Why would you brag about dodging taxes in front of millions of people? Was it autism?

Why would you brag about dodging taxes in front of millions of people? Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/mojo/2012/04/top-tax-dodging-companies-politicians
cnbc.com/amp/2016/08/14/tim-cook-addresses-apples-us-taxes-says-no-repatriation-without-fair-rate.html
web.archive.org/web/20160927033258/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/26/trump-sniffles-presidential-debate-clinton-hofstra
youtube.com/watch?v=u6qoupOSBak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you call Marco lil Marco?
Why would you not pander to Mexicans?
Why would you say that you would bomb the shit out of terrorists?

It's because we don't expect him to be the perfect politician. We don't want him to be a politician.

Why do you expect out of a clown candidate/Clinton shill?

Because he didn't break any laws doing it and he openly admits the tax system in America is fucked and counter-intuitive and needs to be fixed.

>Damage control

Fuck even Cred Forums can't fucking defend him at this point, this is gold.

i hope he loses too

>trump did bad
"no, he did bad on purpose, we want him to do bad" - you, you fucking retard

His only real option was to deflect and mention one of the hundreds of instances of Hillary's corruption but instead he just admitted it.

Sure he's not as corrupt but his debate skills were crap just now. The other republican candidates he destroyed in prior debates must be super light weights compared to Shillary.

We all want him to be a politician

This.

hilldog shills BTFO

lulz

>Because I'm smart
YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Who the fuck would pay them if they dont have to?

Why the fuck have you equated being patriotic to paying taxes? Who are you that goes to your accounted and tells him to not reduce his tax burden so that he can pay as much as he can to the federal gov?

You either truly believe people should donate money to the gov in their spare time or you realise its something no one wants to do and if you were able to not pay it you wouldnt.

I wonder which camp americans fall into?

She's been in office her entire adult life writing the laws. Trump abides by the laws.

Folks, if she has a problem with people not paying taxes, she should have rewritten the laws.

Also wtf, captcha asked me to select all boxes that contained an airplane. Literally all the boxes contained an airplane.

if he did something wrong why hasn't he been charged with a crime?

>Because he didn't break any laws doing it and he openly admits the tax system in America is fucked and counter-intuitive and needs to be fixed.

This.

OP's premise is stupid, a tendentious take like CNN's "*racial* profiling" which Scott Adams called out as dishonest.

OP = one of those phony "evenhanded" shills.

What else would he do?

Apologizing for things makes you seem weak, and he couldn't deny dodging taxes. Better to embrace it and bask in his own magnificent villainy like Dick Cheney.

>maybe they didn't do a good enough job for me to pay them
>a "very against police" judge
>wrong wrong wrong
>the wealthy will create more jobs and expand their businesses

He should have just prepared properly. He slipped way too much tonight.

He should of spun his tax-dodging by saying that he did what he did because he was legally allowed to and of elected he would keep tax rates the same but close the loopholes for the wealthy and corporations.

He dodged them because it is smart she make the loopholes because shes a crook.

I think he was trying to communicate that the tax system is fucked and since he has to do whats best for his business he took any tax break he could get, however he didn't have time to communicate this idea further so now some will project him as the stereotypical Shylock merchant.

However the debate was basically aimed at GOTCHA arguments and not legitimate points after the trade discussion. However Hillarys whole talk about keeping the status quo with international relations, that is failing the US, showed her as weak and out of touch. However the questions were clearly not in Trump's favor as were the moderators "frequency of fact checks" for each side.

Only idiots and poor people pay taxes. You are literally supporting a corrupt government when you do.

This too. If its illegal he would be behind bars. He isnt so its not illegal

>hurr morally wrong
Yeah, go make some laws on morals then cunt, untilthen peopel will do what is as close to the law as they can.

While youre at it, why dont you go donate some money to your local member of congress, its where your taxes will go, but why stop at taxes, some private donations make you an even better citizen!

You also have to understand the intelligence of your average American watching the debate.

None of these debates are super policy specific. It's all general so idiots can wrap their minds around it.

Tax is theft. Tax evasion is not a crime.

Why would you pay a man before throwing him out of the white house?

Same reason killers return to the scene of a crime.

Same reason some criminals when brought in for questioning subtly taunt the police when they think they can't be touched.

It's a bit unsettling.

Made him look alpha as fuck.

