so long and was on mental performance altering drugs; everysingle question she asked was crafted as a bait for trump and trump bited too many. what a shaem....

Clinton is the excuse
Nice job bowing down to satan and letting him completely engorge your throbbing stone of a sunken heart

HOLY SHIT

>HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI TWEETED "IM SORRY"
>HUGE NUMBER OF SHILLS
>PRO-TRUMP THREADS ARE DELETED

HE ACTUALLY SOLD Cred Forums THE MADMAN

This

Trump won the first 15 mins then got bogged down a bit whilst still getting a few jabs in. He'll be better next time. Also looked like Hillary was stalling for time a lot. Waiting for her lines from an ear piece maybe?

What am I looking at?

Trump won. Came across as a human, Hillary said almost nothing and sounded like a typical polititian

Yep, CTR out in force, it's happening here, it's happening on le_donald, it's happening everywhere.

Sorollary just started paying the big bucks

Source?

Bait only works if you get reeled in instead of dragging the fisherman into the water

>Trump loses the election
>OMG SO MANY SHILLS VOTING
righty-tighty Cred Forums everyone!

D A M A G E C O N T R O L Drumpf was stumped Cred Forums can't deal with it. TOPPEST OF KEK

Not even joking this is true, tons of threads just got purged saying trump won, and all the defeatist shit stays up

Fuck this man, i'm going brevik when i wake up

lurk around Cred Forums, 70% of the posters are bot shills

official Cred Forums account tweeted "im sorry" 2 days ago

All threads about how biased Lester was are getting deleted

Do you know what this now means, Cred Forums!? It means thats we are now officially engaged in the last war of our era!

Congratulations.

Any threads about the debate are being deleted you idiot

NO BACKWARD STEP

WE ARE WINNING AND THEY ARE AFRAID

DO NOT LOSE HEART FOR THE FUTURE WE AIM FOR IS WITHIN OUR GRASP

FOR TRUMP FOR GLORY

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE:

FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump himself said that Holt was a democrat... but you're right, he is actually a (registered) republican. But what does this mean? There are republicans out there who are not happy with Trump and are voting for Hillary.

Being a (registred) republican did not hinder the moderator to be a total asshole to Trump.
You're an idiot for believing the moderator was fair.

True, I've never seen so many CTR shills on Cred Forums before. Makes one think - but the we know for fact that both her PAC and Soros etc. are spending HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of $$$ to sway the opinion so there you have it...

You mean the smile she was coached into having at all times as a woman?

I'm an independent and Trump got fucking REKT. Like, that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen in a presidential debate. He just kept rambling and rambling and rambling

> "i never said that"
top fucking kek

"Hello, go- I mean guys, I have been browsing this sub since Trump announced, but oh my g-d, now I have no other choice than to vote Hillary!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Don't forget that HRC is a politician - Trump is not.

>Too many wannabes creating threads
>threads pruned

You trump fags are so cute

Fuck off shill

>Based kraut.
>Hope for future.

I am not saying I would vote hillary now (not that it matters) but he lost.

Can someone tell me why he wasn't bringing up the e-mails again when they were talking about cyber security?

That was the point of attack.

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed.

dailymail co.uk/news/article-3808803/Keith-Scott-carrying-stolen-gun-police-say-wife-filed-restraining-order-against-saying-armed-violent-threatened-kill-her.html#reader-comments

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c

Threads aren't getting deleted it's just that so many threads are being created so quickly that only a handful aren't getting bumped off.
It just so happens that most of the surviving threads are Hillshill ones because much as I love you faggots you're incredibly easy to bait.

THIS---

He lost badly.
If you can't recognize that you are hopeless.

Clinton might have won this debate but there's still 2 more to go. don't lose faith in KEK

He did win; I would never leave his side, but objectively, he did win. I am just worried about the amount of people he convinced to join the dark side in this election.

>doesn't agree with me
>must be a conspiracy shill everyones against me

grow up senpai

This was absolutely predictable. Hillary lost and now shills are astroturfing to create tomorrow's narrative for the news. We have said this for weeks and now it is happening.

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

What's your point? Do you not pick up on any kinds of social queues?

lol

TRUMP WON FAGGOTS
CTR BTFO
HILLSHILL BTFO

Shills everywhere!

This will help!

>I was only pretending to be retarded , election edition.

You can tell he lost the composure he was intending to carry right at the second question. Listen to how down to earth and calmly he was talking in his first statements. Within 10 minutes he was back to his attacks and shit. That's what really stuck out for me while Hillary played cool the whole time.

