WE'RE BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS

Come in here comrade, pull up a chair, have some tendies. Lets discuss the debate.

Trump came off very passionate and genuine. Hillary came off as the same bullshit everyone is tired of that's registered to vote and not libtarded.

No shills allowed, wtf mods, look at this mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

accept that Trump lost, he is a fucking moron on cyber security.

They are raiding us, take this to twitter and make memes.

>shills

holy shit dat nigga doom is bad af

still voting trump, but he lost. awful showing.

if you couldn't see it you prolly have the tism

.01 deposited to your account

But how can you tell the shills and the people speaking the truth apart? It's undeniable Trump lost.

Confirmed GTFO shills!

Trump got destroyed, but I'm still voting for him based solely on immigration and the fact that I'm against political dynasties like Bush and Clinton.

TRUMP GOT KEKED BY THE KEKQUEEN!

Not a shill, its just hilarious but also kind of sad that Trump supporters are in denial about his incompetence.

That was actually a really good debate.

First time I actually believe Trump will be president. The cunt speaks to her base, her base eats that shit up. Everyone else in the country was nodding at all the shit Trump said that they think is bad politics. The only people voting for Hillary are betas and the vapid bitches they are trying to impress. It's oger for the DNC.

>Trump came off very passionate and genuine.

Trump fucked the whole thing up and you know it...

When the issue of Cyber Security came up why the fuck didn't he tell her "You have no business talking about cyber security considering you ran an extremely poorly secured private email server where you inappropriate hosted classified emails."

Real talk, she had literally no answer about her 30 years with no results. She just bit the pillow and let him pummel her.

Not a total annihilation, but he won for sure.

TRUMP BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Goodbye alt-right, your savior made a fool of himself on national television.

He dodged basically every question, no substance in any answer. It was rough.

this is some sort of really gay reddit raid or some shit right? or is it /lgbt/?

IKR everywhere else is fucking positive about trump and shit

BEST THING IS TWO DEBATES LEFT AND HILLARY USED ALL OF HER ACES

There were times the content of her sentences were so thick with nothing, promises with no policy like "we don't want to hurt our middle class, we want to reach out to them". Even more blatantly noticeable when you put an actual person side by side with her. His jokes were on the spot, hers were scripted.

>Hillary
>an authority on cyberanything
>not knowing how to keep her own dank docs server hush hush and hiring a furry to do her electronic dirtywork
>unable to defend herself against being memed to death on an Angolan Mosaic Laying board

Hillary is a luddite who probably needs help setting up a printer.

>Trump gets obliterated
>UHH NO IT WAS THE SHILLS

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

see you in november faggots. load up that shotgun now and prepare to aim it at your temple when your shitty meme candidate gets destroyed and your sad little pathetic cuck life goes back to having no meaning besides this shithole of a containment board

Cyber security? Where is that coming from?

Tonights debate was about jobs, NAFTA, and the record of the candidates.

Also:
>Calling Trump a moron on cyber security.
>Emails

Uhhhhhhh guise we got BTFO lets blame it on Le trollZ and Le shillZ. Wake up Drumpf chump nobody cares about your cute little website. The meme is dead.

Shes got experience. But it's BAD EXPERIENCE

if this is the rally point then here is an OC pepe, my life work in MS paint

What? Destroyed? Were you listening? He absolutely fuckstiaked illeray. Jesus, FUCK YOU!

shills are mad about the miss piggy remark

who are you talking to

This is as I see it.

He absolutely btfo the witch where it counts.

Reminder: General rule of thumb is that no threads mean anything for the next 24 hours at least.

He called her out on it too, it was brilliant. All in all, I was entertained.

Well, the shills sure are mad.

This debate confirmed my thought that Trump is purposely throwing the election for Clinton.

>Hillary: He (Donald) does not believe that women should be paid as much as men, unless they do as good of a job as them
What in the everloving fuck did she mean by this?

SHUT IT DOWN

LONG LIVE Cred Forums. TIME TO GO FULL BELKA.

Legitimate criticism is not shilling, Trump did great the first hour, and then let the birther and iraq war questions get under his skin, and he rambled for too fucking long.

YOU CAN HAVE CRITICISM WITHOUT BEING A SHILL

We should get a graph with traffic figures of today.

This, i stopped watching about 20mins in. Still voting for him though. Hes a human, hes flawed

Dude, I'm a Trump fan. And Trump fucking lost that debate. I was actually kind of impressed how Hillary could say the fucking randomest bullshit with a straight face and I just thought how fucking convincing it must be to retard low information voters who only ever pay attention to the presidential race when the debates start.

