How can Americans defend this? This shit will actually kill you

How can Americans defend this? This shit will actually kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNDsJmmj3L0
baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog.html/?scrollto=ICE-017
handfulofsand.com/blog/archives/002914.html
baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog.html/
sonicdrivein.com/menu/161-frozen-zone-tm
consumerist.com/2009/01/21/delicious-2600-calorie-baskin-robbins-milkshake-is-the-worst-food-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>contains:
>crustaceans

Europoors jealous bevause their food isn't nearly as nutritious

>38g of protein
/fit/ approved bulking food.

It's a quart (liter) of ice cream drink. Did you expect it to be something they feed the old folks at the nursing home to keep them regular?

While we're giving out all these amazing tips, people probably shouldn't eat two pounds of butter in one sitting, either.

>How can Americans defend this?

This is what deregulation looks like.

wait wait

> contains: diabeetus

serving size = 1 quart

I buy six of these when they're on sale and bring them home and freeze them so that I can eat them throughout the week.

I also believe they had a promotion for 2-for-1 shakes on a certain day.

All it needs is 2oz of vodka and its complete.

Were are the Crustaceans in that?

2600 calories plz tell me thats shopped

that's like 200 grams of tunafish, and that's only 200cal

100% of all people who drink water will die. Checkatheists, m8.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DNDsJmmj3L0

We have merged with metformin to transcend sugar.

Because we don't give a shit about living

The jew wants us fat like cattle.

Lean and mean. Fat and happy.

have you ever had one

Thinking we eat Mexican cookies.

trump is against oreos. no more oreos.
if you hate oreos too, vote for trump.

>Trans Fat

Triggered! Able-ist bigot scum!

how will that kill me?

i regularly eat full digiornos supreme pizzas by myself
just about 2k cal

i'm just on the edge of an underweight bmi

all it takes is the smallest amount of self control.

Yes user, thanks for reminding us how big the standard large cup size is. Now if only they would implement the gallon cups

Don't order it. I'm good with black coffee. If I wanna get crazy I add flavored creamer. Anything else is too sugary and gives me headaches.

But it's 90% calcium and 80% iron....doesn't that mean it's good?

>only 200cal
You're not gonna make it.

Are you implying that the UK has no over the top "Once every few months" foods that aren't horrifically unhealthy?

I know scotland for sure does.

How can Europoors defend this? This shit will actually kill you.

> crustaceans
WTF?

No activated almonds?

Look at all those vitamins and minerals.
That shit's healthy as fuck.

We don't have that here.

And I am all for unhealthy drinks as long as the nutrition facts areavailable to people. If someone chooses to drink that why the fuck should I care?

Gary Johnson 2016

digiorno sucks. red baron master race reporting

what the actual fuck

keep sucking down sausage rolls and meatpies, mate.

this shit is fake as fuck that literally says a half pound of sugar

baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog.html/?scrollto=ICE-017

It's bad but not that bad

>2.5 grams trans fat
Jesus Christ, poor arteries.

If you had 3 a day for 5 years, you would have a heart attack and die.

can you feel it now

>38 grams of protein
Damn, now I know what I need to eat to get big.

>2600 calories
>Literally over the daily caloric intake of grown ass man
>Contains crustaceans
>Half of that is literally lard the other sugar an salt
HOW IS THIS LEGAL dont tell this is the oreo shake mcdonnals sells internationally.

>333 carbs

Holy Moses

this fuckers are good as shit i buy one every day after work

Fuck you man I only ate like 500 calories and walked 2 miles today..

>38 g of protein for 2600 calories
You can get that much from 3 egg whites which is like 130 calories, fuck off dyel.

BIN THAT OREO SHAKE

>not Freshcetta

Go kill yourself

>not using your intelligence to make informed decisions about what you eat

Adapt or die. The law forces these companies to release this information, thus you can read and make an informed decision.

If you don't want to die from a heart attack at 40, don't fucking eat this shit. There's plenty of healthy diet info online.

don't eat it then nigga

stupid fat fuck

t. Fatass

my nigga

So what?
Are you so fucking cucked you need the government to ban all unhealthy foods, that you can't take responsibility for what you stuff your fat arse with?
I bet you voted remain as well

>worrying about death when it's inevitable

im not even fat i only weigh 280 and im big boned

So you eat one meal per day? That's not very american desu

>eating egg whites on a bulk
You aren't gonna make it either bruh.

