Debate Evaluation Thread (shills fuck off)

>Inb4 DUMPF BTFO

Now tonights debate had some key moments by BOTH canidates (sadly though I've forgotten hillary's already)

First half, he did have a sniffle (next time have some Afrin) And hillary did seem to be more energized due to probably a steroid shot.

The biggest event in the first half is trump saying "I'll release my tax returns when hillary releases those 33k emails" which was a pure BTFO moment. Hillary said it was a mistake. Infact through out the debate she said multiple things in which she did was a mistake which is a very bad impression on the voters. (You're the most powerful person on the planet, you can't be affording to make mistakes)

Second half, trump seemed to get all the cocaine off his nose and was HIGH ENERGY. He really was attacking her on her mistakes and he was getting applause after applause.

Hillary's final remarks can be summerized by "he's a sexist" Trumps final remarks can be summed up "Make America Great Again"

Hillary, half the time, simply responded to questions with "Where's my factcheckers?" or "check me site" as if she doesn't know what her own policies are or the "record." This will probably leave a big impact on voters as some may interoperate this as her incompetence about her own policies.

Over all it was a shitshow let's be honest, but the thing is trump (the rookie) was on par with hillary and really made comments which will carry on beyond the debates (in a positive way). Especially about the birther movement, her emails, and her time in goverment.

Hillary did show she actually has a little energy left in her. For all we know though she probably sold her soul to the devil for some H I G H E N E R G Y

If you have any doubts seeing "DUMPF BTFO" threads, it's probably just CTR.

TD:LR he did okay tonight, better then hillary and left a lasting impact based on his peformace tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/RPPNoticias/status/780568475731390464
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=WON THE DEBATE&src=typd
wwepolitics.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/i/moments/780597674483576833
twitter.com/MTVNews
twitter.com/MTVNews/status/780580121304440832
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just make this thread tomorrow morning, shills are 60% of our lurkers right now

>this delusion

Holy shit, you faggots won't learn until he loses.

TRUMP WON!

> shills are lurkers
I don't think you understand what those wrods mean.

GTFO serb shill it's literally the sam fucking serb who's this fucking deticated to hillary. I respect that but GTFO

trump was awful and she played him the entire night

It was a tie. Waste of a night.

BUT ! Last week Trump has been all around the country doing rallies and shiet while Clinton stayed at home.
So yeah, Trump won more votes.

we wish they were just lurkers

>.02$ has been deposited into your account, thank you for correcting the record!

Fuck I wish I was paid to lurk.

agreed. How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me

The shilling is legitimately unbelievable this time. Every single article says Clinton kicked his ass... I don't understand how they think they can get away with being blatantly false.

he should have skipped if he was going to be this unprepared

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

DRUMPF BTFO

I AM NOW A #HILLPILL

When you're told only one thing, then why think otherwise?

Because every (((person))) who wrote the articles has a clear and obvious bias?

OH YEAH, WELL IM A #HILLDO

He did bad desu, especially in the second half, he was killing her on trade, but he was totally incoherent on the birther issue, he could have killed her on that but he just started repeating names of hillary supporters from 2008 like an idiot and she stood there smugly, hopefully he'll do better in the next one

>inb4 shill

I'm saying if you tell a lie for long enough, people will simply take it for truth and move on.

I feel Clinton came out stronger on this round.

The good news is, she threw all her punches and used all her attacks, Trump underwhelmed because he did not do so, he held back.

The next two debates will be more of the same for Clinton, if she does decide to play on the offense, Trump still has ammo to attack.

The following two debates for Clinton will involve her either falling back on the same rehashed attacks or covering herself from Trump's unused bombs.

>tfw shills reply to themselves

>911
>9911

That roll though

>all trump supporters are delusional
>all hillary supporters are intelligent
everyone who posts this is an obvious shill.

Donald did pretty terrible, missed alot of opportunities
Lester was mostly invisible except when he felt like tapping his finger on the scale
Clinton was just sort of there.

you know what I mean, they're 60% of our posters
they keep spamming and replying to their own replies, we just have to sit and wait for them to leave

Not with the ~5% trust of the media America is polling at

I support Trump, but to be completely candid, he fucking lost. And it was obvious. He was blustering and trying to interrupt her while she was calling him out on his taxes and the birther issue. Mainly I think it's because he didn't prepare. That was a very stupid move. He needs to really prepare if he wants to do better in these next 2 debates.

