If you were a normalfag, who would you think won the debate?

If you were a normalfag, who would you think won the debate?

This is what really matters, what do you think the masses thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
c-span.org/2016presidentialDebates/
twitter.com/business/status/780599308085264384
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952
twitter.com/BlakeFPerry/status/780604520732561408
twitter.com/LiquidHbox/status/780598712162775040
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/780599648155303937
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/780600622278021120
twitter.com/wzzm13/status/780600451863576576
twitter.com/LoneVaultWander/status/780597199172345860
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/780598683586945024
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360
twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/780597763344068609
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html??source=Twitter
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low vocabulary - Trump
Anyone else - Clinton

Hillary clearly won

:(

Literally everyone thinks clinton won
only betafag virgins here think trump was anything but a stuttering retard tonight
>t-t-t-those ads a-a-are m-mean you know

She's going to need double-sided diapers after what trump did to her asshole.

Hillary wrecked him in this debate, just admit it.

Trump rambled too much, the media is destroying him.

The debate isnt won on the stage, its won in the newsroom a half hour after

#BadExperience

That's why I turned off the Hell Box right when the debate ended.

did CTR get a raise?

no no the guy who talked about 400 pound hackers obviously won

it's fucking obvious who won

She got BTFO when the bantz started. she went toe to toe with him and many laughs were had. Then questions were all directed by him and he started to blow it, but hopefully normies were too drunk to see that part although they would be too drunk to see how one sided it was too.

Her pinned her to the wall.

sorry your virginity makes you hate the woman candidate even though shes a thousand times more qualified
but hey you can continue shopping maga hats on your "waifus" poorly for free as mommy gives you tendies

Clinton.

Trump dropped all subjects that matter after 15 seconds, couldn't make his point well and deviated numerous times. He looked like a dumbass and Hillary took it in stride.

Even her saying that the email thing was a mistake and she takes fault for it was huge.

>both support banning gun ownership/purchase based on no-fly-list
both are felons unfit to serve

Trump did, but the MSM is going to bring up him rambling and say Hillary won. The amount of lies Trump had to deal with flung his way tonight was astounding. Hillary just ignored all the stuff getting thrown her way, and Holt didn't press her on any of it. Holt kept pressing Trump because he is a biased cunt.

The jews won, and you lost 90mins of your life. Have a good night. When you wake up tomorrow the jews will win again. White lives matter anyone?

Trump went hard. I feel like he won but CTR will be here to say otherwise soon

trump supporter here. Clinton won. I think he was saying some of the right things in the wrong place.

it was pretty much a tie, which means dolan wins long term

No need to put quotations around waifu, my new friend

Clinton. Trump looked annoyed and bothered. Worst anyone can say is that Clinton looked smug.

I'm a law major so lyings basically what we do, there are tell tale signs Hillary lies her ass off with everything she talks about

So objectively, Hillarys the corrupt establishment

If I were a normalfag I wouldn't even watch the debates and just vote for whoever makes sense to me personally.

Debates aren't for normalfags. They're charades for politics junkies.

I thought he did great

Iq 135
Age 27
6 figures

>trump supporter here

He went hard, but he had no real focus and just kept flailing his arms like a retard. He also kept conceding points to Hillary while she just sat there and acted cool.

(((they)))

you seemed to have forgotten to upload a picture, magafriend

Honestly. Depends on which part of the debate you watched.

First half was Donald, all the way.
Second half was Hillary, but only due to the softball questions Hillary received and the character attacks on Trump by Lester the Molester.

Genuine newfag holy shit

Hlllary performed far better than Trump, but Trump's sheer passion may win over some of the masses.

Hillary looked like a cunt

He did actually say that China made up global warming though. He tweeted it 2012

It was pretty much just a slap fight of he said she said.

They literally talked about nothing other than each other.

under-rated post, and I'm Jewish

It's hard to tell, tee bee ehh.
Hillary had some good points, but Trump also raised some issues.
Trump didn't commit when Hillary messed up, like when he was talking about stamina, not mentioning how she's literally falling down and coughing so much. On cyber security, he needed to mention the emails.
Still, it's anyone's game.

>Trump dropped all subjects that matter after 15 seconds

Fucking this. I was so disappointed. There were so many opportunities to schlong her.

This.

Also trump chickened out when Hillary played the women card. For a second there I thought he was actually going to bring up good ol' rapey bill.

Anyone who actually has a job or wants a job or realizes that we need manufacturing to come back to the US thought he won hands down. These people always matter more than the ones collecting welfare checks.

If I was a normalfag I wouldn't understand anything either of them were talking about and would wait for memes and the MSM to tell me what to think.