GET OUT GOMMIE!

There's nothing wrong with that I buy them during the weekend and work it out. You Europeans wouldn't understand when it comes to health.

>i only weigh 280

Looks like a good source of vitamins and minerals.

>7 times more sugar than the maximum limit.

What the actual fuck.

A 16 oz chocolate shake from whataburger has 12 g of fat. This has 135 fucking grams.

Sure, that stuff is really bad for you, but I gotta be honest. I bet it tastes amazing.

Amerifats have gone too far

>He thinks getting fat will make him get bigger faster
1.4 grams of proteins per kg of bodyweight per day is all you need to get big, its science, you're falling for memes and protein powder industry marketing.

thats a big shake

>TFW no Baskin Robins in my city

We have pretty much everything else but a BR, I don't know why.

>2016
>expecting other people to activate your almonds
>not using a personal satellite to activate the atoms in your almonds.

It's fake ya dingus

Pls tell me that's fake.
Jesus. And here I thought I was disgusting for eating Weinerschnitzel a lot.

There's a lot of lobster in those shakes y'know.

Fuck I hate fat fucks

I had a sip of my friend's, it doesn't even taste like anything. It's pure sugar, basically the drug fiend's equivalent of sticking your head in a sand bucket of meth juice. I had one sip, not even a tenth of a glass of water, and I felt ill.

For you

i wish the employees would stop putting crabs in my oreo shakes!

it's just a drink, like water. it couldn't possibly be bad for you.

It's freedom you cuck

You like eating Wieners? HA! FAG!

I want to kill myself after watching this

Oh

>that link
Jesus that was fucking disgusting, the drink, the donut, the guy...

Your body burns all those calories warming up the liquid. Net balance you actually lose weight drinking them as long as they are freezing cold.

no

It's real but it does not exist anymore. It's not listed on their website and they don't have them at locations in my area.

>263 grams of sugar

>This shit will actually kill you.
The FDA wouldn't allow it if it's that bad for my health, so fuck off!

would this actually kill someone who isnt used to such an excess amounts of those ingredients? like somebody from a different country or a 3rd world one

as an american, i have no clue mate. i just finished shopping and got $80 worth of raw organic fruits and vegetables, spanish peanuts, and hemp granola bars and that'll last me 2 weeks.

everybody around me is mind controlled by their gluttony and stomach parasites. i feel like i live in a mental asylum. save me eurofags.

I'm 29, literally eat bacon cheeseburgers around the clock and drink beer like its water, and don't weigh more than 165 lbs.

Maybe I need to start chugging this shit.

The real shit still has like a quarter pound of sugar in it.

>Spending $80 on healthy food

I could get 4 cases of Ramen for like $20 or a one ton bag of rice for $30, hell even frozen pizzas aren't that expensive.

>Inb4 I'm not poor so I can afford healthy food

I'm saying that it doesn't matter how rich you are, if you think it's okay to spend up to $100 on organic/healthy food then you're delusional.

Faggot numale spotted.

Guess you're a pescatarian too, that does yoga and pilates to make it easier for your boyfriend to fuck you.

Kys.

?? y u lose war bro? :(

>7,800 calories a day

I dont think youd make it 5 years.

>eating the brominated flower jew

Bluepilled as fuck. Enjoy your cancer and premature balding. I bet you unironically enjoy xenoestrogens as well.

The obese fucks that drink this shit and the assholes that cater to them are literally destroying our already shitty healthcare system under their mountains of flab. There's a reason social security is failing and it's because people will always make shitty choices and expense it out to others.

taste gud

You are making fun of people eating like retards while admiting you fell for the vegan/organic meme.

lucky you. must be good genes or something

that's a lot of doctors and engineers

bulkers and mukbangers do, but they actually use some of it.

What the h*ck

I eat like a fucking slob and I'm 125 pounds

feels bad man

Baskin Robbin's milkshakes are the best milkshakes, in my opinion. I know that they are really fattening, but where I live there are no BR ice cream shops, so I get one ever 6 months or so. I wouldn't advise getting one every day though.