Also I must say the debate was totally rigged to, they were cutting Trump off so quick and letting Hillary carry really long over her time like wtf?

Lmao

Is hillary a fan of code geass or something ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Om2gmm2jvzA

DEATH TO THE SHILLS ROUT THE INVADERS FIGHT IN HIS NAME

there is no attack you faggot. You just hate being called out on your racist, hatefull bullshit. Please.. all of you.. leave america you are not wanted here!

Yes, this is a coordinated raid from offsite. They all talk in the down syndrome word salad if SRS or goons. Awesome to see that these subhumans are suffering over seeing Hillary crushed. Watching leftists suffer is a high better than sex.

He never verbally said that

Nah, he dun goofed.

You should seriously be raped and tortured to death.

umm if you even watched 5 mins of the debate you would know that Hillary got crushed. He REALLY looked bad to independent voters tonight.

>using a proxy

nice try faggot, go back to fucking dingoes on the barby

this /thread

he sucks in debates... he never prepares because he is lazy

I hope Cred Forums gets bought out now and shut down. This alt-rightism was the most pathetic fedora meme ever.

>using a proxy

too bad your genes will never be the same, rip enola gay

deus kek

it was quite funny when the london votes came in and it turned out that it wasn't enough to offset the 'leave' votes. after that the odds completely crashed for remain lel

ty BASED user, Kek will reward you

You should have your intestines surgically removed, and replaced with honey and insect larvae. Your leftist ideology wouldn't save you, the larvae would writhe inside you as you shriek and beg to be woken from the nightmare, but help wouldn't come. You'd be eaten from the inside out, turned into a bloated host body spilling blood and pus and maggots, your atrophied lefist brain simply an auxilary piece of meat as your body is now just a festering host for worms and maggots. You'd beg for death and it wouldn't come. And you'd deserve every second of suffering.

Bullshit. Faggot mods have been shadow-banning shit all day.

Kill yourself CTR

For a non politician he did well. For clinton being a politician she didn't do too well

vote here faggots

strawpoll.de/s83227a

>I'LL RELEASE MY TAX RETURNS AGAINST MY LAWYERS WISHES IF YOU RELEASE YOUR 33000 EMALS

>bu-b-b- hahahah look at me smiling audience im so relate-able

> I think Trump is MEAN because he doesn't pay enough tax

people seriously think this women won

Bump bump bump

>1 post by this id
KYS CTR

Trump did good but not good enough.

Hillary was pretending to do good, but said nothing valuable.

Simple as that.

For a while now don't trust anyone its opinion with an American flag on their post that is a dead giveaway for the CRT

she did
trump offered no information
typical non-answers all around.

he mad

Trump did bad.

>counter a reaction with an equally over the top reaction

The problems of the world will not be solved until the jewry is exterminated and every last jew has been put to the sword.

>Trump totally kicked her
lel

Leaf media thinks neither gained any ground, despite despising Trump. They're going to nitpick everything he said and call him a lier but thats going to just push people to him more.

God Dammit not again

We aren't under attack you fucking sperg. The rest of the board is laughing at the stupid newfags who fell for the Trump meme and you'e rising to the bait just like he did.

it's like Cred Forums operates on two separate levels. One might genuinely support Trump, or Hillary, or niether - but engages in shitposting and humour.

the other side of Cred Forums is the autists that are getting triggered and falling for all the dank memes produced out of this meme factory.

Tell me, how does it feel to be another disposable item in the jewish toolbox?

Pretty good, you disgusting Rhine monkey

The word you are looking for is liar.

A modern browser would show your spelling mistakes, but a trump tard would think they know better anyway.

They thought they were *actually* making a difference, just like they did in 2008 with the epic fail guy masks and the exploding van gifs.

Memes are a hell of a drug.

>A Turk took my jerb

You shills are out in full force tonight, kinda funny desu.

yeah Clinton pays us. That's definitely what it is, not that you're autistic

holy cancer

>took ma jerb
>obvious shill post
It's the current year, proxyfag. Get some new memes.

fuck off you fucking kike. sage
the shills are getting paid overtime

If I was a kike I'd be on board with Trump

>daughter marries a Jew and converts
>grandchildren are Jewish
>most vocal supporter of Israel
>bashing Iran and says he will tear up the deal
>(((Breitbart)))
>all advisors are jew bankers and neocons

If you support Trump because you unironically think it's a vote against Jewish control and Zionism then you're 100% fucking retarded. Do not have children.

Trump won

lol

> thinks the double jew will work
> nice try schlomo

Hillary got fucking creamed. even Michael Moore said so