Russia, we need to talk

Russia-bros, please understand that the American people do not want war with our based Russian brothers. We have already scrapped before and have come out of it with mutual respect. I've been to Libya and seen first hand what our corrupt politicians have done. Just see that we are trying to get rid of these motherfuckers in office and replace them with competent people like Trump who will let us all prosper with mutually beneficial foreign policy... Just letting you know we are trying really hard here...

t. Former Marine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
benghazi.house.gov/hearings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiG_Alley
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero
lenta.ru/news/2016/09/20/lukashenko_hate/
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
youtube.com/watch?v=pTuwAo5sUik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speak for yourself. Russia needs to pay for their actions in the Ukraine and Syria.

killing jihadists in syria?

>defending subhumans

yep lets throw millions of lives away over irrelevant shithole countries that would turn on us anyway

SHART

IN

fuck russia
putin can suck my dick

innocent civilians and aid convoys

Second this

It doesn't matter what the American people want, or any people really. The crooks are gonna have it their way, that's how it's always been. The fucking brits are talking about putting more sanctions on Russia because of what we're doing in Syria. This should tell you who's on which side.

Putin fucking kills dissenters with radioactive metals.

So no, fuck him.

ctr doing overtime
Your employer will be tried in Hague for what she did in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen.

Nope

its too late.
green men are crossing to alaska allready as we speak.

The Third World War is beginning in Syria.

She's not my employer. She's my future President and the only one going to The Hague is Assad.

>competent people like Trump
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

MART

the south stands with putin.

case in point

Whats the fucking point.

At least the Russians stand up for their ethnic identity.

MFW all the years of cold war brainwashing have subsided and I despise the cowardice of the west.

Here is a picture of an elite russian hacklord. He is 400 lbs of pure cyber. His hacks are almost undoable.

I don't understand the liberals newly found hatred and fear of Russsia

four years ago Romney said Russia was our biggest adversary and the Democrats laughed at him and called his ideology a cold war relic

what changed? was it how he made Obama and Clinton look like fucking retards over Ukraine? Did Russian hackers really leak those DNC emails?

the jews that stole you country and destroyed it, under communism are destroying your neighbor europe, and want us to go to war with you. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE JEWS CONTROL YOU A SECOND TIME FOR ANOTHER CENTURY? PEACE

You mean the innocent civs and aid convoys WE bombed? Or the airstrike that ISIS called in on SAA positions we performed during a cease fire? And then declared Syria needs to be a no-fly zone to all but US aircraft?

T. Former contractor

Australia wants war in Russia. We thirst for your filthy, degenerate husky women. We will enslave your Khazak minorities, teabag Mummy and use your oil as lube to tag team your gas pipe-lines with NZ.

Make no mistake Russia, your days and fucking Finlands, are numbered.

Tgis shows a lot about Killton and her supporters.
Asad was one of the last normal leaders in region. He was not fucking clerical, and not muslim. Dictator? Fuck, all the time region was ruled by dictators, so it is okay for them.

Signed.
>The Ukrane
gtfo shills

THE KHANATE IS ETERNAL YOU ABBO

fucking kek, you dumb bitch

Just remember Texas is allied territory. Shit goes down you know where to air drop RPGs and AKs. Oh and one Pencheneg for me with a Kobra red dot please.

Nothing changed, it's called political opportunism.

they do what the media tells them like good goyim

you cant even win a war against emus how the hell do you expect to defeat the second strongest military on earth?

>Assad is going to Hague
Why? Because he was one of the ones planning to dump the USD in trading in oil? And dont give me the gas shells BS, thats already been discovered to have been performed by the rebels were arming.

Burger please

exactly, we don't want the jews pitting white man against white man just like they done in the past and presently have muslims killing eachother.

we need a Great White Peace, jews get us killing eachother and suppressing our population for replacment

and the US bombs Doctors Without Borders hospitals, weddings, "signatures" which are just blind bombings of people we don't even know anything about

Russkiye svinye must return lands to Ukraine and Georgia and stop all further aggression in Eastern Europe

That was all Canada's fault

Laser guided carpet bombing. We can hit a civvie with a Democracy Dildo within 2 feet.

yet you lost to a bird you cunt

You guys should do your research. Even before the US/Russia fuck up, Russia's been hitting strikes for a while now which have caused a lot of innocent people to die. That's not to say that US hasn't fucked up in the past, but nowhere to the extent Russia has. Russia's interest in Syria lie closer to Assad's regime rather than a less biased, more humanitarian approach.

I will rape russian girls and boys. BRING IT ON, RUSSIA!

or you can just tell Putin Senpai to fire the missiles in the Sonora desert. It's not like Obummer noticed the Illegal Chink Factories in our deserts until a texas tycoon sent drones to film them.

Kek

You lost to frostbite on a Pacific fucking island

Did your destroyer get the sniffles

>wants people to do research
>doesn't do it himself
wew

Ivan, Boris. We like you. Russia's cool. We don't want a war. We hate our government. Just know that. If America ever starts a war with Russia, it won't be because Americans wanted it.

You may be our rivals, but you are not our enemy. Rivals can have fun, enemies do not.

>a less biased, more humanitarian approach
>kill the democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation, utterly destroy the whole country and let radical islamists set up shop in its ruins

u sure?

>American people do not want war with our based Russian brothers

Expect almost half of your country votes for a candidate with a proven record of picking fights with Russia and waging proxy wars.

m8 pls

>took the federal bait

I'm really love America, and wish no harm to ameribros, but I'm afraid this rivalry will never end, just because both our countries needs some kind of boogieman and propaganda is rooted far too deep in our nations' minds.

Ivan beat me to it here Ask yourself why the fuck are we in Syria in the first place? No, not humanitarian, fuck that, that's bullshit. No one gave a rats ass about Syria until the Obama regime insisted we were supposed to.

This entire middle eastern cluster fuck is our Administration's doing. Period. Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq the whole god damn thing was orchestrated by us.

As an American who is not an ignorant fool, my heart sank when I saw aerial drone footage from RT of Damascus... It is a heap of utter ruin... Fulfilling Biblical prophecy I'm sure...

>Russian interests
>Assad's regime
ISIS is literally beheading people everywhere in Syria and you talking like Assad is despot. Fuck you and fuck those fags who's not fighting for their country.

Said it before, I'll say it again. This country is maybe a decade away from a civil war. Assuming we dont get into it because of propoganda you guys can help us root out all the warmongers in our country.

