So, being as unbiased as possible, who truly did better in the debate, if either? I was at work and missed it

So, being as unbiased as possible, who truly did better in the debate, if either? I was at work and missed it

Neither candidate did well really. Clinton was low energy, Trump rambled, I think Trump barely edged out ahead in the end.

I'd call it a tie.
Disappointing as a Trump supporter.

It was a draw, but since I don't think it really hurt Trump overall he's the winner.

Style-wise, Clinton looked like even more of a communist while Trump looked like he had turned a new leaf.

This I am a Trump supporter and think he missed out and disappointed and needs to be way better prepared.

He only really talked about immigration when he talked about illegal immigrants being in gangs and raising the crime rate.

When they talked about ISIS and terrorism in America he kind of rambled on about Sean Hannity.

He should have mentioned Hilary Clinton's refugee program.

He should have mentioned that she started a war that caused a massive refugee program.

She should have mentioned how she said she wanted to be America's Merkel and is supportive of the refugee resettlement and wants more.

He should have mentioned how refugees in Europe have committed so many terror attacks and rapes that even the most tolerant and pro refugee politicians are starting to change their mind and how France has been on a permanent state of emergency since the November attacks.

I'd call it anticlimatic. There was really nothing new that happened. Trump was stronger during first half, Clinton was stronger during second half.

Hillary performed as expected. She didn't do anything extraordinary and was predictable and scripted.

Trump did poorly because he fell for bait that Hillary kept throwing out at him. He rambled on at times and lost his composure as the debate went on.

>Clinton looked like a feminazi zombie
>Trump looked like a sick narcicist old man
Awful desu trump kept taking the bait and Clinton was being fucking Clinton

I would say it was a tie but in the eyes of the normies hill may look slightly better

I feel like Clinton came out ahead. Trump had all the ammo, but he just didn't use it for whathever reason despite the fact that Hillary has enough skeletons in her closet to raise a legion of the undead.

I would give Hillary a slight edge, with the qualification Trump was asked harder questions and that he never brought up most of the shit he has on Hillary besides TPP and NAFTA shit

Honestly, They were both bad, but I think Clinton, who was doing well until she implied all Americans are racist, and sperged on guncontrol won but just by a little. out of 20 i give clinton 8 trump 6. Trump gained his points in foriegn policy and security. Clinton in normie appeal ad social issues.

>Clinton was low energy

Not an argument, you dirty smelly uneducated trumpite.

Hillary uncharacteristically offered plenty of terrible soundbytes for attack ads such as 'i will raise taxes'. She's usually much more polished than that guess the brain damage is real

Trump crushed her the first 3rd.

The middle was pretty even, although Clinton said some really stupid stuff that she won't get called out on; like calling all white people racists.

The back third Trump rambled quite a bit and Hillary managed to save face by saying nothing of substance or particularly damaging.

My feeling is that Trump one bigly on his issues (economy and trade) and Hillary managed to tread water on foreign policy and race relations. If the first third of the debate happened last, it would look real bad for Hillary right now.

This, except I say it was a stalemate

Trump was better but this was because Hillary could barely pretend to be a real human being. Hillary was probably high as fuck on meds.

Hillary came off as a self-serving, self-centered, self-satisfied bitch. Which is exactly what everyone thought of her beforehand.

Trump looked and sounded confused and petulant, and lied non-stop. He came off as a hard-blowing bag of wind.

In short: both performed exactly as everyone expected them to.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

He may be saving some ammo for the end. I've heard advice that he should. Though I'd say, the /beginning/ and the end are where you want to do damage.

Look at the markets, people who actually have something at stake: hillary won.

Clinton provided platitudes, said Trump was bad, countered Trump's bad mouthing of her with some witty sayings that didn't actual rebut him, and had Trump defend himself on his record and past for most of the debate.

Trump spent 4/5ths of the debate defending himself while providing real policy changes he would implement.

An unbiased person would say both sides performed poorly, but Trump will be hurt more by his performance because he had to shine tonight and everyone was hyping him and he failed.

I thought Trump blew it. He looked unprepared and even belligerent tonight. I hope he actually cares enough to prepare for the next two debates or you guys can count on Sept. 26 being the date Trump lost the election--just as it had finally become his to win.

Clinton did better in the debate. Trump floundered a bit and fell into a trap where he basically ran on a tangent of half-statements and diversions while Hillary deflected him and the moderator tried to bring him back on topic. And now afterward Trump is having everyone inside his campaign and among his supporters patting him on the back while Hillary sharpens her claws for the next round.

I'd say Clinton won. She brushed off her email scandal as if it was nothing. Meanwhile Trump wasn't able to do the same to multiple scandals she and the moderator brought up. He said he was smart for paying no taxes which is going to rub hard working people the wrong way. He didn't deny not renting to blacks just said that there was never an admission of guilt. He came off as having many skeletons in his closet where it is actually Clinton that has way more. She made him look stupid for bullying Obama for years on his birth certificate when he ended up being wrong about it. All he had was 'she has a bad temperament' which seemed childish. Hopefully in the next debates he can bring up her scandals a bit more.

This. Hillary didn't win herself any new voters, and Trump held his own just enough to keep going. He could have done much better, but in the end, he still came out on top.

>All he had was 'she has a bad temperament' which seemed childish.
It wasn't just that. Trump claimed he had a better temperament and the audience broke out into laughter. Hillary stood there trying to contain herself.

During the debate and directly after the debate I thought Trump was soft and clearly lost.

Now I think Trump actually won.

>Hillary dodged most accusations and questions while Trump took his head-on
>Hillary's comeback was always "c-check my website..."
>Hillary accidentally admitted that she thinks a man and a woman should be paid the same regardless of who does a better job
>Hillary defended the Iran deal

I wanted Trump to annihilate her, and he could've with the material she gave him... but he chose not to.

I do feel like there were quite a few times where Trump rambled on trying to dodge the question but, he usually answered it in some way or another.

Hillary definitely seemed like she didn't actually answer any real questions beyond gun control.

you wont be getting real answers

Trump started strong but Hillary gained traction on the race relations question. Trump didn't recover. He missed opportunities and came off as too aggressive towards both Hillary and Holt. Unfortunately, she won.

Hopefully she craps her pants at the next debate.

This is the first time Trump got beat, imo

Hillary dominated. She pandered the same sjw talking points that all the millenials waneed to hear, and Trump had no clue how to turn that rhetoric around. He's going to get hammered and raked over the coals for micro aggressions by people who have no fucking clue that he's actually right and there are uncomfortable truths we have to accept.

I'm most pissed over the fact that Hillary said NATO article 5 was only invoked once. GREECE tried to invoke it when turkey invaded Cyprus, but all the other faggot Nato nations turned a blind eye and sacked turkroach cock at kissinger's bequest.

Trump is not going to recover from this.