I see Clinton shills and Trump fanboys argue about who won the debate. Let's talk honestly...

I see Clinton shills and Trump fanboys argue about who won the debate. Let's talk honestly, what was each candidates strengths and weaknesses tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
strawpoll.de/s83227a
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner/bet-history/hillary-clinton/today
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner/bet-history/donald-trump/today
empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-red.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtu.be/PJprbO1mbUs?t=12m24s
philly.com/philly/opinion/20160925_The_Pulse__Like_Reagan__Trump_may_ditch_facts_for_themes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Oww5zb0XvHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw no strengths from either of them tonight just a lot of petty squabbling
If I had to say who had the weaker showing it would be Hillary because despite all the soft ball questions and the moderator clearly being in her pocket she still floundered her way through subjects and replied with lots of empty meaningless words while Trump was just the Trump we all expected

Trump dominated in the overall, he didnt even use all his ammunition, was making good arguments and counter-arguments to which Hillary couldnt answer back to most of them

Hillary controlled the debate. Trump spent way too long on the defensive. He should have brought up Clinton's shortcomings more often.

Trump had a great opportunity tonight to absolutely assblast the Clinton campaign, but he didn't take it. He definitely won, but not by a big enough margin that it will actually make a difference to any voters out there.
>he forgot to smash her on the emails
>he had a weak response to the tax returns
>he had a terrible response to the singular unfounded allegation that he doesn't pay taxes
Shillary didn't do well in the slightest, but Trump only slightly came out on top.

Trump sounded ignorant, he started strong but he really couldnt articulate on issues and missed key opportunities to hit clinton hard. He also scuttled any chance of courting black voters, why didnt his crew come up with an elegant sound piece on race and how jobs and stopping drugs from the border will prevent deaths and adversity for blacks. Plus he didnt bring up charter schools and failed liberal policies in that area, failed to point out the irony of her cyber security bit when shes sending top secret documents over her fucking personal email server.

It was pretty even. I feel like trump handled himself better than hillary without needing to rely on the moderator. Trump featured much more facts, I cant speak for how accurate it was however. His message of MAGA was strong featuring more talk of reigning in CHYNA. and bringing law and order to Chicago and other black cities.

Trump could've gone harder but this may be better saved for later debates.

He tragically missed an opportunity to finish her off regarding giving away the government's secrets during the discussion about cyber warfare.
>Why didn't know better Hillary?
>Serving your interests is more important than the nations?

The only real shortcoming of Trumps that I saw was that he was getting a little frazzled and structuring his responses poorly. But the content of what he was actually saying was great. Hillary relied on platitudes and seemed really rehearsed and phoney like she always does. Her only strong-suit was keeping calm during the whole thing but that was probably just the drugs

This, even though 'controlled' may be too strong a word. Hillary certainly didn't make herself any more likeable with her behavior.

If she won, it only means she's the biggest of two turds in a toilet.

--------DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS--------
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate

Donald missed a huge opportunity on the E-mails. The average person probably doesn't even know why it's a bad thing, he should've said something else about it instead of just only mentioning it

Trump:
Strengths
>energy
>tenacity (didn't let moderator try to railroad him on biased shit)
>landed some good hits against clinton

Weakness
>rambling/unfocused for large parts
>fatigue from double teaming
>missed prime opportunities to discredit clinton

Hillary
Strengths
>composed/level-headed
>made sound bites that will look good for her in the morning
>had more focused statements in general

Weakness
>low energy
>insincere dialogue as to be expected from practiced politicians
>repeated same points since the conventions adding nothing new to the conversation

I think Hillary won, but only because Trump didn't maintain focus throughout. That being said, he still has some clout to him in future debates, I think

Trump just repeated the same meme lacking of substance bullshit that he started regurgitating at the very same gop primary debate. Anybody who was surprised Clinton looked better in comparison didn't watch the GOP debates. Clinton won but less because she's that good and more because trump is that bad.

Good, accurate, post here.

HERE NIGGERS

clinton's strenghts:
>didn't faint
>being calm and smug the whole time
>the middle segment about race and women was 100% hers (largely because trump has no values to stand on, he can't go full founding father)

clinton's weaknesses:
>nobody believed her on TPP
>didn't defend her decisions as secretary very well (Iran deal and ISIS)
>failed to paint trump as a failed businessman

trump's strenghts:
>namedropping states ("i've been all over")
>left childish crooked hillary for twitter
>dropped some knowledge on trade and NATO

trump's weaknesses:
>constantly interruption both the moderator and hillary
>aimless responses half of the time, just winging it
>bragged about taking advantage of the 2008 crisis and avoiding taxes (seriously lack of good judgement)

Not everyone that thinks he lost is a Shill.. First I watch Trump implode, then watch Cred Forums desperately conduct massive desperate damage control and vie for dishonest poll rigging attempts (which is a leftist tactic of lies). It's like I am watching my two favorite things die in the same night.

>I'll release my taxes when you release the 30,000 emails
>It wasn't a mistake it was corruption
>NAFTA was the worse trade deal is the history of trade deals and you support TPP
>SUPERPREDATORS
>AUDIT THE FED NOW
>Literally names Yellen by name
>What you did to Bernie was a disgrace and the DNC should be ashamed.
>No Stamina

Trump destroyed that cunt - she looked and sounded like a polished turd.

he was really good at parts, he rambled and repeated himself a good bit tho. he feels he has to defend himself against everything instead of ignoring certain parts and attacking her

he BTFO of her on nafta, tpp, you started birtherism, health records for taxes, stop and frisk etc. he said some pretty outrageous things but thats why hes where hes at

i dont think hillary did poorly but i dont know anything she said that people would consider good. she came across as semi human so thats a big step up for her

trump was gentle and merciful

I fully expect an economy crash in order to help Hillary, 2 weeks before the election.

It helped 0bama a lot, and will scare a lot of people from the idea of shaking this globalist deals.

Trump even hinted at it.

Makes more sense to dive into that later.

> Trump blasts Hillary
> Talked about for a few days
> Big increase in polls
> People forget and Trump doesnt have the same sorta bombshell ammo to drop

This debate was about making people feel comfortable with Trump , and for the most part he did a good job. Although it's hard to know I suspect he swung more voters than Hillary did.

Trump came off as caring and human, Clinton came off with more credible and believable plans.

Trump was a little rude and Clinton a bit arrogant.

Neither candidate lost votes though. It was a good introduction to their plans.

Also gotta remember the first 30 minutes are the most important, after that people stop paying attention - Trump did well then

Trump's strengths:
>brutally honest
>brought up emails
>drove home business acumen

Trump's weaknesses:
>rambled
>appeared unprepared
>didn't bring up benghazi, whitewater, or literally any of the infinity billion other scandals that expose the clintons as the lying pieces of shit they are

Hillary's strengths:
>Lester Holt
>poise

Hillary's weaknesses:
>robotic prepared speech
>grinch smile
>pants suit
>minority pandering

My feelings exactly, not so merciful but was holding back a lot, under advisement I guess

>not calling Hillary praising obama a treasonous bitch who belong in prison if not for 0bama protection.

>not calling Hillary a hypocrite of talking about women when her husband rape quite a few.

>not calling Hillary an accessory to murder of ten of thousands of people in Lybia, Egypt, Syria.

it's going to happen.
If hillary is losing bad enough, expect a false flag and martial law to be declared.

>Economic crash under a Democratic presidency
>Helping a Democratic candidate

Use your head.

Oh he *sniff* did did he?

*sniff*

Staffer fucked up and trump had to snort his speed.

Don't be a dick. Not everyone is like Hillary and has mobile hospital around her at all times :/

I think Trump went in unprepared with the intention of ending up neutral, not saying much and repeating some MAGA points. Probably expected Hillary to look ill and talk robotically which would have given him an effortless persuasion victory.
Hillary's stim+downer combo has worked tonight, but may fail anytime. Now she will underestimate Trump because she has reason to believe he is actually "just Trump xD". There is quantum chess being played here.

Why does Trumps campaign manager look like a Methed out truckstop whore?