I want to fuck all the russian women and get all the aids!

gibs

careful buddy

The greatest thing in history would be trump coming in and just doubling down in syria... but on russia's side. Like, actually on russia's side. With full commitment from everything. Just fuck 'em. Then we can role through the middle east and clean up all this shit.

It will never happen.
I'd rather not have any foreign entaglements but we got so much shit already.

So? We shouldn't defend ourselves if your government start attack?

not happening, pepe.

instead aids gets you

gibs

If Hillary wins are we going to get dragged into a war trying to destroy another white country?

Have you not been listening?
Russia bad! Islam good!
We need islam here and russians gone because computers!

I can tell you that civil war and another downfall is possible in Russia as well, and I believe it is much more real than in US because of political instability and western pressure. And there will be no one to help.

Hey Russian bros, I don't know if you still use these but you can have them when you come over in during our civil war next decade

Dude, thats exactly whats going on here. If by western you mean western Europe. Its one of the reasons Im selling my house and moving to a very remote area. Scouted locations just last weekend. Let it all crash, i dont give a damn anymore. All this government does anymore is take and ask me "why arent you giving more?"

>Ukraine
>found that the US was leading a coup in Ukraine 1 day before the invasion with the famous words "Fuck the EU" to block Putin from the Black Sea
>we still started the coup and supported proxy militias made of Neo-Nazis
>Putin holds a referendum for Crimea which gets a 96% vote to join Russia, ninety-fucking-six-percent
>PUTIN INVADED CRIMEA

>Syria
>Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE want to install an oil pipe through Syria that will rival the oil pipe in Iran being used by the SCO
>Muslim Brotherhood starts the Arab Spring to overthrow Assad
>FSA forms and uses chemical weapons against the SAA, yet frame the SAA as using them on civilians
>US tries to frame Assad as another Hitler because he used chemical weapons (proven wrong by the UN), and uses barrel bombs (because using $200,000 US missiles is much more humane)
>US funds FSA and Kurds, and bring in, illegally, 50 SOF to train them
>Putin gets involved to stop another country from destabilizing just like Iraq and Libya
>PUTIN IS BREAKING ALL THE INTERNATIONAL WAR LAWS

Yea nah, you're a cunt.

Glad to see im not the only one paying attention.

Our stance against Russia is not based on hate or fear, but pragmatism.

Russia wishes to control all of Asia.

We wish them not to.

None of us burgers want war with Russia. Sadly fear makes the world go round. I really think Russia and the USA could do some pretty cool stuff together if we ever actually get past that.

US politicians on the other hand truly suck and are going to lose control if they keep doing what they're doing.

It seems vaguely sinister if nearly all of the western power blocs are suffering political instability at the same time

The US falling into another civil war seems inevitable. Race riots are becoming a yearly trend now. Another 2008 style economic collapse and it might be enough to kick things off.

Good luck to us all then. I have that feel for a few year now that I will see in my life how everything is burning.

I don't really believe that. Civil war is impossible in America today, or in a decade. A decade is when millenials become the main active generation in the US. Do you really think millenians are gonna wage a race war? I doubt it. Maybe the generation after that, the angry redpilled radicalized genereation, that'll have been growing up exposed to the liberal bullshit and inanity of millenials, maybe they would be capable of it, but even then, whether it would actually happen, I don't know.

I would rather say the us wants top control the world, Russia doesn't allow it anymore

>civil war
>is possible in Russia as well
not possible.

>I really think Russia and the USA could do some pretty cool stuff together if we ever actually get past that.
I hope that day will come again.

If Russia gets its pipeline the dollar crashes to the ground, not because of a lack of oil to trade and export but because of massive mismanagement by the Fed. The reason Dems are so hell bent on stopping them is to keep up what they have right now because when people go hungry people get angry and America would go hungry very quickly.

A civil war would be the best bad option and treat this whole thing like a band aid and rip it off because we will never be free again until the Fed falls.

>Just letting you know we are trying really hard here...
Just pay jizia.

No, in that case you should fight like hell, although I would imagine the only way for Russia to win is by getting US units to defect and refuse to fight, which would actually work if we both gave each other the honor that we should seeing as how we both have better martial cultures and won't be beheading any prisoners of war or anything like that...

>At least the Russians stand up for their ethnic identity.
Nope, russian nationalism is totally dead now.

The main problem of dictatorships is transition of power. I don't know how Putin's ruling will end, do you? But there are more than few obvious scenarios that will ends in civil war in next few years.

>The main problem of dictatorships is transition of power.
Yeah and how many civil wars were in USSR?

Nah I did my research, you just might wanna hope off Putin's dick for a minute there.

So...which meme did you guys fall for?

The Libya/Benghazi one? We all know that after investigations there's nothing wrong that happened here from us.

The ISIS is Obama's fault? Nah, ISIS was bound to rise after we, you know, helped take care of the much more powerful Al Qaeda in that area and finally got rid of Sadam.

Egypt? That wasn't even us that's their own people doing that shit.

>h-he's not as bad so it's justifiable
>not realizing that Syria is actually right now a bunch of different factions (mostly asshole factions) fighting each other
You really think it's just ISIS? Fuck you ever do something other than be manipulated by the mainstream media you consume? Redpill my ass.

jajajajajajaj, nah

Deus Vult no Jizyah

Russia should pay us for killing Obama's terrorist militia's in Syria. $1 per kill sounds fair and we will turn him over with them.

We're not in USSR anymore.

Sorry Russiabros. Shillary is going to kill tens of millions of you at a minimum because her overlords demand it. We tried our best to stop her but Trump couldn't handle the pressure. I have autism so I won't be conscripted and I hope the same is true for you (not that you have autism but that you don't get conscripted.)

((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

fuck this gay post. Russia needs to be carpet bombed

who were the investigators?
I mean Stalin died too, and yet USSR stayed together, as long as a weak leader does not take over, everything will be alright

you are 51117-fag, yes or no?

I think you do forget that half of millenials are opposed to what millenials are shown to be. We are actually the most diverse generation in terms of the political spectrum. Thats one of the few important things I learned in college classrooms.

It's only the loud minority that paints the picture that all millenials wear thick rimmed glasses and squirm when they hear something they don't like, just like hippies in the 1960's. The rest of us don't like them and make fun of them behind their backs and more recently in their face.

Don't forget that the "millenials" aren't having any kids so when they get older their not passing down their "progressive" ways to anyone. The people who do want a family and raise children will have all the more reason to care about the country so they will actively work against a government that can ruin their child's future.

"Millenials" will just say how upset they are at the world and continue to sit indoors while the rest of us actually do something.