Thank god for the internet. If it wasn't for that people would be sheep to this day.

the moderator was biased

that means that there could be corruption

corruption could mean that they gave hillary the questions beforehand but not Trump

Well 100 million people watched it and can form their own opinions

Serious question: How can Hillary say that the email thing was "a mistake"?

Didn't she tell the FBI got got a blood clot and concussion which caused her to forget the security protocols? Thus absolving her of any real blame?

I mean, if I got a blood clot and someone asked me about it, I don't think I'd say any of the aftermath was "a mistake" because it wasn't my fault I got a fucking blood clot. This really bothered me.

Trump didn't look great. I suspect he disappointed a lot of his supporters who were hoping for a debate version of his speech style. That said, he did make himself look moderate and temperate, undercutting the "Trump is a scary monster" narrative, which is what he really needed to get. He also threw the "Bad Experience" line out at the end, which might stick.

Clinton fared similarly. She came off as knowledgeable and articulate, but also condescending and unlikable. She did manage to look reasonably alert and energetic, and didn't sneeze, seize, or die. This undercuts the "unfit" narrative against her.

This is probably better for Trump overall, but I wouldn't call it a great performance, and I suspect most people will deem Clinton the winner of the debate as such.

Trump "I don't pay taxes because I'm smart"

GwaaAhhhhh?!?!

Agree with most of this but the mental gymnastics the lefties go through to find reasons that Trump is still literally Hitler will astound you. Better for Trump overall, and the TIME poll has him at 56% right now

That was not a good debate for Trump.
Hill won by default, she won by being a boring career politician while Trump threw too many missed haymakers.
Trump had better one liners but he seemed unstable on foreign policy. Foreign influence is bad for America but he values Netanyahu's opinion?
I'm obviously still voting for him but he gave Hillary a lot of ammo tonight.

Hillarys comments about his tax returns really got to him, even though they were clearly empty and baseless she figured out how to get to hims and threw him off for the whole debate.

He had some good jabs though. His plan to bring jobs back home was solid and his email remarks were just what he needed. This election isnt over.

WHAT!

he was down by like 40% last time i checked that poll

that's great!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE DEBATE! THIS IS A MEME WAR!

Keep doing your magic Cred Forums.

>Every single article says Clinton kicked his ass

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it's true. Did that ever occur to you, shill? Did you even bother watching the debate? Forget news organizations. Just watch the fucking debate. She outplayed him on every point. And I don't mean to say that Hillary is a great debater. It's just that Trump is really, really bad.

Can we really put it past the libs to have set up all polls in her favor? Did Trump actually win in a landslide?

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep trying to push that narrative, but I think it just lost a lot of its power to convince those who are persuadable. Also consider how much time and effort went into pushing that narrative up to this point, and how little else that side has.

If that idea loses its value, I think they're in trouble.

>the flag

This is your only response you'll get from me :)

well the articles say one thing

but the polls say another

good thing it's THE PEOPLE that elect the president in this country

>shill

I'm not voting for either of these cunts.

Trump did poorly in this debate, aside from starting out strong it was all downhill.

I want to see more of an even sided shit flinging contest next time. I truly do hope Trump does a better job next time

That's literally thee single-handed most stupid concept. Why would they tip Hillary off and give her the questions beforehand, THEN be biased towards/for her.... That just makes it super visible that there is cheating going on.

Cant deny Madam President[spoiler]al candidate will die in prison.[/spoiler]

>(shills fuck off)
>BOTH candidates
>(sadly though I've forgotten hillary's already)

I think they'd be right if you judged it like a high school debate club event. That's not what this is, though. You need to consider its ramifications in light of the rest of the campaign.

Giving Trump prompts to specifically denounce nuclear first strike options and cast himself as the anti-war candidate was a big mistake. They should have avoided that subject. The "too dangerous" line is dead now.

>but the polls say another

Ever considering that that is because you idiots are raiding the polls?

don't worry canada

we are going to win on Nov8 and you are going to get flooded with our worst liberals

have fun with that

Trumpster made mistakes. too many times chin and mexico, mostly in the beginning. shillary sounded like a tape recorded who played canned responses and when she didnt remember what to say she said "check my book/ website".
in second third Trump went high energy and really attacked. best moments were with the emails and some other nice attacks.
after that he let himself distracted with irrelevant bullshit and simply missed absolut amazing attack vectors in regard to race, nukes etc. and in my opinion way too much talking about who endorses him and why he is amazing.
but in general Trump was really positive, while hillary just attacked hm with nonsensical sjw concepts like privilege, sexism, racism and other negative stuff.
I would say it was a tie, but Hillary reached her ceiling while Trump didnt even start yet.