Not nice Hillary got stomped early but then brutalized the Trump in the second half.

no need to be hateful friend
sometimes graciously admitting defeat is a good thing

what do you mean "if"

she won it's not even funny

Let's see shall we?

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

I was sitting with my normalfag undecided family in PA, basically the exact demo Trump is targeting. We were all laughing by the end of the debate and basically not paying attention and just making jokes since we thought Trump had lost so bad. Even though Trump is better than clinton, to the average voter they probably think he got raped.

As a normalfag, I'd probably only care about the final impressions and Trump fell the fuck apart in the last few questions, so I'd think Hillary won even if Trump did well in the beginning.

Trump probably won because he now has a ton of ammunition for ads and he knows exactly where she fails.

You'd have to be really stupid to think Trump won this debate, to be honest. Normalfag opinion is definitely that Hilary beat him.

Well, clinton's attitude made her "win" the debate. She trained a lot. The truth is that Trump won, simply because he talked about her bad experience, her bad results that everybody knows about while all she did was to slander him and to tell he'll be terrible.

Christsakes newfaggot please lurk some more.

The winner is determined by sound bites so trump wins there like he always does

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

This old rolex and this old entry level lexus again...

Get a new belt and some decent shoes. Are those slacks polyester?

35yo
New rolex, not some old acrylic crystal model dad gave to me.
LS460
Six figures since I was 26

Stop whoring your old ass rolex on here holy shit

No you're semitic, learn the difference you're atheist son.

>If you were a normalfag

You wouldn't have watched the debate, retard.

Trump supporter here, I already mailed in my ballot, but damn I think he lost. Hard. My coworkers watched it and they're not Cucks and they're 100% for Hillary now.

It's over guys.

Trump lost the battle but Clinton lose the war. Also, the 4th power is her side.

you sound pretty sexist desu
hillary is objectively the better candidate and she's proven it a lot but your "meme magic" makes you think she isnt

Clinton because Trump acted like a fucking child. He kept interrupting and blabbering incoherently.

But the 5th is on ours

damnit trump you've got this in the bag quit sperging out and focus you could have buttfucked them into oblivion but you kept falling for the bait

DAMN IT. DELET THIS POST!

Hillary

A lot more confident, ngl. Made Trump look like a child.

its because the people are used to jewish notions Of sly supremacy and appreciate shillary more than trump. Why the fuck cant we have ONE nice thing!

SHE LITERALLY SAID SHE WANTS TO VACCUUM UP INFO! SHE ADMITTED THAT MUDSLIMES ARE GOOD! SHES THE NEXT FUCKING MERKEL!AA

Burgers are mostly incoherent ramblers, so Trump won.

Kys ctr.

semi-normie here

hillary, although she still isnt getting my vote

nor is trump.

>Canadian here
>I already voted for him obviously

kinda hard to win a debate with biased questions and an unfair moderator who leads the discussion to push an agenda.

People who wants gibsmedats will vote for Hillary no matter what.

We all know normalfags can't think. So yea, Hillary.

After tonight's debate I can't imagine how Hillary can hope to win the election. She uses the same moderate, recited rhetoric the left has been using for the past eight years. Her dictionary-perfect, politically correct, articulate way of speaking isn't going to work anymore. It's the same way Obama spoke, it's the same way politicians have been speaking for the last eight years. People are sick of that. They're beginning to think that just because you speak fancy doesn't mean you can fix shit.

And she's playing right into Trump's hand. Every time she does her cringe-worthy smug look she loses points. She's the master of the shit-eating grin and it's going to lose her the election, it's more disrespectful than any of the things Trump has said.

My favorite part of the debate was how Trump didn't bring up race or gender once, meanwhile Hillary literally calls him a racist and plays the woman card. And the left thinks that exaggerating race and gender is going to fix stereotypes.

>Still a tard

Clinton won this easily. Trump had 4 talking points that he kept referring too, the Don never even managed to keep on topic.

Case in point, her statements on handling pressure and her shit eating grin whilst mentioning her 11 hour congressional hearing concerning Benghazi, he could have fucking won it there with the correct response

He needs to work on how he comes across to the viewers.
He was doing great at the beginning with those little quick verbal slaps here and there, but when he started rambling on and on and going "deep web" trying to explain himself, that's where he messed up.

He was the one who was supposed to pressure her and yet he kept answering her accusations it's unbelievable!

Hillary gave generic politician answers. Trump got more specific about what he wants to do to bring jobs back in companies that have been going overseas. He was specific about law enforcement and the need to crack down on criminals. He's really good about not taking the race bait. He showed great sincerity for the African American communities.

It was fairly tame and he didn't attack Hillary too hard. Meanwhile Hillary was insulting, calling him "Crazy" and saying he lives in his own world.