Trump spent way too much time talking about bullshit like how rich he is and lost a lot of middle America at that point. Clinton even hit him on his business dealings and he didn't seem to have any response. Her timing was weird but she was the one talking about issues in a way he obviously wasn't interested in doing

>I'll release my taxes when you release the 30,000 emails
just redirecting attention, probably won't ever release the tax returns, looks very bad, shows a huge lack of commitment to the presidential chair (he shows it all the time actually), this might end up costing him the election

>It wasn't a mistake it was corruption
not in that exact words, I believe he used intentional instead of corruption, less confrontational tone but still strong, followed it with "I think it was disgraceful and the american people too", very good line

>NAFTA was the worse trade deal is the history of trade deals and you support TPP
she couldn't defend these trade deals at all, she brushed it off as "different views", still he kept interrupting her, very distasteful, should have taken the route of explaining how these trade deals hurt the U.S. (like he did for a while with the mexican taxes), much better

>SUPERPREDATORS
came outta nowhere, I didn't really understand it, neither did Hillary from her reaction, can't even recall if she responded to it, anyway trying to flip the race card on the democrats is a dumb move, it's their camp, it won't work, should've steered the race conversation to jobs and trades and poverty

>AUDIT THE FED NOW
>Literally names Yellen by nam
it was a good point, one where he showed a little bit of knowledge, but too bad it was removed from the rest of the debate and had no opportunity to explore it further

>What you did to Bernie was a disgrace and the DNC should be ashamed.
another good point that he had no opportunity to explore further, should've hammered it down on hillary and demand and apology from her in name of the democratic system and bernie supporters

>No Stamina
just redirecting attention again, he should've tried to explain very clearly he meant "not look the part = no stamina" and never meant to offend her appearance, but he got lost on his incoherence and hillary sweeped down for a very good hit that went unanswered

Yep, totally. Even if the moderator was biased, Trump did not have enough control at all. He was trying too hard to be presidential and PC. Good try, we will see if he will learn from this and improve.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

It was mostly a shitfest.
Hillary did apper more calm but was annoying, and tried to do her usual cheeky remarks.
Trump lost opportunities to go harder or give better answers, he didn't waste all his ammo though, while Hillary will need to repeat her points.
I don't know if Trump should have been less aggressive, but not much as it's expected to be aggressive, because she's a womyn.

trump did SO FUCKING WELL in the first half-hour
fucking browbeat hillary into submission with cold hard facts and refutations

but the birther shit slowed him down and he never regained tempo
i hate how it was such a great debate and then the mullatto faggot says "YEAH WELL WHAT ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" and the debate turns into tip-toeing around platitudes so the niggers don't burn everything down

The only thing you said he did wrong was not talk about more things. Did you try and think about the things he actually did talk about?

You realize that there are more debates to come? Right?

Is anyone going to talk about Hillary abusing her female privilege (she wore a red suit, something Trump/a male couldn't get away with (red is a power color)) and scoring psychological points as a result? I made a thread about this but it's autosaging.

LITERALLY A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

How are people not talking about this? We're America you dumb orange fuck we're not a third world country. I know you want to say Obama=bad but get it together

Yeah I got to say I was fucking laughing at Hillary for the first hour, she was so fucking BTFO'd. His response to birther controversies was retarded to say the least. That was his worst moment to me.

Democrats will always vote democrat, regardless.

If they tried today to put Iraq war and birther issue on Trump's back, when Hillary is raking up million in speeching fees (bribes) from Wall Street while blasting the rich, for sure they will just blame an economic crisis on Wall Street and 1%.

As they always do, and you swallow it up always.

Hillary, Reid, Soros, Buffet, Zuckenberg, Pelosi, Turner, they are the 1%. Always talking about how vile are the 1%

no, because that's retarded

Afrin

at CVS

Its 4 bucks
"fuck it im terrific"

*sniff*

>There is quantum chess being played here.

holy shit you are right

on the last debate trump will step up to the podium, put on his reading glasses and channel Reagan himself, announcing he has already closed the deal on the wall with peña nieto and a resolution to the syrian civil war with putin and he'll bring them both live on facetime

It's an objective fact. You sound like a shill.

Trump is controlled opposition. When will you guys learn..

Clinton strengths
>composure and style
>stamina

Clinton weaknesses
>Defense
>Failed to really dig in on Trump's failings

Trump Strengths
>Got some policy laid out
>Didn't say anything crazy

Trump Weaknesses
>Played defense too much
>Meandering unfocused points

Hillary could come up with some actual responses to her failings, with clear goals on how she will fix them.

Trump needs to prep next time.

he should've steered the racial conversation towards jobs and trade education

that's what we always do in brazil when talking bout dem niggers

Almost paradoxically, I think Trump exceeded expectations on policy discussions (granted, the bar was set fairly low, and the public was grading Trump on a curve), but came up short on the back and forth.

A common point that gets brought up, is that Trump spent too much time on the defensive. I agree that he did, and that he would've performed better had he attacked a little harder; however, I believe that, as things currently stand, Trump is in a much better position for the second and third debates.

Clinton hit Trump on every single vulnerability he has. She definitely wounded him now, but it's a poor strategic move in my opinion.

She, really, has spent all of her ammo in the first round. That's it, everything she hit him with tonight will not be as effective in future debates.

Conversely, while many of us were expecting (and hoping) for Trump to pummel her tonight, but he's in a much better position going forward. He only briefly mentioned the e-mail scandal (which is very relevant), didn't press her enough on TPP, MENA interventionism, and completely ignored the foundation.

Something I've done, that I suggest the rest of Cred Forums do, is go catch the highlights and recaps for some of the previous Presidential debates.

To use the 2012 election as an example, Mitt Romney performed very well in the first debate. He hit Obama on every relevant issue; however, he ended up blowing everything too early. Obama, after having some familiarity with Mitt, managed to come back and destroy Romney in the final two debates.

Hillary has made Romney's mistake. She went too hard, too early. The MSM will be shilling hard for Hillary (Granted, even far-left loons like Michael Moore are admitting that she didn't do as well as she needed to), but it'll be very similar to 2012, when the Romney supporters on Cred Forums were spamming about "Romentum."

Something else to consider is what the candidates actually had to accomplish tonight.

1/2

2/2

Trump needed to legitimize his candidacy, and put on a more palatable face for the public. In that, he was at least somewhat successful. He still has work to do on that front, and it would be a mistake for him to go on the attack hard in the next debate (He should save it for the third).

Conversely, Hillary needed to actually provide a coherent message for her campaign, and convince Americans of her trustworthiness, and good judgment. While Trump squandered plenty of opportunities, he did actually hamstring her ability to do the latter two.

In short: Shills going to shill. Trump underperformed by Trumpfag standards, but is in a much better position going forward than Hillary is.

P.S. Don't forget that Lester Holt is going to be the toughest moderator on Trump, and that one of his major strengths (immigration), wasn't touched at all this debate.

It was honestly shit, too many lost opportunities, but I think trump won, since his strong point was the economy, and your average voter cares about the economy more than anything else.

good post

thank god ctr is too busy spamming new threads to shitpost in smaller ones :^)

he should've outright said

>I justed used that to play the media to get me where I'm right now

and finished it off with a shit eating grin

Clinton-
Talked too much about Trump, little of her own policy
Did not address "super predators"
Had a face that said "wow, I can't even"
Spoke the lie that Trump supported the Iraq War

Trump-
Initially interrupted too much, and later attempted to make further points in the closing statement
Went into points, a didn't finish them (ie "i've got a ten year old son, and he's so good with computers"...so?)
didn't call hillary out on some bullshit, especially when she said that recently legalized mexicans who illegally entered the country will definitely vote for her

overall, hillary "won", but I don't think this debate is going to deter anyone from their previous candidate of choice, or make anyone who is still on the fence make a decision

I hate Hillary with a passion, but Trump has got to work on his debating skills. He can't treat Hillary like a heckler, no matter how bullshit her claims are.

And for fucks sake, Lester is a horrible moderator on all accounts, one of the worst I've ever seen, in between attacking trump or letting the candidates walk all over him.

"wow i can't believe you started a racist lie about the best president in american history just to further your own political career"
one of many responses

mfw avoiding taxes becomes as common as "not inhaling" pot smoke.

Trump came across as aggressive but failed to hammer home any points and couldn't stay concise and fresh. He dropped superpredators and the emails fairly quickly instead of hammering her on them hard enough to demand a response while repeating lines we've all heard a million times before. He also got way too caught up in talking about himself in a very unfaltering way.

Clinton came across as competent but rehearsed. She had a typical debate spiel and didn't get bogged down in anything or rise to any challenge. This basically made the debate Trump's to win or lose.

How come he asked about Trump saying bad shit about Hillary but not the other way around? He didn't ask about the basket of deplorables comment, which is equally irrelevant as Trump's shitflinging.

Biased shitmod.

That moderator was a nbc bitch. Asks trump only negative questions like birther but nothing negative to hillary. Just one mention of benghazi should fuck hillary over

Agreed. Great post.

It doesn't even matter at this point.

Yeah I agree. The polls are so polarized. Each team hates the other camp so much and for the most part will not budge on their position. Though I think many were actually on the fence about this, realizing they are so bad. I am interested to see the polls following.

>tfw i told a moderate in my dorm lobby about benghazi and he said "why isn't she in jail"
>literally just explaining what the benghazi scandal is on a debate stage could swing hundreds of thousands of moderate votes

such a fucking wasted opportunity

Trump was winning until that cuck moderator kept "durr correcting the record for you my lady," and he retaliated with haste in his words and nearly lost his temper. If the next moderator is unbiased, Trump will most certainly win.

I really want to see him take command of the debate though, my eyes rolled so fucking hard when they brought up race, and he treated it as if it were a legitimate issue, up until now he's shown pride in his minority voters and hasn't given them any special regard, he calls all his supporters great.

>first, I didn't start it, second, it was just a dumb little thing that the liberal media blew out of proportion like you always do, third, you gotta do what you gotta do to win, don't blame me for knowing how to play the game, blame the people that designed the game

it was seriously the best course of action, he should've went into the debate with this exact answer prepared, everyone in the established would be outraged but the american people would be kekking their asses off

It was an interesting debate. I don't know if you could really say either side won. I think Trump came out looking far better but that's just me. Hillary is stuck in the old politician way of doing things and people are tired of that phony crap. Trump brings something new to the table and he has energy and personality. Remember it's only the first debate. Most people already have their allegiances this late in the game anyway.

tl;dr - Donald won.