I think they both did good. Trump got assaulted but held his ground and made some good counters.

Hillary won via Mayweather: throw a few accurate jabs and make your opponent's haymakers miss, win by judges decision

She didn't do herself any favors in terms of likability, ie she was the same boring corrupt bitch everyone hates, but Trump hurt himself more than Clinton hurt herself. Trump was rambling too much and couldn't address the question that was asked. He had some good one liners and some overall solid points but there were times that it got ugly

>inb4 I'm a shill because I have an opinion dissenting from the majority of Cred Forums

Your liberals are cowards. Huge cucks.

They'd never actually leave.

>guise how do IDs work??

Bump bump just bump already

Not worried at all. Trump has no chance of winning if the debates keep going like this.

bump bump bump

>no chance of winning
he's at 50% in the rigged polls by the party that cheats its own people

he is fine

She was forgettable to be perfectly honest.

Trump lost the debate, but Clinton didn't win by any means. There were chances she had to get a decisive win and she passed on them. Trump fired a bunch of shit, very little stuck but enough to keep her from being able to get her message across like she wanted.

Probably a minor Clinton victory, but hardly enough to swing undecided voters her way.

Does anyone have a full list of the questions, by the way? I haven't found one anywhere else yet.

yeah that was bullshit

how do i ban serbia.

CTR Invasion bump guy

t. Faggot CTR shill

GO TO POLL THREAD AND VOTE

ALSO THESE
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432

drudgereport.com/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/RPPNoticias/status/780568475731390464

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en

twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate

twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=WON THE DEBATE&src=typd

ALSO POST YFW TRUMP WINS 99/100 POLLS

>muh fak chekurs muh fugga

come on now

Pretty much agree with you, Trump landed the most blows while Hillary just flung everything she could at him.

The debate was an act of political theater.

It isn't a serious election, Trump isn't a serious candidate, and this wasn't a serious debate.

Clinton is the next president, this was just her job interview with the American people.

wwepolitics.blogspot.com/

>Advice for next time

- Talk about Clinton's scandals, they're miles worse and there's heaps of them.
- Clinton will never agree with a counterpoint, why keep talking about your own scandals? Wasted time
- Banter works, remember Reagan with "I'm paying for this mic!". Moments like this, work and Hillary cannot produce them well at all. Look how she was with Obama.

Debate winner was Clinton's doctor as she didn't cough or die. Well done doctor, your "suicide" has been postponed.

I tend to agree. I remember several that were plainly aimed at pushing anti-Trump ideas: Obama's birth certificate, tax returns, and nuclear weapons - which backfired. I don't remember any specifically aimed at Clinton like that, but I may be forgetting something.

OC?

i hope the next debate is less biased

but i still think that Trump is way ahead

Always served fresh.

The true winner is who ever made the steroid she took before the debate. I'd like some of that if it can bring a dead woman back to life.

Also.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Like and watch this, Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight and it's got millions of views.

Thanks user. keep up the good work.

Good writeup OP. It's refreshing to have some thought put into this, instead of spam and shitposting. I hope this thread doesn't get slid off the board by the time I post this.

>any criticism of Trump is probably paid off
way to easily dismiss any critique of an obviously flawed candidate

>99/100

That's a 1% failure rate, totally unacceptable.

I think Trump did fantastic tonight, because Hillary, who's had YEARS of debate AND political experience over Trump, failed to crush him on stage. That's what Hillary shills wanted to see and that's what they failed to get. Trump held his own, looked presidential as FUCK, and even took the lead way more often than not.

People saying Trump got BTFO are literally being paid or are just trolls who don't care one way or another. Even avid Hillary supporters don't think Hillary as good tonight.

Considering how biased this whole debate was, I'm actually surprised Trump did so well.

Instead of asking actual questions within the interest of the country, that shitty moderator went for completely one-sided questions that weren't even relevant in the first place. Him questioning Trump about saying that "Hillary doesn't have the looks" was laughable and was there only to pave to way for Hillary's ridiculous "TRUMP IS SEXIST" rant.