Not very eventful, but Trump had the edge for anyone who cares about jobs and law enforcement.

>hillary is objectively the better candidate
>supports free trade
>supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
>supports increased legal immigration
>supports welfare

Trump really needed to hit harder. He should have ended the tax return argument quicker. He should have ended the birther shit quicker. He should have refuted the lazy sexism accusation in one fell swoop. Let's hope he does better in future debates.

i think normies like folk who get things done.

thankfully we have good bots, should mitigate the damage. I'm pro trump still, but he absolutely fucked up in that debate. was embarrassing as fuck. and normies won't know that clinton was lying constantly. god damn i am so depressed.

I think the masses saw an inexperienced but still skilled, earnest man, and someone with lots of bad experience, as Trump called it.

listen to the call-ins on cspan, plebe

c-span.org/2016presidentialDebates/

I agree on the rhetorics. I was spacing out when she talked but edge of seat when Trump did and Iam not rooting for anyone. Hillary has the "correct" arguments but Trump is so much more exciting its really hard to see how she wins.

>posts logical, well-thought-out positions that are factually supported
i fail to see the point

The shills aren't even being subtle, just going for shock and awe at this point. Why do all these non-American flags act like they voted or are going to vote?

Trump got BTFO so hard this election. I'm glad I stayed up to watch this, I'll see you drumphkins in the polls.

I tried to think impartial.

I thought it was slightly in favor of Hillary but also the moderator was clearly against Trump.

Haha im edgy i dont vote!

It was boring as fuck. Nobody's going to move at all based off that debate.

Hillary won but not by much. They both did badly. Hillary came off inauthentic and Trump rambled too much.

She needs to show more emotion, he needs to do more debate practice.

It was sort of a draw as a self-describing normie.

Trump really challenged her on all her points at the start but eventually faded out and lost a lot of flair. Hillary did well in staying calm and collected but as far as substance she was lacking, really only attacking Trumps character and making a few policy points.

Both did okay, not enough to change a voters mind really.

Listen fuck you 1. What is the mail in ballot? I'm in Canada for vacation.

>implying im not voting

tl;dr of them please?

What are most people saying?

I think if you're a normalfag or an undecided this debate had no big zingers or moments, it was just each side playing to their base. We'll see the polls but I don't see either of the candidates getting a big bump.

If I was a retarded Trump hater who thought Trump was a racist, etc. I would've been like "Hmm.. He's not as bad as they make him out to be".

He is doing a shitload of post debate interviews so far and she has done none.

why the fuck didn't he go off on her cyber security points? all he has to say is why'd you mix public and private info, but nothing. fuck this election is gonna suck

Even the normies are going to recognize a bitch slapping when they see it, Clinton fucked Trumps shit up.

t. Trump wellwisher

The people who call Trump "Literally Hitler" etc. are not listened to by normalfags. They're rightfully shrugged off or laughed at.

Sure you are buddy, thanks for correcting the record.

The identity politics was pathetic, and her fucking bitch laughs.

Jeezuz her face got me worked up.

I don't hink anyone won. They both fucked up but trump said more actual policy compared to shillarys generic "work together with the community" crap.

she's gotta change underwear and go to bed. no time for press.

But those are all bad things that benefit the upper class exclusively at the expense of the nation, user.

Hillary "won" by barely saying anything. Trump needs to land solid hits on her in a calmer manner. He had some good points, but people will see his hotheadedness above all else tonight. I do think he showed his raw passion, though, which may sway a couple of people.

both were weak

>he legitimately thinks that
well i know basic econ can be very hard for you to understand but you can try

Pretty much everyone agrees Hillary won

pretty much everything you see here from both sides.

...one guy started to scream about the color of her red dress being the BLOOD OF THE... and he got cut

He was calling her out on her literally starting with the same shpiel 30 seconds prior, how he's a meanie towards all women because he called a couple persons ugly.

He had his own hypocrises enough, like holy shit calling out this "how to beat ISIS" thing as a foreign policy leak when he's spelling the dire truth out on stage about how precarious everything is with the questionable substantiability of our alliances.

Just about the only thing I agree with HRC is that you can't be a blowhard in international relations. Unfortunately she also loves to flood the Middle East with guns and war so that far outstrips any minute respect I have for her.

Clinton smoked him the election is over.

Trump needs more mix-up, more shrewder attacks rather than going all rushdown and meming himself to death. He can't throw the whole kitchen sink in the first fucking debate.

>Hillary desperately fishing for a big zinger and failing
>Trump gets asked a question and rambles for 20 minutes about MUH JOBS
Wasn't even much of a debate 2bqh. Just kind of sad

Drumpf literally got blown out of the water. Can't wait for the future Hillary presidency.