Speaking as someone going into criminal justice, I'm glad that Trump took a stand for blue lives, though I'm pretty sure nobody else fucking noticed.

Me and my wife's boyfriend thought Trump had a decent performance tonight, my wife thought otherwise.

Well, undeniably Clinton's largest strength was having the moderator in her corner.

Trump basically treats the whole race argument and repeats the same common sense talking points as every republican. Because it really is a non issue. I mean the president can't fucking fix whatever wrong with black people. Donald knows that that's not his core voting base so why even stir the pot.

Anywhere I can catch the highlights?

Trump lost. I say this as a Trump supporter. He looked flustered, sniffed into the mic, couldn't defend himself and started stuttering at the end. Man is illiterate; chayna, muh money, mexico and that's about it. Bitch ate him with ease. He will never recover and let's face it, it's over.

So sad desu.

This is a good post but I still think Trump could have picked an issue to hammer on and really drive home along with putting in some work on giving overall positive answers that will sound good as soundbites.

Lol fuck off

Trump looked like a toddler. Hillary looked smug as shit (because Trump was hanging himself.)

>C: 6 million people lost their jobs
>T: that's business!

>T: I profited off of the housing crisis

>T: I don't pay my taxes and it's smart.

>T: Moar trickle down economics

>T: I don't attack people, I just couldn't do that.
>C: Something about Trump being sexist or attacking women
>T: Rosie odonald deserved what she got

>T: (Cyber-security question about China hacking us businesess) My 12 year old son is a computer genius. 400 lb hackers known as "four-chan".

It was bad.

I dont think this debate will change anyones minds.

Exactly. Telling the black community as a whole for the men to stop leaving their baby's mommas isn't going to gain him votes, he should just ignore it, it's so dumb. He's already against heavy regulations in business, it should be apparent to Hillary (and himself!) that he doesn't give a flying fuck.

I feel like he answered because he felt like he needed to, he should've just simply said: "no comment."

Her fake plastered on smile was her biggest weakness. It came off more like a grimace. She was trying to copy Biden's tactic of laughing at everything your opponent says, but it just made her look even more fraudulent.

Trump's weakness was how bad he is at delivering scripted lines. The times he went off script, like the 400 pound hacker joke, were his best moments. He should just say what he wants, that's how he wont the nomination. The people want "rellness"

trump threw the debate, it was his crowd all of his effort would have just been preaching to the choir (all msm admitted everyone was there for trump he brought in 100million viewers), hillary brought her A game, that was the debate of her life. trump was very much not on point, he wasn't debating for his life. the next debate is going to bring in A LOT of hillary supporters and bern-outs and independents. everyone is going to show up hoping to find a better candidate than trump and he will be on point and bring his A game, he won't be preaching to the choir next debate and he is going to change a lot of hearts and minds.

hillary did a great job, no coughing up pepes, no spastic twitching, she looked healthy, she is fighting for her life right now, and she really put in the effort.

Tadaaaaaa, someones spatially aware, I thought I was alone here.

Honestly I haven't voted since Arnold Schwarzenegger won California, It was an eye opener. The US is full of idiots. I live a comfortable life. Neither candidate will disrupt it. On Election day, I will come to pol to laugh at Hillary shills or Trumpfag and then move on.

Gold star

10/10 exactly

>Let's talk honestly, what was each candidates strengths and weaknesses tonight?

MAGA

strawpoll.de/s83227a

I mean come on, can any one here give me a defense for his response to birther controversies? That shit was retarded. He should not have said that if he wants to win. How did anyone on his team think this was a good idea?

I think it won't bring anyone new from within the parties; Trump did Trump, Clinton did Clinton. but I think that independents probably will be moved to Clinton by Trump's performance tonight.

Hillary made more personal attacks however composed herself a lot better than Trump, he looked like an autistic child. Which was surprising considering how well he was doing in the first half hour.

I was predicting the opposite, way to go Trump.

Trump thought he'd win the debate same shouting and insulting style like he did in the republican debates. Only thing is he wasn't backed by cheers after every retarded remark he made, and it was a much more professional setting, like he isn't used to. Hillary did the smart thing by keeping quiet and letting him shoot himself in the foot over and over again.

SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS

who (actually, no really) won? - the only reliable non-partisan indicator, follow the money:

>oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner/bet-history/hillary-clinton/today
- Blue (odds shortening) is good

>oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner/bet-history/donald-trump/today
- Red(odds lengthening) = is bad, real bad.

Trump fucked up at the end, but did really good at the beginning and shit on Hillary. This is good because I assume people change the channel the longer it goes on, so more people probably saw Hillary get shit on, than Trump say dumb shit at the end.

Real talk-
Trump came to discuss policy in a calm rational way.
Hillary baited the fuck out of him.
He took it every. damn. time.
She walked over him and the moderator for the rest of the night, interrupting him when and if she pleased.
He got more and more frazzled.
In the end she looked like a cunt, and he looked like a cuck getting walked on by a cunt.

end result:Trump loss. His whole deal is I'm a big alpha male and he just got bullied by someone's grandma.

Trump

Strengths>more energy, is correct that politicians have been fucking us

weakness>rambles on like a lunatic, has no idea what he's talking about, lied constantly, was on the defensive almost all the time

Hillary

Strength>policies, being specific, sane, good temperament
Weakness>lower energy, did not attack enough

Clinton won.

Idk how Hillary expects condescension to win people over. She way overdid it tonight.

Meh it was just Trump being Trump. I think he could have won it but instead he did his usual routine while Hillary just repeated lines.

already happened, wouldn't you say? with all the mass shootings the last few days?

Grandma Hillary.

That's fucking hilarious.

I agree with this analysis.

Hillary's munitions stockpile is now mostly depleted while Trumps is still mostly full.

Trump can't form a complete sentence.

>knowledge on trade and NATO

This is basic shit, and he sounded like a retard explaining it all, and it seems like he's flip flopped on his old position on NATO. Clinton also said NATO was the world's longest running alliance, but I'm pretty sure that's England and Portugul? They're both fuckin idiots, good job Amerifats.

Trump's PT Barnum showmanship slayed her overprepared middle school class president bullshit

Trump can't even go 5 minutes without interrupting Hillary. He is a fucking child. How does anyone support a man who can't even operate within basic adult principles?

Good post and good opinion, actually very well articulated and thought out.

The color red:
>This color is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy.

>Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.

>It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.

>It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.

Hillary wore a red suit to the debate. The only reason she was able to get away with this is because she is a woman. As a man, Trump can't wear a red suit or he'd look ridiculous.

Wearing a red suit gave Hillary a psychological advantage over Trump. Hillary abused her female privilege in tonight's debate. This is an objective fact.

60% clinton
40% trump

She smiled and didn't fall over like a bag of potatoes, which is a win for her. Trump was clumsy and she was smart. Sometimes he lost points just by talking forever like a dumb idiot.

did we watch the same fucking debate?

aftert the first half hour trump started interrupting hillary and the moderator all the fucking time, hillary did it like twice the entire debate

trump probably got some 10 minutes of irregular extra time on hillary just on overtime incoherent babbling and shushing the moderator holding up his finger in the air

I felt like Trump started great but gave too much to hillary because I think he wants to show her as the one being negative and on the attack which he acknowledged a lot.

I think he fucked up big time on not pushing Hillary harder on her emails and then on the race issue and wars he could have had a field day with her previous voting record. He could have slaughtered Hillary for voting for no child left behind when they went on this whole race section. Dude has 30 years of her voting to bring up and only brought up the Iraq war one time and nothing on education specifically pertaining to blacks. *initiate throwing electron on purpose mode*

He doesn't want Hillary to speak the truth so he has to interrupt and make snarky comments during her turn. It's so fucking pathetic. It's so clear this man has some kind of autism or alzheimers that prevents him from following the fucking rules and conforming to the fucking reasonable limitations of the debate. STFU AND WAIT YOUR TURN TO SPEW YOUR BILE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

>le build the wall

very true, I don't know what the fuck he's talking about most of the time. "Nato gotta pay us" wtf, are you the mob or something?

No it doesn't, NATO is the tool the u.s. uses to dominate western europe politcally. Without it, America loses big time.

Trump strengths:
>Great at seeming strong and powerful, having hardline positions
Trump weaknesses:
>b8d hard by Hillary nearly every time, would get TRIGGERED by every slight and ignore questions just to correct the record

Hillary strengths:
>didn't make herself seem too retarded
>didn't pay on the idealism too much
Hillary weaknesses:
>seemed shook most of the night

Give it to Clinton on a slight advantage
>is Hillary clinton

>he forgot to smash her on the emails
i don't think one can "forget" that in such an important day, there must be a reason

i liked how he clarified some controversial points about stuff that matters like relationships with allies and the "america is not world-police" thing

however he should avoid getting too triggered and personal and this was specifically his weakness

Trumps presentation was a little sloppy but he still stumped Hillary on quite a few occasions.