Every post that uses the word "dodge" in this thread is by a CTR shill.

"Tax dodging" implies dishonesty, which Trump made no admission whatsoever of.

Rather he lawfully minimized his taxes as every intelligent American does.

And every intelligent person who watched the debate knows that.

The shills want to spin it a different way, however. Dishonestly, as is their wont.

They should all be shot.

The worst part was when he admitted to screwing his workers and proudly declared he wanted the housing market to crash. I hope he drops out after this embarrassment.

There is no law that says you need to pay taxes, so why would he?

>The worst part was when he admitted to screwing his workers and proudly declared he wanted the housing market to crash. I hope he drops out after this embarrassment.

Someone should put a bullet in your head, shill.

>If its illegal he would be behind bars. He isnt so its not illegal

>"Will release my taxes, against the advice of my lawyers, if she releases the emails."

>"against the advice of my lawyers"

Why would lawyers, as opposed to PR people, advise him not to release his taxes?

If it's legal then as a business person he should do it. If he or any other businessman tried to be "ethical" by giving whatever arbitrary amount they deem fair to the government, they'd be destroyed by the competition which doesn't. He should have made far more emphasis on his point on his responsibilities as a businessman, the legality of it, and the fact that if the current state of tax affairs is harmful, it's not the responsibility of business people to clean up the mess politicians have made, but he's trying to do it anyway.

>doesn't pay any federal income taxes
because i'm smart
>screws over his contractors/employees
that's BUSINESS
>trumped up trickle down
I'M VERY PROUD OF THAT

Why would you brag about paying taxes to a system that leaves you with poisoned water, shitty roads, and dead people on the Middle East?

Hillshill, got a little secret for ya.

The 1% doesn't pay taxes. Donnie's up front about it. Hill's not.

motherjones.com/mojo/2012/04/top-tax-dodging-companies-politicians

Also, watch Clinton Cash.

Its commentary on a broken system full of loopholes people jump the fuck through like crazy. He wants to fix it. This is something that you would say in business circles. You idiots are just out of touch with how much you have fucked up the country.

>evades taxes
>"the taxes are too high folks, we're being crushed by them, the government cant use them. Sad!"

He's done anyway.

This.
It would have been an extremely simple thing to do, but instead Trump actually lost his shit at this point and the next 10 minutes were horrendous.
Which made me think that he didn't actually prepare for this at all.
As in he just walked in and lived completely in the moment.

He doesn't even have that many openings which Hillary can attack, that's why we see so many personal attacks from her side.
Yet he failed to even cover the simple subject of those taxes.

But I'm 100% certain that he learned a whole lot from this debate and is going to up his game a lot in the future.

>this man doesn't pay us all his money to do god knows what with like all you idiots do
>hes a bad bad man

You know if he didn't have the shitty dead animal on his head and actually grew that beard he'd actually look pretty dignified. It would all go away every time he opened his mouth, but at least he wouldn't look so fucking embarrassing.

>The worst part was when he admitted to screwing his workers
When? He said they were paid and the architect likely didn't do the promised job agreed on the contract.

hes got the best words believe me

SNIFFFFFFFFFF

becuase he has big bad scary skellingtons in his closet like hillary said didnt you hear

using lawful exemptions is not tax dodging

Anyone who pays more taxes than they are required to is a fucking moron.

Why are you posting this in every thread?

If he had said that he would have rightly been called out for saying something completely contrary to the tax plan he's actually proposed.

fucking trump shills are out in force tonight, gaming polls, making shit up about what trump probably meant SNIFFFFFFFFFF

Leaf

Hey (you).

why would you talk about dodging taxes when half of your economic plan is about debt?

he's openly saying "I don't pay my fair share, you should pay it for me"

Cause he full bred 100 % USA Alpha. No Taxation Without Representation Bitch

that can be your opinion and that's fine, but the millions of people making low incomes and paying a significant portion of it in taxes being told they're idiots is not going to help make them vote for him.

He's currently being charged with a fraudulent "university" and loli rape, moron.

How is it dodging taxes? Fix the tax code if you don't want people to find a way around it. There's a reason why companies have legal and accounting departments

Because it can be instantly spun that his actionswere a failure of the political establishment lawmakers, whom Clinton II perfectly embodies in all but gender stereotyping.