There's two groups of people hitting their peak years right now, that's millenials and anti-millenials.

Enlighten me on Libya.

> trump kek crusade.jpg
>implying this fat silly beta can ride the horse
>We're not in USSR anymore.
Yeah, but we still have thinking-model in society.

The House Select Committee On Benghazi that's led by and I am pretty sure majority Republican so no liberal bias meme.

Fuck no.

benghazi.house.gov/hearings

Civil war is impossible in America today because honestly we have it too good. Nobody in this country would ever fight for anything because we have too much to lose.

psh, this country needs to be ended. Compared to russia we've done worse.

>Competent politicians like Trump
>Former marine

Dumb welfare queen clueless about politics detected.

1. Trump will lose and Clinton will win because elections=rigged

2. Trump is a moron, just as dumb and corrupt as Hilary.

Pull your head out of your ass, soldier boy.

Still Americans lol, both parties are the same shit, you are getting duped hard if you think otherwise

Ive heard enough of hillary for a week. Give me a tl;dr

Please be bait you fucking FAGGOT

Nothing bad will happen, the majority supports him and even if something will happen with Putin personally, I think he have successor so don't worry.

This was fucking cringe. Russia is a garbage, poor country that is love to go to war against.

Yes

>t. hillary

That's what happens when your country have no antiaircraft machinery. You start to think that no one does.

No actual need. We can handle it without any assistance.

The next market crash might be what takes away our comfort, which is supposed to be soon. The wealth has already been slowly drained out. All it takes is a little push, and we'll suddenly find out how very little we can afford.

I thought they lied when they said Canadians were all shitposters an nothing else... but you have proven me wrong...

This guy.

It wolnt last long. The fall of DB and WF will get the fire started and once people start pulling stock like a bank run the jig will be up.
Its all going to be about Economics.

where is that lol

>welfare queens
>not a large part of hillarys voting base

nice projection there shill

>niggerlookingup.jpg

Bro, as long as both of you have nukes, no one is going to kill anybody

>caring about sandniggers

Oh you mean after the coup in Ukraine that Obama is responsible for? Or the Arab spring that Obama and hillary pushed hard with the Saudis and other Sunnis?

Russia is Bros. Period. Normie russians are just bored faggots too

Russia needs dismemberment 4-6 small states. We are tired of being a colony of Moscow and to send millions of tons of resources to Moscow fagots sniffing cocaine.

>Republicans harass the shit out of Hillary about it
>Republicans get to lead the whole damn show despite really wanting to implicate her with shit
>still got nothing
>b-but they are still Americans
Who the fuck do you want doing this? They got the best experts on the topic who have their own website where they are usually shitting on liberal guys like NYT for fucking up or telling Obama he needs to get his shit together.

She did nothing wrong with the Benghazi incident.

>Trump notoriously known for having a voter base that's extremely poor and uneducated
>b-but Hillary's the one who has the welfare queens

No, whole generation have changed, and next is coming. Look at cockholes, they are not same as were in the USSR anymore. Everything can happen now.
For example, if post-putin struggle for power will end with 'liberals' victory, they will concede everything, including Crimea. This will result in civil war.
Another scenario can happen if some soviet-minded 'silovik' will come to power. He can really try to restore Soviet political and economical system. This will also result in civil war.
Hell, I don't really want it, but I don't like where that shit are going. I see a lot of bad signs.

>russia is bros
Burger Education

Yuo dont understant what you talk. 80% russians dreamed that they bomb americans cities.

>Implying people voting Trump are not poor and stupid NASCAR watching hicks who know anything about politics and are voting for Trump just because they are afraid of becoming a minority in their own country.

fuck off Achmed

Jew please.

Is Putin a good leader or is just a meme? Form my view he doesnt seem to be that bad due to not really taking shit at all in foreign relations but how is his domestic stances?

>She did nothing wrong with the Benghazi incident.
not what I asked.
Everyone knows that an Internet video can rile up people enough to bomb an embassy. I mean, why would not not?
Why did we remove Ghadafi?

>Who the fuck do you want doing this? They got the best experts on the topic who have their own website where they are usually shitting on liberal guys like NYT for fucking up or telling Obama he needs to get his shit together.

Maybe an actual International body instead of the people who orchestrated the whole thing?

>USA lost 28, Canada 4 in the friendly fire accident
lol
USA was
BTFO
T
F
O

k/d of 7 for canada

>, whole generation have changed
You mean 90's generation?
>they are not same as were in the USSR anymore.
Yeah, because they had only 2 part of population (hohols and russians).
>with 'liberals' victory,
Nope

Then why the fuck it is easier for mexican or another google to emigrate to you than for any russian?

It's good to hear there is some political diversity among the millenials. From here it certainly looks like a uniform sea of progressive leftism with a couple of dissenting right-wingers mixed in.

russia is the lesser anti-white.

U made me laugh. Russians are mostly "bidlo" who dont give a fuck who rules them, as long they have a bottle of vodka + smth to eat. TV will tell them that its good to give Crimea back and they'll accept it, or USSR 2.0 is good, and they'll cheer for it.

>The Ukrane
people only still say this because they were growing up while it was still called that

If Putin feed they shit, but TV says that good, they will eat shit.

They said they didn't want a war, not to get flooded by Gopniks.

Besides, we're trying to get rid of corruption not import more. Maybe it works for you, but part of "mutual respect" is understanding that we have different systems.

80% of Americans dream to bomb American citys.

You take D.C. and we will take care of the rest.

>Is Putin a good leader or is just a meme?

It's just an old KGB agent, a pedophile, and paranoid. Only the power of the Kremlin's propaganda makes out of this office rat GREAT PRESIDENT.

Because our corrupt politicians like Clinton make it that way. They ship the wrong groups of people to the country so they can make Democrat voters out of them to cement their hold on the country an certain states and regions...

True.

Russians, here's another American weighing in. I don't want a war with Russia. That would be stupid. Our two doctrines both espouse the use of nuclear weapons under certain conditions that would be impossible to avoid were we ever to get into a serious shooting war with each other. No sane man wants a nuclear war.

Having said that - fuck you, Russia. Your nation is shit. By all rights you should be one of the most cultured, enlightened, and richest nations on the planet. Your mineral wealth is undreamed of. Your head rests in Europe and your feet in China. You have a large and young population. And yet you are perpetually lagging behind other developed nations in every field to the point where only your military and your nukes make you actually worth considering - just like during the Cold War. Nothing has changed in the past twenty-five years. Nothing will.

