Why did she have this fake smile every time Trump started talking. Is she trying to make herself seem normal or likable...

Why did she have this fake smile every time Trump started talking. Is she trying to make herself seem normal or likable? I thought she looked retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response
instagram.com/zoequinn/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHlibUEF6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if i smile maybe they'll think he's not making a good point

Drugged up user.

In order to appear human

yea she looked drugged or like a fucking robot forcing some crooked smile every second

She's obviously a fucking textbook psychopath.

I highly doubt she's ever felt a real emotion in her entire life.

to signal the next question or an interruption

It's a shit eating grin. it doesn't fool anybody

She was disrespecting Trump by acting like he was a joke. Which is weird, since he's tied or beating her in the polls.

I say this as an outsider. Trump won.

He lost the first section, won the second one BIG, then won the last in a squeeker. The fact is, he had one goal and that was to look like he actually knew stuff. He achieved that. She had the job of connecting and she just seemed wooden, scripted.

Trump won the debate.

It's her psycho kill response. All animals have it.

90% of what she said was prepackaged. Emotions, comments, everything.

that's her face when she realized not opening her mouth is the best strategy to win

It scared me desu

She tried to make Trump look like a clown. As if she wouldn't take him serious at all.

I didn't have any negative feelings towards Hillary as a person before tonight, but that shit eating grin changed it.

I want this woman to be soundly defeated and I want the Clinton name to disappear from politics, never to rise again.

Wanted to punch her in the face.

This, she was being a condescending fuck just like all her voters tend to be

this

some weird sociopathic social engineering bullshit

i mean, yall did tell her to smile more. lmao

she likes getting violently rammed in the asshole

because she is a fake person

She was smiling at Trump digging his own grave and giving her the free win. I'd smile too.
I was hoping for Trump to go full god mode and BTFO her but he was weak pretty much all the way through.

Joe video did that when he debated Sarah Palin. It's meant to unnerve the opponent and also send the message to the audience "lol what an idiot right?"

That's the "smug style"of modern American Liberalism

And a bitch just being a bitch

Donald is a false Prophet, Kek has chosen Hillary as our Smug Empress.

All hail Hillary!

It was all she could do to keep from keeling over.

joe biden strategy.

She looked poised and strong.

*Joe Biden. Fucking autocorrect

Hillary Clinton seems so fake, literally forcing that smile nonstop.

It seems that she would say anything to get elected and has no actual positions at all. Do you guys also feel this?

She knows she got destroyed, fuck up of the century really

she smelled blood

It's the stereotypical SJW smug look.

very uncommon

She was smiling because she knew that anyone with a brain listening to Trump talk knew he was fucking retarded. That smile was that of relief that she even thought for a moment that he might be a challenge.

He was not prepared. His final comments boiled down to "Pweeeezz someone make he stop picking on me."

Im sorry but Trump was not ready for this. He was dodging questions better than mayweather dodges punches.

That's the face of the antichrist.

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

Cause trump was babbling on like a retard.

Should have stuck to supporting Rand rather than a meme candidate

its her strategy. everytime trump hit her with something she smiled, demonstrating to the braindead average american lib that she was in total control. its a smoke and mirror tactic. she has no real argument but as long as she talks real calm and smiles retards think she wins

because she is a woman and when she doesn't smile people criticize her for not smiling enough.

Just look how Priebus responded after the CIC forum.

cause she a fake ass bitch

Her nervous system is fully activated. That ain't no "smile". It's a kill face.

That's a smug face, and I think it worked.

how's the cruise?

She was grinning with glee as she let him dig his own goddamn grave. I love our boy, but he fucked up tonight big time. Even though he's not an establishment candidate, he unfortunately needs to learn how to play the game if he wants to win.

this. unfortunately it got under trumps skin

damnit, he better fuckign practice next time.