I really, really hope that the american people realize how biased this whole thing was. Trump wasn't perfect, but that's more becaused he had all the cards stacked against him.

That was BEFORE the debate.

OP always makes sure his threads are around till the end of time.

yeah i want some of that good shit

she is going to burn out using powerful stuff like that though

Reminder to all of you. October 17th will be a big day for us and the Third debate will be the killer for her. Something big will be released 2 days before the third and final debate.

keep your hopes up laddies, eh did okay tonight as a rookie and more will come eliminating hillary from the race.

In all honesty I wouldn't say trump won the debate her hitting him right In the business taxes did hurt. Most smart business people know you have to find ways to be taxed the littlest to gain the upper hand against competition but normies don't understand that. His comments about super predators did hit the mark but we're swept under the rug very quickly. Honestly both canidates didn't become the president tonight but this debate really is gonna set the mood for the next one

Am I the only one who didn't really care which candidate won but instead was pissed off at the questions being asked? I don't give a fuck about controversies and scandals anymore, we've had months of that talk already. I only cared about what plans both had for specific problems we're facing. Instead majority of the debate was "SO TRUMP YOU SAID THIS ONE TIME."

and they will drop AFTER the debate because they are rigged

but Trump will win

possibly in a landslide

and look at the state polls, they are more accurate

he is dominating, even in rigged polls

>brexit polls

im pretty pissed about that

We'll see. I actually want to see Trump win, but he looked awful in the debate. Hopefully he cleans up his act for the next one.

>>this delusion

>Holy shit, you faggots won't learn until he loses.

Trump šešelj 2020

What did you expect? If policies were discussed on TV, policies might be discussed in American homes, and then policies might be discussed in the streets, and then people might actually want real change....

BITCH PLEASE, I'M A #CLINTLICKER

I suspect that the tax stuff appealed slightly to some staunch democrats who like class warfare ideas, but fell flat with much of the audience. How many of them would even bother to look at his returns if he did release them?

The main problem I saw was that Trump spent too much time responding to it when he should have been moving on to other things.

lol what?

What is flag?

He looked fine concern troll. Not perfect but Clinton is losing voters every day and she did absolutely nothing to reverse momentum.

The follow through was so money "I work within the laws of the nation. You've had 30 years to change them, why didn't you?" And he talked about tax havens overseas, everyone got the point that Trump has a record of winning and Killary has been in public office 3 decades and couldn't cite a single accomplishment that she is proud of. Trump wins the day.

The flag of successful kebab removal

this

his policies go against everything the media has been selling us for like two decades

this is the end for the globalists and they know it

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Not a concern troll. He just lost. It's self evident.

Try going 1 hour without calling anyone who isn't trapped in your hivemind a 'shill' or 'concern troll'

It's east timor but when I put mouse over it it says unknown. Help

honestly I thought it was boring as fuck. And I used to follow the campaign all day every day. But that was so boring and the questions were so stupid
>questions about taxes and Trump's businesses
>obama's birth certificate
>BLM shit
>pinning the Iraq war on Trump instead of asking the lady who voted for it in the Senate
>nothing about immigration
>nothing about Libya
>nothing about Syria
>nothing about health care

yeah Trump rambled sometimes like he always does and shillary gave rehearsed boring answers to attempt to sound smart to normies but it was so boring and slanted that I don't think anyone actually wanted to vote for Hillary who didn't already.

Calm down fedora, it's not as dramatic as that. It's just a simple case of the average American being too retarded to understand policies, yet most can understand when someone a racist it's usually a bad thing. Easier to win an election by painting the opponent as Satan than actually being a good candidate, sadly.

>Clinton didn't have a seizure and shit her pants on live TV therefore Trump lost

Shills gonna shill

But namfag, it was super obvious there was cheating going on...

>asked about Trump tax returns
>pressed and pushed about the financial releases being "okay to release now" despite audit
>straight-up lied about Stop-And-Frisk being ruled unconstitutional, implied the entire time it was a racist bill (and thereby implied that Trump was racist for proposing it)
>asked Trump about supporting the Iraq War
>insisted and claimed that Trump supported the Iraq War after he already answered
>never asked Hillary about having voted for the Iraq War
>asked Trump to defend his statements about the Birther comments
>implied Trump's statements about the Obama Birther issue was racist, asked this question during the "race relations" section of the debates, and interrupted Trump more than once during his responses
>asked Trump to defend his comments about Hillary's "appearance" - implying sexism or anti-women sentiments
>did not ask Hillary about Benghazi
>did not ask Hillary about the Emails
>did not ask Hillary anything about Bill
>softballed questions to Hillary the entire time

>trump was awful and she played him the entire night
>agreed. How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me

Why do you talk to yourself, o samefag?