At some point the state of your nation stops being the historical fault of the British, the Germans, the Japanese, and the Americans. It's just your fault, and you have no one but yourselves to blame.

He is ok. Russia was a mess before him, and when he came to power situation stabilized, social and economy conditions improved, etc. Maybe that was not his achievement but who cares, he was lucky then. So until situation is returned to 90s, he will have people support.

It's not like any Russian posting here has any kind of influence on Russian politics. You probably should ask Putin directly, or one of his friends.

Don't misunderstand, our media in the west is pretty firmly entrenched with Leftist ideals. Propaganda is everywhere.

It only gets worse when you have a situation like in the US where there's two main parties, and people focus on voting against the other party instead of for a candidate they actually want. Most people are somewhere in the middle, but don't have any choice to reflect that, while the media focuses on polarization because it sells.

No dont understand, 80% russians REALLY dream to bomb USA.

That's a bullshit.

In what possible universe would that end well for Russia?

Fuck off, nigger.

America's got no place in Syria. Iraq is the only place they have any business being unless they are officially invited by the Syrian government.

Russia, the United States, Syria and the United Nations should work together on declaring a chapter seven mission for Iraq and Syria, just like in Korea and Kuwait, to defeat ISIS within the framework of an internationally mandated, aggressive, peace making mission.

Did he ask anything?

When he came the price on oil gone wild. That's it.

>if post-putin struggle for power will end with 'liberals' victory, they will concede everything, including Crime
The biggest "liberal" candidate (actually more of a nationalist), Navalny, said he won't give up Crimea, "it's not a sandwich". Though I can't see him actually gaining any sort of power.

I was always curious if his popularity was from cleaning up after the fall of USSR or just fed to us from state TV. Thanks for answering.

>our media in the west is pretty firmly entrenched with Leftist ideals. Propaganda is everywhere.
So as our, but with larger religion influence.

Like I said it doesn't matter.

Yep. 20 bucks for a barrel, wild price. You should check your facts.

On 2008 Russian economic go down and Putin break constitution.

What a fuck is this russian ethnic identity?
You do realize that russia has countless ethnicities

Why can't it be both?

How much did you make last year, Chang?

cus they live right next to us. in 10 million years once russia collides with the USA, if were not fully niggerized, you can immigrate here illegally.

>United States

But user, they are the ones responsible for ISIS and have been covertly working their favour. Not to mention their allies in the Gulf directly funding ISIS.

>On 2008
On 2008 world's economic dropped down.

I just want to go back to the Monroe doctrine.

>We have already scrapped before and have come out of it with mutual respect.

This is actually wrong. USA and Russia have never been at war. Actually, several thousand American regulars were sent into the Russian far east to fight against the Soviet Union on behalf of Russia but the cold and disease wiped them out before they saw combat.

We're natural allies as the historical record shows.

Chang gave my parents 5 million dollars for our house in Vancouver lol. Chinese=confirmed for based

Not even joking though, it's awesome here if you have money/property

>Russians, here's another American weighing in. I don't want a war with Russia. That would be stupid. Our two doctrines both espouse the use of nuclear weapons under certain conditions that would be impossible to avoid were we ever to get into a serious shooting war with each other. No sane man wants a nuclear war.
>Having said that - fuck you, Russia. Your nation is shit. By all rights you should be one of the most cultured, enlightened, and richest nations on the planet. Your mineral wealth is undreamed of. Your head rests in Europe and your feet in China. You have a large and young population. And yet you are perpetually lagging behind other developed nations in every field to the point where only your military and your nukes make you actually worth considering - just like during the Cold War. Nothing has changed in the past twenty-five years. Nothing will.
>At some point the state of your nation stops being the historical fault of the British, the Germans, the Japanese, and the Americans. It's just your fault, and you have no one but yourselves to blame.

I don't think russians blamed anyone else, well except for the Germans, but you have to consider that WW2 was only 71 years ago, and many of its effects are still felt today

The trick is to not start getting all your information from Cred Forums instead either.

Most people just want to make some money and buy some shit and go on vacation once in a while and eat well.

Every ideal espoused as being of worth above all that is to make somebody money.

The biggest 'liberal' is someone from Chubays group (Kudrin, Gref or someone else). Navalny is just a pawn.

Good point.
What is Your view on Obama?
>Not that I dont probably already know...

Our pilots tested MiGs against your Sabres in Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiG_Alley

Go look up what the Committee is and why it was made. Not the people who orchestrated the thing, but the same people that first memed the "Hillary fucked up in Libya" that you have been spouting this whole time.

If we didn't do it, you would be here complaining that we let Gadhafi and his peeps just kill Americans just like that. Along with the Iran deal it would've instead be used as ammunition for Hillary being passive rather than aggressive.

>Everyone knows that an Internet video can rile up people enough to bomb an embassy.
Dude just check out the damn hearings.

>The biggest 'liberal' is someone from Chubays group (Kudrin, Gref or someone else).
They are economical liberal. while Navalny is social liberal.

Fuck off, CTR warmonger. If you screw with my based Slavic ancestors, I'll release the emus on ya cunt.

Dude, rich Chinese might as well be a completely separate nation from the rest of them. They've really raped the fuck out of the nation.

That's why they're buying property and shit in Vancouver and letting it sit empty, that gravy train is going to run out once the middle class kids start asking for what's theirs.

I don't think of Soviet Union and Russia as synonymous things

I'm not supporting this, but he didn't break it though. He changed it with the proper prosedure.

I don't blame just Hillary, I blame the West

Good point.

I actually like his public image being more of an intellectual than Putin, but it's obvious that he didn't do much of what he promised and disappointed people who elected them. At least he won't get more than 8 years and will get booted off in November.

I'm not discussing how it is, but how it should be. Legally speaking, chapter seven should have been called out in 2014.

Several centuries of Russian said that they are not dependent on anything that they can not change. Therefore, the maximum political passivity. Even in the election is less than half of voters participated in the parliament. People do not believe that the elections and the political struggle can change things.

Nope. World economic after go up but russian no go up

Have to clean this one up first, chumbo.

ignore the Russian shills. we can secure all the worlds oil once we clear Russia off the map and the euros neuter themselves

Whatever. That's why I used quotation marks.

Yep. In 2008. At the end of his second president reign period.

Nope. World economic after go up but russian no go up

That's not based, that's just fucking retarded.

>and many of its effects are still felt today

That's on Russia. 71 years is three or four generations. I don't deny that the loss of 20 million people was a heavy blow for any nation to absorb, but there is no earthly reason why Russia should not now be the richest and most powerful country on the planet, excepting of course for the fact that is a nation full of Russians and run by Russians.