FPBP
P
B
P

this is why he's doing well and those bureaucrats are still scratching their heads

You can lawfully do a ton of wrong, unethical shit. Most people would agree that ultra rich people ought to pay their fair share of taxes. Just because he lawfully avoided his tax obligation doesn't make it good and ok

>calling his performance "commentary"

sure is damage control in here

That isn't what he says. He has said over and over that the tax code needs revamped, and loopholes need to disappear.

The problem is he is not good at articulating these things when he's put on the spot. That is his major downfall.

giving money to charity and then spending the charity money on personal expenses is still illegal

>Itemizing = dodging

nigger you are stupid.

Drummptnigga is a fraud anyways, and I have no evidence to back that up but it's true. I can't wait to lick Hillary's clit and massage her pussy while bill fucks a monglian chick on the same bed.

>says he followed the law
>w w why would he do that?

When you kids are old enough to work and have to pay for your own bills, believe me, you'll avoid paying taxes as much as you can, especially when you reach pay levels where they scalp at least a third of your check.

Too bad he didn't articulate that during the debate, cancuck.

get away with it if you can. right?

>if yes, trump
>if no, hillary

Tax avoidance isn't the same as tax dodging you fucking morons. You're encouraged by the goddamn IRS to do as much of it as you can. Fucking idiots all of you Christ on the cross.

>making shit up
I took notes on what they both said in the entire debate.
He said in response to Hillary claiming an architect was cheated on his pay and didn't receive the exact amount promised that he likely didn't do the full job required in the contract.
He also said he did pay those people, this was discussed during the part where he talked about the old post office construction.

Sorry that you couldn't pay attention.

You're completely missing the point.

Average to low income people can't afford all those lawyers and accountants, so they don't have those ways of getting through loopholes. To them, for Trump to stand there and say "I don't pay any taxes because I'm smart," it's basically saying "all of you are idiots who are paying even though I get off for free."

People who do pay income taxes and can't afford a team of lawyers to help them evade it aren't going to take kindly to that.

For the yens.

you evaded taxes too if you didn't pay 100%

it's hilarious that a non-american has to rally losers on an internet forum to stuff a poll in order to prop up the cognitive dissonance of trumplets

it's so perfectly Cred Forums, and it's fucking great

What he should have said is that he would have no problem paying if the tax rates were fair. This is something other people, like Tim Cook have said they would do, and would help support his economic plan if he brought this up.

cnbc.com/amp/2016/08/14/tim-cook-addresses-apples-us-taxes-says-no-repatriation-without-fair-rate.html

Is there something wrong with avoiding taxes?

I firmly refuse to participate in the economic system set up by the globalist kike Rothschild "federal" reserve. I've gone to the length of not owning property or vehicles and never being gainfully employed on paper for the sake of avoiding taxation and being wrangled into that bullshit. I am essentially a NEET, a hermit for the sake of my principles.

For a man running for president to express that he feels no shame for using the system set in place by these pieces of shit to avoid playing their game is a very beautiful thing to me.

>giving money to charity and then spending the charity money on personal expenses is still illegal
If they're talking about the painting the money used was going to charity and it was technically a donation. Also the Trump Foundation isn't a charity so it's not illegal in any way.

The leaf is right.

my sides are in orbit. what a great night to be alive.

>1 post by this ID

he is a ctr shill using a vpn, report for spam and move on.

retard

they don't pay taxes and if they do they are superior levels of dumb.
I was poorfag once too and my tax return as always more than I paid in all year.

hillary supporter here

she lost

I'm 19 and I have a long way to go before I pay taxes so it's irrelavent to me. But I would pay as much as I can in taxes so I can support the funding for minorities and helping refugees once I get my international relations degree and work with the UN.

>Average to low income people
don't pay income taxes, they get tax refunds

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Unfortunately, a lot of people in this country think that the government is some benevolent and well-managed entity that will provide more positive benefits for society than you would if you had your cash.

I feel like this was one of about a dozen points where he had something better and more meaningful to say, but got lost in trying to defend himself and simultaneously insult clinton.

If he didn't pay federal taxes, it means he earned exemptions of some kind--otherwise they'd be coming after him for tax evasion, yes? What kind of exemptions did he get? Did he donate to charities? Did he provide public services? He really should have brought that up instead of "that makes me smart"...

His later point about how the money would have been squandered is quite valid, but he'd have to back that up with examples of how he made better use of his money than the federal government would have.