#ImWithHer

I was an economics major user, I know exactly what I'm talking about more than I'd think you do based on your opinions.

Most my normie friends are bashing both

So Trump wins.

If I were a normalfag being told someone is racist or sexist would make me hate them without a second thought, I'd have such low esteem for my own intelligence that I'd but accept, since what would I know about bigotry?

But I'm not, and when Hilary said "Trump expects women to work as hard as men," I knew exactly who the real sexist was.

That was an opportunity that pissed me off. He could have asked her "what does taking responsibility mean to you?" He kind of did later on but it wasn't very effective.

>braggadocious

I am too.

dude, the definition of normalfag is changing now, people are changing a little bit

there HAS to be something wrong with her if she doesn't do the spin zone post-debate, no?

lmao fucking REKT

Saying "who had the better debate performance" ignores the reality of the debates.

What Trump needed to do tonight was put HC on the defensive, he needed to get her to talk about Sidney Blumenthal, he needed to get her to talk about her stamina when she'd earlier passed out on camera, he needed to get her talking about the Middle East.

Instead he spent his full time talking, but failed to ever put her in the position where she actually responded.

Hillary needed to get Trump to look uninformed. In this she did not succeed either, He didn't make any factually inaccurate statements to my knowledge and he had a decent critical analysis of how the situation in Iraq which she engineered led to the formation of ISIS. In this case she put in a lot more effort than Trump in the direction she should have been going, but was just about as successful as him.

At the end of the day I'd say HRC inched this one out, though in no part because the moderator was very clearly on her side. He "admonished" the audience for cheering for Trump, but then ignored like 15 minutes later when they cheered for Clinton. He tried repeatedly to assert that Donald Trump was for the war on Iraq, which unless you think he never changed his opinion after the Howard Stern interview is a plain lie, and he interrupted Trump a lot more. To the normie, HRC edged out in this debate, but I will go so far as to say not enough that the polls will seriously swing in her favor.

And just so that we're clear I'm not CTR I encourage you all to go google Bill Clinton Lolita Express, Hillary Clinton is a crook who should be tried in court instead of sworn into office, and Donald Trump is the first non-bribe-taking candidate we've had in 30 years and everyone should vote for him.

TRUMP IS LOSING MARKETS GO UP

CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

twitter.com/business/status/780599308085264384

That's totally you bro

Then you'd realize that the US is a large enough part of the world consumer market that they're a price-maker.

Regarding this... yea, actually.

Regarding the election, it's little to say he's dominating.

Trump

He is very passionate about America, hillary is a known lier and she seemed very cringy and try hard

This is so cringy I can't tell if it's ironic or not.

>literally everyone

English is hard isn't it.

Trump is an uncertainty, no shit the markets don't like the prospect of him being president.

this

Americans are idiots. Trump it is.

First serious nonshill analysis I've seen, normies will see this as a slight clinton edge but hopefully start waking up to how biased the media and moderator was. She won't survive the next one, that's for sure.

Overall I don't think anything was very obvious by the end of it, most people are already decided on what they'll vote anyway I'd guess. This whole "debate" thing is a charade too, I'd say it's probably a compliment to Trump that he's somewhat ill-adjusted to it.

Don't reply to those, that's how they get paid.

Hillary, but it was even overall. Moderator wasn't impartial and asked loaded questions towards Trump, not Hillary.

you'd also realize that manufacturing jobs are almost always unstable and have been declining since the 50's

>fucking bitch
>her face gets me worked up
>I don't think anyone won

lmao even blatant Trumpsterfires can't claim he won tonight

One thing that I couldn't forgive... Trump never mentioned how Hillay VOTED FOR the war in Iraq. That would jave crushed her then but for some reason he didn't.

This. Alex Jones was pretty funny to watch on mute.

The shills are super out in force tonight on the twatter, here too.

Changed nothing. She won by not passing out.

Trump would have won. "Normal" is a made up word. There is no "normal" this is such a dumb question.

Also, Clinton LIED multiple times during the debate.

i think it will be very clear to the normies

that KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU Cred Forums

Hillary. Trump sounded too simplistic compared to Hillary. That's just how it's going to be felt.

Pretty much. Those who like Trump will see it as a victory, those who like Hillary will see it as a failure. But the point is simply that Trump didn't seem calm and that'll fuck him over.

That beginning where he just kept saying China and Mexico over and over was a rocky start as fuck.

Clinton won this round.

welcome to politics

The "masses" are niggers, coalburners, and illegal spics. Hillary shilled to them because that's all the democratic party is, so no shit she seems like she won.