So nutritious! It's got everything!

>"I'm surprised one of those chapters doesn't have fist in it."
>"That is because they are psychotic."
>cue webm

Dude, have you never eaten an Oreo Milkshake?

>At this time, no Dunkin Donuts products contain any crustaceans. The on-line allergy form was developed for all brands and for any future developments and associated seafood allergies

Dunkin' Donuts owns Baskin Robbins
handfulofsand.com/blog/archives/002914.html

That calcium for strong bones and iron for strong muscles worth it.

>a little overweight, started counting calories recently

This is suffering. That entire milkshake is suffering.

>H*ck

I hope you did that ironically, if not then you don't belong on the internet, or Cred Forums.

You need calories to build muscle. You also need to maintain a good bf % to build muscle.

Fat is good. (Not trans fat though)

All that processed sugar will kill you though.

Do you have a feminine penis, user?

stay strong, user. you'll feel like hell the next two weeks if you're used to overeating. but after you'll be fine

That's a check.

how do i log in on this sub to upvote your comment?

>135 g of fat
As a skinny fag I should get some if that
>soy
Nope

if you drink that as a diabetic you will be pissing water every five minutes for three hours

>you're falling for memes
Perhaps the one falling for memes here isn't who you think.

Can Europoors not even afford fresh Maine lobster tail in their Chocolate Oreo® Shakes? Jesus Christ.

Don't lie to me. It says BR on it, it's not ours.

I was like this until this year (31). I didn't even really notice was putting on any weight. Decided to go 1800 calories a day for 120 days. Dropped under 160lbs first time in years. Probably lost around 34lbs by avoid shit like that shake.

Good now I know how to fatten up my wife!

>feminine penis
This meme needs to die.
Yeah, I think a lot of my past eating has been because I felt like eating and not that I was actually hungry. It's tough, but I definitely can do it.

2000 calories on a quart liter of ice cream? Isn't that a bit excessive? Even half of that would seem very calorie dense.

I rest my case

Nah mate I'm medschool, vegans are often used as an example of the dumb patient coming to the clinic with malnutrition problems, organic food is another level of stupid you pay more money for inferior food infested with bacteria and parasites.

Once you get older, you'll balloon. Just a word of warning from someone that did the same kind of thing.

So, it's not kosher?

and doubly so

Reminder: Don't eat non-organic 'murrifat food

I'm sorry user, do you have a massive throbbing penis?

You fucking fatty just eat a chicken breast for 2200 calories less. What in the fuck.

Who in the fuck outside of children would eat that shit.

No, it's a little small.

Just because a topic would get deleted from Cred Forums because it's nothing but bait doesn't mean that it's in any way Cred Forums-related.

>If you had 3 a day for 5 years, you would have a heart attack and die.

I honestly think it'd happen much faster than that

ITT: non-chemists talk about chemistry

>Who in the fuck outside of children would believe its real

Do you have a plump butt?

Is this some leaf humour?

What did he mean by this?

>Olestra
>Oily anal leakage
I remember when this shit was more popular and then the drippy ass fallout tanked it

are you up past your bedtime?

Red Baron has always been my go to.

Reminds me of that 3000 calory starbucks coffee.

What... The... Fuck?

Bulking food faggot, i wish we had these in Brazil, just get your macros then fill your ass with this shiet

Google is your friend

Freedom idiot. Do you think every American wakes up to get their quart of ice cream everyday? Only the fattest of fattest will finish this thing

Newman's Own is better IMO. RB ain't too bad I suppose.

3 egg whites?? try 6

Oh fuck this thread has me rolling and I'm like 3 posts in.

Can anyone explain this? I know about pork being in gelatin and bugs being used in polish on apples, but crustaceans in a milkshake is a new one.

I was taking the piss out of you my man. Obviously an Oreo milkshake made mostly of liquid sugar is not a good food for anyone ever.

Jesus Christ

JEEESUS CHRIST

LAWD ALIVE AND JOHN THE BAPTIST

SLOTH MADE FLESH THIS IS SINFUL!

