When will you all realize the absurd hypocrisy in how you think?

When will you all realize the absurd hypocrisy in how you think?

This website incessantly shuns any and all outside opinions with the same responses, over and over again.
"Fuck off shill"
"Wow CTR is in full force tonight"
".5 cents has been deposited in your account."
Literally anything that would suffice as a valid argument against Trump is immediately dismissed and buried with inadequate responses from automaton retards. This is an overwhelmingly Trump obsessed hivemind that does precisely the thing it says it stands against. There is never actual discussion, and when there is potential for it, it's not allowed to exist.

Y'all claim online polls are rigged but are the first to try and rig them, clearing caches or even using bots. Y'all complain how political correctness is suppressing the free transfer of ideas or open, honest discussion, but work to your best efforts to silence those who disagree with you, and not by taking them head on in a debate, but by shunning them, calling them names like mentally retarded children.

I'm not a fucking shill. I don't like black people. I want immigration into Europe and the USA to stop almost completely. Hillary is a disgusting, slimy piece of shit, but that doesn't mean she and her supporters don't have the right to voice opinions.

fags

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

how do u feel about the above OP?

fuck off shill

I shouldn't have expected anything but this.

Some people have to cheat to win.

I think Trump will represent them well.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Didn't you hear? The Trump posters got outed as paid shills today.

Turns out the Occulus Rift guy and Milo have been bankrolling them.

The organization paying them is called "Nimble America "

mhm

reddit the post

her """supporters""" literally come here in waves to spam "DRUMPF" btfo

rational discussion occurs on non-happening days

how long have you been here?

Fuck off shill.

Trump was a dumb mess who just repeated himself. Offered next to nothing in actual substance. He was playing defensively the entire time. There was so much to attack Hillary on, so many delicious points that would do a lot to pretty heavily damage her image on national television. Instead he found himself recycling the same, hollow points he has been for a good long time now.

For the large part, Hillary was more composed, better prepared, and did a good job of mixing policy stuff while also effectively targeting business and personal failures that made him look like a genuinely shitty person.

Well where should we begin. What has Trump been wrong on?

You honestly think you're going to get anything but an echo chamber here? Goddamn. I'm just here for the memes and watching the Trumpettes lose their goddamn minds.

Kek has sown his harvest of lulz cows, and he has come to reap the harvest. Sadly, Trumpettes didn't know it would be them.

may you get terminal intestinal cancer and a Morphine resistance

Dont worry OP, this happens every election, heres some proof. Once Trump losses they will all crawl back under whatever rock they came from. :D

We disagree completely with the direction you want the world to go.
There is nothing good about what you want. There is no reason listen to your opinion because at its base it is unacceptable.

>but that doesn't mean she and her supporters don't have the right to voice opinions

They can, but to say Trump got BTFO tonight is completely absurd and a display of mental gymnastics.

Live viewer reception during the debate showed Trump winning by a large margin. Nearly all post-polls show Trump won. Even hell holes like Time and The Hill.

I'm open for discussion about it. But the insane number is TRUMP IS FINISHED HE'S BTFO threads in the last hour are absurd. And most importantly, a statistical lie.

Didnt read lol

fuck off shill

Did you not read my entire post dipshit?

If it were up to me Europe and the USA would get rid of every last non-white they could find. I hate political correctness and I hate globalist elite faggots like Soros. People who rig and run the system. I despise Clinton but I also despise all the brainless morons like you.

Hey thanks for correcting the record we appreciate it.

>.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

He fell for her stupid baits. Instead of answering her, he should have talked about the emails, Benghazi, Wikileaks, DNC, Saudi donors etc.

And he should have prepared more to actually answer the questions and not say "We need law and order" ten times.

Theres no use arguing with these people man. They are gone, and theres no bringing them back. The good news is after Trump losses in November, they will all crawl under whatever rock they came from.

>Live viewer reception during the debate showed Trump winning by a large margin. Nearly all post-polls show Trump won

Do you mean the ones that Cred Forums is raiding repeatedly? The ones in the threads here? Those? Or do you mean the ones that aren't subject to online raids that show over 60% of people agreeing she won?

>Nearly all post-polls show Trump won.
Source? NBC, CNN and even Fox say something different.

Breitbart and Heavy are not reliable in any kind.

Shills please go

LOLOLOLOL!

> Brigade poll to show trump is winning

> Use said poll to say "SEE? TRUMP IS WINNING!"

These mongoloids aren't very smart are they? LMFAO

just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.
(This is just a small percentage of a much longer list

Go to bed, Donald.

>I'm a good goy and really want a lot of Shekels I better write an [effort] post on a moderate muslim bomb-making forum!