>mfw my moderate parents accused me of being brainwashed because I wouldn't stop supporting Trump after his poor performance tonight
>get so triggered that I go on a rant that basically guaranteed they will be voting Hillary

God damn it.

i feel like there are a lot of times when trump could've had way stronger comebacks to clinton

Trump won, don't let CTR convince your otherwise. Narrow victory, but that's all he needed. MAGA.

Hiliery literally BTFO

SNIFFFF
SNIFFFFF

bless the rotten frog for infesting the sinuses of the orange faggot with thick mucus

meme magic works aye lads?

so what you're saying is

Trump would be bad for the economy

They're painting him as a hothead so we'll see if that translates to a drop in the polls.

(I don't think it means much but we'll see)

hillary tried to bait trump into insulting muslims, and failed

she also tried to bait him on black people, and failed

people who think trump "lost" arent looking at the big picture. he showed he wont be intimidated by anyone.

Final push, I reckon they might as well spend their money and hope it's worth it, though I still don't understand why they wast money and manpower here, they aren't changing minds on Cred Forums

People who doesn't care about the truth will cause Russia to bomb the shit out of the US. Just saying.

Canada moderate fag here

Would vote for Hillary based on this debate. Trump is probably more honest, but he needs to hit hard and fast instead of his long drawn out criticisms.

trump supporter here. I don't think trump was prepared. he said all the right things in the wrong place. after fox reordered the debate clips everything was fine

thats not the point of this thread, would normalfags notice this or not?

He didn't do anything to completely torpedo his campaign but besides that he fucked up pretty much everywhere else.

Whoever goes on defense, loses. And he spent way too much time on the birther shit, his business, and taxes. He didn't spend enough time on her emails, failures, Benghazi, and overall incompetency of democratic policies for the middle class and inner cities

>living with your parents

>t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-those are r-r-r-really m-m-mean ads :(

If I was a normalfag, I would think Shillary won. I tend to appreciate calmer candidates, and if I didn't know better I would be convinced by her vague, submissive comments

I am pretty sure that ISIS won.

meant for

I just want to see you admit reality into your bubble for one measly second. I want to see those who deny reality the most with the fear of KEK in their eyes.

Not even Cred Forums can deny what happened here tonight. KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU.

Trump 2bh

Literally no-one. It was embarrassing. Both are fucking shit.

It's not really his fault when those are the questions the moderator asked.

it was objectively a spectacular failure of epic proportions. Trump lost the presidency with this debate - make no question about it.

Hillary roasted him alive with the birther issue, tax returns, women, bankruptcies, and even on crime. Trump just went on super cringey tangents where he goes "i read an article the other day - companies, people, i just talked to this guy, i opened this club, chicago, stop and frisk". Like it was fucking awful - the kind of conversation you'd expect to have if you went to a senior home in Florida. Clinton was very specific and relentless on surprisingly low blows that Trump wasn't able to match. Trump barely attacked her on the email server (still a current FBI investigation), the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton's rape cases, Benghazi, etc.

Donnie's done. He even went full crybaby mode at the end when he was like "hillary was mean! I coulda attacked her but didn't!". When the crowd laughed about Donald's temperment when he said it was his "no 1 strength" i cringed and knew he was finished. No Donald, you were just unprepared.

Very hard debate to watch - the ass rape was palpable. Nixon vs JFK: electric boogaloo edition.

People can smell a phony from a mile away.

And everything Clinton does oozes phoniness.

Normal fag here, watched the debate with the senpai (half of it), they became so bored they flipped it to Monday Night football.

Honestly no one really had an advantage, Hillary was smug, Trump bumbled a little bit. No contest.
It didn't sway me one way or the other, nothing really happened that caught our attention.

Twitter is going pro Hillary, so is FB... But you know who makes up the majority of those users...

Drew Bree's is about to stage an epic comeback

seriously, they sure are out in force tonight.

I WILL PUT BILL CLINTON IN CHARGE OF THE ECONOMY!

Hillary won in a landslide. Trump has two more debates to turn things around but he's in deep trouble.

Trump got ass demolished.

The masses don't actually watch debates. This is theater for us political junkies.

The masses thought Donald Trump appeared more stronger for even being able to hush Lester to talk longer. Trump is still a better vote in regards to the seriousness of a country.

It's too bad he made his entire campaign about those issues so that the moderator would have to ask them.

Should've done the preparation. Over-confidence killed him.

Clinton had her quotes at the bottom of the screen for 3/4 of the debate while Trump's quotes lasted 10 seconds at most.
This was on the ABC government funded self-proclaimed to be ""unbiased"". It's obvious what the media is trying to do and how the common folk would react.