Trump was shooting himself in the foot... she got up there and politic'ed. The country is so divided, either you seen that or didn't. I agree that Trump beefed the debate, but mostly because he lost his composure and couldn't get his points out directly. He missed a lot of opportunity to counter, and a lot of opportunity in general to enlighten everyone to what a fuck Hillary is.

If you know anything about Hillary, you'd find 90% of what she was saying contradictory what she's pressed for in the pass, or loaded in feelz. (muh new renewables, muh re-investments, she literally running on what Obama did)

inb4 you (SHILL) ask.
>My tax plan, HUR DUR, the economy HUR DUR,
She's back by wall st., she wants to repeal Dodd Frank, she (before Bernie) was for the TPP, she was for NAFTA.

There was a few occasions where Trump tactically smacked her in head.

That's a smug smile. All she had to do was sit back and smile as Trump destroyed himself or repeated the same thing over and over again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response

>Constriction of blood vessels in many parts of the body
>Causing mouth to open and lips to purse

This. The more people hear the donald the more they vote for him. The more they hear Hillary, the less they vote for her. It's been a trend for a couple of months now.

It made me want to throw acid on her face.

>you will never grab her by the hair and smash that smug face straight into a brick wall

She's a killer.

Dentures

That smile of hers really does piss me off. She'll stop smiling when someone ends up punching her in the face, which also shatters her face like a ceramic vase.

Psychopaths lack empathy not emotion.

I never get why Trump never mentioned her murders? I hope in the later debates he talks about it.

She wanted to pretend to be amused
Basically this

she wanted to look like his points were not convincing, but she ended up looking like a disingenuous person every time. the faces was obviously choreographed.

trump supporter here. she smiled because trump was saying stuff way out of place

That's her smuggie from having a debate heavily rigged in her favour. Everything she touches she corrupts it seems.

People smile and laugh when they're nervous.
Eg. White people who stick around at a blm protest after dark.

It's a bullshit tactic to make it look like she doesn't care about what he's saying. Obviously if she smiles, that means he's not telling the truth because you don't smile when someone criticises you.

I fucking hope he brings up Benghazi and she laughs it off. I fucking wish a nigga would.

I feel you user and agree with that

It's a common tactic of the left to appear as the wise, educated, experienced candidate. It's part of an image they have manufactured, that all Republicans are primitive and backwards whereas they are developed. So naturally they pretend to take enjoyment from the statements Republicans make, because in their mind they're so wrong it's laughable.

Biden did the same thing when he debated Palin. Just kept that smug pedosmile of his on the entire time, almost as if to say "look at how ridiculous my opponent is, I'm getting emotional enjoyment from doing this"

You see Trump flat-out interrupting and refusing her statements with "Nope" or "not true." It's because he actually wants to remind the people that she's a lying whore, and that he cares about facts. But Hillary banks on the perception that everybody should already know he's lying, because, like, he's a racist misogynist pig, seriously guize. So she does her fake little smile and naturally, her fanbase eats it up because they think she's more experienced than him.

This

Probably took xanax, lorazepam and vicodin.

This. She looked incredibly fake.

hillary supporter here. she was doing it because she was feeling uncomfortable

It's a superficial tactic to make her look good and him bad. I bet you two things were meant to be achieved by this:

1. Get younger, more impressionable voters to focus on how they looked tonight rather than on the content of the debate. The millennials will brag about how nice she look and how Trump looked like an "angry slob".

2. Get the media to screen caps of the split screen of the two to use in their propaganda. I bet y'all a million that new articles, blog posts, will go up as early as tomorrow with screen caps of the Trump/Hillary split screen with bullshit titles like this:

>Take a Good, Hard Look at this Image: Who Looks More Like the President to You?

It's a an overly staged ploy. You can just tell she got coached on making that smile and rehearsing for hours on end. That is why it looks so fake a,d inhumane. Hamming it up a little too much.

>mfw Trumped Up Triple Down

Because she knew it was time for him to begin digging his grave again.

Fucking idiot I swear.

It was her Edgar suit stretching.