Trips of truth

This is either a brilliant setup for Trump to blow expectations out of the water next time, or a demonstration that he is an idiot. We should've found out by now but the Republican primaries never tested him this much.

Lol. Focus on your shit country faggot- stay out of our politics. If you're a shill get a better flag bitch.

>matt lauer actually asks tough questions
>media tries to lynch him
>token nigger lester now is totally biased against Trump so he doesn't lose his career

>>pinning the Iraq war on Trump instead of asking the lady who voted for it in the Senate

so much this

wtf debate mods?

wft?

I agree that the "30 years" line worked well, and the "Bad Experience" idea that goes with it is probably a good thing for Trump's campaign to focus on going forward.

I thought his discussion of overseas money holdings and the taxes and regulations that keep money out of the country was poorly done, though it is a correct and important idea. He needed a single, memorable line to explain what he wants to do on the issue and why.

Nope. He had good points and bad points. Clinton was uniformly mediocre and did nothing to reverse the current momentum towards Trump.

the new CTR people aren't very good

Kill yourself you fucking dipshit

Shills fuck off

>This is my safe space don't disagree

#KILLBILL MASTER RACE

But Stop-and-Frisk WAS ruled unconstitutional.

you can disagreem just actually have a fucking point.

don't just say

>DUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAH Cred Forums WRONG AGAIN AHAHHHHHHH!!!!!
and it's posted by either a serbian or a canadian, I'm sure it's the same guy but with those 2 proxies.

WOW XDDDDDDDDDDDD LOOK HOW DUMB DRUMPF WAS XDDDD
LOK AT THESE MEMES!!!!!!!!11 xdDDd

What a fucking joke.
twitter.com/i/moments/780597674483576833

>A Serb ever supporting a Clinton

Albanian diaspora pls.

bump

I see serbs (probably the same one) CTR shitposting all the time recently. They're like the new rare leafs or aussies.

It sounds like the implementation was ruled illegal, not the policy in general. As long as everyone is done equally it's not wrong.

I was more disappointed with Trump supporting no fly no buy lists. Fuck that shit, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Bringing up Stop-and-Frisk again seems like a huge mistake to me. "Law and Order" works just fine, but that policy angers people on both sides of the political spectrum.

I used to be in sales and one thing I was taught was to save some of the reasons for buying your product in reserve to deal with objections later. Since Trump is trying to sell himself that's the only reason he pulled some punches. I personally would have just hammered her every chance I got on NAFTA, flipping on TTP, Emails, and covering for her husbands sexual assaults.

twitter.com/MTVNews

I don't think I've ever noticed until now how much MTV has gone to shit. Jesus fucking Christ.

It's like I'm reading tweets from a 14 y/o tumblr girl, except they're coming from a verified network with ~4.73M followers

Is there not a single regular pol user in this thread?

If you're applying a sensible reading of the Constitution, Stop-and-Frisk is a violation of the Fourth Amendment (it allows at-will seizure and search by police) in support of a violation of the Second Amendment (it allows this based on the assumption that weapons are forbidden). I think the court did rule more or less as you described it, though. No sitting judge seems to like any part of the bill of rights.

twitter.com/MTVNews/status/780580121304440832
>LITERALLY
>FUCKING
>POSTED
>THEIR
>IP ADDRESS

>"Law and Order" works just fine
He prefaced it badly by claiming Hillary didn't say the Law right after she said "the Law." Part of the reason why Trump came across as out of touch with reality. He could have better tuned it by saying something like "It's nice to see that you want to follow the law without order" or something to the effect.

Lurking implies viewing a thread without posting.

Hey guise.

As much as I wanted to watch the debate, my girlfriend stopped by just before 9pm.
>SexyTime.exe

She just left. (I wasn't going to turn down getting laid!) Now, I'm trying to see what happened during the debate. Anyone have a non biased account of what happened or could point me in the direction of one, please?

At least OP was not a faggot in this thread and seems the most fair; all the other threads are all one side or the other BTFO!

I think the debate was clearly biased. Did anyone count how many times each candidate was interrupted?

