I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
stats.stackexchange.com/questions/166/how-do-you-decide-the-sample-size-when-polling-a-large-population
twitter.com/frankluntz/status/780581541432872961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah the 300,000 viewers will surely stop and think about it

>CTRNN

How come neither myself nor anyone I've known ever been polled for anything ever?

Do you know how to do basic division?

This is a nation of over 320 million, they poll about a 1000 people per poll, the chance of any one person being personally polled is very low.

You've got to be entirely braindead to even believe CNN at this point at all

BUT IN THE END

TRUMP NEVER REALLY MATTERED

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE
VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE

Wait, then how did anyone get polled? Is this proof the polls are rigged?

No, it's statistics you fucking moron.

stats.stackexchange.com/questions/166/how-do-you-decide-the-sample-size-when-polling-a-large-population

>The angst
>The uncertainty
>The feels

How were their ratings? As good as expected?

Welp, we had a good run

Hopefully we keep the senate and no more supreme court justices croak

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Do you retards really think that shilling polls will make a difference? Look at the betting odds and currency markets, that's where the actual results are.

OMG

CNN!!!!

IF THAT BASTION OF UNBIASEDNESS SAYS ITS SO......

THEN ITS THE TRUTH!!!

How many people in this shithole actually supported Trump for his politics and not out of memery

Unregulated capitalism is the reason youre still poor you dumb fuckin republican

>CNN
color me surprised!

Pretty sure they'd put her ahead if she collapsed and had to be wheeled off the stage.

CNN also said Trump lost every primary debate with those same baked polls. CNN has no credibility.

I HAD TO FALL JUST TO LOSE IT ALL

I "like" Trump for 2 reasons:

I hate TPP/NAFTA/SOPA/all big corporate trade deals.

I think the government needs to be shaken up and a crazy retard like Trump who knows nothing about world politics could send a real message to the 0.01% that we are not amused.

>implying he actually has a cohesive set of policies and not just a small set of shit he rants about and then memes like the wall

It's funny because CNN lied, literally right before the debate...

Somehow I deluded myself into liking his policies.

I still think his immigration policy is good but what the fuck was I thinking with everything else

>CNN

Jesus christ, the lack of education is astounding....

...Eric Bolling went through that exact crowd with a mic. The only Hillary supporters were interns bussed in and handed signs out of a van. Everyone else was a Trump supporter.

He was explaining it, are you retarded?

also

>CNN
>credible

choose one

>what is statistics

Please go to one of those evil "libtard sjw illuminati evil jew controlled" colleges you republicucks fear so much and take a stat 1 course.

>(((CNN)))

stop lying to yourself grow the fuck up and just admit he lost and did a fucking terrible job

>reading comprehension

the debate was meaningless you fools

what did we learn from this debate other than the fact that hillary can stand up for extended periods without passing out in a controlled environment?

>leafs thinking anything they say about a USA election matters
lmao cancucks

Good question.
I pretend to like him in front of my wife, but I've paid very little attention to him outside of what I see here.

I think he's just the guy that the elite have trotted out this time to make a spectacle, and he's doing a damn good job. It is staggering to me that there aren't commercials during the debates.

I suspect that presidential elections are rigged and all the media needs to do is ensure that people are not incredulous if Hillary wins.

so who is credible to you? Briebart? fox news?
so many childish fuck heads on Cred Forums how about you just quit discussing politics and go back to jerking it to anime

>CNN

>Clinton News Network

Also, I watched the debate a second time, and somehow Trump did even better than the first time.

right wingers never learn

No media organization is really credible right now, the mainstream "established" organizations have all completely destroyed their reputations this election. Every single one. About the only thing I check that I halfway believe is RCP, just for the polls.

>all this projection
lel hows clinton cunt taste m8?

I would admit trip lost if you acknowledged that he lost because literally every tough question was directed at him and the the mod counterpointed him till he squirmed, while ignoring holding. There's no way in hell he could have won that but he still managed to blow her the fuck out several times

A lot has changed since then, it would seem

People are voting "against Obama" in the same fervor that they voted "against Bush"...

i fell on the meme train for a few months

i remember Cred Forums being spammed with the clinton plant conspiracies back when he started running last year and now i'm kinda thinking those people were onto something

They even said themselves that the poll is skewed. Try harder

>LOOK MA I CAN RIG POLLS TOO :D

Just like with Brexit... infallible currency markets.

I have been polled seven or eight times over the years, always on my corporate line.

I say seven or eight because in one poll they told me that based on my responses that my data may be "invalid based on demographic misrepresentation."

>like trump fans would be by CNN's spot and not FoxNews...

CNN hasn't had anyone by their spot for the last two days that every network has been doing live coverage.

trump won hands down.

CTR shills trying too hard.

You have to be completely autistic if you think any poll or article from any mainstream is credible and isn't for there bigger agenda

Trump won the undecided vote.
twitter.com/frankluntz/status/780581541432872961

Trump clearly won. He started strong, then let up once he'd established control. Hillary never tried to regain her footing, so he never had to smack her back down.

He established a big lead and played it to a draw for the second half. Easy win.

>caring about some crooked CNN poll CROOKED shillary bought