>If you actually cared about these things you would have done them by now

He's right. Clinton doesn't care about anything. She just wants to be president. People have watched this power-crazy hoe worm her way to the top for years. Leaving a trail of bodies, corruption and lies in her trail

>Hillary realizes her voice is fucking boring to listen to and just keeps quiet with a shit eating grin while Trump rambles cluelessly

Yes, and what happened when trump interrupted? Hillary just spoke over him, maintained control. When Hillary interrupted Trump he STOPPED SPEAKING, and basically just handed the floor to her. So trump ends up having way more interruptions numerically, but they're all meaningless little noises that make him look weak, where she showed control.

I think it was like the Battle of Jutland. Hyped up as a massive 'clash of the titans' to decide everything but it failed to do so and ended a stalemate. Same kind of gameplan and outcome. Hillary won most of the exchanges and a tactical victory that did more damage, but Trump didn't concede the field and won a strategic victory.

She kept winning fine points and made him flinch every now and then, but that's as good as she got. She led him on to make mistakes but they weren't decisive. She was too focused on her mental script to look up and see chances to attack off the cuff and deliver a real blow.

He waffled a lot, but that kind of thing gets lost in the longer term picture, no-one remembers the waffling, only the highlights. He can still come away from it spinning it like he won, which is not what Clinton needed. She needed a decisive win he couldn’t argue back from without looking tinfoil and she didn't get it. He couldn't go too far on the attacking or borderline tinfoil comments either because it plays into her image of him as an unhinged bully. Low Energy Trump with an odd flash of aggression and counterpunch was enough to fight it out to a stalemate with only minor gains for Hillary and he did just that.

The initiative now passes over to Trump. He's had a chance to get the measure of her on the debate stage and only really needed to defend and not lose decisively. He's going to see and learn from his weak areas this time and should be freed up to go all out attack next time. Hillary was a lot like Rubio tonight (same mistakes too - indecisive, robotic, scripted). Trump didn't get Rubio on the first attacking debate, but he butchered him on the second after he got the measure of him and could go all out attack without having to be over cautious on defending.

It's all about the second and third debates. Hillary being on the defensive for both after claiming a minor victory tonight isn't going to give her decent odds for that.

Her reinforces diapers were her greatest strength tonight

It was like watching a 90 minute prison rape. Trump mercilessly destroyed her. She had nothing. She was playing defense the whole time. She used every trick in the book, including personal insults, and she still lost.

she won, /pol will argue that , but she won that debate. i'm not really big on the '4d chess' meme but looking at trumps campaign , roger ailes in particular, trump didn't plan on winning this debate, he made several factual points, some very strong and controversial points (stop and frisk), which will keep the news cycle busy for the next few days. i really think he held his strongest punches for the next debate, when their will be more undecided voters watching, the MSM is going to be full shill mode about president clintons amazing performance which will draw more undecided to the next debate when trump will rip her to shreds

kys

What were the moments that annoyed you guys during the debate? For me it was these:
>Trump mentions how he doesn't think Hillary has the stamina, brings up how she's been locked up so much while he's been all over the country actually interacting with the people to be able to bring up the neighborhoods and inner-cities
>Hillary simply responds with "Well, I was actually preparing for this debate!"
>crowd cheers

and then
>at the end, Hillary brings up the things Trump said about women
>all of the insults were things he said ONLY to rosie o'donnel
>the rest were things that were true about women, but just sounded mean
>trump didn't respond to it at all

Trump finally got stumped. And I hate Clinton.

Yeah stumping Jeb! and Rubiobot was easy but now in the big leagues Trump doesn't shine at all.

Its only the first debate you really think he's going to pull the big guns now?
I expected this to be boring. He even brought up the DNC hack which he could have destroyed them with. Calling latin voters "Taco Bowls" and shit. But he's holding off. The last debate is most likely going to be the most heated.

Patrick pls

by knowledge I mean he was at least able to conjure some concrete points on trade and foreign policy which was the bar that was set for him

pretty low I know, but it's better than just going MAGA and "I love the mexicans very very much" all debate long

and when you think about it it was more policy talk than Hillary was able to bring to the table, she spent half the time defending herself, half the time attacking trump's personality and half the time muh feels failing to emulate obongo

nobody one
it was like rock'em sock'em robots with the heads glued down

we all lost
nothing of substance to the country was said
all they both did was repeat their most retweeted lines

hopefully this will be the slug out then the next will be more constructive

Yes. Talking about how she has spent her entire career creating problems, not solving them. I'm still undecided but I'm starting to lean towards Trump.

>Its only the first debate you really think he's going to pull the big guns now?
EVERYONE was expecting this to be a big win for Trump

my phone corrects won to one now?
fuck apple

Hillary popped that orange-skinned misogynist's bubble in front of millions of people.

and bragging about his trickle down economics which is the dumbest idea ever. It's what started the destruction of manufacturing in the U.S.

it did the same in britain with thatcher.

not EVERYONE knows how to play 4d chess, unfortunately.

>>trump didn't respond to it at all

He shouldn't have it was it was a very petty thing for her to end on. Trump just ignored it and took the high road.

Realistically speaking, no one come out the true winner. All Hillary did was attack trump, had not substance, didn't really talk that much about her policy, and I swear I could hear the "muh" on every thing she said. Trump did ok, it wasn't his best performance, but it was decent. The media will say she won, we move on, we go to the next debate, and they will keep saying she has won over and over agian, and then kill themselves on live television when Trump wins. You could see the hatred in his face whenever he drank water. Neither one came out on top, much like the Mayweather fight. This is how I see it anyways.

interrupting is alpha af, trump immediately asserted his dominance. no one denies this

Trickle down works great if you don't let the companies leave, which is what Trump will do.

me too, I'm waiting for the civil war and that'll speed up the process having a genuine maniac as president instead of a hidden maniac

This.

I tried to pay close attention to Hillary's tactic. It was basically
>stay quiet
>let trump talk as much as he wants until he stumbles over himself
>do silly iggles and act like you're not taking him seriously
>when it's your turn to talk, go like "man would you all get a load of this silly guy hahaha!" to relate tot he retards watching (and it worked)
>stay on the moderator's good side because he literally won't pressure you at all
>save the biggest load of bullshit for the end when Trump doesn't have time to refute it

Oh and
>take one statement Trump made directed at one individual and then broaden it to apply to an entire community

I mean Trump did that with the "super predators comment," but he only did it once. With Hillary, it was basically any time she mentioned something controversial Trump said.

youtu.be/PJprbO1mbUs?t=12m24s

this question from the 1990's kind of solidifies for me his view of women. 'he or she'

Honestly?

I like how Trump came off strong and wouldn't let anyone talk over him.

The problem is it also made him look like your drunk daddy who was attacking mommy.

I still think Hillary wont win because she is so fake and so unlikable as a person. Her fake smile makes me want to punch walls.

She appealed to the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at rue end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

Pic contains current pre debate
Polls plus the RCP no toss Up map (with a magical blue Florida out of nowhere)

Yes it works great when you plunder social security to make up for the huge deficit. How is he going to pay 4-5% of interest on the debt each year if he lowers taxes on the biggest income of the U.S. government?

Forgot pic

Though you may be right in the fact she possibly won this debate, I will argue that since this is technically Trump's first time doing this sort of thing, meaning a presidential debate, he did ok. I do agree he might be saving his strength for later, but it wasn't disastrous as some are saying. "End of trumps campaign meme".

The debate was the same thing as all the previous debates. It wasn't new, it wasn't different. They are doing the same thing over and over and hoping that the result changes. This is madness.

Trump interrupted her a bit too much. That's about all. A little bit was good, especially when she was lying through her teeth. But sometimes you gotta' just let her go.

He did ramble just a bit, but he's been known to repeat himself anyways. I don't think anybody really gives a shit about whether or not he says something true twice. I don't.

Hillary was just a fucking robot repeating talking points.

Generally she stuck to the traditional politican bullshit that people are sick and tired of hearing, and he got just a biiiit too hype on her.

I think he's going to do better the next two times, learn to tone it down a bit and play with her like a cat plays with a mouse toy.

It was looking even, especially on trade, and then he just fucking bombed. I got to watch my undecided normie PA family react, and boy did he fuck up.

indeed

TRUMP BTFO

Trumpcucks BTFO

Trump
Strengths: Defending attacks against him, explaining his policies to an extent because of attacks
Weaknesses: Very little offense outside of talking about Clinton's history

Hillary
Strengths: Lots of attacks on Trump, moderator on her side, media shilled for her prior to the debates
Weaknesses: No explanation of policies at all, she just mentioned her goals rather than how she would achieve them i.e. I will do this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this. It's gonna be great guys! xD

She didn't. She got some points and lost some. Why did she win overall?