He didn't.

Still voting for Gary Johnson.

>Also the Trump Foundation isn't a charity
then why does he keep saying it is?

you might be interested in something called the Clinton Foundation. They donate about 10% of donations. Seems pretty sketch

>Still voting for Gary Johnson.

you do that, japan.
you do that.

First of all you are still a shill and secondly hes an honest and good businessman.

>Is there something wrong with avoiding taxes?

Legally, no. PR-wise, definitely.

Many people get their paychecks later this week. If she had followed up with "This Friday, when you look at your tax deduction, just remember that this guy over here is smarter than you," that would have been interesting.

He's a marine stationed in Okinawa. He's been in like every fucking thread tonight.

>reduces tax revenue freeing up his buying power to spend on high cost items that in turn drive the economy as opposed to giving his money to the government which only returns 80% of it to takers and some tax payers

I don't expect him to be "perfect" but I do expect him to have JUST A TOUCH of humility and awareness.

>muh fair share

Clinton wants to raise the estate tax to 65% on the wealthy. You would think this is all part of her plan to get the rich to pay their fair share of course but wait

>Bill and Hillary Clinton have long supported an estate tax… That doesn’t mean they want to pay it. To reduce the tax pinch, the Clintons are using financial planning strategies befitting the top 1 percent of U.S. households in wealth. These moves, common among multimillionaires, will help shield some of their estate from the tax that now tops out at 40 percent of assets upon death. The Clintons created residence trusts in 2010 and shifted ownership of their New York house into them in 2011, according to federal financial disclosures and local property records.

Its almost as if people do what they can to avoid taxes. Trump should have honed in on this like a hawk. Embarassing that she can rant on about fair shares etc while doing this. The hypocrisy is painful. At least trump is upfront and simply says he does what he can to keep as much of his money as possible as any reasonable person (and as hilary) would do.

I dont get how you can have such a support base based on class warfare and pull this shit

>People who do pay income taxes and can't afford a team of lawyers to help them evade it aren't going to take kindly to that.

and yet they elect people that write those very laws.. dumb fuckers aren't they?

A

FUCKING

DOT

Hi CTR

I guess you pay no taxes shill

Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is legal, prudent, and smart business

I hope he paid ZERO taxes, his tax bill does not effect my life at all

it was part of the script. it's all a shit show, you faggots.

they're so shady that they have an amazing reputation among charities, I know

but we aren't talking about how great hilary is, we're talking about donny using charity money to pay his legal fees

It isn't, I don't know where your getting sources that Trump says it is.
>The foundation was founded in 1988. It is registered as based in Woodbury, Nassau County, New York, at the address of the foundation's accountant. Its original purpose was reportedly to give away proceeds from the book Trump: The Art of the Deal by Trump and Tony Schwartz
Still not a charity even if it does make charitable contributions.

i know plenty of people who dodge taxes and its not because they're stupid or evil.

for most Americans, i dont think its the matter of taxation, we just dont want the government to waste our tax dollars. for example, when we found out that they built a fuckin huge natural gas fueling station in afghanistan(i think) for nothing more than political purposes, we got pretty upset

If you're making about 10,000 a year in the US you are paying income tax. You get a refund for amounts over your liability that were withdrawn from your pay. Refunds don't mean you didn't pay any income tax.

>Marine
oh, no wonder he is throwing his vote away.

Well, that could be why he's being audited.

>If its illegal he would be behind bars. He isnt so its not illegal

The same could be said about Clinton and her emails.

You know charities do more than just take money that was given to them and then give it to someone else? They teach people how to be self-sufficient. They provide services, like labor or medical aid. Jesus Christ, you guys get so caught up in Breitbart headlines that your brains shut off.

Have you ever filed an income tax return? It's a nightmare and anyone with half a brain is trying to lower their tax burden. People spend their money much more wisely than government, generally.

>Trumpshills: "we want a severely flawed person to be president"
WTF?

I will, by mail.

I'm a registered voter in Oklahoma.

>Average to low income people can't afford all those lawyers and accountants, so they don't have those ways of getting through loopholes.

Average to low income people don't have loopholes. Everyone who fits that description is either paying a negative effective rate, is ineligible for the AMT, or is better off taking the standard deduction.

If you could legally dodge taxes would you do it?
Yeah.
Stop being retarded.

No one has an obligation to pay taxes if they don't have to.