The undecideds are on CNN now and they're basically calling him a hothead

That's untrue, pic related. Now look at where things started going South. Hmmm, it's almost like we signed some big free trade agreement in the 90's...

>The stock market is the entire economy
Go back to arguing about privilege, this is not you strong suit.

>posting this pasta in every thread
fucking leafs m8

If I were a normie I'd say Hillary won but also say that Trump isnt the evil monster the media has made him out to be

Trump seemed alright, no reason for him to show all his card on the first debate
When Hilary was forced on the defense her response was literally no more than "it was a mistake"
while Trump addressed everything Hilary tossed at him in detail appealing to people who aren't satisfied with "it was just a mistakee tho!"

Hillary looked way more presidential and intelligent. Trump looked like that kid who kicked sand in your face and then when you told the teacher he started crying and coming up with excuses and bringing up how good he did on a report one time

You think Trump is going to unload all his dirt on Hillary in the first debate?

Jesus you fucks are thick.

He at MINIMUM held his own, and Hillary came off like a fucking robot.

Trump is still in this EASILY. Anyone else claiming otherwise is a shill.

>100 million people watched the debate
>80 million of them live in India

It's pretty crazy.

I only have two normie friends. They said Trump won.

I think if trump would have owned up to his own bullshit he'd be getting ready to take the oath of office.

Instead he fumbled and backtracked and continued to dig himself further into his own said bullshit and all the while hillary kept her calm and expressed her values, which only increased her standing as someone who might be fit to run the country, regardless of the mistakes shes made before.

I'm still voting gary.

Pretty much. He should have done the debate prep and actually been ready for the debates.

he's more of a big guy imo

>the kind of conversation you'd expect to have if you went to a senior home in Florida.

this, very unfortunately

Why the Christ would you ask anyone here. None of these people have normal conversations with a normal person on a regular basis ever on their lives.

Trump squeaked by, but he failed on the income tax issue. If she has any political talent whatsoever, she won't let up on that.

Let me know if you need any more help navigating mainstream society.

>He didn't make any factually inaccurate statements to my knowledge and he had a decent critical analysis of how the situation in Iraq which she engineered

You need to spend some more time on wikipedia or something. You're woefully ignorant if you didn't catch even a crumb of the bullshit he was repeating for the umpteenth time.

>he doesn't look at it in respect to the total population
this is just embarrassing

Trump.

People on here were expecting knock out blows. Trump just had to bring it home safely which he did.

Normal people that only dip into the news occasionally have been exposed to their bias previously, they would have seen a presidential Trump this evening far different to the person portrayed in the media s far.

Should play well for Trump votes from undecideds.

>Wikipedia
Ok.

I don't know when plastic smile and deflecting everything were presidential

>Literally everyone

Fuck off, Leafy. You dumb snownigger.

oh nooo the numbers are calling me a liar so I have to resort to acting smug

Go back to praying to KEK, this is not *your* strong suit

Get on my level. I got my parents to the point where they would reject Shillary's lies. My younger brother however has refused to back down to my political will, the cuck supports Clinton. Wish me luck in changing him, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

The market will be down for maybe a month after he's elected, but that's a far cry from "bad for the economy." Same shit with Brexit, doesn't mean the UK is doomed like all the retards are saying.

Who said I lived with my parents?

Fuck off Polan, you don't know shit

normie, with no current political opinion. I thought trump lost hard

Not that many people could possibly watch the debates and change their mind on who to vote for. The number of undecided people who are choosing based on the debates is pretty small I'd imagine but i cant cite a source, im just a fuckin 900 pound hacker on Cred Forums

Trump was never your typical politician, while Hilary predictably so continues to lie and downplay every single thing that she is asked to address

>Shit retort.

It's past your bedtime, Jimbo.

not even poitical junkies, here at jewCONN most of the kids were watching but everyones on twitter looking at the shit they support anyway

Cred Forums is the new normal.

Yes, goyim.

Normal people seeing some brazen buisnessman who might STILL think obama wasn't born, might now think hes a rational and tempered individual after fumbling over his words, lying to defend himself, not owning up to his own mistakes, and losing control of his temper several times before breaking down and whining about how hillaries completely true and factual remarks about him were "not nice".

Nobody won it was crap, that gigantic forehead faggot was as impartial as my mother in a teacher-parent meeting, clinton blew herself by trying too hard to appear cool and focused on Trump like he was her limp-dicked husband, Trump was too much on the defensive and had so many chances to BTFO Hillary but he choose to just dance around like a fucking ballerina on LSD.

I'd rather watch my two muslims neighbours argue about their kids in their retarded language than those crap-tier debates again.

