TFW I can't tell who the shills are anymore

>TFW I can't tell who the shills are anymore
Guys, I need to know
Trump did okay, right? I thought so, but you did too, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weirdly there's been more shilling here than on twitter. I think they forgot to aim for the normies and for some retarded reason decided to come here instead.

The only reason to shill this hard is because they're terrified, otherwise they wouldn't give a shit about us.

THIS---

Trump did not do okay.
Trump definitively by all objective metrics got completely and utterly blown the fuck into space in an inertial trajectory towards the fucking sun at light speed and there are no reverse thrusters on his path to destruction.

Yes, it was that bad. No, I'm not being paid to say this.

Why?

Get the fuck out shill

i thought he did awesome OP, killed her on ISIS, talked tons about jobs and the economy and putting tariffs on companies who leave the US, he talked about the Fed and the economic bubble. i watched with my blue pilled normie parents and they think she is a liar and thought everything out of her mouth was bullshit and
pandering.

Honestly Trump looked weaker and beta tonight

Alright cool
Remember to vote on this if you haven't already

Remember the debate with just 5 republicans, where everyone said Trump lost for like 3 hours, then all was well?

Same thing

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

he did 'pretty good' in all honesty

Yes he did fine, I doubt he gained a lot of votes from it but Hillary didn't either.

Saw this comment posted twice in other threads. Trump shills confirmed real

Look at why they are saying he lost, it boils down to:

"He didn't sound very smooth and elegant and composed."

Wasn't the whole reason we liked Trump because he didnt care about 'talking the talk', but only how to 'walk the walk'?

And these faggots are rolling over and saying she 'won' because she was the smoother talker, which is what we've always despised about her in the first place?

Hillary was her robot self, trying not to look too conspicuous and Trump was cringey as fuck.

>my son uses da cyber to play games online
>I HAVE THE BEST TEMPERMENT

Granted, he had some solid shots against Hillary.

Reality check: Trump rambled, got put on the defensive, wasn't prepared...
But the debate was a virtual tie, Hillary had to stop his momentum and she failed.

You just need to believe in yourself famalamadingdong.

build wall, hector

>Granted, he had some solid shots against Hillary.

"I would take the endorsement of the generals and the admirals over the political HACKS any day"

Sent a fucking shiver down my spine. Bless this man.

Use your own judgement for now, form your own opinion. For the next 24 hours, at least, we'll be overrun with shills and roleplaying shitposters. Wait until things have died down and we can have a reasonable discussion about it.

But yes, he did well. His strong points were incredibly strong and, I believe outweighed his weak points. His biggest things to improve on for next time will be to answer questions directly instead of tangentially and perhaps taking a more calm tone. The biggest problem was that when he was weak, it was very evident. However I think, in the overall, his strong points shone through.

Trumps issue is that he has too much self confidence so he never thinks he has to prepare. He could have stepped on her throat 10 times because of things clinton said but instead he went off in random directions.

go back to univision

He got destroyed, mate

No. DRUMPF got BTFO HARD. I was watching the debate with my wife and her son and they BOTH thought he did terribly. Sorry, but I'm With Her now.

everyone from the other boards is coming here shilling

Reality Check: The debate wasn't a "tie", it started with a Trump offensive, was halted by Hillary, and ended with Trump admitting he didn't pay his workers and imploding on stage. He normalized in the end but the damage was done.

Unfit to hold office.

voted, only wish i could IRL

>tfw not american
>tfw can't vote for trump

Trump fucked up. Bad.

All Hillary had to do was come off as competent and likable. And she did just that. Trump was messy, all over the place, repeated himself too much, and skipped many opportunities to blow her ass out the water.

God I hate that fucking bitch so much... I swear if Trump doesn't win, this will be the most disappointing moment of my life.

Good news though, he has two debates to recover. So we will see.

>someone has different opinion than me
>"SHILL FUCK OFF"
literally safespace tier,you fucking niggers.
I'm ashamed to share the same board with you losers.
Trump did fucking badly.

>'talking the talk'
If he just did that. He lost even at banter.