So you are throwing away a vote? Might as well not vote at all. Why waste the time?

thank you for the wiki definition

click "private foundation" and check that one, while you're at it, and scroll down to USA

The only gov that isnt wasteful is small gov. your federal government is wasteful and very generous with money it collects and to think that donating more to feed it will lead it to getting into shape is comical

Hurrrrr
It's past your bedtime.

because only cucks pay taxes

if you actually pay taxes you should just kill yourself

trump just won the nigger vote

He could have said:
>I followed the letter of the law.
>Senator Clinton wrote the law
would have been massive BTFO but missed it.

>I was against the war
>Clinton voted for the war
and again and again.

good equivalence

>First I was Illary but then I:

web.archive.org/web/20160927033258/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/26/trump-sniffles-presidential-debate-clinton-hofstra

It's 86.9%, and the financials backing that up are public and audited. Care to try again, lil' cuck?

he should have said "that WOULD make me smart" instead of what he said

overall doesn't matter

We are being raided by other boards, not really by shills. You are now aware that Cred Forums in painfully more liberal than you thought.

He should have redirected. He needed to point out that income tax doesn't pay for roads, it doesn't pay for bridges, and it doesn't pay for schools. All it does is go toward paying the debt owned to the (((Federal Reserve))).

when my total paid tax was $5600 and my return was $8800, I didn't pay taxes. I profited.

Taxes are a private matter. Her emails are matters of national security, not to mention treason. It is a tool to bring attention to her scandals.
And if he is continually being audited, that means they aren't finding anything!

how much do I need to donate for an ambassadorship for japan?

"Perfect" people have fucked up the country.

You mean the case that got tossed? Due to extreme lack of evidence and the civil suit?

Trump and clinton were both for the iraq war for the same reason: bush lied about weapons of mass destruction. He should've said that instead of just lying about it

Except he's running for a position in which he'll draw a salary (and other benefits) for the rest of his life from the tax payer.

Not to mention all the projects he wants to engage in with your money, and I'm guessing you have less to spare than he does.

Sure, you're a manry american man marine

Fucking slant-eyed gook

this is where Trump turns into a massive failure at debates. He could have actually countered the fact that he refused to pay certain contractors bc he was not happy with the work, construction defect litigation is incredibly common, and no one should be forced to pay for substandard work. then snipe back with somothing like: If your one little failed foray into business, White water development corp, had actually gotten to the house buidling part of the development, you most likely would have been involved in some construction defect litigation too.

But, no, he can't fucking articulate any points, and petty namecalling doesnt score points with the indys.

Then you got credits of some kind or else were overpaid.

its so corrupt the IRS won't even let them exist under normal charitable tax structure

It was a super pac that spent 6 million dollars called Correct the Record

He's trying to lose on purpose. You idiots don't get it even when he's making it obvious.

>He talked about real plans and policy
Actually he just kept talking about the problems he plans to fix, like the jobs going overseas, how china screws us, and how early withdrawl from Iraq led to the formation of ISIS (actually it was the black site prisons but whatevs).... without ever really getting around to saying what he'll do about it.

Except for one thing about a tax plan. He has some kind of tax plan. I don't understand anything about it other than he has one and Clinton hates it.

Everything else, he just sort of gets lost trying to get around to his point while his mouth is full of defensive rhetoric and trying to make hillary look as bad as he is. I mean, I think he had important points to make but he never got around to them for all the shittalking he did.

liar.

So Dishonorabu.

>why would you do whats best for yourself and your family

What smart wealthy person does not? If the law allows it, is it wrong?

if taxes are private matters then why did he throw a tantrump about romney not releasing his in 2012?

He did use the classic "let me lose" tactic of agreeing with his opposition three or four times. For a classic example of this, watch Sanders debate Clinton. All the things they agree about will shortly become the points the victor uses to lure support away from the loser.

You'll note she did not once admit to agreeing with him; a much stronger way to present yourself in a debate.

I hope every american who's upset at him for this doesn't accept their yearly returns

1st point: true, go to a hood sometime
2nd point: true?
3rd point: not sure,could be true or false
4th point: absolutely true, that dr okunga or something

Saying "Because I'm smart" is not the best way to convey it to millions of poorfag voters

because it's literally retarded paying taxes in the US these days.

You're paying to have these people fuck you.