Trump has a strategy for all 3 debates as a whole.

Today he was slightly reprimanding and lecturing the queen bitch. Next time he'll roast her. After the third time, normies will know everything (or, well, some of it): the corruption, the Clinton Foundation, the e-mails - everything!

what Brexit?

as far as I can tell literally no one is exiting from the EU

and England's just going to pretend like nothing ever happened

Trump was an utter disgrace, Clinton was very clear when she discussed the topics brought up while Trump just spouted whatever was on the top of his head. He only shined when he attacked her. I stopped watching after the second topic was brought up because it was painful to see Trump make a fool out of himself.

I think Hillary overall won

BUT I think it won't affect the way polls are going, a lot of people that saw this debate realized that trump isn't some hatespeech slinging monster

If I could think like a normal fag I wouldn't be here

God damn, there were so many times he stuck his foot in his mouth.

And people kept saying, "he kept his mouth shut to improve his image just like Hillary avoided press conferences." And they were right.

and why is everyone on Cred Forums suddenly smarter than the markets? I thought there was some invisible hand we're all supposed to trust in?

Normal fags think

>"Huh, this is a presedental debate, weird, I wonder who won"

then they see that trump won

This is good, it show that trump can have a normal debate and be polite and political

it shows he can stand next to hillary and survive

this was a probing, to see if trump could do it, and he can, they didn't turn it up to 11 because tonight is not the night for that

Trump has to take his licks on birther shit but the truth is that most people don't give a shit anymore. It's a controversy from 8 years ago. Hillary talking about how it made Obama feel bad or whatever was fucking hilarious. Boo hoo, you're the leader of the free world and someone saying mean things about you.

Get the fuck over it.

Trump thinks the answer to race tension is to stop and frisk all the minorities. Not a great message to send out if your looking for votes

kek
The Donal should employ all the 400+ pound hackers to serve his army
Maybe some robots to build the wall

>more qualified

So having a vagina makes you a perfect fit for president?

wew lad

your god has abandoned you and your hopes are going down the drain

please continue to pretend you have something to be smug about

Watched it with my normie brother. He looked a little shaken and "really made my neurons engage" after Trump kept going with the "you've had X years to do your great ideas why is it a big deal now?"

If I were a normalfag I'd say Trump fucking dominated.

I wouldn't have remembered a single talking point. I would have remembered every time somebody tried to interrupt Trump and how every single fucking time he put shut them up with a single word, no; a single wave.

This man has the iron balls needed to lead. He isn't pandering. He isn't backpedaling. He isn't apologizing for the past or lying to cover his ass.

He owns up to previous indiscretions (if any) and he shows how they do not represent the man he is today.

He does not let some jackass in a suit assert authority over him due to some misled notion of mutual respect that they clearly do not have for him.

He does not tolerate some sociopath bitch strolling into power in HIS country, telling HIS people that they're better off with the same ass-fucking they've received for the last 80 years when he is still alive and kicking and willing to give their children the future every child deserves.

He spoke with passion and he maintained his dignity as we have come to expect from him. No amount of rhetoric or lies will avail you when you stand against true conviction. And he showed that true conviction tonight, as he has before, and will again.

GUYS TRUMP NEEDS YOU VOTE VOTE VOTE THE ONES AT THE TOP ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN TERMS OF NEEDING TRUMP VOTING GO GO GO

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657

twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952

twitter.com/BlakeFPerry/status/780604520732561408

twitter.com/LiquidHbox/status/780598712162775040

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/780599648155303937

twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/780600622278021120

twitter.com/wzzm13/status/780600451863576576

twitter.com/LoneVaultWander/status/780597199172345860

twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/780598683586945024

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/780597763344068609

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

Are you retarded? Why would you want the manufacturing sector to grow with the wrest of the economy indefinitely? This isn't about becoming the world's leader in manufacturing again, if that's what you think you're very out of touch. Go drive through Eastern Pennsylvania or Ohio and maybe you'll get some idea of why the sudden loss of manufacturing jobs in the 90s was a bad thing.

>He called me out on being wrong, quick maybe I can repeat what he said to me and look like the hero

going on the wall thing, i support him over shillary but a wall is so fucking primitive, the spics have the technology to get over and under should they not find a way to go right cucking thru it...???

I watched it with some normies, they were pretty inconclusive

>If you were a normalfag,
Obviously Trump because it seemed like a normal debate

Reminder that this guy would've DISMANTLED Hillary limb by limb in the debates.

The consensus I'm seeing is that Trump was unprepared as fuck and so all over the place with his answers that Hillary could have not said a word and still won that debate.