>inb4 1 meme by this id
Hmm where to begin, Trump cannot finish a fucking sentence without interrupting himself with his own babbling. He is like my drunk rambling grandfather. He showed yet again he has no real substance when asked about any of the issues. He keeps bringing up muh china and muh mexicans and when pressed on HOW he would prevent them from stealing our jobs he gave no real fucking answer... oh right he said prevent them from taking them in the first place....BUT HOW DAHNALD, HOW? I am literally now a #cruzmissile, but unfortunately it's too late for that.

Hillary won't win because of election rigging and shills, though of course she is up to that, she will win because Donald cannot mouth a fucking idea properly. Any idea. I was cringing the entire time he was talking. Yes I know that's kind of how he talks and what he does...

So disappointed. So mad. Tonight was the one night he needed to do his homework and come prepared.
>I used this nations laws to my advantage
Good one Donald. That'll really resonate with the average middle class guy that is getting fucked with in the ass by the big black dick of the government, and fucked in the mouth by the other black dick of corporate corruption.

In order to combat the shills/invaders someone has to step up and spam gore. That is the most effective strat to weed out non-channers.

you are 100% right...he blew it bad :(

Trump did great for his base. But that's not the purpose of these presidential debates.

He needed to win those suburban moms and independents in the swing states. He did horribly on that end.

He can still turn it around in the debates to come (see Obama in 2012), but tonight was not a good night for him.

I just said he didnt care about talking the talk, you fucking retard

Not gonna help.. we are here to call out all your lies and we are not going away until the truth is spead as far as we can.

This. Fucking this so much.

Independent normies watched this and cringed. They will vote for her, just to keep him out of office.

He fucked up bad.

tets

Oh no! Trump fired some people.

At least he hasn't cost any Americans their lives, like Clinton has... repeatedly.

That's the problem, he did okay when his opponent went ruthless. He could have done better, which is why people say he 'lost'. Don't worry, he's still becoming president.

Ousted as non-channer and that tactic does work, anyways. Someone get on it.

>tfw CTR has it's B squad on Cred Forums

Back to the training room rookie

Trump did great. Don't let the CTR shills get you down.

Wasn't just 'smooth talking.' It's the fact that the substance (or lack of substance) of much of what he said sounded VERY bad.

>we really need stop and frisk
>I took advantage of our nations laws
>muh cyber
>small loan from my dad
>I would absolutely support hillary for president

Face it faggots, Trump got BTFO, no shilling required.

>people are making up their own minds
>must be shills being paid because my viewpoint cant possibly be flawed

cmon familias, just calling us all shills because we are on the edge, and we being honest and ur respond is ctr shill?

senpai, such disapoint

I probly gona still vote for trump but she was much more on point.

right, except that independent normies are flocking to trump.

No he did terrible.I swear I could have done better than this fag if you gave me a week to prepare.
Also >bigly

he absolutely destroyed her on the first half our and did as good as her on the rest
overall, he absolutely wrecked her
everyone saying otherwise is a shill

Your all fucking new. Remember the primary debates and the amount of insane shilling we had saying trump lost #cruzmissile bullshit that we had deal with every god damn debate. It's literally the same shit and will go away in 24 hours.

>spent minutes on the birther bait
>doesn't attack her properly over emails
>admit he doesn't pay taxes
>brag about taking advantage of the system
>being tricked into saying he wants profiling

He fucked up too many times. At times he did better than expected but whenever he lost his temper he fucked himself very badly.

*hour

He never mentioned that, therefore the fact that Hillary Clinton is a lying corrupt bitch counts for nothing. There were 100,000,000 people watching, he had ONE CHANCE to redpill them about Clinton Cash, instead he ended up looking like a fucking fool (which he is).

I'm a Republican and this pisses me off. #DropOutDonald desu.

This will help OP!

Found one!

>Trump did okay, right? I
nope, and come November your tears will sustain me for weeks.

Ctr, go slit your wrists

It was a bit sad to see the ol man trying to skip some bs questions, but I think that overall it was ok

He looked really bad desu.
Hillary was good though.

Right, which is why he really needed to not fuck up tonight. His little comments like when she said he doesnt pay federal taxes and he says "Some people call that smart"..LITERALLY WTF DONALD. Yeah, that shit works for conservatives and libertarians but independents probably took that as smug and condescending.

But I'm a fucking pessimistic asshole. I really, really hope I'm wrong here.

Hillary had no substance, she just repeated Democrat talking points.

