Tfw missed the debate

>tfw missed the debate
>via Cred Forums it seems like Trump failed

Did Hillary really win, Cred Forums?

No CTRS been flooding the board, they gotta make some money for living

I don't know, seems like actual Trump supporters seemed at a loss. I'm inclined to believe this myself if this is the case.

Oh well, under a Clinton Presidency I might not even make it out alive. I don't want to join the military.

There is a lot of shilling going on.
But to be honest; it's kinda double.
He could have done A LOT better...
But desu; he also dominated both Hillary and the moderator.

If only he could stay on topic and prepare himself a bit better.

he did his thing but toned it down a good bit. he stumped that cunt several times

She threw the race card, the gender card, and gun laws while lying about how evil cops are, so no.

Mod was also clearly Hillary-biased.

The reddit shills are raiding the fuck out of here trying to use meme magic for Hilary we can't allow this. Everyone be aware of Hillary shills trump has won .please pass this on for those who didn't see

To be honest, Trump did pretty bad.

Some of his points were good but he had a lot more opportunities.

And he acted pretty petulant. The only reason people think Hillary won is because she was "composed". But she did shitty too so i guess it's even

Trump did amazing until the tax and birther questions. He really looked bad from then on.

Hillary did seem better than Trump, which is unfortunate. He just rambled too much and focused on the same thing over and over and went way off topic a lot.

But Hillary came across as very obnoxious. Trump just didn't hit back very much.

No doubt there's CTR shilling going on, but truth is Trump actually did get pretty soundly beat at the debate.
I don't think it matters that much, though. Trump has been beaten at debates before and his numbers never dwindled too hard from it.
More campaigning about Shillary's lies should fix this mess.

He dropped his shit pretty hard at the end.

Anyone who says otherwise is a CRT tier Trump shill.

>actual Trump supporters

No, that's just CTR

Because Trump is a moron while Hilary is an experience politician. You had to be a complete idiot to side with Trump and this debate proves it. It's over, you people lost. Trump should just give up now.

Trump did a good debate. Ignore astroturfing shills.

Hillary didn't shit herself and kept a calm demeanor, while trump remained fiery.

In terms of substance Hillary was just making typical meme statements while trump was successfully countering her claims.

I watched it with family mixed Democrat/Republican. Every single person on both sides thought Trump looked horrible

>Mod gives trump tons of extra time and lets trump interrupt Hillary all the time
>MOD'S A BIASED KEK
stfu faggot

THIS---

no, pretty much a stalemate

It's shills.
He kind if stumbled a bit but you could tell it was because he was doing his best to not call her out for the lying sociopathic bitch she is.

HILLARY BTFO

CTR shills can't stop Kek or meme magic.

Hillary did poorly.

Ugh, might as well just kill myself now.

Trump has to be as controversial as possible the next debate if he wants to win then. But then again, it seems like the first debate always clinches everything. *sigh,* seems like Clinton's going to gain votes and CTR is going to remain ahead of us in terms of collective support.

It's a CTR blitz tonight. Come back in a day or two.

yeah seemed like it. Her arguments were pretty solid and Trump stumbled a little bit. dont lose faith yet, see how next debate goes

yes she has

Yep. Trump dun goofed.

If acting like a complete sleazebag, having having Trump fall for all her traps, and having the moderator ask loaded questions, then yes she won.

Dont let the shills get to you, Trump won. He didn't bring his A game but he looked leaps better than Hillary and her fake smile and canned laughter

naw, it wasn't as good for him as it could have been - extremely biased - but the board is under assault right now.

Trump had a rough as fuck start but ended much better

I don't think either candidate landed a killing blow, which is probably good for Trump.

He left opportunities on the table but she had a couple of lizard person moments.

Hillshills shill that she won.

Rational normal people call it a tie.

They both took a proverbial dump on the stage and shoved the others' nose in it.

Trump lost the debate and likely lost the election

The people here going on about muh shills meme are just fucking in denial.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a YUUUUUUUUUGE LOSER TRUMP IS!

>Believing fucking CTR/Shills

Watch the debate yourself and decide for yourself instead of taking someones word for it.

Trump didn't do that well, but still won. Hillary kept repeating scripted lines and it was really obvious. Every time Trump brought up emails, DNC leaks or anything like that she wouldn't respond.

i predicted trump would go slow and feel things out in first debate and if hillary can barely handle that she's in trouble for debate 2 and 3

we took it as a greater loss than non-supporters, that's for sure. I must have put "act presidential" ten times in the debate survey, but all he did was get caught up in the moment. He needs to be able to step backwards and notice bait when it's cast to him.

Regroup and we'll see you in two weeks, Donny. Praise Kek

He raped in the first half and did room temp in the second