It went up because we all took more loans, not because we are some sort of economic geniuses, this scheme will be dead soon enough

I am sure uouy talk "Putin rise economy' you men second period.

>no go up
NYET anymore.

But he not die now.

What? No man, a) fuck those places. Ukraine has been a retarded shithole since it left the USSR. The entire reason they lost their nuclear armament was because they were becoming a failed state and it took both the US AND Russia working together to bail them out.

I mean, they really took the natural Slavic tendency towards governmental corruption and theft and elevated it to a new fucking artform.

All the good Ukrainians got the fuck out and moved here.

Seriously, look at Ukraine's track record. They're like a less competent North Korea. Let that fucking sink in.

Honestly, from a national point of view I'm not thrilled Russia seized so much of the Ukraine, but it sure as fuck isn't worth fighting them over it. And from a moral point of view it's not like Russian government under Putin could possibly be worse than the last 25 years or so.

As for Syria, well, people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

And b) Whoever "pays" for their actions by rebuilding gets to be the power in the region. So the US and western forces should really be willing to shell out instead to keep Russia out of it.

Don't like the realities of the world? Tough shit.

The whole line of questioning was bait. I just wanted to see how much shit you would spew.

Thats words better than my view of him.

what?

>yes keep keep to eachothers throats
You do know China is the one winning in this new cold war?

But the most rise in percent relation happened during first period. As well as dropping of our international debt.

You don't get to play with your boats until you clean up your army men.

Ukraine like Russia in economics on politics

ura ura

russia will always be the greatest nation on earth.

I don't think you even know what 20 million loss means, entire cities were destroyed, most industry was only military. Russia's second largest city,saint-petersburg(leningrad at the time), was starved out with a huge crisis. I don't think people realize just how badly russia and the rest of eastern europe were damaged after the war

Go join ISIS then, fucking cuck.

>gets rekt
>i-its bait

>national-bolsheviks
pathetic

Also the only reason he had that power to begin with is because a certain faggot took away our presidential-parliamentary republic and replaced it with autocracy. The world applauded him when he did that too, go figure.

Russians are cool. But the shit in Ukraine was some bullshit of the highest order. I'm all for opening up peace talks with Russia... but only after they let Crimea return to its pre-invasion state.

Trump becomes President, US/Russian joint operation in Syria, Assad agrees to step down in a year, "democratic" elections are held, and everyone goes home happy.

>Thats words better than my view of him.
It's natural, though. You lived with his presidency for 8 years, obviously you have a lot of grudges with his administration. It's why a lot of Russians are often amused or annoyed by how Putin is perceived here - you guys buy into his macho public image a bit too much. But I can't blame you for that, really.

are you really that much of a short-term thinker? loan-based economy is an awful idea and yet we are all here now, basically part of a giant pyramid scheme

>All the good Ukrainians got the fuck out and moved here.

Yep, I'm glad my parents saw there was no future in Ukraine and got the hell out of there

We already basically did, since you support saudi arabia who sponsors ISIS and we provide you natural resources

You are retarded and know nothing about Russia. Show them your weakness and they will use this do let you down. You speak about corrupt politicians when Russia is the most corrupted country in the world.

Nope, in second period

You mean the coup that you sponsored and the territory that Russia got back after everyone voted to be part of Russia again?

Let's say Hillary wins and she starts WW3 with Russia, realistically speaking, how fucked is the US?

We might have better tech than the Russians but our military is completely cucked with mandatory LGBT/Feminism/Affirmative Action garbage currently plaguing the military. If there was a draft, most wouldn't qualify for being too fucking fat (I'm serious) and those who would be drafted would be people like this

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Is this really someone we can depend on to win the war for this country?

Level with me Cred Forums, how fucked are we?

Well yeah, half of the Ukraine identifies as Russian pretty much. Like, say what you will about the military support and all that other shady shit, but it wouldn't have been possible without popular support among the Eastern Ukrainian people.

They didn't get a Strongman Politician like Putin though, so instead they just had a revolving door of not just corrupt but also incompetent leaders, who tried to play Russia and the Western Powers off against each other for handouts instead of actually improving their nation in any way.

And eventually they pushed too far and found out that they weren't really worth it to the West to use as more than a cats paw against Russia.

> Regional Power

It was occupied by a small part of the Soviet Union. Most areas in the east received from the industry and the war transported millions of additional people. This has allowed to lead economic growth in these regions for 30 years after the war.

Saudi Arabia isn't a nuclear state. We need to go in their and get those wahabi monarchs out of power.

Yes.

>but only after they let Crimea return to its pre-invasion state
It's already returned.

SK? Man, the Ukrainians we have here are pretty alright.

Why are your people always depressing? My AP Euro teacher in high school was Russian, and grew up in the Soviet Union; he was the most doom and gloom guy I've ever met.

>You mean the coup that you sponsored and the territory that Russia got back after everyone voted to be part of Russia again?

You've got your order mixed up there. Russia invaded the Crimea, THEN held a plebiscite with no international oversight. You'll forgive the majority of the Western World for suspecting foul play under those circumstances.

If the Crimeans had voted and THEN Russia moved in, you might be on to something.

again, the scale of losses in european russia is almost unthinkable by modern standards , and siberia is only 20% of russian population

Do you know about "Чeчьня"?

If siberia would hold a referendum for independence would kreml let it happen? No? Yeah thought so

Oh yes it does, my friend. He could do so much with all these money, but instead he built fucking cleptocracy, gj.

>Sell bases as a debt resolution.
>pull back left over cold war weapons and scrap ala swords to plow shares.
>let the sand pit be its own problem now.
I dont know how this would not be a good plan?

>What is (was going to be) the AU, for 200

Yeah, it really works both ways. Obama did a lot more damage than good by doing nothing most of the time and his actual actions were worse, It just hasnt all bled out of the system yet.

>polack butthurting
Nothing new. Calm down, retard, let the past go.

If there was no US-backed coup in the first place, there would be no need to take Crimea so Americans don't install their military base there. See how that works?

Try to live in USSR for three generations and I will look at you and will ask dumb questions.

>, let the past go.
>>but only after they let Crimea return to its pre-invasion state
>It's already returned.
Look who is talking.

Putin stay his frend Янyкoвич which was mastly corrupted president in Ukraine's history. And Ukrainas break him.

What about chechnya? They turned into a shitty caliphate the second they got any sort of independence. At least now, they are stable.