He really blew it for himself and only furthered the perception that he's a hothead and a liar. Hillary was scripted and robotic as fuck but at least she was on point and let the moderator speak enough to come off professional.

This was Trump's opportunity to break thorough his low 40s℅ percentage number and really connect with the American general electorate.

He absolutely bombed this debate and came off looking like a bumbling beta idiot.

This was his chance, and he failed. Expect Clinton to climb 4-5℅ in the polls.

Those kind of normalfags are rarer nowadays unfortunately
I can guarantee that the media will portray Trump as an interrupting buffoon who ""bullied"" Hillary in this debate and every normalfag will go boohoo muh womyn prez

rational person here

hillary clearly won.

normalfags will love his low vocab and dumb attacks.

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
Lester for being a moon cricket

i mean that it was declining but that your graph made it seem like it wasn't. Manufacturing in america is dead and it cant be revived

>greentext makes me look even smugger, that will surely erase the shame I have over the debate tonight

Go back to studying for your degree in the social sciences. I'm sure you'll make a real impact in the world with your rigorous scientific understanding of the markets.

That's why short term fluctuations are controlled by long term trends. Do you honestly think you can intelligently and logically predict which way the market will go on any given day?

In the end I think it comes down to this for things that might stick in the minds of independents:

Clinton made attacks on Trump's character, whereas Trump made attacks on Clinton's policies.

Which is more important and/or devastating will vary from person to person.

>Lyin' Ted shilling
>Posted by a fucking leaf

things that make you go 'hmm'

If I was a normalfag I would not have watched the debate.

I don't think Trump lost any support nor do I think he gained any. He didn't keep the tone he started off with very long - Hillary baited him right off that. Hillary could have gained support.

Hillary confirmed my opinion she's definitely the better of the two, but I wasn't voting for either before and I'm still not.

This. He was focused on the base he could win.

Oh look everyone, a guy on the internet says he's a genius and makes six figures. We gotta listen to this guy, he says he's important.

we can all agree she had the composure but in the end who decides to vote based on literally the last 3 major political events? unfortunatley

He wasn't really prepared, he just showed up and figured he could talk his way out of it.

He has actually said a lot of contradictory things. He gets nailed on them all the time, he needs to be more consistent.

Where he IS consistent, is his economic policy, which sounds miles ahead of Hillary "spend money" Clinton. He addressed the fed, and the bubble, and the debt issues.

And it shows, Trump lost.
>needing editing to win

I can predict that when Trump is losing the markets go up.

What could it possibly mean, invisible hand?????

Maybe it's also a cyberwall and political wall. I see Trump as more intelligent that he looks and he seems to be advocating for a change in the social spectrum as well.

Judging from all the social media sites people are generally saying Clinton won.

that leaf is telltale of his fuckery

Are you serious? Hillary sounded like a robot with an eighth grade vocabulary.

>he thought he could wing a presidential debate

this, I know that I was abnormal just for watching it at my age.

Hell the guys I work with are older than me but such plebs I guarantee they didn't watch it. They'll just accept whatever narrative is fed to them by social media.

I like it. We should make it out of fire, and call it the harmonious society initiative.

POLL THREAD VOTE

>POLL THREAD VOTE

POLL THREAD VOTE

TIME MAGAZINE (KEKED READERS)
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
CNBC (WALL ST. DONORS)
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html??source=Twitter
FOX SAN DIEGO
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
HEAVY.COM (SCROLL WAY TO THE END)
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
SYRACUSE.COM
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
THE REST:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/

Hillary, duh. Trump kept hitting racist buttons.

She sounded calm and collected, more presidential. That's how it's going to be felt.

what do you mean by cyberwall? i dont really understand what more he could do

He's a north american debate champion from Princeton.

Texans knew that he was the best candidate for the Republican party while most states went for memes.

im a 6'4 chef at wendys and i think that trump won in a landslide.

hillary couldnt even string a coherent sentence together and looked drugged out of her mind

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was great at debating???? This is so fucked.

>If you were a normalfag, who would you think won the debate?
Normalfag undecided voters would think Hillary won since all she had to do was smile through her teeth and laugh while Trump just rambled, which was honestly a pretty good strategy since Trump for whatever reason refused to hit Hillary where it hurts for example bringing up how corrupt she is.
Seriously what was Trump thinking?

>If you were a normalfag, who would you think won the debate?
there was no "debate" -- there were two people standing at podiums: one presenting factually based politicking, while the other derp and drivelled diarrhoea incoherently

the only people who could deluded themselves into thinking drumpf won the debate - much less, is a fit leader of even a chicken coup - are inbred drumpftards who are reared on WWE and sustained by high fructose greaseball burgers

>chef at Wendys
>votes for Trump
>my surprised face