She had the Carl the Cuck half smile whenever Trump was hitting her with something. Like 'if my libcuck friends make a haha with me it makes it go away.'

if she hadn't had done that damn smile, she would have won, but it was so insincere and unsettling it made her seem more inhuman than she actually is

Because she Trump is a fucking joke how could you not laugh user

Reminds me of someone successful.

I was watching it with my family, they aren't as autistic about her health and facial expressions as I am, but they did noitce her face, they thought it was weird.

Wtf she is hot now?

it's that smug "he's saying such wrong things that it just makes me smile!" look. It's something someone does in desperation.

>Why did she have this fake smile every time Trump started talking.

It's her tell. I'm almost certain. Go back to the Bernie Sanders Debates. Whenever something would seemingly go her way, she would break out in this huge shit eating grin. Whenever it seemed like Bernie was being given a hard time, that grin would break out all over her face. You'll even notice that during one of Trump's longer defenses, when it was her turn to talk, she almost jumped out of her command suit, to respond because she was so excited. My guess is that whenever the grin appears, it means that she practiced these lines, had has a "perfect" response canned and ready to release.

yeah

Holy shit this was infuriating.
And then bringing up no-name bullshit from 40 years ago.
Holy fuck I wan't going to campaign for Trump but now I think I will.

Wtf link insta or whatever this bitch posts on.

THIS. It's not a hard concept to grasp. They feel everything we do, just not for other people. It's why she laughs at the most horrible fucking moments.
>We came, we saw, WE KILLED HIM! HAHAHAHA... Why aren't you laughing?! He was literally sodomized to death!
>I'll never trust lie detectors again! That bastard was a total child rapist! HAHAHAHA!
human suffering = highest form of comedy for her.

That's the Depend™ face.
Really though it was a bad attempt to discredit anything Trump said because "Look how smug I am, that's how you know I'm right and he's wrong.".

>Mondale lost the election, finishing with 1,067,246 votes (47.34%) to Coleman's 1,116,697 (49.53%) out of 2,254,639 votes cast, earning him the unique distinction of having lost a statewide election in all 50 states as the nominee of a major party (he lost the other 49 in the 1984 Presidential Election).

JUST

instagram.com/zoequinn/?hl=en

you ever get bullied and all you can do is smile, you hate what is going on but you can't help but try and laugh it along like its not affecting you, that's what she was doing, she wasn't getting bullied but she felt just as uncomfortable considering people in the audience were letting her know the shill is up

She looked dead whenever she wasn't talking.

> I thought she looked retarded.

Only because you are already overwhelmed with negative thoughts for her. Smiling is a way to show dominance and it's basic debate tactics.

It wasn't fake it was real. Smart people laugh when morons pretend to be smart like us. It's really hard not to laugh at people like you and Drumpf.

WHY DID SHE NOT TAKE A SINGLE SIP OF WATER DURING THE ENTIRE DEBATE!!??!?!?!???!?!

Cause she's not sick. Unlike Mr. Sniffles.

>you ever get bullied and all you can do is smile, you hate what is going on but you can't help but try and laugh it along like its not affecting you, that's what she was doing, she wasn't getting bullied but she felt just as uncomfortable considering people in the audience were letting her know the shill is up

Because she's the real hothead of the two, she's just suppressing it real hard, even though she exuded plenty of that feminine passive-aggressiveness throughout

Screw her

because she didn't want to piss in her urine bag strapped to her leg

>Why did she have this fake smile every time Trump started talking

Because Trump was making a buffoon out of himself. She didn't even have to try to refute most of what he said, because most of what he said was pants on head retarded, and anyone with half a working brain could tell so from a mile and half away.

check'ed

>She thinks it will give her edginess points. It works about 40% of the time. But she uses it too much. Looked awkward and not good at all.

Because the focus group told her it would work

She was smiling because almost every word out of Trumps mouth was fucking retarded and/or a lie. She knew that Trump was losing.