I pay a lot of fucking money in taxes every fucking year and get literally nothing out of it

>Blah blah tax dodge.
>"Allow me to explain the loopholes that I took advantage of that politicians like Hillary allow to pass."
All you heard was tax evasion? Are you fucking for real?

>At least trump is upfront and simply says he does what he can to keep as much of his money as possible

He's too fucking honest.
He even mentioned that earlier in his speeches.
He had given an honest answer and got fucked because of it.
This is another one of those cases. This was a very easily salvageable situation and he royally fucked it up and I'm sure he's going to get hit hard left and right because of it.
Also people aren't going to understand the finer points of tax avoidance, they just see it as a rich guy not giving them his tax money.

Of course it's possible that he's playing 4D astral backgammon here, but I doubt it.
He just can't articulate his points on the spot worth shit at the moment and it's a PR disaster.

The law doesn't define what's right and wrong. The law can be unjust. Unless you think that taxation in general is unjust, in which case the law would also be unjust, then there's a moral norm of fairness that would oblige everyone to pay their fair amount of taxes to support society.

He's already said the same thing many times, shill

That's one thing he was right about. They don't use the tax money for any good. Taxation is theft in this context. There's ways to use the current law to avoid paying these taxes. He is simply intelligent enough to use these avenues. It takes money to travel these avenues though. But again, he is intelligent for avoiding the immoral taxation.

>throwing away a vote
No, you are throwing away my vote.

I'm going to vote for the one candidate I can say is both competent, not criminal, and cares about the people of the country.

You are throwing away my vote by choosing either of the major party candidates, knowing that neither of them have your best interests in mind; fully aware that one is a cutthroat, biggoted businessman who will sell us out for the best price and fully aware that the other is a murderer, a liar, and an embezeller of taxpayer dollars.

Vote for a candidate you actually want to, not one you think you have to.

>1 post by this ID

damn Trump really rekt Shillary didn't he

Hes too fucking honest. Look at pic related. She grilled him on this in the debate and i got this off her website.

What fucking sensible business owner sees a worker just leaving and needing to train a replacement as anything but an inconvenience? Having to pay two people and only getting one person worth of work isnt inconvenient?

Something i truly do marvel at in this election, some common sense things have been said but turned into talking points for the other side. It legitimately makes no sense

because no one wants to pay taxes

it's a stupid thing to accuse him of

homie, i'm a new mexican who lived here when gary johnson was governor.

he was pretty fucking lousy and ineffective.

bragging about not paying taxes is what started the country in the first place

>He just can't articulate his points on the spot worth shit at the moment and it's a PR disaster.

this. if only we could put a guy with Trump's temperament up there who could combine it with the ability to strike back in logical and eloquent fashion

> bearded trump
COMSTOCK?
youtube.com/watch?v=u6qoupOSBak

>What fucking sensible business owner sees a worker just leaving and needing to train a replacement as anything but an inconvenience? Having to pay two people and only getting one person worth of work isnt inconvenient?

Because, kiddo, we have a think in America called the Family and Medical Leave Act. It's just another business expense that you account for.

It's like saying, "GOSH PAYING RENT SURE IS INCONVENIENT WHY CAN'T I JUST RUN MY BUSINESS FOR FREE OUT OF THIS SPACE I DON'T OWN."

No one says that, because it's fucking retarded. Rent is unavoidable, pregnancy is unavoidable if you want to, you know, keep having more humans.

"In his first term, he vetoed 200 bills —many of them spending bills, which he labeled as profligate. The state Democrats made defeating Johnson their top priority in 1998, but he won anyway."

Sounds like the majority of New Mexicans liked him enough.

I recall reading some article out of England that discussed how women there were benefiting from free medical school paid by the government, but dropping out of the medical care sector workforce after only 5 or 10 years working as a doctor in order to start families. after the kids were old enough, many female doctors in England had not returned to practice medicine. The government and the tax paying citizens lose out on the freebies these women get bc they don't return the free education with a lifetime of work.

>expense

kek, you wanna know how i know you dont run a business? That you think this shit is free and doesnt interrupt the business in anyway . Good ol gov programs paying for this, its a good thing we have these infinite wells of gov money.

>pregnancy is unavoidable
kek

Yeah this is the kinda stuff that you can't say out loud.
Which is retarded. Because that's 100% true.
Or at least you can't say this shit out loud until you're at the top.
He's at the top in the business world, but this isn't that world and he needs to learn how to work the PR thing.
I thought that he already got a hang of it, but this debate didn't go too well.