LOOK AT HOW IT RELISHES IN ITS OWN DEPRAVITY

JUST LISTEN TO THE DAEMON THAT SITS ON ITS CHEST AS IT STRUGGLES FOR AIR AGAINST THE FLESHY CAGE IT HAS CONSTRUCTED

STRIKE US DOWN NOW LORD, BUT PLEASE, TAKE MY EYES FIRST.

TAKE THEM LORD.

I HAVE SEEN MAN TAKE CARNAL PLEASURE IN A FROSTED BEVERAGE AND ITS UNHOLY HAREM OF SUGAR-DRENCHED HARLOTS

DO NOT CURSE ME WITH SIGHT HENCEFORTH

no way this is real

Select all images with ice cream, lol.

One egg white is 11g proteins you faglord.
Are you a ENA fitness shill or something?
*3 scoops have been deposited in your gym locker*

Better off with those steel cut oats brah.

What kind of fag eats egg whites and not yolks?

Fuck yeah fellow frechetta bro
Their crust is fucking perfect

Oh fuck I can't stop laughing.

But apparently not yours, finding other images of something doesnt make it correct. Feel free to click on the websites and see that it isnt real.

>having freedom
>how can Americans defend this
Has your gov't banned chocolate shakes as well?

I wanna hear 2-3 Chocolate Oreo® Shakes a day C'MON

>i unironically do yoga and pilates for my bf to ass fuck me easier...

Good thing Baskin Robbins is shit and always full of the blacks and rapefugees.

>Using google still
Enjoy the psyop user

You'd be surprised but drinking hard liquor everyday is an amazing appetite killer.

Just have a pack of cookies and get drunk off around quarter liter of rum/whiskey (I find this works a lot better with dark liquors). And you'll reach for a cookie maybe once every 30 minutes. You wont even finish the pack by the time you blackout.

When I was poor and starving alcohol, 3$ burger and 1$ pack of cookies a day was a life saver. 40$ a week.

>Eat healthy almost everyday
>Exercise in spare time
>One day decide to get super fatty milkshake
>Brit walks by eating a pound of greasy fish
>"Oi, look at this Yank stuffin' 'is face wit all that sugar. Americans are all a bunch of pigs I tell ya."
>The brit waddles away to the nearest kebab stand and orders a drink made from pure rendered fat to go with his doner.

Shh. Dont let the secret out!

As an American, I can say that I would never put this thing in my body.

Might as well just make it four and go for the gallon of milkshake a day.

>how can American's defend this?

Easy, DON'T BUY IT.

I didn't buy the Oreo cookie pizza that Domino's made either.

Are you really such a fat, disgusting, pathetic, slob-of-a-fuck that you can't control what you eat or buy?

Hilarious

Because it, as posted here, doesn't actually exist-
baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/nutritioncatalog.html/

Do a little research please.

>as an American
Get out Abdul.

>America

The more I drink, the stronger my cyber becomes.

Soon, all of my Cyber will be hardly doable, even for a 10 year old!

This is your only warning!

holy fuck that looks delicious

>B-but muh benetics

I just assumed it was legit after having a conversation with a friend about Sonic's large blasts.

sonicdrivein.com/menu/161-frozen-zone-tm

First Peanut Buttercup large is 2140 calories with 195g of sugar.

Look on the bright side, it's also got half of your daily recommended intake of fiber!

Bro, do you even freschetta??? I have a mushroom and spinach brick oven pizza in my freezer ready to go.

>11g protein per egg white
What animal do these eggs come from? Chicken eggs are usually 5-6g protein each, depending how big the egg is. Subract 0.5-1g if it's the egg white only.

Either you're mistaken on your math, or you're not eating a regular chicken egg.

>mfw

ITT: scrawny, manlet, limpwristed faggot nu-males

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded. The nutrition facts in OP are from 2009, when they still offered this shake. See the below article about it.

consumerist.com/2009/01/21/delicious-2600-calorie-baskin-robbins-milkshake-is-the-worst-food-in-america/

>ready to go
The fuck you do. "Ready to go" and the thing isn't even thawed, and don't you give me any of that "hurr right from the freezer to the oven" corporate spiel. You're gonna stick your frozen dough disk in the oven right out of the freezer like some kind of 1950s housewife asking for a smack? Do you like your edges burned and your center still doughy? Don't answer that because I don't need your pleb as fuck opinion brah. You better shape the fuck up if you wanna play in the big leagues.