Who could vote for this robotic bitch?

>more than she is
>0.02

She has acting coaches.. pro Hollywood acting teachers.. this is the face of someone who is reflecting being the winner

she will likely under acting coaches learned how to appear the winner.. they work on it until the professionals say ;"That's it!"

if one person had the power to declare her the winner and she was being told you are the winner by that person that is the look she would have on her face..

she should by objective criteria be in the fight of her life... her life's ambition is to be president and falling short of that would be a devastating defeat.. yet she looks like the fix is in and she has some inside knowledge that she is already the winner..

not saying its true it just what she's thinking to create that fake smirk..

glad I wasn't the only one bothered by it but the thing is it worked even on me.

Trump came off looking like he'd been blown the fuck out and she was just gloating over his unconscious prostrate carcass.

she did what she wanted to to do.. make Trump appear on the defensive.. against a woman..

Next debate he needs to forget her sex and demolish her without mercy

>I thought she looked retarded.
when in Rome...

attention drawing tactic. the truth of her emotions is in her eyes. watch it again but look in her eyes when he starts digging in on her

Because someone on her staff was actually smart enough to realize that the more she talks or disagrees openly with Trump the worse she looks so instead she just grins the entire debate and laughs occasionally while Trump rants which makes it look like he is an insane fanatic and she doesn't care whhat he says.
And it worked.
To the average viewer Hillary will look composed and professional and Trump will look poorly prepared and confused.
All he needed to do, the only thing he needed to do to win would have been to counter her claims by directly pointing her own hypocrisies but for whatever reason he didn't, maybe he thought if he played rough with her it would make him look bad but by not doing it he looked weak.
Trump fucked up.

>looked retarded
HEY!
>ITS NOT NICE

She looked exactly like someone on uppers+benzos. Doing well when talking, looking crazy while waiting.

who will show up on the 2nd to vote for this robotic loser?

>not /r9k/ for sure

Just like Al Gore sighing in 2000.

The pride cometh before the fall.

it's a popular response to opposition. it's a condescending belittling look that I have seen for years, don't act like you haven't done it when arguing with someone in your classroom. it's what someone does to try to diminish their opponents argument while their opponent is still speaking.

>someone says something you disagree with
>sneer and look around at the people around you like 'can you believe this guy!?!'

it's one of the most glaringly obvious admission of insecurity and it has no place being used by either presidential candidate.

Could you elaborate? What is this?

Win or lose, she will eventually end up in hell.

She had the same smarminess that le delegate bounty hunter had

i would like to add that I have observed that this behavior is a common one, and it is seen in liberals and conservatives alike, it's actually a real pet peeve of mine, i used to have a problem with it, and I would let it set me off during an argument or something, but once I understood what was happening I was able to keep a cool head about myself and think rationally

She never opened her eyes more than halfway through the whole thing. lol Hiding her wandering eye.

Trump is controlled opposition and this whole election is just a circus show. Jews win again

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

She was in the smug zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHlibUEF6M

Yeah! He kinda lost his cool at the end of first section.

In her defense, that's how politicians usually do it. Obama was pretty good at making it seem genuine.

The superior smirk of condescension.

This is what Biden did in his 2012 debate with Paul Ryan.

It's a media strategy to feign confidence.

Difference being that Biden can actually seem human. That smirk has obvious mirth to it and he was able to follow it up with banter.

Hillary on the other hand looks false with every expression and was only able to project condescension. Inherently unlikeable bitch.

The shit looked evil.

It was like Patrick Bateman levels of sociopathic behavior. She doesn't understand how emotions and conviction works, because she doesn't have any of those.

It felt creepy... like I was watching something pretend to be a person.

Oh I like it on him, I think he was genuinely amused by Paul Ryan, unlike Hillary, who knows The Don is a threat and she has to oppose him any chance she gets

She was so drugged up. I bet she sleeps for 48 hours.

My dad sold drapes though. Trump is a mean business man.

Literally pic related IRL