Trump really needs to recognize his failings and immediately hire some good debate preppers to coach him for the next one. What he needs is honest criticism.

Clinton looked like the better politician, but Trump looked better at making her look bad.

The way I see this is Trump was coming on top during the first part of the debate, but he lost control on some topics and put out a bad showing. Hillary was the overall winner, but she also put a not so good showing.
I guess he managed to attack Hillary in some issues that her voters might not be aware, but the gain from that will be inferior to the overall drop from his shaky performance.

Remember that Trump isn't a politician and he still isn't used to be on that side, this was a learning experience for him and he still has some nasty topics to hit Hillary on the next debates.

>Whose behind the cyber security attacks?!

That question was fucking stupid and loaded and he should of called them out on it. The candidates aren't Scooby-Doo and there to solve mysteries.

I don't think either of them looked very good. I've gotten used to Trump's way of speaking because of all the rallies, but at times it came off as rambling. Hillary seemed awkward and got called in her dishonesty a lot but at this point you either believe her or you don't. I wouldn't call either of them a winner but Trump has much more room to grow.

Trump won more or less. I think she had some good points, but he beat her on trade and her record. The biased questions (birther and Trump taxes, but no question about pay to play, emails, etc) hopefully are evident to the audience.

This

Part of me hopes that Hillary gets elected just to see if it's really as horrible as everyone says it will be, and if it is that bad then everyone will know who she really was. But on the other hand she actually might just fuck it up royally.

Trump pwned her all the way, the only times he was agitated was when she blatantly lied...as is her usual mode of operation.

Shills? More like level headed former Trump supporters admitting that he got destroyed.

lol

derp derp MUST BE A SHILL BECAUSE TRUMP SUCKS DICK

We gotta shut down these shills. Mods are useless

>What he needs is honest criticism.

This.

I think he's surrounded by Yes-Men. He needs someone who's on his side to honestly tell him to get his shit together. He needs Cred Forums really. All we do is debate. We could give him some pointers. Explain the concept of baiting to him. Tell him to just focus on the question and stay 100% on topic so he doesn't ramble into randomness.

He could of done way better. She just pushed his buttons and sat there and watched him get himself into a corner. This is not good.

Nice try Wang Goldstein

isnt this the same poll that was 180 off on brexit?

People will repeat this. It's good to get across.

>starecat.com
No

Yep

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!
This is what a hugbox looks like. You're literally cuckservative SJWs.

Why post a blank image in an image board you fucking shill retard

The only person I have shilled for in this whole thing is Bernie. I hate Hillary and am not going to be voting for her but I still enjoyed watching her fuck Trump like a bitch because it means Cred Forums tears. That's always nice.

dubs of truth

it makes sense

>Cyber Security
Of all the things you could shilled for... Why that?

>Trump got fucked in the ass
>must be shills

Grow the fuck up cuck.

How did he get fucked in the ass nigger?

>WAAAH EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T SHARE MY OPINIONS IS A SHILL, GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE

kek

Bump

he was really good at parts, he rambled and repeated himself a good bit tho. he feels he has to defend himself against everything instead of ignoring certain parts and attacking her

he BTFO of her on nafta, tpp, you started birtherism, health records for taxes, stop and frisk etc. he said some pretty outrageous things which msm will focus on but thats why hes where hes at

this amount of shilling is off the charts, they are not even pretending to hide.

Et tu, Japan?

tfw I will never get Cyber from Trump

I think this is where the bulk of that Hillary paying for trolls money went. They just want to shut down discussion on this board.

It's a shame so many humans are so easily sold.

How can you fumble questions, that you knew were coming, so hard?
Poor prep.

Not very presidential, donald

>That check at the end
holy lord

I know this is anecdotal, but for every shill thread I see, It makes me laugh that ctr money goes down the drain throwing propaganda at a person who actively looks at the facts to see where they are going.

Gtfo shill

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

Bump

I don't like calling things shills but you can see the same couple posts several different times. Same exact, word-for-word posts. Like they're just being paid to copy and paste things.

Easy for a shill to say he's not a shill, especially if you get paid $0.05 cents per post!

This, lots of kikery at the moment, but thats a good thing, let them waste their money and manpower here where it won't make a difference.

Here take this wallpaper of our boy Donnie. Stay strong, brothers and sisters. November 8th!

Bump bump

SNIIIIIIFFFF

BLESS THE ROTTEN FROG FOR INFESTING THE DONALD WITH HIS ROTTEN MUCUS

>KEK MAGIC IS REAL KEK MAGIC IS TOO STRONG KEK MAGIC SNIFFFF
SNIFF
snifffff