So the free market worked, just like it has with rBST, trans-fatty acids, high-fructose corn syrup, and wheat gluten.

Imagine that!

Argentinian eggs aren't white either

Falkland eggs are. Argentinians seem to get really mad when you bring that up, though.

I laughed so hard I cracked my back

Its called freedom faggot.

You'd make it like a month tops.

>an entire pizza is one meal

I weight 280, I'm 6'4" and I am overweight.
Face it, we are fat, you are probably fatter than I am.

ZOOM TEXT

and I'm sitting here 72 inches and 135 lbs, that shake won't even increase my weight by 2oz

Someone has to stop the terrorists you fucking commie

Warehouse woodlice. When I was a forklift driver, these would crawl all over, getting into crates of ingredients sometimes. They're generally harmless but some people have allergies so they're required to put a warning label.

your a totttaal fagg man
you don't need to count calories just stop fucking eating when you aren't hungry
It's super simple stuff

Only fags are allergic to shit anyway.
It's either shit genes or not being exposed to proper immune-boosting contagions as a young child.

Freedom, cunt.
How dare you try to tell businesses what food they can and cannot sell.
Don't like it, don't buy it

retards who think egg yolk cholesterol is going to give them a heart attack in the same way choking down piles of big macs and fried chicken would

I'll make sure to try this out now, cause freedom n shit nigga

>this flag
>this post

Reminder that pic related is a common dinner palette in the UK.

>brits are so lazy and stupid that they don't know how to fit nice treats like this into their diet without giving themselves turboAIDS
European education, everyone.

Like I said earlier. Non-chemists talking about chemistry.
Cholesterol is made from glucose, in the liver, not taken in from animal sources.

Eggs and egg yolks have always been harmless. Tasty though. One of the greatest foods provided in nature.

This could be a diet desu
Eat one a day and nothing else you would loose weight
pretty much guaranteed

white british are on average more overweight than white americans

fish and chips is the best thing after cornmeal back bacon and poutine though

>hemp granola bars
cultured vegies tier
just make it yourself

For a once a month sort of thing it's really not that bad faggot. As long as you watch your health n shit otherwise

At least that one contains some protein.

>cornmeal back bacon
is this as common as regular back bacon in Canada? I've only seen it once

I don't know about all over canada, but around here, yeah
It's just back bacon rolled in cornmeal, gives it a nice texture when fried

>once a month

more like once a year

Crustaceans are tasty monsters they is

Holy fuck bud that looks so good right about now

Reviewbrah is a better reviewer
youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

You know, I make the home version of this and it's probably 1000 times better tasting.

How? Take 7 oreos and put them into a 16oz glass of whole milk.

looks pretty good to me m8

KEK! 1/4 of a kg sugar. wtf americans?

>contains:
>crustaceans

THOSE FUCKERS SNIBBED THE SNABBER

Also, fucking 2 grams of salt, thats whole daily dose wtf

>once a year

Maybe once in a lifetime, but it doesn't really look all that good.
Nothing from fast food restaurants really does.
Pic related is perfect for me.

It honestly blows my mind that the average American isn't fatter given their serving sizes and free refills

>236gms sugar
>literally 6 DAYS worth in one hit

drink up, fat fucks... while you still can!

I like to roll these little guys up and stick them into my urethra.

Don't underestimate us, Irwin or we may have to take you up on that

Aren't they deep fat frying Oreos in Britain?

For your bread, do you Dave's Killer?

>once a month
if you only ate sugar that rarely, you wouldn't crave literal over-sweetened shit like this at all

>spoken like a confirmed junkie

Actually it is.

These day's, most of us Yanks eat one meal a day. Usually a late lunch/early dinner.

Breakfast is Coffee.

Lunch is more coffee and a salad/sandwich that can get eaten quick before going back to work.

Get off work, do I want to cook or eat out? Either way, its going to be heavy. Either a double cheese burger, an entire pizza, a whole pork tenderloin, and a 6 pack of beer.

Our Dinners are super huge because they are the only meal we actually have time to eat around working. So we usually have our daily allowance for calories and whatever in that one meal.

