"I have much better temperament"

>"I have much better temperament"
>Audience roars in laughter

This guy is a fucking clown. Everyone knows it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
youtube.com/watch?v=V4dntNQAuME
ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187
twitter.com/ABC/status/780594711350222849
youtu.be/3Fq_OYmLC3w
reddi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea as much as I want someone as anti-establishment as possible to change the fucked system this guy is just a raging tard. Can't control himself and constantly lies.

Did that happen?

Can I get a highlight reel?

10 years in a power position and she did nothing.

>#SheDidNothing

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Why are shill threads so transparent? Do you people actually think you're gonna convince one of the most pro-trump, pro-white anti-establishment internet forums in existence that you're right? People like you must just be trolls because CTR is way smarter than this.

She did lots of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

She's a fighter

>Arkansas education reform of 1983
>CHIP providing healthcare to 8 million children
>Provide full health benefits to the National Guard
>Lay out the plan for sanctions on Iran that led to the P5+1 negotiations and the eventual Iran deal
>Help restore America's soft power prestige overseas after the Bush years
>Implemented the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review which reviews the State department ever four years to allow for institutional reforms
>Normalized relations with Burma/Myanmar
>Pushed for the raid on bin Laden (while Trump was concerned with some birth certificate)
>Was instrumental at resolving some hang-ups during the negotiations for the Zurich Protocols (normalizing ties between Turkey and Armenia, that's called breaking down walls instead of building them)

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

What did I say that was wrong?

He said "I have better temperament" and the audience rightfully laughed their ass out. Should've throwed some peanuts at him too like the circus monkey he is.

shills out in full force

damage control???

lol

>Do you people actually think you're gonna convince

Pedro Trump agrees.

>throwed

You're so fucking pathetic dude. I can't even believe that there are people who go onto Cred Forums and try to shill for some evil old witch who hates everyone but herself and King Cash. You're a loser and I'm sure that outside of Cred Forums you don't get a reaction out of anyone because nobody gives a shit what you have to say in real life, faggot

>Audience roars in laughter

Notice how lester the molester let it go ?
>Shut down the Trump supporters, but let Shillary's laugh track run on about three times I counted.

wikileaks......................hahahahaha....................

Yup OP

"Trump was really the winner, everyone who disagrees is a paid shill!"
Enjoy your delusion.

Classic concern troll

Nimble America took action and you know it.

kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>audience

>about 200 hand-selected Hillary donors

OK shill... enjoy your delusionary "victory" today. when the polls come through over the next few days, you'll be swallowing frogs like Hillary

Honestly, I finally felt it as well after this first debate. He's unfit to be president.

funniest moment in the debate imo. Holy fuck he is delusional. So easily baited on twitter. Even in the debate he spent a quarter of the time defending his business record because Clinton baited him on his accomplishments as a businessman

Lester let Trump interrupt Hillary a million times. Don't even pretend like he was being biased towards Hillary

>shill!
>all polls are rigged!

repeats the delusional autist

kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

He tried to stop him every time.

I didn't think Trump could lose this debate, but he found a way. He sounded good near the beginning when he went on about not liking NAFTA, but after that he just rolled over and died. It was like he was tired. He spent the rest of the debate just slumped over his podium and making faces. Hillary didn't just beat Trump, she pulled out his heart and ate it while his family watched.

nah bro calling trump a circus monkey and a fucking clown is shilling, strawman me all you want

Trump BTFO

Cuckhard

We've seen it happen before my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=V4dntNQAuME

Dude, OP. have you never heard or read about how Hill is a massive fucking cunt behind closed doors? She's very good at being fake nice person when she needs to. Most attorneys excel at being two faced

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

We need to correct the record she created!

He's right. Hilary is screaming at her staff right now about why shes not up 30 points.

God, I remember when this place had a distinct Libertarian bent before you faggots showed up and ruined the place.

I miss old /n/.

were you watching the same debate as everyone else?

