MICHAEL MOORE AGREES: HILLARY GOT BTFO

MICHAEL MOORE AGREES: HILLARY GOT BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

(((super predator)))

Based Hillary.

(((the truth)))

The fuck is he on about? Trump looked irritable and unprepared. Clinton won by virtue of Trump choosing to lose.

Yeah this isn't a real tweet.

Heehehehhee

Also, Hillary lied the whole time and just gave rehearsed lines whereas Trump spoke honestly; and against a biased moderator no less.

I'm voting Trump but Hillary won.

KEK
HILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFOHILLARY BTFO

I'm voting for Hillary but Trump won.

And that's why "winning" a debate is meaningless. No one is going to change their minds over that shitshow.

agreed

If I didn't know Hillary's actual record, I would be voting for her based on this debate alone.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>SUPERPREDATOR

he actually said it

he legitmately walked up on stage and said it

absolute madman

it was a little out of place but ultimately it's something the people needed to be reminded of

Thanks nimbleman

wtf I hate debates now

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see right there Hillary. She was entirely scripted and did anyone else notice how nervous she looked whenever trump spoke? body language is huge during debates and Hillary's was very poor.

He tragically missed an opportunity to grind her bone to make his bread about giving away the government's secrets during the discussion about cyber warfare.

She started getting wobbly at one point about 40 minutes in

it's not what hillary clinton said, it's what donald trump didn't say, or what he failed to say. He had opportunities and didn't take them, he didn't stay in full form and ϟ energy ϟ, he rambled with empty statements and never backed a lot of them up with nuance, repeating the same stuff. He went easy on her throughout the end, surface statements don't work.

fat fuck is trying to jinx trump

> "i never said that"
> said it 20+ times, in writing

fucking lelz

Oh yes baby.
Even this retard accepted the truth.

It looked like her blood pressure went to the moon for a few seconds after he brought up the emails within the first 30 minutes. She wasn't expecting that one so soon.

Exactly, that just proves that he really was calm and didn't bring half of the stuff he could while Hillary was trying her hardest.

>body language
Every time Trump was talking, Hillary had a pissed off look on her face, but when it was her turn to speak she put on her classic fake smile. Did she not realize the tv viewers could see her even when she wasn't speaking.

donald sniff trump sniff

the most beautiful greatest most unbelievable incredible sniff ever

It's real alright...

Both groups are freaking the fuck out that their candidate lost. A draw favors Trump.

>Acceptance

They have finally reached the end of the Golden Path.

Ascension awaits those who bask in the Emperor's light.

the Rustbelt swing states will because the companies leaving meme is real

honestly nothing else said mattered, Hillary gave nothing to the swing states she needs to win

Thank you based leaf.

Yeah he said global warming not climate change, if her husband can debate the meaning of the word is means then he can say he never said China created the myth of climate change.

How cucked does someone have to be that even when you literally won in a landslide you sulk in the corner and surrender? Hillary won the night handily. Moore should be ecstatic.

wtf? I love this lard man

So many #shill4hill's ITT and in every other thread.

Clinton was absolutely btfo when Trump said he'd release his taxes when she releases the deleted emails, and she couldn't even respond.

She was either being fed shit through an ear piece, or reading off prepared shit because she sounded robotic throughout and KEPT looking down in front of her like she was trying to read. Then, she sounded pathetic when she tried laughing off most of the shit Trump said.

Also, Trump wore an American flag pin, she didn't.

DELETE THIS

Shills are so easy to detect.

And she wore red like a fucking commie. I mean what the fuck.

>no flag pin
>dressed in all red

Tbh us here expected so much, I watched it with people IRL they laughed at Trumps kill shots then the debate got boring and no one was really paying much attention.

Yeah, but he wore a lib blue tie...

He wants Trump to win so he can switch his shekel printing machine back on which has been out of commission since Bush left office