Wasn't Obama cucked out of a lot of decisions by a predominantly Republican Congress or was that just an excuse?

But he say truth

All you CTR faggots will rot in prison for what you're trying to do to this country

It doesnt matter, nukes would kill all

Activists holding a referendum will be put in the gulag for 25 years, that was all over. Moscow will not be able to survive without the millions of tons of resources and get them dollars. All the territory of the Ural Mountains - a colony of Moscow.

Russia has more violent crime than a lot of African countries. They're degenerate slavscum.

>realistically speaking, how fucked is the US?

Totally, but so is Russia. Both our doctrines espouse the use of nuclear weapons under circumstances that would be impossible to avoid. For example, current US military doctrine is to treat the sinking of a US aircraft supercarrier as equivalent to a nuclear strike against a military base, to be responded to as though such had occurred (this is due to how tactically and strategically important they are). However Russia would have to be stupid to NOT attempt to sink our supercarriers since they are the backbone of our force projection ability.

>If there was a draft

WW3, if it involved America and Russia, would not last long enough for such an event to take place, so the quality of draftees is irrelevant.

World War 3 would, for practical purposes, last only a few weeks at the outside.

>Putin died or removed
>civil war between Kadyrovsts, army, muslim radicals, FSB, nationalists, etc.
one bullet and with your poor economic situation fire will rise

>RUSSIA
>WHITE

Pick one.

No need to get salty Ivan. Some of y'all are actually nostalgic about the ol' USSR.

Agreed completely. That's why we're getting out when there is still time lol

>At least now, they are stable.
By sucking money from federal budget and when we will run out of money they will declare independense again, but not oly Chechnya probably.

>What about chechnya? They turned into a shitty caliphate the second they got any sort of independence. At least now, they are stable.

But they wated on go without Russia. And Russia no accept their decision and kill they.

Obama is a narcissist faggot who plays three hundred golf games over the course of his presidency, he doesn't have time to actually work.

so why are you so against russia if you are russian? like i seriously don't understand that

Sorry, I appreciate you learning English to discuss this but I'm not sure what the point of this statement is.

>If there was no US-backed coup in the first place

a) Source.
b) if Russia is seriously concerned about US military bases in the Ukraine, then they have a drastic misunderstanding of how a US/Russian war would play out and are totally detached from reality.

>so why are you so against russia if you are russian?
Corruption =/= Russia

Their offices will be burned and effigies will be made of everyone in the Clinton Campaign... These people are NEVER going to live this down... Illuminati sacrifices to Kek's will.... Get ready for a ride CTR

Not sure if you're trolling or just brainwashed.
Russia was divided at the moment of defeat and weakness just like Germany was fter WW2. And Like Germany we have same rights to reunite our nation wihout any 'western' permissions.

Em
Crimea is a actually a part of South Federal District now - not an Independent Crimean republic anymore and not an independent Federal Unit
Also fuck you hohols the people there are happy to be with us

Civil war would probably come before a draft against Russia.
It doesn't really matter though, Hill wins, more war and debt, less jobs either way.
Trump wins, economic crash for stopping (((their))) plans.
The best answer might be to just ask a magic eight ball.

The only thing saving us from the bureaucracy is the bureaucracy.

I see you're completely ignorant of Russian history.

You can be proud of your nations strengths, but critical of it's flaws as well you know.

So Assad is going to The Hague because the "moderate rebels" that your employer funded killed civilians? Explain how that works

Are you against the weedman? Why? Do you hate canada

because they would become an unstable caliphate right on their border
Not if you get your ass in gear and do something about your situation, you got past the 90's and that was even worse so i'm sure you can get your shit together

Realistically? not at all, we would have large casualties that we haven't seen in a long time but our military capabilities and our economic power are both much larger than Russia's

>And Like Germany we have same rights to reunite our nation wihout any 'western' permissions.
And what about next "Germany-like" stage?
>Also fuck you hohols the people there are happy to be with us
Proofs?

It's normal for people to be nostalgic. Especially for days of youth and glory. Nostalgia is just a nostalgy, nothing more.

I'm assuming he meant national identity and culture but he's stupid and gets all his info from memes so he can't tell the difference.

>Proofs

Belive at your own will or have a trip their yourself

then what is russia in your mind?

>Not if you get your ass in gear and do something about your situation
How exactly? Starts race-war meme against muslims?

I am live in Kemerovo and i know how is have low salary and no chanses in life.

But our TV says what in Russia all good and Europe and USA will be ruined.

You dont know how live regular russian.
Easy be patriot Canada live in Canada with medecine and normal payment (wage).

>But they wated on go without Russia
Oh, is it true? And how many refrendums they held?

Fucking kill yourself!!!!

What are put insurance friends like? I know what Jews are pulling the strings here in the US, does Russia have the same problem with oil companies and banks?

Crimean residents were promised high wages and high pensions, but they were deceived. They're literally the poorest in Russia. Policy of the Putin regime consists of deceit and fear.

HEY RUSSIANS

I heard the Yeltsin Era was the Golden Age for Russian (((boys)))

how do you get russian (((boys))) these days? Are they as dangerous as Krokodil? Will they melt your skin after a couple of sniffles?

>And what about next "Germany-like" stage?
You mean Fourth EUReuch? I'm ok with it, we already starded our Customs Union.

You're right, i guess it was just weird to me

No real American gives a fuck about some peasants in the snow. Russia can't even thrive without enemies, let alone during war. A bunch of potato drinking faggots with girly fur hats.

>Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements
Nothing wrong with this.
>the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.
No they suffer from terrorism because they are infidels. You really think muslims are attacking westerners because of kikes? Kek Muslims have been attacking the west since Islam started.

Trump and Putin will remove kebab in Syria.

Gadaffi was a cunt
Putin is a cunt
Clinton is a cunt

And OP

You're a cunt.

Two Chechen war, which they battle aginst Russia army.

I am on Rissia side, but i some think we no should take Crimea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

This American loves you right back Russia bro. I'm disgusted at how weak the West has become. When I saw what happened to the mudslimes that tried to pull off some ficki ficki in Russia I died laughing.

You have many allies here, especially in the South.

Maybe have more Russian children and transition into a more industry-based economy?

The entire fucking thing was illegal from the start. If anyone is to blame it's the retards that were in a hurry to wreck the USSR.

I expected this post to have an Australian flag. Way to disappoint me!

>mfw you are the leaf should kill themselves.