Her supporters were expecting a thoroughly dismantled Trump at the end of the debate and he didn't even give an inch

Trump had so many good opportunities to nuke her but instead he just kept taking the bait over and over again and losing his composure.

yeah, trump absolutely botched the interruptions but I think the picture you painted was wrong

hillary didn't walk all over anyone, she merely waited smugly for the surgical moment when it was acceptable to interrupt Trump and retake the conversation without drawing attention from the moderator, this way she could go on for more than 10 seconds on her unnoficial rebuttals, very difficult thing to do actually, specially with Trump's train of thought being all over the place, shows her practice paid off

on the other hand while Hillary did keep speaking while trump interrupted her, and she didn't even change the subject immediately (taking her time to adress his interruptions), Trump did draw the attention away from her on those brief moments (I lost some parts of her speech because of this), too bad he couldn't use that in a meaningful way and ended up looking pretty bad in the end

I thought Trump won after he made that God-tier "30 years" retort. He dominated in the beginning. I figured they'd segue into security and he would BTFO her on the emails but then they went into race and Hillary dominated and he was retarded for talking about Stop and Frisk. It kind of petered out with no clear advantage though Trump took too much bait and got too fired up too quick.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Trump sounded like a massive pussy
>inb4 CTR FAGGOT SHILLBOI

Trump right away started to go on the defensive and that fucked him up bad.
He said he never said something about global warming and that shit is blowing up everywhere.
He was under pressure and he popped really quickly

4-5% interest on our debt? kek, you know our GDP is bigger than all of Europe's combined, right?

We grow the economy by a few percentage points and we can pay it off like fucking nothing.

fpbp

he doesn't have another knowledge to nuke her. he isn't that smart to be honest with you. fortunately he brain has had its better days also which is evident from her intro. we need a president in their 50's or something.

It was such a wild reversal too, because with just a little bit of prep and strategy, it could have gone the other way. Expectations for Trump were so low, all he had to do tonight to eke out a "win" was show up, NOT act crazy, and just seem vaguely like a reasonable choice. And then Clinton's own inherent unpopularity would have done the rest.

His ONE job was to not fuck up and shit on his shoes. And he failed spectacularly.

I think HIllary was good at talking in normie-speak even if the ideas she was spreading were mostly emotionally driven. Her goal is only to win a certain number of votes, whether or not she attains that through the truth or not doesn't matter when most people don't seem to pick up on the usually political bullshit talk.
I think Trump was trying to aim in the right direction but was not as organized in his arguments has he should've been. If he kept his composure more and forced Hillary to respond to her corruption he would've came out looking a lot stronger while she fumbled to dance around her lies. If she fired back with something he said in the past etc all he has to do is continue going down her long list of questionable acts. Pound for pound I think he would have more ammunition in that type of fight.

Yeah, one like Obama! He's gotten us into a much better position as a country.

dude its trump all he does is fuck up. if the dems were running ANYONE besides clinton it would be a landslide for them.

It's literally

>Trump didn't tear her head off and skin her alive therefore he lost
Coming from the shills

The real disappointment is that he didn't hit her harder and had to go on the defensive half way through but then again blowing your load early isn't Trumps style.

>Who won?

Clinton's doctor.

Seriously, he needs a raise. The go go juice he's given Clinton was just the ticket, but Hillary is probably having a terrible comedown now.

Jesus can you take that MAGA hat off for one second, looks like its cutting blood from your almost nonexistent brain.
>She had him on the ropes and while she was smirking he was blowing a fuse making himself look like a tanned cry baby
These candidates both need to be put down

All I know is that Hillary's smugness and condescending "cutesy" little remarks and looks were pissing me the fuck off. I don't blame Trump for snapping so much at her.

as a uk man who doesn't like either candidate and feels sorry for americans having to choose between these two people:

i think it was relatively even, though trump coming out slightly ahead. bear in mind that hillary got to answer every question first which meant trump got cut off at the end of his answers... yet despite this he still did slightly better imo. hoping he saves the big attacks for future debates

hillary came across surprisingly will though, in light of recent events. looking healthy and not coughing or having a seizure or whatever. she kept her composure well which will work disporportionately in her favour unfortunately

Trump really can't talk about technology eloquently

???
No one is going to talk about that because it's fucking stupid. No one cares

>will
well*

I'll reply to this one as well, it's also objectively retarded.

Thanks dude. Maybe one day we will have canidates that arent just meme material

>FEMINISM IN ACTION

Vice versa is true: anyone but Trump would have EVISCERATED her tonight.

Like, I think Ted Cruz is a fucking nutso shitpants batshit coockoo bird, but jesus, he would have gone ham in a debate against her. So would Chris Christie.

Remember a couple months ago, when Cruz was saying Republicans needed a candidate who could "prosecute the case against Clinton"?

Yeah.

That.

That's what they needed tonight. The woman has 30 years of political baggage; they literally just needed someone who can speak a complete sentence without interrupting themselves to rattle off a list of anti-Clinton talking points. And that is exactly the opposite of what happened. What happened was incoherent ranting that lost half the audience because the dude can't finish a fucking sentence, EVER.

I knew he was going to fuck this up when 3 weeks ago he announced he was going to "wing" these debates.

Dumbest idea of all time. Why wouln't you practice debating say, at least 4 hours a day? You're the presidential nominee, goddamnit.

Consider that Trump is the only one being talked about right now.

You look at every pundit, every newscaster, every comment section, everywhere, they're all talking about Trump this, Trump that, Trump did well, Trump did bad.

They're all talking about Trump. He knew that he would have to act his "old self" and not dig too much into policy in order to keep the attention onto him. He knew Hillary would let him ramble on because she's weak.

She gave him all these openings and he took it. Granted, he didn't hit as hard as he could've, but the entire night became about him.

Plus he was a thousand times more entertaining. He made people laugh. I was falling asleep when Hillary talked.

I agree. She really could have done some damage tonight with having the moderator on her side, but didn't. Trump should have been a lot more on point with some replies and really fucked her world up.

She lost big time

It was embarrassing.

it was basically what i expected from both canidates, trump appeared to be on his best behavior. Was confused about Rosie O Donnell. Now i am very upset in knowing the rush of google searches again will make her semi relevant

>people in their 60s and 70s have trouble talking about modern-day technology

Who'd have guessed? Hillary and the DNC couldn't even properly run or secure an email. Old people being technologically inept is nothing new.

Trumps weakness was he was not a politician in a politicians arena. He hasnt been doing this very long and was very defensive, argumentative and emotional. I kept coming up with retorts to the things said to him that were millions of times better. Hopefully he can pick it up next debate. Im still vpting for him regardless

>Didn't say anything crazy
"You've been fighting ISIS your whole adult life" in the first 3 minutes of the debate.

Seriously. You practice if you have to give a fucking powerpoint presentation to 3 people at work, let alone if you have to debate one of the most experienced debaters in American politics (which she 100% objectively is) in front of a hundred million people.

i think trump did really well, there were very few points where trump was a little vapid, he could have elaborated his 'law and order' stance a bit better, but over the next few days when the msm is running their soundbites , everything trump said was of substance, everything hillary said was political platitudes, zero substance. trump creates dialog , one of the biggest things he has done this election cycle is that he has gotten people talking about topics that other politicians avoid.
i don't think it was a hard fought debate for trump, and i don't think when the dust settles pro-hillary or undecideds will have anymore of a reason to support her(but they will have a reason to tune in to the next debate BTFO trump ),they will tune in to the next debate. they will push trump is choking , trump can't handle it , and he will kill the next debate.

You're objectively retarded stupid shill.
The color red:
>This color is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy.

>Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.

>It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.

>It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.

it was about 50 - 50

Trump didnt take many openings Hillary left for him he just had an off night.

That being said Hillary needed to destroy him tonight to make any difference and she failed to do so

he didnt mention rosie o donnel

Sad to say, but some people will never vote for Hillary solely because of that little incident where she allowed people to die in Benghazi on her watch. A person who allows people to be killed unnecessarily like that just rubs some people the wrong way.

That, and the fact that some people might be a little worried that a person responsible for all of our government secrets relies on IT staff who have to use reddit to figure out there job. A good leader surrounds themselves with intelligent people. I'm personally not to excited that a person who can't even find someone who understands the basics of email would have the launch codes that could end the human race.

Then again, Trump is kind of brutish in the way that he won't let anyone walk all over, dominates discussions and simply gets things done. Not sure if those are the kind of skills we would want in a leader that we send out to represent us to the rest of the world, some people probably just prefer a technically retarded murderer like Hillary I suppose.

We need to fix that cyber, that cyber is wrong, we need to fix it now, now we need to fix it because it is wrong.

Trump Pros
>was assertive the whole night
>hit good and clean on TPP and DNC scandal

Cons
>rambled on too much
>repeated himself too much
>didn't hit hillary HARD when she and Mod pulled the woman card

Hillary Pros
>didn't say much more than what was necessary
>kept composed relative to trump
>pulled every card she had available

Cons
>tried too hard to push one liners
>fake smile throughout
>race baited and woman baited (though this could be seen as a pro since she wasn't rammed for it like she should have)

Hope Trump learns to condense his shit next debate. Also he needs to go HARD on Hillary's judgement and past. He could bring up her intimidating Bill's accusers of sexual assault, the emails, funding of South Sudanese child soldiers, there's so much material and I feel he didn't touch on any of it. Would be nice to have an unbiased moderator, or at least one that hounds each candidate equally.

Moderators aren't there to debate, they're there to make sure the candidates are on topic. If they lie, it's up to the other candidate to call them out on it, not the moderator, and that goes both ways.

I'd give both of them failing grades cause this debate was a mess all around. If I had to pick a winner it'd probably be Trump, but I'd rather go with the 'they're both losers' option.

Basically Trump got destroyed. Thats it.

>let there be salt

I guess Trump has the autistic vote locked down.

>expecting a logical conversation when most of Cred Forums is overrun by Jews

how fucking new are you?