>lack of substance

Nigga what. He had relevant numbers and stats for basically everything they talked about, WHILE having to dig himself out of the pits the moderator kept throwing him in.

This was probably the most prepared we've ever seen him.

So what, he stumbled on his words. I literally don't give a fuck. That isn't important for the presidency, at all.

VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE
VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE

>If you criticise his performance you're a CTR shill.
>If you were disappointed by Trump, you're a CTR shill.

These seppo babbys who can't stomach the possibility that the Don had ONE opportunity to not spill spaghetti and red pill the entire planet and he failed are retarded and CAN'T WAKE UP

>tfw CTR is now talking like us

We'll redpill you soon enough

Me and my friends agreed to watch the debate without looking at our phones or otherwise engage in social media. Afterwards we wrote down who we believed to be teh victor. Out of 13 wrote down Donald Trump.

Donald had an unconfortable debating style, opting to hijack the conversation and steer it into favorable waters instead of being baited into pro-Hillary traps. It wasn't pretty, but it was obvious that the entire format was rigged for Hillary.

Either he debates in a conventional manner and loses by being strong-armed by the Democrat maffia, or he does his best to make his own points in which case the Democrats make him out to be a rambling fool can't answer simple questions.

He did surprisingly well regardless. Judging by the damage control on TV right now, as well as shill activity all over the internet, it is obvious that the Shillary camp is in full damage-control mode.

It doesn't matter because there will be another shooting or another bombing or another email dump before the next debate and nobody will even remember any of the debates by the time november 8th rolls around

No need to redpill me, that debate did it for me.
Trump is on suicide watch m8.

>anyone who disagrees with me is wrong

You might as well be a feminist.

yes, calm down.

See, that's why its shilling.

He didn't get blown the fuck out, he didn't win though. The thing is the bar was so low for him it may not hurt him at all.

t. achmed mohammed working for CTR

holy shit he is terrible at debates

just let Hilary put him on the defensive endlessly

>not paying tax is smart business
>not hiring blacks
>muh iranian taunt
>actually engaging with the birther shit

shill

you just mad cuz you 400lbs and in bed.

Hillary below her whole load at the first debate.. she has nothing left.
Trump playing her for a fool

Trump probably lost in the eyes of normies by a close margin, but even normies would've seen that he dealt some good blows on Hillary. He spent too much time saying "no you're wrong" (even though at times the moderator was), instead of just whipping at the fact that showed why it was wrong.

He missed a big easy swing when Hillary started talking about cyber security. He should have popped her with something like "You are the last person that should talk about cyber security", but the Bernie thing was a decent trade. He fell for a lot of stupid bait and the audience cheered when Hillary said absolutely nothing about the question asked. Where is his high energy audience? I think that's what hurt him, he's not used to going with the instant feedback of his fans right now.

Nobody really got BTFO utterly. It was like two prisoners shanking each other and one bleed less.

Trump need our memetic power more than ever.

He didn't win but he didn't look good either. He got flustered really quickly and it looked like he had alot to say but couldn't get it out coherently.

It doesn't really matter though. The bar is really low for him, it was Hillary that had to do a good job and she kind of dropped the ball aswell.

I feel like he started strong and had some good points but kindof floundered in some spots too. Overall he did pretty good, he certainly did no worse than Clinton.

He did an absolutely terrible job.

Objectively speaking. He looked exactly like he didn't know anything and he did not study.

This. It's only the first debate. Everything can still change. Member the time he said "second amendment people"...
We got a few sound bytes, nothing more. Still a disappointing debate, lots of easy shots were not taken

Trump looked like a petulant child for 90 minutes. What a television event.

Trump won the first half of the debate, tied the second half. However, second half of the debate was full of topics no one gives a shit about, so it's a Trump win. The Hillary fake smile also wasn't good optics.

Trump did great. He tries to appeal more to the whole nation! Solid!

Nobody likes paying taxes. I don't understand why it's so bad that he doesn't like paying taxes. Plus everything has been centered around the fucking income tax. Dude probably pays out the ass in payroll tax, property tax, and sales taxes.

this

he didn't say anything about how is gonna do things, always defending the bait from Hillary or attacking her(this is not so bad)

Atleast you are part of the solution leaf

He sucked faggot get over it
Your shitty meme candidate lost the debate and will lose the election
Kill yourself

Right but when you have a progressive shill painting you as an uncaring, evil business man, you bragging about not paying taxes is a horrible move.

what if he is playing 6D chess and this was only a trap, letting everybody think, he have a low powerlevel?
I hope so bad, this was his strategy.

showing 150% on the first debate, would be pretty bad strategy, bc shillary would inproof their tactics for the more important debates.