They give that they worthy

Russian bro here, prepare your blinus

1. We never sent Marines to Lybia so what the fuck are you talking about?

2. Of course we don't want a war with Russia. But the problem is Russia is a rival to our geopolitical goals and our interests.

3. It's Russia who should be sucking up to us for peace, not the other way around. But Russians are like niggers. They are too stupid to see the truth and the facts that prove their agenda is stupid.

4. Russia is under a dictatorship run by Ex-KGB officers who are all corrupt and butthurt over the collapse of the Soviet Union. They know resisting the US is a lost cause. But they figure they might as well spend the rest of their commie lives fucking with the United States and stealing from Russian citizens.

Hey marine OP

Heres your friend gadaffi blowing up your bros just like putin has nukes hargetted at your brother marines. You fucking cunt.

"Saturday night, April 5 1986: The dance floor of the La Belle nightclub in the Friedenau district of Berlin was full of revelers enjoying an evening out. At 1:49 am, however, the party abruptly ended.

Anschlag auf Diskothek La Belle in Berlin
There was a large explosion. The force ripped open the floor of the club sending a number of guests tumbling into the cellar below. The bomb, placed under a table near the DJ booth, killed Nermin Hannay, a Turkish woman, and Kenneth T. Ford, a US army sergeant, instantly. Another US soldier James E. Goins died two months later from his injuries.

The blast injured a further 230 people including more than 50 American servicemen who regularly attended the club, popular as it was with US soldiers deployed in the West German capital during the Cold War.

Nine days later, US President Ronald Reagan unleashed Operation El Dorado Canyon, a series of retaliatory airstrikes involving warplanes from the US Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps against Libya - the origin of the terrorists as discovered in cable transcripts between Tripoli and the Libyan embassy in East Berlin which were obtained by West German and US authorities in the days following the bombing.
"

We are not "butthurt". We just know you. We live close for fucking 1000 years and know each others. Most of you respect only power, both in internal and external policies. Personally I even like Russians as a people but I also know that I should take gun when I speak to you.

lol come to russia and see how girly it is when your ears are freezing off at -40

>Russia was divided at the moment of defeat and weakness just like Germany was fter WW2

No, it wasn't. The Crimean Peninsula was added to the Ukraine by the Soviet government itself in 1954. When the Soviet Union was dissolved in 1991, again by its own action, the Crimean peninsula - which, again, had been by Russia's own mandate - a part of the Ukraine for 37 years.

If Russia wanted the Crimeans so badly they could have just re-annxed the Crimean Peninsula in 1991 as part of the general breakup of the Soviet Union. It's not like the Ukraine could have meaningfully opposed such a move; the Russian Federation was still overwhelmingly the strongest member of collapsing Soviet Union even then.

There is also the issue that we do not know what the Crimeans themselves wanted. Plebiscite after plebiscite after plebiscite in East Germany prior to the Wall coming down showed the majority of all Germans on both sides of the Iron Curtain in favor of reunification. Thanks to Russia's never-ending boner for warm-water ports, however, we don't know what the general Crimean consensus was pre-annexation.

There was a proper way to do this, Russia, but you didn't do it. You instead decided to violate the territorial integrity of a nation and take what you wanted because you wanted it. It was a hostile invasion and takeover that you justified after the fact with a vote that cannot possibly be regarded as untainted.

Just own up to the fact that you've gone back to being imperialist conquerors questing after warm-water ports. People will respect you more.

Slavic identity separate from the Government. We don't really have one here in Canada and the US, and in fact we actively work against the formation of that, so it's understandable you would miss that. Religious and cultural commonality across not just the nation but also spills over into other Slavic nations.

they still get more than in ukraine

But chechen were granted independence or can you not into history? Then 2 years later because they were basiclly bandits they attacked Dagestan

>Crimea
>the poorest
*laughs in oppressor*

There are regions way worse off,if you look further east. It'll be a holiday region,and a actually good one,unlike Sochi. So they'll be minted.

>we already starded our Customs Union.
yeah collecting SNG-shitholes surely will work.
Meawhile:
lenta.ru/news/2016/09/20/lukashenko_hate/

>afraid of becoming minority in their own country
How is this bad?

>Wow look at those loq IQ southerners what idiot republicans
>oh the majority of black people live in southern states and have the lowest IQ?
>Fuck you racist.

— «Дeнeг нeт, нo вы дepжитecь тaм»

About Crimea: Crimea is fucked up beyond recognition, corruption and lawlessness skyrocketed not to dnr/lnr levels, but high above what it was under Ukraine — native tatars are oppressed, illegal seizures of lands and properties are commonplace, and fucking Sevastopol (or was it Simferopol? Who the fuck cares) had (or still has?) some 3rd-world level energy and water access, like scheduled powering on of select districts, muh rushka. And not to mention quality of life in general — no Paypal, no Visa, no good banks, shitty soviet-style service in each and every government agency. Crimea wanted fat Russian pensions and government salaries, but got fucked up with wooden ruble falling to the hellhole.

The USSR wrecked itself because it was based on dictatorship, squalid oligarchy and the bullshit that was Marxist Leninism. Russia fucked itself. Deal with it. The butthurt won't change that.

Drunk Irishman.
Wow.

How's your AI gf, shitposter?

> not an independent Federal Unit
Err... Do you know what Federal District is? It's not an administrative unit in any way. Administrative status of Crimea hasn't changed.

I dont think that "Чeчня" granted independet.

I'm not even shitposting, i bet you never had anything beyond -10

I don't need Chechnya either, and if they want secession, I wouldn't mind. But I can't say for sure, that jihadists and mercs from all over the world really represented people of Checnya.

Just trolling around for the lulz..
Former tolls of deception here Ready to die for Greater Israel..

No really you don't understand. At least half of americans dream of fighting a war against the government.

>What a fuck is this russian ethnic identity?
Thats literally Russian ethnic identity you mongoloid retard, how's that related to other "countless" ethnicities?

Commie fuckin anti american faggot. Typical trump supporter.

Jesus fuck pedro, who shat in your taco?

I'm hoping we can elect a leader who demands respect and is open on working on our relations.
We could team up and stomp out ISIS together.

There is no benefit clashing strong countries. Hillary insults Putin daily, she is war hungry and corrupt. All she wants is destruction. It would benefit both countries more to have a professional working relationship than to waste time, resources, and life in a pointless pissing match.

Cheesus
It's not like it was under Ukraine for 20 years ay
We are fixing Crimea after hohols have devastated the jewel of USSR, but it will take time. We got them electricty independence, we'll get the supplies independence once the bridge is complete.

