There are french, Italians, Bongs, Spanish, Latvians, Portuguese, Australians...

>there are french, Italians, Bongs, Spanish, Latvians, Portuguese, Australians, and even Russians all up at ridiculous hours to watch the debate and help Trump in the polls

It's a heavy dose of irony that everyone is doing this on an antimulticulturalist site in favor of an antiglobalist politician that's not even in their country.

These are truly strange times, though there is a strangely comforting sense of unity to it all.

If no one else says it, then thank you all.

No patriot in any country wants the worls to turn into a Jew melting pot.

you're welcome

Pretty much this

Glad to help bro

It's a movement folks!

> multiculturalism
> is following another countries politics

fuck off and die in a fire while you sleep.

We're all on this planet, together. We still need our space, though, and cultural diversity, TRUE cultural diversity, where various nations exist in their own unique area of culture and skill. We can all help each other in making it happen.

They claim to hate us but they all secretly love us. We are the envy of the world. Trump victory will be the boards greatest happening, and we will all celebrate the MAGA

You have my taco

It's a global movement because our civilization is being attacked on a global scale.

IMO only Trump is beneficial for European citizens
the guy wants to end wars, not prolong them

>putting the interests of your own people first means you can't communicate with others

Shit, I wouldn't even have a problem having an online discussion with a bunch of niggers in somalia. So long as they fucking stay there. That's the key issue.

fpbp

I love every last one of you faggots.

Now for wrath

>Mfw clicking those Trump polls.
Glad to be of help.

But this is a huge happening, maybe even bigger than many people realize.
Not necessarily something that directly affects us, but it's going to be the equivalent of a carpet nuking on the politically correct environment, that was born during the Obama rule.
These elections have a massive effect on a global scale and I seriously want Trump to win.
Even if he doesn't end up doing shit.
His win is going to be something that changes mindsets more than anything else.

NOW FOR RUIN

>Leaving the battlefield before the battle begins

What do you take us for?

We will not rest until Trump is in the White House.

>We are the envy of the world.
Ever wonder why people hate you guys?

You are welcome senpai. I stayed up, it's 7AM... I am going to work without any sleep, but it is worth it

its okay

Ireland literally gets nothing out of this but ill faith but i cant help but do something before it actually really is too late to help mankind.

Also this---

We international coalition

Trump rally in britain when?

>Antiglobalist "politician"

.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

>Have you any parting words?
faggot

But it's true

I do it for the future of american whites, to be honest.

I'm a white person in a "rich and vibrant" sea of brown people, so I know a thing or two about the future of america.

This.

A Trump victory will be the catalyst for the end of the pc sjw movement, as it will enlighten people around the world and show them that it's perfectly fine to hold those types of views.

And here's hoping it leads to the destruction of the utterly embarrassing and obviously biased msm.

Brothers, should The Donald win, we will witness many changes in our lifetime.

american presidential elections are the most interesting thing to ever happen in Denmark anyway

The mentality is this:

>"Im a lonely virgin that never scored and I have no friends. I frequently browse /r9k/ and Cred Forums. Since Im mad I want to be edgy and take it on society, so I support Trump because fuck them all!"

What they fail to understand is that people like Trump hates them even more than Hillary's people.

AND A RED DAWN

because in my country doesn't happen anything important . well we made the Colombian Peace treatment today

Cred Forums is in favour of ethnopluralism, not multiculturalism.

I'm hoping Trump getting elected POTUS will have a roll out effect for my country to get woke and the cucked politicians getting the arse.

Praise kek.

I second this thanks.

But it's not. It might have been true in the past, but not anymore.
Europe and developed Asian countries now have a much higher standard of living.

Extended family is a long, lost tradition.
There's really no irony whatsoever in it.

Amen brother. We shall shine so bright we cast out all darkness. And I will dare to say, dawn is coming my friends. My brethren. Dawn is coming.

We're all together on the internet.

We're not all together in the same country.

Separate but equal as they say.