Maybe you people haven't noticed, that only in November, the votes will be important. not on the polls during their battle.

I'm sure this was far away from his final form.

He got played. Stll two more though, chin up

shoo shills! go away!

He did good, if he didn't they wouldn't be going all out trying to convince people otherwise.

lol, Trump did great. Trump needed to stay on massage to pick up any loose Independant voters, and sure up any loose republican votes. He didn't pick up any Democrat votes, but it would be retarded to try to get the liberal vote at the expense of the moderate vote and conservative vote. Hillary didn't pick up any liberal votes. Therefore Trump won, because it's about votes and not who "won" the debate from an academic standpoint.

He did terribly. Maybe he should have prepared instead of winging it in front of hundreds of millions of people?

Hillary is literally a criminal.

They threw a tidal wave of shit at him, and he still kept his head above water the whole time. Moderator repeatedly cut him off and let Hillary ramble. Could have nailed her multiple times with the heavy ammo, opted to reserve it for later and focused on a safe performance instead. Looked to me like a Muhammad Ali rope-a-dope.

I guess we didn't do as well as we could of. However we(Trump)did pretty fucking well. Shillary has been doing this for years this is Trump's first debate

He did very good my friend, don't you worry

Looking forward to the next debates where he will wreck her further

Tobigth Melania is going to get angry with Donald at home I think. Not too much presidential.

Trump did fantastic, don't let the shills make you believe anything other than what you saw with your own eyes! Trump was rock solid on the economy and geopolitical issues, foreign policy, even domestic issues like inner-city violence. Trump called Hillary and the Obama administration out many times and never stood down.

He did great. Expectations for the general public is at all time low because of MSM. Hillary failed to destroy him.

came to check same thing, only to find board full of shills

People need to stop treating taxes like fucking charitable contributions.

Trump blew it

HOLY FUCK NO HE DIDNT YOU RETARD. HE WASNT BTFO

Trump lost. That's a simple fact.

How the hell am I shill? I want Trump to win.

All this bullshit here where we pretend that he did okay does nothing but his chances.

He needs to go home, realize he lost, and regain his composure. Learn from it and btfo of that bitch at the next debate.

Honestly the only way I will judge this is how the polls react, I don't understand what American voters look for.

For example I would have gone for Ted Cruz based on the debates in the Republican primary but he lost.

You mean he was too stupid to nail her on it? She literally baited him away from those topics and he took it every time.

I hope Hillary losing makes a thousand people into millionaires because they put a grand on Trump a year ago.

Trump shit the bed hard tonight. Not even shilling. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm pretty mad right now, tbqh

Maybe he's evil from a liberal point of view, but Trump isn't trying to get those votes. So it's irrelevant. The moderates and conservatives certainly would cling more to what Trump said today than what Hillary said... especially on economy.

What shills? Trump fell for the bait, denied, denied, denied, instead of just being honest. He should of did what Eminem did at the end of 8Mile.

>everyone I disagree with is a shill
this is the first time I've come to this board in a while
how did it get worse

This.

I'm not even a Trump fan but he should have prepared. You can't just wing it on the most important night of your political life.

eh why would he bluntly deny the chinese global warming tweet?

I thought it was fairly even. Nothing new here. No votes likely swayed either way.

Trump won, shillary hired 100 plus people to spam. only a retarded cunt would think otherwise

He did pretty bad. That doesn't mean he's bad or his campaign is bad, but that was not a good debate.

He dropped the ball. He was at the fucking goal-line and he dropped the effing ball.

We'd have been better off with El Rato. At least Rato knows how to prepare for a nationally televised debate. Jesus christ.

The debate doesn't matter, Hillary should just be shot or something. Making Trump debate against that thing a waste of his time.

He was more than willing to talk about his past mistakes, meanwhile Hillary ignored hers, it will work out for Trump in the end.

yes he did fucking great.