But there's still plenty of time for him to get the hang of it and I did hear him saying off cameras.
>This was very educational for me.
And I bet it was and he probably took a lot home from this.

There's something similar going on around here regarding the medical sector.
I remember this nurse or some damn medical thing, who could have dropped out of the workforce for the next 6 years and could have pulled full salary during that.
She did have some kids, but I'm not sure if it was related.
But that field sure as fuck can be exploited to hell and back.

he shouldve said

i exploited the system and i know how to stop that

I know Australians are famously retarded, but where exactly did I say that I "think this shit is free"? Is it where I said "it's just another business expense?"

Does "expense" mean "free" down there? I know things are all topsy turvy in upsidedownland, but I thought words would at least mean the same.

And I hate to break it to you, but you were the result of an unavoidable pregnancy.

New Mexico's an incumbent kind of state. We also reelected Susana Martinez, who is by all accounts completely worthless, racist and has accomplished literally nothing for the state.

Gary Johnson made New Mexico the number one state (per capita) for for-profit prisons. It's something that he was bizarrely proud of.

Theres no issue in having kids, theres issue in thinking your boss or gov needs to subsidise it and help you like does who thinks business should simply write it off as an expense to not have person doing anywork on the payroll

The follow through was so money "I work within the laws of the nation. You've had 30 years to change them, why didn't you?" And he talked about tax havens overseas, everyone got the point that Trump has a record of winning and Killary has been in public office 3 decades and couldn't cite a single accomplishment that she is proud of. Trump wins the day.

Easily there, Mr. 1910's industrialist. Did you know that people are also getting paid to literally take a shit on the clock too?

Better get after those fucking freeloaders!

From what I understand he was talking about not showing his taxes under Audit.

Which is kind of like a con-artist saying he's going to make a great investigator.

What do you think Trump has in mind?
Less privitization?

There's nothing to defend. Him being able to dodge taxes just shows that our current politicians are retarded. It shows that the current system is flawed and needs to be fixed.

He also stated how businesses are keeping their money out of the country because taxes are ridiculously high.

And that bringing them down would incorporate millions/billions of more dollars back to our country.

That was his point, taxes high, other countries fucking us in the ass by taking advantage, businesses keeping their money away from that. At least he was honest about not paying the taxes as opposed to keeping money abroad.

>our current politicians
>our
Fuck off leaf.

Oh, I'm not in favor of trump at all. I'm probably going to vote for Jill Stein.

>GREEN

Whatever he did was within the confines of the law though. You're trying to spin it like it's legal but that he should just know better than to do stuff that people might not like.

That's not how business works if you want to succeed. If I own a sandwich shop, and you own a sandwich shop, but I know how to legally avoid paying much tax, while you blindly just pay the maximum amount of tax that you can pay, I'm going to end up forcing you out of business. This becomes an exponentially larger competition/problem when dealing with larger corporations handling larger amounts of money.

I agree that it's a topic that most simple Americans will not understand and will come to the same conclusion you did, "WHY HE DO THAT!?!?!" but in a way he's making a clever point which is that the tax laws are a mess.

Yeah, I've voted green or third party for every presidential election since 2000.

I'm assuming that since you're in the marines, this is probably your first election, maybe second.

>the system is messed up and that's bad
>but it's fine for me to participate in something that is bad, because I didn't make it bad
>see look how smart I am

No. If there's a corrupt system in place and you try to say on the one hand that it's bad and corrupt, then on the other willingly take advantage of it and defend it as "smart," there is no way to avoid looking like a hypocrite.

If Trump thinks it's wrong, he shouldn't have engaged in it, or else he can rightly be called a hypocrite. But it's really quite clear he doesn't think it's wrong, since his tax plan would reduce the taxes he and others in his position would pay. He clearly doesn't think he *should* pay taxes and you have to do some real mental gymnastics to pretend otherwise.

Why do you think I am in the marines? I teach English conversation.

The last two I voted for Obama; my mistake. I abstained for Dubya's re-election and wasn't old enough before that.

IT IS YOUR HONOR AND DUTY AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO DODGE AS MUCH TAXES AS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU DISAGREE WITH THE POLICIES YOU DIDNT GET TO CHOOSE