On the weekend, this dichotomy flips, and Breakfast becomes the super heavy meal. Where we eat Steak n Eggs, Biscuits n Gravy, and all that jazz and maybe have a sandwich for dinner.

Overly fat Americans are people who don't actually work and assume they can eat like this three times a day.

>needing the government to tell you to eat healthy

Well I'm trying to get gains so I don't really eat very many grains, mostly meats, fruits, vegetables, but I'll go with a granola bar, oatmeal, or rice, sometimes a sandwich. All I can say is that it feelsgoodman and I never have a problem taking a shit.

I can confirm this, thought I was the only one

>pay like 8 bucks maximum
>have enough calories for an entire day
why would i defend low food prices?

clearly some of the products used are manufactured around someplace that deals with seafood. Doesn't mean they actually use crab or some shit in the milkshake just means you need to be careful if you have an allergy to it.

>And then I said that white genocide is crazy paranoia

Dave's Killer Bread is great shit.
It's good enough where eating it plain is like eating a cake. At least for me. Lotsa fiber too to keep blood sugar spikes in check.

It's expensive, but only compared to inferior breads.

>The government should tell me
don't buy it then fucker.
The state isn't your damn mom, every time you get regulated, liberties are gone.

We've gone from a liberty being omission of state influence, to entitlement to it's diffusing of accountability.

Oh, I forgot.
What I do is make a bunch of burritos and freeze them.
>Whole grain tortilla
>Mushrooms
>Bell peppers
>cheese
>ground pork
>egg
>homemade green chile(bit of flower, olive oil, chicken broth, green chiles from new mexico, mexican style chopped tomatos, onion, garlic, basil, and other spices)
And just warm them up quick or take them to work. They are dank. I also go to school and work every other evening, I ride my bike because I don't want to pay for car insurance, might even get a bus pass when Winter comes...but maybe if I get a gf I'll get my license, just saving up.
And this isn't a blog post, I'm just kind of getting my ideas out there for other people to use and setting the impression that not all Americans are the same, even though I have the typical genetic makeup of most White Americans(mostly Irish, next German, next British, then Scandinavian)

That amount of sugar is like downing a bottle of whiskey for your liver man

I get fresh bread from the bakery which is within walking distance. There are a lot of farms here and it's straight from that, they even have non-bleached flour. Despite trying my best to get all farm-fresh foods, I still feel like I have excess fluoride/estrogen in my system.

So a lot of you guys eat one meal a day? I thought I was the only one since all my family and friends say it's "unhealthy"

I guess it makes sense though, I've ALWAYS been underweight my whole life and eat like shit and always have.

Pekka would know.

>And then I said that white genocide was a paranoid conspiracy

>How can Americans defend this?
I may not like your shake but I defend to death your right to drink it.

sorry Argie. You are wrong on this. In order to gain mass, you need mass!

This just underscores what Europeans misunderstand about American Food though.

When we do Food, be it in our kitchen or at a Resteraunt, the goal is ALWAYS to have leftovers for later. Because that food is a chore that get in the way of our free time. So If I cook a meal, I want to be able to get at least another meal where I DON"T have to cook out of it. Ditto for going to a restaurant.

Our foods are highly caloric because of a high pace lifestyle. A lifestyle that has admittedly been changing over the years as people work less stressful jobs. Or not work at all.

The problem with obesity however is not in the food itself, but in the drinking of Soda. But that is whole different thread.

Whatever works man.
As long as it's not bleached processed shit. Breads and carbs are fine with sufficient fiber to regulate them and the natural oils to help with the body and brain.

I weigh 100 pounds less than you and still want to lose weight

send them all to death camps

My ice cream recipe is 300g of sugar per 900ml but more so I turn this into approx 13 servings not one you lardasses

I'll try it. I actually have a sweet tooth and it sounds good.

>baskin robbins is still a thing

We do everything to excess, even work out, I just wish there were more Americans feeding their muscles rather than stomachs, that includes the brain too.

Sugar is the scary part for sure. Probably fructose by the way.

Fructose is no different from glucose or sucrose(that's fructose + glucose as a disaccharide).
The body is so efficient at metabolizing sugars that it really makes no difference which one you get.