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

he needs to drive home NATIONALISM vs GLOBALISM. she wants to be prez of world, i want to lead america, etc. he needs to never talk about his income or net worth again tbqh

I hate Hillary. I'm from the south, I live in Philadelphia, hate this city life. Won't vote for Hillary ever.

So believe me when I tell you: Donald got fucking rekt. He is very low energy. Thin skinned, foolish hat merchant.

Confucious say;

Everyone is shirr

I stopped watching after half, but I feel Hillary was the better debater, even if she sounds very rehearsed while Trump is more free-form.
Also, I think Trump was to much on the defensive to call it a clear win.
However, I don't know who actually got their message across better to their intended audience the best. I don't think it was a clear win for either candidate.
Maybe 60/40 for Hillary, but it won't matter. Only the last debate will have a large impact on undecided voters.

Cruz is even crazier than Trump even though he acts more calm and well-behaved.

Rubio would have destroyed Clinton by acting more like a tool than her.

don't have a twatter account; who's winning the ABC poll?

Trump did bretty gud
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg

He started down that tangent, with the whole 'america can't be the world police'

It was a good line. he needs to hammer that point home, because im pretty sure your average person sitting at home would agree.

He successfully refuted most accusations Hillary throw at him and Hillary evaded/didn't answer most of his accusations. That's success in my book.

People missing El Rato because they think he would have done better xDDDDDD

This is too much.

Cruz at least has the ability to clarify his positions. Trump just threw words out there and hoped for the best.

its trolls and not paid shills

During the Republican nat convention, we got to cheer "hillary for prison"

tonight we needed to do different less fun stuff in order to be legit, sorry if that feels like "not winning" but we are playing 9d tetrohedronal Jai Alai majong quest

He did what needed to be done, any more and it would have been wrong, he showed discipline and humanism

also weak supporters of him are going to get out more to polls and vote if they think he is going to lose without his vote

The debate was a draw. He did fantastically at the beginning, and that is not insignificant. He seemed to lose some control at the end there, but that was also in response to very unfair questions which were direct attacks on his character. Hillary did not receive one question criticizing her extensive record. For that reason, Trump's performance is not going to change anyone's mind, but he did succeed in making Hillary look bad and (for the most part) getting his message across. He missed some real opportunities, but nothing was squandered. Also remember that it's not just about winning debates, but about crafting a narrative. The best narrative is for him to show improvement across the debates and look more presidential each time. I do not expect this to affect the polls, which now lean in his favor anyways.

trump said we will start by having a tax for our imports rather than at 0%
now i know youre a shill, shoo shoo
>Tonight was the one night he needed to do his homework and come prepared.
he does this everytime. He lowballs the first time and keeps coming back stronger and stronger. Remember the Romney and obama debates? Probably not, Romney destroyed obama the first debate but ran out of ammo for the 2nd and 3rd and got blown out. This is what hapened tonight and will happen later on.

I was really rooting for Trump, I really was, but he lost that debate. I'm disappointed and appalled by some of his answers.

You didn't pay your workers
>I wasn't satisfied with his work.
You paid zero in taxes.
>That's smart. BTW our infrastructure is crumbling.
You wanted the housing market to crash.
>That's good business.

Trump is btfo in the court of public opinion.

Some people are pretty against nationalism. Sure America is the most important for an American, but in this day and age you can't really turn your back on the rest of the world.

Globalism is happening and can't be stopped.

trump did tremendous SNIFF

he was unbelievable folks SNIFFFFF completely unbelievable believe me SNIFFFFFFF

CHOKE

SNIFFFFF

Its commentary on a broken system. He has beat the fucking system and wants to fix the fucking thing. I wish he would have vocalized that portion properly.

Trump did okay-ish, a bit on the low end of it.

However, this was the first debate. He'll get better in the next one.

Also, I think it was pretty clear that Trump was a bit sick with the flu, he probably had a bit of a fever running as well. Not good for mental clarity as you can see that his condition limited his energy.

>Globalism is happening and can't be stopped

And this is why you will always being a fucking leaf

Stay cucked

the shilling is incredibly heavy because they are trying to destroy the memetic flow from this board to trump

Why do all you people look at presidential debates from an academic standpoint?

Ted Cruz won EVERY single debate academia-wise... but where did it get him? Nowhere... in fact, most people thought Ted lost the debates when, in fact, he didn't.