Christ
If reddit and Pol didnt raid those they would all have hillary on top
>Acting like twitter polls win elections
KEK

Ah shit! When will he play that card? I know he will, hes a sore loser.

Not an argument.
Go ahead and turn on the news, right now. You'll see all they're doing is giving their stupid fucking opinions on how Trump did.

I think you're right, I would be interested to see total speaking time.
Man just loves bait

I think hes holding back personally why blow your whole load on her face in the first debate.

He didn't even need to crush her tonight as hes gaining ground in the polls

What world do you live in? Everything's all about identity politics now!

Trump was way too defensive and acted too much like himself. Clinton actually had some pretty good responses, but it's really to early to judge whether or not this debate will have lasting impacts.

You sound like a dipshit. Just stop posting.

>if only Trump supporters didn't vote, Hillary would have won

user is weak. get off pol faggot, Trump is still going to win

Trump was real and spoke from the heart. Clinton sounded like a shitty politician and was boring. Trump brought up clinton being a politican for 30 years and not accomplishing a single positive thing, that really killed her. His appeal to niggers was also better than clintons. Trump won, but not by alot, he got really defensive a couple times and that hurt him. If Trump continues to go full clinton red pill like this in every debate then clinton has no chance. She WILL lose massive support and her voter base will become uninspired, unlike Trumps.

Trump was the condescending one. She didn't come across as condescending at all.

>muh stamina
>i deserve credit for not using the low insult i wanted to use

i don't think she won in the classic sense of winning, but trump didn't delivered what he delivered early this year. he is a strong debater , he didn't bring the heat, he made his points and he stood his ground, neither of them swayed anyones vote, but the msm and pro-hilllary people are going to be pushing trump BTFO and it's going to draw a bigger undecided crowd to the next two debates. if trump fucking crushed her tonight i think it would have hurt him in the long run.

>Implying ALL of America uses the internet

I agree. I think Trump got too flustered and kind of closed his ears to anything she said. Either that or his advisors told him to focus on hammering her with her flaws instead of actually responding.

Accepting reality doesn't make you weak.

couldn't agree more , she was in very (((good health))) i was very impressed.

I never implied that.

Keep grasping at straws though

>first 10 mins of debate
>tax returns
>emails
>nothing happened
Fuck this shit was boring. I has hoping for some new memes to shitpost with.

I think Michael Savage will probably analyze the debate and try to give Trump pointers. Trump either listens to his show or has a campaigner brief him on Savage's show because Trump's nodded to him a few times without directly naming him.

I'd add that Hillary didn't really have any hard-balls. She got lobbed soft-balls all night.

a good analysis. pretty much a draw... this debate will change nobody's mind.

basically, back to the same 'ole.

Trump is a political retard, who thinks 'international affairs' means trading up the Czech hooker.
Clinton is a possibly competent, but not especially likable careerist.

Either of them sounds better than the other, up until the point the actually open their mouth, that is.

I wouldn't underestimate the efffect of Hilarys personal non-appeal - Trump continually fails to take advantage of this however, with acting anything other than an obstreperous boor appearing beyond his nature. - "looks like your drunk daddy attacking mommy.." - fucking A.

End of the day, given a poor choice? - competence probably win out, which may come as a relief to the non-US world, or those bits of it not run by Putin anyway.

Clinton Strengths:
>Controlled the conversation on jobs.
>Had better phrasing to make Trump look bombastic
>Didn't die.

Clinton weaknesses
>Forced meme of Trumped up Trickle Down
>Got bullied repeatedly
>Decided to admit US liability for Stuxxnet

Trump Strengths:
>Crushed Clinton on foreign policy
>Body dropped the moderator on Bernie Sanders and on NAFTA
>"typical politician, she says something that sounds good but is impossible."

Trump weaknesses:
>Said some really stupid shit
>Entire. Adult. Life.

Back to your cuckshed, CTR.

kek "looks like your drunk daddy attacking mommy.." - fucking A. you realize this is a bad thing right, if she appears that weak debating a fellow american she's going to have a real hard time dealing with putin

that's not how debates work

lol

this isn't one of your anime's where they have to save the exciting conclusion for the 3rd act

you hit hard and you hit often, and he just ran around in circles getting angrier and angrier

there's probably about 50 teens on tumblr who care about identity politics

if the natsoc crowd wasn't keeping this shit alive by complaining about it it would be over.

umm, you should read about roger ailes and reagans debates, trump has been modeling his run on reagen , and this is one more step in the right direction. philly.com/philly/opinion/20160925_The_Pulse__Like_Reagan__Trump_may_ditch_facts_for_themes.html

I think Trump did quite well, it made him look alot more professional because he actually presented plans, whereas Hillary just stayed on the attack about his plans rather than discussing her own and mostly failed but any negative moments are going to be the soundbites used by the MSM against Trump.

If he wants to ensure victory all he needs to make her lose her cool to really secure the win and take it home, Trey Gowdy has been the only person I've seen who can successfully do this so far but getting her to snap like she did at the benghazi hearing. It'd just show that she's not above the "temperament" argument, which is her vice and so long as Trump questions anything her or the moderator falsely claim against him in a "commanding" manner, the media will latch onto it as proof that he's an unhinged individual.

Long story short, very good but not what I was quite looking for, I believe the second debate will likely be alot more hostile and be the ultimate deciding factor, Trump is making gradual progression in an already neck and neck race, even a slightly upperhand in the debate will cost her the election, so she will be on an all out offensive next debate in my opinion.

Trump did not utterly destroy her. Not at all. Trump's performance simply sucked. He got defensive and rattled. She didn't get defensive and rattled, she simply answered his accusations by throwing out nastier accusations of her own. Facts don't matter. Optics are everything, and he lost his cool and started rambling.

Thanks to Scott Adams, I've stopped viewing things logically when it comes to how Trump says or what he says. I laugh out loud when I read posts like these, , , who clearly aren't viewing things from the persuasion filter.

I know that Trump is a genius and is emotionally manipulating people, he's not trying to talk about POLICY or DETAILS. Also forgotten is that Trump really only had to swing moderates, you have tobkeep that in mind.

>Facts don't matter. Optics are everything

And Hillary's optics suck. She's cold, calculated and unrelatable. Normies vote on who they like personally. And Hillary has no personality

Clinton seemed robotic and scripted. She focused on facts and policies, which as Dilbertman will tell you persuades no one. As one of her main issues is convincing the public of her trustworthiness, appearing scripted was especially bad. It looks like bad acting.
Trump on the other hand seemed assertive, alpha, connected emotionally. There were periods where he could have done better, but overall it was pretty good. He gave a presidential air whilst still whipping out some coy rebuttals and good bantz. He should have pulled some more attack lines though. Next time Hillary mentions Putin I want him to call her out for trying to manufacture another Cold War. IMO he did the right thing by showing the fact-checkers who was boss over the Iraq thing. His body language when under attack was good. Clinton looked healthier than I expected, but went into a tired and moody, "I need 700 amphetamines to stay awake" face when she was being attacked; or alternatively gave a creepy artificial smile to try and dismiss it.

hillary focused on 'facts' top kek there.

Yeah sorry about that, I meant to put " (((""""facts""""))) "

Probably waiting for Assange's "October Surprise". Either that or the emails are Trump's 'break glass in case of emergency' card.

Even from a Persuasion™ standpoint, Trump didn't do so well. I know Scott Adams thinks he did well---he had a stream going and had a post-debate discussion---by coming off as presidential and composed, whereas Hillary was petty, smug, and weak, but, even though he's done a very good job this entire election with analysis, he's off-base here. Trump came off as defensive, almost bullying in his aggression, agitated, and even a bit overwhelmed/flustered. Trump is indeed a genius when it comes to media relations, and I think the other two debates will be the blowout turning points we all expected, but here he kinda sucked.

As a pragmatic Sanders supporters (A lot of his ideas were unfeasible and his supporters self absorbed retarded, but to have meaningful change and to energize people into believing in themselves, you have to start somewhere.)

This is the first election where I'm completely apathetic about the candidates. Clinton is part of the conservative wing of the democratic party which her husband who dragged the party to the right in the 1990s and a corporate whore. While Trump is a textbook populist who's managed to strike the sweet spot of voter malcontent in wanting things to change, but don't want to get in there and do it themselves. Corruption vs Crazy. I guess it'll boil down to if i want to keep this rotten barn standing for a few more years or vote to see the whole system collapse and start from zero.

Debate wise, from standard grading, Hillary won handedly since while they rarely talked about policy, she was the one who gave actual points in how to get it done as opposed to the normal vague promises. However the normal paradigm can't be applied to this election because of Trump. And for the most part, he came to the stage to consolidate his voter base and as you can see from the posters here, he was highly successful. The issue is he needs to reach out beyond his base because while it could carry him through the primaries, It's not enough to win the general. He's not going to get minorities or women at this point so his target group is going to be white, college educated voters. And I didn't see him make the case to them. Clinton might have looked robotic at times, but when it comes to nuclear proliferation, I'd like the robotic approach rather than flippantly believing MAD will keep the peace. Plus she didn't fall for Trumps jabs like others have.