The difference comes from how fast you absorb the sugar, and fiber helps slow that down greatly, preventing glucose spikes.

263g of sugar
aaaaaah my fucking sides

Not necessarily. The body can process Sucrose much more easily then Fructose. Both compounds are "Sugars", but its a mistake to say they are the same. After all, Sodium Chloride and Copper Sulfate are both "Salts", but are obviously not the same thing.

>This shit will actually kill you
>eat one
>still alive to post on Cred Forums tonight
Guess I'm immortal.

Fat is good for your diet
the sugar is nuts though

>Cred Forums argues about a photoshopped image for 2 hours

Christ you guys are dense.

>The body can process Sucrose much more easily then Fructose.
Not from a practical POV. This is why orange juice is as good as glucose tablets for hypoglycemic diabetics.

I should know, I have Type-1.

The key to keeping sugars and carbs reigned in is fiber. Fiber acts like a net, both chemically and physically, to slow the transfer of sugars in solution into the digestive lining.
Soluble acts more chemically then physically, and insoluble acts more physically than chemically. Think of fiber like a sponge.

Your liver is greasy enough to fry a burger with

THIS

fucking hell mates, it got to 300 I thought you guys were better than this

I'm hot enough to fry it too.

>he thinks sugar, salt, and saturated fat are bad for you
I would like to introduce you to my friend, Ray Peat.

Although all the PUFAs in that drink make it a no-go.

>tfw americans are so fats its still plausible

>contains
>crustaceans

>American Cuisine

Looks fucking delicious.

It's not like merifats eat this every day.

Not even close, only the fattest of fat fucks maybe.

>Loire river.jpg

>Americans talking about cuisine

> 135g of fat
> 263g of sugar
> 2600 kcals
> mfw

Jesus christ I'm trying to lean out, drop to below 15% bf and that more 700 more kcals than I try to consumer in a day.

Shameful display Americans.

> not eating protein rich foods to keep you sated
> not eating massive amounts of veggies and some fruit

Stay ill

disgusting...
you americans should round up these ugly fat fucks and exterminate them. Seriously, that pig takes ONE bite of that donut and breaths as heavy as people do after running a mile. Never in my life i was more eager to lose weight than after this video.

>no breakfast
that´s fucking unhealthy, specially the no breakfast thing
can´t you guys just wake up earlier and eat something before going to work

we already have to wake up so early

It is not fake. Every nutrition table shows the same info. It doesn't seem like BR makes them anymore.

Kek'ed, you tell him. We don't need these fucking casuals

Why do you Amis do this? You eat boatloads of food, but when it comes to pizza, you eat like sickly chickens

We definitely have disgusting food. This breakfast from Cheesecake Factory is 2,780 calories.

>entire post
Have you been following me around?

it woud be worth the health beneficts desu
not like stuffing yourself with peanbutt butter with bread and a fruit would take that much time

i have one within a block of my house, havent been there in over half a year

When? If I don't drink alcohol I lose weight till my bmi is 22.

I'm 30 years old now, eat a lot, hit the gym two-three times a week and do cardio few times a week.

Drinking seems to be the only thing I can do to put on weight.

Cred Forumstards don't even understand what a bulk is. Some people aren't fat retards. They ain't gona make it.

nice

>263g sugar
You know you shouldn't consume more than 60g sugar a day?

Diabetes is guaranteed

Too fat to go that far from home?

I dont drink it, good sir. I will never drink it, good sir. Yet I will defend to the death your god given right to drink it, good sir.

Don't drink it regularly you fucking moron.

Probably a low key warning from on Jew to the next.

Think about it goys. If your people eat kosher you can poison other people's food easily while telling your people not to eat it.

Where else will we get 400 lb NEET hackers?

>no activated almonds

>Based Ilya

I have respect for you user.

That's small time. I occasionally eat 3 bags of these at a time at a around 4500 kcal.

Just saying, if you google "2600 calorie shake" you'll find a shit ton of articles condemning and saying how gross this shake is. It also tops a bunch of the "worst foods for you ever lists" and the shake is available at any baskin robins location around the globe. so no amerifats don't defend this, in fact they think it's gross.

They're not even that good man