WTF TRUMP ACTUALLY WON

Shill this everywhere

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Major traditionally libtard websites are actually reporting TRUMP as winner, despite a baby bitch performance

It doesn't matter who really won, giving off the perception of winning is what matters

Act according pol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657

TRIGGER CENK

i hope you know, that there are like 3 threads right now to manipulate this poll?
also only in november it will count to have voters.

No one is rigging the poll by the way. It is a CTR funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Cred Forums

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

This is the time poll. It's already over. You're thinking of the cnbc poll.

>A disclaimer: Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.

stop shilling. He got rekt

quads confirm truth, austria a shit and a mistake

>hey guys swamp this poll gogogogo
>not rigged

Hillary had to have an awe inspiring fucking fantastic debate to get her numbers up. Maybe beating trump won't do it.

this

>hey user come vote for who you think won
>rigged
kys faggot

>implying youre side isn't doing the same thing

All this means is we have a bigger base of people to "swamp" polls than you do, which also translated to actual enthusiasm to vote.

Face it, the election is over. Say it with me:

PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Literally OP:
>It doesn't matter who really won, giving off the perception of winning is what matters

>generic plebbit tier meme
>not understanding shitposting will carry trump to the whitehouse

You dumb nigger.
There's maybe a few thousand people on this board right now. (and that might be generous)
Those polls are open to millions of people worldwide. You honestly, unironically think this small outpost of Trump supporters can significantly skew those polls when people ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLANET are voting in them.
Hey, believe me, we would skew them if we could, but you're giving a handful of Trump supporters on a Kenyan tetherball board a little too much credit.

Lester Holt won that debate

>Hurrr we are using bots to generate thousands votes for our guy
>Hey guys all these votes are legit
>Hey guys our guy won

Being this fucking retarded.

>Cred Forums raids are characteristic of the general population

I love this meme

Trump destroys people just by being on stage next to them. Look what he did to Jeb Bush.

Yes, you are fucking retarded.
You think we're all armed with bots to rig online polls.
Does it hurt being this stupid? I mean like actually, physically hurt?

>voting in a poll is rigging it

GUYS LET'S RIG THE ELECTION BY VOTING FOR TRUMP

>valid results are characteristic of online polls

marblecakealsothegame