Also the comment about not paying taxes makes him smart? I can only see that spun as a positive if people believe in economic darwinism where you are applauded for finding loopholes and screwing over other people

Hillary clinton just lied the entire time and no one could correct her. Her entire strategy was to label herself and her campaign as a "fact checker" for Trump so that she could not be viewed as a liar. Almost all of her statements had logical flaws in them and almost all of her attacks were dishonest or outright lies.

She attempts to point the audience to her (((website))) in order to feed them her propaganda. All of her "fact checking" is biased as it comes directly from her own fucking website.

Trump, on the other hand, was completely honest throughout the entire night but got baited, interrupted, asked loaded questions, and forced to be defensive as Hillary's lies and the moderators support of said lies could not be fought. Trump used hard numbers and logic throughout the debate, but on a topic or two that he was not familiar with he would flounder around a little.

Lester Holt showed his true colors after only a short while, and really showed his allegiance towards the end of the debate. He shot down Trump cheering, but refused to do so for Clinton's supporters in the audience. He asked loaded questions and race baited Trump, and (((corrected the record)))) on behalf of Clinton. He made the debate about small Trump scandals, some of which were complete fabrications such as his support for the Iraq war. However, he never once asked a hard question for Hillary nor did he name a single one of her major scandals, all of which are far more important than Trump's small issues.

Overall, Clinton succeeded in painting herself as the intelligent candidate without providing any real substance, while Trump landed solid points and memorable attacks with an overall charismatic and agressive feeling. I call it a draw, but if Hillary was forced to stop lying she'd have been BTFO.

Hillary won very slightly, Trump dominated the beginning, but he was not at his normal energy level with dem sniffles

It was like a Pyrrhic victory where hillary won but got wounded doing it, moderator just looked like King Cuck having granma sarcophagas and teflon don talk all over him

for a libertarian/socialist vote the most logical vote would be trump, clinton is a globalist , she is all about big government, high taxes and welfare. trump is pushing for smaller federal government with more state level control.

>[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Wow I didn't expect to see quality posts tonight.

I only caught the last 20 mins or so, but yeah it was pretty low energy without a lot of substance. It felt more like a commercial for the election. But that 400lbs remark made me laugh.

(continued
Clinton though didn't do a good job of dealing with the e-mails which people knew Trump would bang her over the head on. Although it was Trump that neutralized it by tying it to his Tax returns in saying if she released the e-mails, he'd release his tax returns.

Also in the beginning she started off very weak because the moderator started the debate on an area Trump was extremely strong on. It wasn't until the Birther issue (Which I'll admit, he masterfully played the media like a damn fiddle, but those sorts of people tend to hold grudges.) that the momentum shifted because Trump did horrible in that segment.

Overall Clinton still comes off as untrustworthy, but Trump didn't do anything to endear himself by only energizing his base by taking an aggressive stance like he did in the previous debates. Although I think it was calculated risk since he might have believed that Clinton would believe he would try to re-brand himself for the debate, and by going after her she'd make mistakes.

And? The average Sanders supporter is not a libertarian and the idea of privatizing more of the system.(Which shrinking the federal government and forcing States to take the burden would lead to) is something they'd abhor. As I said, it's choosing between the evil you know, and a complete wild card.

Granted I'm against globalization as well since people need boarders to protect their local industry and people. And most of these free trade deals only devalue the worth of workers in the end where first world countries lose jobs and third world workers get exploited. The real read between the lines is what is Trumps motivation? If it's what I'm thinking in that he sees becoming president as just another stepping stone to acquiring wealth, It makes Dick Cheney's corrupt deals and things like the Tea Pot Dome scandal look like chump change.

They're both pretty fucking weak.

Hillary:
>Chronic Liar
>Shits all over constitution
>Wants to declare war with Russia/China just because hackers had been sourced there.
>Wants to raise taxes to "make jobs" despite basic economics.
>Pumped full of drugs to keep from Sperging out
>Hobbles slowly after debate to Bill due to poo-stuffed diaper.
>MSNBC: "How a shit-filled diaper caused hillary to beat trump."

Trump:
>Likes stop and frisk.
>Likes to sperg out, though has more control of sperg-outs than clinton.
>Sniffing
>Agrees with Clinton about "terrorist" watch list gun restrictions despite fully available knowledge about how ineffective it is in the first place.
>Shits on constitution.
>Fox: "Sniffing was due to Clinton's shitfilled diaper."

(continued)
In the end we don't know who the winner is, but I can tell you the real loser is the American people.

Since as noted before, they almost never went into anything of substantive policy or what they'd do outside of general campaign rhetoric. Clinton started off with a bunch of bullet points early on. But that was it since the remainder of the debate was just posturing by both candidates where we learned nothing new.

At this point I don't see anything changing more than the fact that both sides are going to just say they won and characterize the other like they've done before.

This, the next debates should be better. Trump needs to take a deep breath after Hillary finishes talking. Tell himself, I'm right, she's full of shit, this is why, and then lay it out. She's so full of shit it's not even funny

Lol, try again.
Hillary is a lying pile of shit, and the truth is hanging around her neck like a sinker. Only a matter of time before it catches up.

Trump won the first half via domination. Hillary won the second half because Donald stammered and ranted for way too long.

It was pretty even. Polls will be about the same.

rofl this was an epic post. reminds me of that joke they make in south park "turd and douche sandwich" rofl

They both have good points!

Trump has done some good work pointing out what's affecting the U.S. Yes, illegal migrants need to be stopped. I don't agree with his plan to build a wall mostly because its stupid and would take a lot of time and resources.

As a mexican I can totally relate to people getting angry about illegal migration. I know I would be pissed if people from El Salvador, Honduras or Guatemala came and didn't adapt to my culture or lived next to me and made my neighboorhood worse.

The US needs labour most mexicans who cross the border are hardworking honest people who break their backs on the fields and look for a future. Why not creating an easy road to go work on a temporary visa while making a thourough background check?

The 2nd generation mexicans are the ones that have become social scumbags who lack respect, education, social identity and self respect. Cholos, gangbangers etc etc

He is right about the economy, it is going to shit and it affects the US and its partners leaving the country in a vulnerable position both internally and externally. But at the same time the US is and will keep being the most powerful country in the earth.

His economic plan is pretty bad, unless he comes up with an structured, well thought and smart plan it will be his weakness during the rest of the campaign.

Also, he is not making any smart arguments and he keeps diverting direct questions about solving foreign policy issues. He turns political contexts into personal issues which brings me to the next point.

I'm really concerned and the people from the US should be concerned about his inclination towards agression and his lack of diplomacy which in business is an asset but in politics it's a dangerous game.

Giving his love for money I don't doubt for a second that he could be completely bought out by the Military–industrial complex which would end pretty bad. It is bad as it is.

Trump is bold, he is speaking from the gut and he..
Same

Continued

Trump is bold, he is speaking from the gut and he is doing a pretty accurate depiction of what is wrong with the US. His plan is shit but he could do a good job with the right team of specialists.

>Hillary is a lying pile of shit
So's Trump, what's your point?

The things they've lied about differ greatly for sure.

>trump supporters listing good points for donald
>over and over bring up moronic 'high energy/low energy' meme
This only ever mattered during the republican debates when they were all swinging their dick around to see who the dominate conservative was.
People are never going to take the 'low energy' line about Hillary Clinton seriously. She has been an active and busy politician for too long for people to question whether she can keep pace.
Just let the 'energy' meme go. Its embarrassing.

The debate sucked. Trump had the upper hand in the first half, and then fell for Clinton's never ending bait and got into petty squabbling while failing to hit her on any big stuff like Benghazi, the e-mails, her senate war votes, or Clinton Foundation money.

Trump seems like a cocksure idiot who refuses to study when it comes to debates because he only ad libs and never preps statements.

Politics aside, that was just....when I say that I mean JUST. Imagine you refused to study at all for a final exam and then expected to get an A....or if you just decided you would try to become a lawyer without going to law school? Purely in a debate format, Trump got fucking mopped in nearly every way imaginable.

Arms flailing, snorting, interrupting like an angry grade schooler, taking sips of water and shit...I thought this nigga was gonna unwrap a hoagie and get a couple bites in...SNL won't be able to parody his performance because it WAS parody...it's almost Kaufman-esque...

Did he know he was going to be on a tight shot THE WHOLE TIME? And his unprepared, sputtering remarks...Reminds me of the time Peter McNeely fought Tyson...one was ready and the other one motherfucking clearly was not. Lastly, a debate has a format. Like a chess game or any game. Trump showed up to a boxing match without any training or planning and got knocked the fuck out man....

You can't just waltz on stage and be loud and wink to the cameras and expect to win this kind of debate. Well, you can, because clearly that happened tonight. Trump fucked up so hard, in so many different directions (missing chances to counter-punch, rambling, the whole "digging the hole deeper" birther thing, taxes, no specifics, just general "make great yes good" talk, and even agreeing with Hillary several times--do you not understand that you're making her look better with that approach? This is not his format...when you have Rudy Giuliani saying post debate that there may not be any other debates...and Christie's explanation...daaamn, son. You fucked it up for everybody...whewwwww

youtube.com/watch?v=Oww5zb0XvHg

Now Hillary

She is a complete politician serving the interests of others. She may have good and more ellaborate plan but he will keep the status quo.