East Ukraine stuff broke my heart and made me angry at my government.
We haven't controlled them since the '40s. Sorry about that.
Also, I hate Fascists too, as they are ruining my country.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

>the issue that we do not know what the Crimeans themselves wanted
Most of them wanted in Russia, that's what makes the whole deal especially fucked up. They legitimately don't like Ukraine there, and Ukraine didn't like the region too much either.

Is Kadirov also merc? You just chechens who war on themselves independ merc.

I bet you hang out at Tim Horton's every day listening to Justin Bieber. There are American cities with more to offer than your whole Canadian country.

Gee remember when those attacks were carried out by Libyan high command without proper permission? I sure do.

>No, it wasn't.
I'm telling you it was. That's how people here feel. And I didn't read your other bullshit beyond that.

Kremlebots pls

lol why are you so angry? I'm just stating a fact here

>have more Russian children
1) Not gonna happened.
2) What is the point? We don't have enough money for our current population, there is no need more og them.
>more industry-based economy?
Will work only for West and Central Russia

I know how live in USA (wage, rules) you talk shit.
If wanna bmb Washington then go live in Russia about 5 years. It kick out shit from your head.

>Commie fuckin anti american faggot. Typical trump supporter.

Yes it will. Many things were changed throughout history just because some butts were on fire. It's a hearth we'll keep kindled for as long as it takes, until we can light a cleansing fire from it and set things right.

>civil war between Kadyrovsts
Poles sucking muslims dicks.
Well thats a new.

No, he is not.

How can you fix anything if you can't even fix your own country? You turn everything around you into shit. Like a Midas, but, like, Shit-Midas

What about maternal capital that I have been hearing about?

Also,80% of russians live in european russia, so if you industrialize that part properly, you are doing pretty good

Commie spotted.
How can you still be a red after what they did to your country. You know you fell for jewish lies right?

I fucked both of your grandmothers this year. Your grandpas tied their dicks together and fucked your dad.

Prove it? Where's the pre-invasion poll to back this up?

>I'm telling you it was.

Good for you, you're wrong. Russia gave the Crimea to Ukraine themselves in 1954 and themselves decided to let the Ukraine keep it in 1991. This is not opinion, supposition, or extrapolation, this is cold and hard fact.

Ergo the situation is not remotely comparable to Germany after World War II, since Germany was split apart by non-German forces and forced to remain apart by non-German forces.

OK, what about his friends and ally?

ok.

Most be something to watch !! you liked the show ?!

>got them electricty independence
Yea, this is why they have all the time power outages.

>Deal with it.
And we're dealing, don't you worry.

Weeeew lads
By working hard towards the goal? :)
Hame a smiley face, because thats what we're doing in Crimea - restoring in to its previous glory

Kadyr-son is Putin's dog, but that's until Putin fills his pockets with shiny dollars. Kadyr-papa was common nohcho terrorist that had enough brains to strike a deal with Putin — you give me that region, I leave it in Russia, relatively silent.

Ok Chaim

>What about maternal capital that I have been hearing about?
It didn't work and now we don't have money for it.
>Also,80% of russians live in european russia, so if you industrialize that part properly, you are doing pretty good
We will be needed to cut money from North-Caucasus and Siberia subsidies for such industrialization.

You don't understand the type of government that russia had in the 90's, they sold everything away just to appease their "american friends"

Tell me about them panowe, links to cencor.net if possible ;)

What about them?

>maternal capital
Mostly goes to alcoholics who waste these money and abuse kids. Also amount is shitty to try to build anything off it.

I dont red. I dont understatnd what americans wish bomb Washongton. You have many dollars and constitutional state.

He's just a pessimistic cuck. Maternal capital is working, fertility rate is climbing, it all can be fixed.

>It didn't work
>increase in birthrate
>people use it to start families

if you dont have kids, doesnt mean others dont

Siberia actually provides you with resources and same with north caucasus, so i wouldn't cut them off, since it would create more separatism in those regions

>Maternal capital is working, fertility rate is climbing
In Muslims regions, because they using it right.

>fertility rate is climbing
ebin :D

Because Washington is literally Kremlin, full of corrupt lying piece of shits and their lackeys, they all deserve to die.

burgers cant win against 3rd world rice farmers or friendly Canadians

USA BTFO

As a brit/aussie I can say I don't want war with Russia!
FUck this idiot, he cant win a war against birds even when given firepower to do so.

I agree, what all the russian liberals don't understand is that no amount of bitching and whining will fix anything, you need to work hard to make anything worthwhile

His merc or aborigens? I dont see merc. In Donbass hove merc but TV talk that war only beetwen Ukriane and aborigens.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

>>people use it to start families
And then protesting against Sberbank buildings, because take dollars-credit, yeah good future.

You idiot.

You should look at how much it declined since 2010

>2010
ebin indeed :---D

>fertility rate is climbing

>largest generation of 80 giving birth to children
>the birth rate of 1.7 children per 1 woman
>GREAT VICTORY PUTIN

so we can all suck western dick, hurray!

Anyway, Ivan. I bought a Donetsk T-shirt and some stickers and shit on ebay, and I wear the shirt all the time, hoping some dumb motherfucker will say something to me. And I sport Luhansk and Donetsk stickers on my car with the same hope.
Nobody even knows what it means, or cares.
I wish Kiev supporting liberal cunts would wear identifiable T-shirts.
Got your back, Ivan. I ain't gunna let them war on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=pTuwAo5sUik

I recomendeted you live in Russia then you will know what mean word "corruption".

>Russia gave the Crimea to Ukraine themselves in 1954
You are literally retarded. USSR was ruled by Ukrainian Khrsuhev, he gave Crimea to Ukraine without any referendum and even breaking USSR law. Russians never elected any of USSR leaders. Why the fuck do you say that we have to accept that and we are responsible for that? Fuck you.

projected to be 1.8-1.9 this year

>Constitution constantly being broken and tested to its limit
>many dollars are slowly being filtered into China and the very elite
>government continues make more regulations, laws, wars in sandy shit holes for rich people.
It might seem nice to someone in Africa but its not what it is supposed to be and it will quickly become worse.

>war only beetwen Ukriane and aborigens.
>aborigens.

Wew
You really are the toughest kid class ay

Fuck off, cockhole.

Except, no, they didn't. Russia didn't sell the Crimea in the 90s. They TRANSFERRED the Crimea to Ukraine THEMSELVES in 1954, as Russia (in the form of the Soviet Union) was ascending in world power, prestige, and ability. This was a conscious decision on the part of the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union and there was no external influence on the matter.