Trump flopped right after the NAFTA stuff. I really thought he was going to smash her for the rest of the debate but then the whole focus went onto him and his economic credentials. He wins support from people concerned with economics, all other topics are dominated by Clinton, including ISIS etc. Democrats are now focusing on Trump economics, if they can break that then they'll win over the most Trump voters

>audience
Fucking die, Holt repeatedly admonished audience support for Trump and allowed it to support Clinton

Yeah you're right. You'e convinced me to vote for the woman who wants to go to war with Russia and has tantums to the point she throws objects at her staff.

>as if that actually happened

Clinton isn't going to push to go to war with Russia you fucking idiot. You're too far down the road of delusions to be recovered.

Sure.................................

It's called cognitive dissonance

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

i liked it better then too

>Provide full health benefits to the National Guard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
As a Guardsman, I have to say this one is bullshit.

>Clinton isn't going to push to go to war with Russia you fucking idiot.

ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187

If anything, we're gonna have bad relations with Russia if Hillary gets elected.

Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds
Lying in bed
>400 pounds

it's the millennials that were raised in post 9/11 times when muslims were bombers and rapists instead of people that went through the 90's and earlier when muslims were riding camels in the deserts and nobody really knew much.

And then the hillshills got BTFO when he said he had a winning temperament and everyone watching knows that is the truth.

and here I was thinking, well at least he managed not to offend any racial minorities...

Totally forgot about basement-dwelling morbidly-obese foreveralone anonymous hackers on steroids.

twitter.com/ABC/status/780594711350222849

sorry for invading your safe-space

Breaking Trumpenomics should be easy. The guy has no business sense. He's declared bankruptcy multiple times. He stiffs his own workers and then dares them to try and sue him for the money they're owed. He used illegal immigrants to build Trump Tower, while he was under investigation. He's not for law and order or deporting immigrants, he relies on both to make money.

This was a bad night for Donald. From admitting he paid almost no taxes (good business but makes him look like a silver-spoon baby), saying that he didn't pay contractors if "maybe" they didn't do a good enough job (what a great line to win over working class), and stumble and stutter as the debate wore on... I can't believe how he can do so well at a rally and look like a flaming retard during the debate.

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

Is this performance what "Trump will go 26" meant?

youtu.be/3Fq_OYmLC3w

this is the weakest thing he did

a completley wasted curveball imo

aka #ImWithHer CTR voters

I'm having a great time trolling the fuck out of you guys. Its really funny given the reputation for alt-right being trolls but trolling the trolls is a special kind of fun

greetings from Anderson Ca

750,000 votes now, still 60/40. Ok bud

no person with an iq above 75 who isn't a natsoc thinks this guy should be anything but a reality tv star

"LESTER"
My favorite thing about this whole debate was that Trump wasn't even talking to the American people, just Lester specifically. Please let this man be president. Literally the funniest thing

There are trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls friend.

Just wait, your chance to be butthurt will come.

"quiet desperation is the english way"

yeah but people actually like Trump

everyone who works for shillary hates her or is afraid of getting assassinated

There are the facts again that have no proof to back them up :^)

98.6% business success rate with his "Multiple Bankruptcies".

>Sue him for money
And they lose
Because they were never stiffed

Thanks for correcting the record

>NatSoc
>IQ > 75

pick one

Wow he literally got hundreds of more votes.

Bad relations with Russia sounds fucking great. If we start being "friendly" with them the way Trump says we should, by removing sanctions and stripping NATO allies of funding and hardware, Putin will start to make landgrabs again. The Russians have been doing it for centuries, they did it during the Cold War, and given the chance, they will do so again. They want all of Asia under their thumb, and if you think otherwise, you might want to check a history book. Russia basically sees all of Asia the way Americans used to look at the Old West.

Everyone knows Trump was BTFO after the first 10 minutes, believe me. I guarantee it.

More delusion. No one with any brain at all is so stupid to equate all of Trump's support with "NatSoc". I'm not even a Trump supporter but I can recognise that this particular line was a winner with the audience.

But whatever, go on tilting at imaginary dragons you clever leaf you

Does the US only get to vote for 2 candidates? If not, then why not just vote for a third party?