I don't see her risking or going a dangerous road on foreign policy

She will keep serving special interests and her plan may actually help improve the economy but not by much. It won't solve the situation of middle class families struggling pay check to pay check but at least it won't bankrupt the country.

She is experienced, knows how to navigate politics and knows about foreign policy and how to handle existing threats.

Handled correctly she might actually improve the economy, implement a less onerous education and lower the debt placed on recently graduated students.

>The 2nd generation mexicans are the ones that have become social scumbags who lack respect, education...
lived for 4 years among chicanos. I beg to differ. You are wrong. 2nd gen mexas just think they are still Mexicans when in reality they are 100% americans. They are also faggots who, in case something bad in mexico happens they go "oh im american! I am not like those!"

fucking chicanos....

Basically the mowt bland Lincoln Douglas style moderating post I've ever read.

>muh speech > actual points

End your life, familam.

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

hillary lies about federal investigations and national security

trump "lies" about saying maybe

English/Portuguese relations have been almost entirely run through NATO since it was founded (they were both signing original members).
Its not technically the longest running alliance but its the longest current relevant one.

roflmao it made me thiknt of south pakk to Xd!

>Got him to debate on her gorund

Nope. All he did this round was pull every card against him possible. There is no scandal in Trump's history which she can bring up now which relevant considering her own history. Trump no longer needs to be on the hard defensive side, in fact showing this only somewhat confirms that he is not as impulsive as the media portrays him, despite his interruptions.

all polls lead to Cred Forums

So much ammo he could have used, but maybe hes saving it for the later debates?

Just from this year there is:
>Lying about emails in her hearings
>DNC email hacks and possible rigged nomination
>Health issues and having to hide a "mild" case of pneumonia
>War against a frog
>insecure phone system for her campaign

the list goes on, what is Trump waiting for?

The fact that this many polls exist proves Americans are cucks.
Why even harp on about "Muh firsdamemement" when the only avenue they take to express their opinions are online polls that are so fucking inconsequential?

>falling for the data jew.
>cuck cunts

>his lack of diplomacy
Biggest meme out there

Honestly?

* Like all political "debates", it was a squabble because the debates are not formal and no rules are enforced.

* Moderator was a fucking liberal shill who tried to silence the audience when they cheered a Trump response; tried to 'fact check' Trump but not any of Hillary's blatant lies; and refused to control Hillary's use of the clock.

* Trump missed TOO MANY opportunities to destroy her. He also let her visibly get under his skin with her lies. Don't interrupt her, just body slam her on the reply. Don't keep repeating yourself, every second counts.

Example: had he been a bit calmer and quicker with his wit, he could have absolutely destroyed her on the cyber security question.

* Trump fell for some of her bait. She's bitching about not paying taxes and instead of rattling off amounts in the reply he interrupts with "that's called being smart." It was cringe worthy. I get that Hillary is talking about income tax and smart men setup companies so they are not paid a salary and therefore pay via capital gains. But 90% of the country doesn't understand that shit and now think Trump doesn't pay taxes. FUCK.

* Hillary didn't say a single damn thing of substance. Everything was either a lie, an empty promise, or fluff. I don't give a flying fuck about some architect Trump had a disagreement with in years past. What are you going to do for the country? Not. One. Damn. Detail. She came off as empty headed and clueless.

* I had her smug smile and I think most of America does as well. It makes her look like an arrogant, elitist snob.

I say it's a wash and probably won't impact the election much either way. But if I have to pick a winner it's Trump because on the economy he said some things of substance while she offered crap and fluff, and he did manage to land a few good blows.

hillary does the typical democrat politician bullshit where she hardly adresses the point. trump starts telling straight up what he think is the problem and by then the solution is obvious to everyone.

The way my friend who was watching the debates with me put it, Trump did a lot better in the first half, while Hillary recovered and did better in the second half. The key point is that the perception was that Trump did better on the subjects most important to undecided voters in rust belt swing states (namely the economy and trade), while Hillary did better in the second half, but on subjects that aren't quite so important to those key voters. That, and Trump has managed to set such a low bar for himself that exceeding those expectations is a simple matter. It's a lot easier for Trump to come across as composed and in control of himself than it is for Hillary to come across as honest and trustworthy.

This is America

Trumps weakness. He scares the fuck out of me, and I'm white.
The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The ultimate goal of this provision is to protect people’s right to privacy and freedom from arbitrary governmental intrusions. Private intrusions not acting in the color of governmental authority are exempted from the Fourth Amendment.

Diplomacy is not about peace. It's about telling other countries to fuck off without creating a war. Which I'm not sure Donald could do.

>It's about telling other countries to fuck off without creating a war.
>Which I'm not sure Donald could do.

Of course he could. Nobody wants war with the U.S. Not a real war where we go ape shit and bomb everything to oblivion.

The only reason we have men in combat is because Bush, Obama, and Hillary have us globetrotting around the middle east fucking shit up.

The thing is the US military is the strongest in the world, but it was created to fight against an enemy state. No one would dare to go to war with the US in that context.

The problem is that the enemies know that and they have shifted into terrorism. You can't fight terrorism solely on military power.

They were both objectively shit; why are you spergs arguing about who was first in a race to the bottom? It was such a shitty debate that I highly doubt the poll numbers will change much for either candidate.

If the Lion falls into the ant's nest it will get fucked. All his might and power will not be enough to save him.

imo Trump fucked up when he said : ill reveal my tax when you reveal your deleted email. They can't even be recovered lol
and Hillary fuckedup when she said women didnt need to work as hard as men to get the same salary

>Cyber

>Trump had the upper hand in the first half

I've only seen the first half. She had him wound up and interrupting into the second question. On the defensive; I wish it weren't so.

Trump missed a golden opportunity to dig in to Hillary over the emails during the cyber security question. All he would have had to do was say that if cyber security is in question, the way In which she handled the sensitive data on the servers leave no doubt that she is unqualified to handle such responsibilities. What good are firewalls and the like if the people with the keys copy and spread the info behind them as they see fit?

Hillary won if you want a politician, Trump won if you want a businessman.

I have no idea why people think politicians are better presidents, none of our founding fathers were professional politicians. None of our great president's were, either.

Trump looked temperamental and Clinton looked robotic and out of touch.

America lost.

The first 30 minutes were the best. Trump destroyed her on trade and NAFTA

unreasonable searches and seizures
unreasonable is the key word here.

>the enemies know that and they have shifted into terrorism

That's right. Abdul and and the boys got together after they'd put the camels down for the night. There was a spirited debate over whether to go strategic nuclear or non-conventional. It was close but they eventually settled on non-conventional.

When she started harping on about stiffing the little guy he should have brought up the topic of her real estate scandals, talk about stiffing the little guys.

He agreed with almost everything she said, then added his two cents.
Aside from this being a clever ploy by CNN you really should pay more attention to how the debate was structured and the semiotics behind each candidates response.

That's exactly what happened in 9/11 and 5 years later they are still fighting it. They are fighting the same enemy with a different name.

Lol whites aren't subject to stop and frisk

He wasn't. This debate isn't gonna change anyone's minds. The media will portray Clinton as the winner who own Trump. And the mod himself is biased towards Hillary.

40 minutes in and Trump's weakness is that he merely focused too much on defending himself which at times can sound rather pathetic.

Clinton, shrugging off the whole email scandal as simply a "mistake" was a wise move on her part to move the debate away from it. She also tries sounding smart by calling such mention "a bait and switch".

Trump's overall demaneour for the first 40 minutes at least do seem quite composed despite him taking the bait from Hillary or the mod. This also ends up to his disadvantage as he isn't really able to articulate on core issues rather well and end up perhaps less competent than Hillary.

Here is to hoping that Trump is merely saving his ammo for later debates or is simply luring Hillary into a false sense of security. He played the media so who is to say he will not play her?

On Hillary's side the way she handed the email is good, followed by laying out bait for Trump to bite on to make him appear weak. She also does try to appeal to the middle class and create a sort of dichotomy between the rich and them to appear to be in solidarity with them. But she didn't really offer any hard hitting facts(despite her claim to) that would sway votes. Her demaeour also overall fits to her advantage by remaining calm and composed whilst Trump's need to assert dominance may create the impression of irrationality.

Whether she can indeed hold on in the proceeding debates remain to be seen. She certainly held her ground here(again first 40 minutes) but all of Trump's supposed weakness may be a superbait all together

Trump got rolled and no amount of online poll rigging will fix that. Trump looked like someone who should be diagnosed with MR today.

>trump was aggressive and interrupted Hillary

These are two of his selling points:

We're tired of pantywaist effeminate liberals.

We're tried of lying people (especially progressive women) speaking.

>He didn't attack her or defend himself.

She fired everything she had and even shit they straight up made up for propaganda. And we're still here asking who won. This is essentially that scene from the original, good Independence Day where they fire the nuke at the ship. They were celebrating a direct hit before letting the smoke clear and realizing their most powerful weapon was unsuccessful. Unless there's some sort of the wall card up her sleeve, it could be ugly; so long as he was restraining.

>Hillary sounded presidential

Yes she did. She did a great job of clearly repeating easy to remember talking points that have been used in great quantity for the last year. She sounded like a politician. This can be either a selling point or handicap, depending on the individual.

No ground was gained or lost tonight.