It's about votes... and Trump went after the groups of voters he knows he has a chance of getting.

Trump did great, because it's about getting votes, not "winning" the debate.

I bet most people thought Trump won the debate. Stop looking at it from YOUR point of view... think about how it looked to the biggest voting blocks in the USA, like Conservatives.

its not turning your back. its about priorities. interconnected economies doesnt mean political globalism, neo-liberal shit. you can have a nationalist, democratic country that participaties in the global economy. its not inevitable that the world be run by corporatist supra-national shills.

Since he does not have a political record they go after his business-record. Should really have seen that coming.

His attacks on Hillary's record was also weak.

If I was Trump I would double down on some anti-trade positions and anti globalist and protectionist messages and be prepared to slaughter some holy cows

"Sniffsniff"

yeah!... Winning sucks!?

>All these genuinely nice replies
Thanks guys
I mean I feel like a faggot because this feels sort of like safe-spacing but thanks anyway

He fucking annihilated her.

He showed way more confidence and charisma, felt like an actual leader and answered better.

He didn't use half his arsenal and still continued to poll well enough, while Hillary used literally everything she could except Trump University.

He didn't have to provide a shit ton of substance, he cited a bunch of local facts in cities like Chicago and Illinois that made it seem like he was far more informed, pandered to blacks by telling them their lives WERE bad, but said it was the DNC's fault and that they use them every four years.

He constantly prodded her and threw her off of her clearly rehearsed speech, outclassed her weak bantz, and made the moderator look like a total bitch.

He was absolutely in control that debate. He could have done better, but if he used everything now he'd be slagging off later in debates, and he needs to keep his polls steady in order to flip Colorado.

He did great, don't let dipshits tell you otherwise.

Thank you for your kind words leaf. I wish you best of luck on handling your snowboard instructor prime minister

Everyone on this board thought he was going to actually take a dump on her chest so when he only won by a small amount they're acting like big drama queen faggots. Trump ass blasted her in the first third, tied the second third and squeaked by in the final third. Overall victory, the media can't act like he lost with some of those linguistic kill shots, and hes got material in the bank for the second and third debate. We didn't win tonight like many thought we would but we are still going to go up in the (((polls)))

no one from CTR would bother coming to Cred Forums you're in a bubble, Trump didn't make any sense to anyone other than his loyal followers. This is the end friend.

You can tell Hillary was told to 'smile smile smile'.

Trump came across human. But he needs to prepare better for round 2 and not repeat himself and waste speaking time. The Sean Hannity bit was awful.

Because "shilling" just means conflicting opinions on Cred Forums

You guys sound like the Sanders campaign in April

>INSULATE OURSELVES FROM REALITY
>IT'S DA MEDIA
>DON'T BELIEVE POLLS WE MUST INVENT NEW FORMS OF MATH

He was defensive, he was unprepared, and by the end he was practically crying on stage about "mean ads."

100% correct.

As someone who considers himself more liberal than not, he did okay. There were chances to press further on Clinton that he didn't take, and he teed her up a few softballs.

That said, he didn't lose. Clinton really didn't do anything significant to swing voters her way - she does have the lead though, meaning ties favor her, but she certainly didn't put it away.

Even the illiterate saw that he was unprepared

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

nice

begrudged Trump supporter here, I wanted to see more detailed plans and less interrupting of the moderator from him. Also kudos to hillary for COMPLETELY IGNORING THE DNC CORRUPTION THING. why didn't trump push it? ?

>>IT'S DA MEDIA
>>DON'T BELIEVE POLLS WE MUST INVENT NEW FORMS OF MATH

those were literally two things Illary did to win the nomination tho.

it should be sanders v trump. two populist candidates who channel the workers rage against the oligarchs.

You don't deny the that governing behavior around here is to insulate yourselves from reality

Suuure

Yeah, Trump could've pushed her emails, foundation, DNC leaks, Libya... he was a roll with criticizing NAFTA, but he got baited pretty badly.

I think Hillary's smugness and robotic rehearsed answers throughout the debate are definite turnoffs for undecided voters. Her final response absolutely reeked of desperation to get in the last word.

Trump won but he could have done better.

They didn't really try to get a message across. It was basically
>HE'S SHIT
>NO SHE'S SHIT
>NO HE'S SHIT
>NO SHE'S SHIT