>"I have much better temperament"

He does, it's improved considerably in the past couple months.

The website you were intending to visit is reddi t.com
View the image and redirect yourself accordingly.

Because they're even bigger idiots, believe it or not.

He's used to saying things in a room full of people who agree with him.

And there you are, demanding proof without offering anything that refutes what I said! You've managed to add absolutely nothing to the conversation. Congratulations, you've won this internet argument.

Sounds rough. Good luck.

American third parties are awful. Repubs/Demos suck ass but take some time and read about the Green Party and the Libertarian Party and you'll see the dilemma here. Both full of morons, somehow more so than the main two parties.

We blame it on having a domineering 2 party system, which is true, but they really downplay the part where the candidate of the Green party is some hippie psycho and the Libertarian guy may actually be mentally disabled.

Send ammo

Thank you for making me feel the way I feel because of you're feels.

This.

Yeah, I audibly groaned when he went through the alotted time without BTFOing her. Like, that mistake alone pretty much cost him the debate.

I'm still voting for him, I mean, even though I immediately got a call after the debate from my friend calling me a retard for wanting a racist idiot and not Hillary Clinton, but meh. I need new friends.

temperament

[tem-per-uh-muh nt, -pruh-muh nt, -per-muh nt]

noun

1. the combination of mental, physical, and emotional traits of a person; natural predisposition.

>mfw people don't realize Trump is correct here

Is it a good thing I had to work instead of watch the debate? This thread makes it seem like Trump might have handled things so well.

>Trump dominated.
He really didn't. Most of the time he was on the defensive and at times a rambling mess. Muh club in Miami. Muh coulda said mean things about Hillary and her family but didn't because he's a nice guy (I guess that was the point). Tackling himself when trying to respond to the birther bait, his response was so incoherent it probably made sense only to diehard members of the Trump choir while leaving neutrals in solid WTF territory. Also repeatedly going on and on about irrelevant stuff. At least he managed to contain himself and stop shouting over Hillary constantly after the beginning.

"a power position"

are you trying to sound intelligent?

It's not how the audience laughed, its how he reacted to it. People can't help but like him when he just acts like himself.

at this point, it's like charles manson, only his followers understand what the fuck he's talking about

wow...so this is...the power...of trump supporters...wow

>most of the time he was on the defensive
because they asked him specific questions he had to defend. they didn't ask hillary any question of the sort, only things about the economy or race.

just saw the vid
Jesus Trump got fucking rekt tonight

The setup for that statement was too perfect, I feel like he knew what he was doing.

I am ready to build that wall.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

WRONG

Calling him a waffling, two-faced, self-aggrandizing duplicitous clown is right on the docket, though

Weak excuse is weak.

So much damage control in this thread.

"Cyber is a big problem, and we need better people working on stopping the cyber problem"

Trump coming after the ERPers is the last straw

You can take my freedom, but you can never take my smut

I support Trump and still laughed. that was funny as shit. And it wasn't a forced laugh, like the ones Hillary gave every time she was caught being a rat fuck globalist

I guess Trump just has good comic timing

>The setup for that statement was too perfect, I feel like he knew what he was doing.
>I feel like he knew what he was doing.
>I f-feel like h-h-he..

DAMAGE CONTROL
E
N
I
A
L

The worst part is that all this Trump meme-ing more or less eliminated all Republican contenders. Now Hillary, the worst option for the Presidency, will walk to the white house unchallenged. This is why democracy doesn't work. The people shot themselves in the foot. Bitch basically Sith lord'd her way to power.

Seals trained to bark.

Jesus christ. The illusion is shattered. I cant willingly vote for trump. I give up. Clinton is all we have.

You couldn't vote anyway you fucking non-American

Donald Trump's tower in Las Vegas was a place that brought life to my cancer ridden mother!
I believe him to be akin to the messiah to me and I will gladly be obsequious to his demands as POTUS. I am so eager to vote for Donald Trump. I think of him like Nikola Tesla!