>No sitting judge seems to like any part of the bill of rights.

Of course they don't, they wrote it so plainly it's incredibly hard to weasel out of any of it.

>HR Clinton playing fact checkers
>DJ Trump playing 3D chess

Debate was pretty shit. Donald did better though.

I don't think it's the wording that bothers them (they seem to feel no need to adhere to that). I think it's the very idea of individual rights trumping public policy goals that they don't like (and almost never rule for, and very narrowly when they do). Just look at all the doctrines the Supreme Court has invented to get around acknowledging that concept.

Judges are authority figures, and I suspect the role tends to attract those with authoritarian mindsets, or produce such mindsets in those who hold it.

>Debate was pretty shit. Donald did better though.

That seems to be what I've gathered. But it seems more like he just did less worse.

Nothing really happened. Trump was Trump. He had a lot of attack opportunities and took some but missed a bunch of others. He would ramble not finish sentences.
Hillary lied convincingly. She didn't falter, cough or anything. She spewed lies out of her mouth with a completely straight face and calm voice, so she did well.

It was pretty even so everyone is just blindly saying their side "DESTROYED"

Also, Trump kept saying "I'm very tough on cyber. Just super tough on cyber, which is what I think about that", when asked about cyber SECURITY. He also kept saying "We can't have iran have nuclear. They just can't have nuclear". Like wtf finish the phrase.

Trump seemed a little off tonight while Hillary was her usual lying creepy corrupt self is basically what i took away. Her ability to lie convincingly is astounding. She plays dumb and just lies.

Thanks, senpai!

gtfo samefagger

>literal CTR lone Serbian shill
EVERY THREAD
EVERY DAY

how does it feel to be a cuck? do you prostitute yourself too?

echo chamber is a place where opposing viewpoints are not allowed and are removed

this is no such place

>i can't handle people telling me to fuck off
Why are libtards such babies? They run from any forum where opposing view points aren't censored.

POLLS

>b-b-but Trump supporters rigged the polls by voting in them, if only Hillary people voted she would have won

Guys?

LMAO TRUMP LITTERALLY BTFO

BY A WOMAN NO LESS

HOLY FUCK

>the lion

holy shit this autism

Trump made some valid points, but from the halfway-point onward, Hillary red-pilled the audience on how racist, sexist, and misogynist Trump is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

What a xenophobe

we know

you should add the cnbc one .

DUMPF BTFO

see

The debate was a wash, leaning towards Hillary.
A very mixed grab bag of success and failure for Trump, while Hillary sat back and let the biased moderator set him up.
Ultimately the perception of the debate was a win for cliterous clinton.
Trump should have just slammed his foot down and screamed
>MONICA LEWINSKY MONICA LEWINSKY MONICA LEWINSKY

thanks canada

Literally the truth though.

How many polls had Colonel Sanders winning each debate by thousands of points? All of them. And he lost :^).

Keep voting in those polls though.

A lot of sellouts from Hillary here
And a lot of the defeatists rats jumping off ship.
He let her win and you guys need to have some f****** faith in Trump.

that doesn't sound like a serious argument from a real Trump supporter

Why is no one talking about this then?

>Faith in Trump
>Faith in
>Faith

It's a fucking leaf.

Bernie probably was winning. Unfortunately for him, the process was rigged against him.

He has always come out on top CTR Burger. To win a war you must only win two-thirds of the battles.

What do you mean?
That's not an argument, it's just my opinion, man.
Trump will get exponentially better with each debate while Hillary will only get worse.
I'm starting to think she had an earpiece.
And by "scream Monica Lewinsky" I mean take the gloves off and smack the shit out of here over everything.
>You supported the war on Iraq
T: No I didn't, however, what we do know is that not only did Clinton support it; but also failed to implement proper policies to stabilize the region and led to the rise of ISIS. and so on.
>If you don't release your Tax returns you're hiding something
T: I've explained many times why I haven't released them, mainly at the advice of my legal team. You however, deliberately attempted to hide your communications from the USFG by using a private email server, on top of that attempted to bury the worst of them by erasing them from your server. If we're talking about hiding something within what is not being released, it's what's in those 30k emails that were deleted.

Trump needed to FLOW the debate and be on the offensive constantly.
Dismiss the attack and then beat the ever living shit out of her.
t. 2nd place policy CX debater in Tx

when do the next wave of polls come out?