But in all seriousness it doesn't matter. We all realize the hypocrisy but at the same time we don't care. We feel we have righteous indignation, hell, our opposition feels the same.

You know how many Trump sign's have been stolen/property destroyed by Hillary supporters? We never would do anything like that.

This is just more concern-trolling man, nobody here cares, it's easier to just call you a shill and sage.

Lol, it is CTR's fault that they exist. Its their fault that any critic of Trump anonymously has lost any credibillity.

Maybe if we didn't get obvious bullshit spam that fulfils the general description of how shills are supposed to act we wouldn't think there were so many. Even if they aren't shills, there are definitely brigaders bringing no real discussion but rather just spamming the kind of memes we make about Hillary or Jeb but for Trump. I mean, even for a post that is meant to be 'just let people talk' you have a caricature picture of Trump. And for complaining about excessive vulgarity and insults, you still call people fags. If you are a person here who is a genuine Cred Forumsock, then just act like how you want the board to be like.

Also, again, the cries of shills/brigaders is sort of justified when there is obvious spam. Maybe not as much as it gets said, but it is very obvious somebody is only here to stir up muck while contributing nothing.

Oh sweet you saw that other thread this post was on too! Nice!

> don't just call Hillary supporters/Trump critics shills
> go to bed Donald
Pick one.

t. JIDF

Learn to ignore the bullshit and respond to the good shit, newfag.

>Do you mean the ones that Cred Forums is raiding repeatedly?

I'm sorry but Cred Forums can't raid a 700,000 sample poll and weight it to 60% Trump within an hour. We're good but nowhere near that good
>Source? NBC, CNN and even Fox say something different.
>Breitbart and Heavy are not reliable in any kind.

Like I said, Time and The Hill both have polls up with Trump winning. Both liberal hell holes.

CTR never shilled on Cred Forums. This is a meme.

CTR may have been active on Reddit and newspaper comment sections though.

But the "Drumpf BTFO" threads are a way of trolling and a meme too, not CTR shills.

this
wait until the election is over
things should get better then

>/pol ≠your personal blog
go cry somewhere else faggot

it's been shills shilling shills for half a year now on pol.

don't expect it to change until the elecrion ends.

I got thru 4 sentences before realizing that OP is a faggot. I'm getting old.

Obviously there are litetal children and other puerile Trumptards, but I don't know why you get mad about their low-IQ shitposting. If some people can't handle reality and have to resort to desperate rationalizations to prop up their hero even when he's a mess, you're not going to be able to reason them out of their irrationality. There are pigheaded morons who support Trump just as there are pigheaded morons who support Clinton. Such is life.

Not OP, but I hate it that they have destroyed Cred Forums and made it to a Trump hugbox/circlejerk. If you say anything that differs from Trump's position you are automatically a CTR shill.

You haven't considered the large amount of underage kids browsing this board as well as the childish trolls that are just here to stir shit up and have no logical discussion. This board is hardly any different than other sites when it comes to being an echo chamber hive-mind for the person they support. You can't even slightly criticize Trump without getting the same old brain dead predictable response.

I agreed with some of what Trump has said, some I disagree on, but tonight overall I do not think it looked good for him. I hope he's more prepared next time. There were too many instances where he could've called her out, but he played defensive the entire time. Played it out exactly as she wanted. Really disappointed. Hopefully he'll learn what he did wrong and what he did right here, and improve upon that for the next debate.

>Offered next to nothing in actual substance
There was nothing of substance from either side. If you think "substance" can be fit into a few sentences, you're too ignorant to take seriously.
>For the large part, Hillary was more composed, better prepared, and did a good job of mixing policy stuff while also effectively targeting business
She regurgitated typical shit. You sound weak minded.

Cred Forums is the rock they crawled out of

butthurt ctr ITT

>There is never actual discussion, and when there is potential for it, it's not allowed to exist.
So you're saying that Cred Forums is the same as every single website on the internet except instead of deleting and hiding opposing views they shitpost at them?

This place is reddit 2.0.

An echo chamber and a safe space, nothing more.

Kek'd

>Y'all

Fuck off BLM nigger

Yes, it's essentially the same

No discussion allowed.

>Wanting Trump to blow his load on the first debate

He can talk all about that shit from the get go and then what? He did the right thing by not heaping it on so early, at least now he can properly prepare for the real questions in the next two debates.

really made me think

you shill faggot, fuck off ctr

CTR Triggered

Cuck off shill.

Not an argument.

Cred Forums in a nutshell

I'd rather Hillary died than her be president.

She is a Bilderberger, the head of many a conspiracy, a murderer, a swindler, a liar, a manipulator, and a member of the global elite.

Trump, if all that has been said of him is true, is at his worst just a liar and a racist.

I would rather have Stalin be in charge of this country than Hillary. I would rather have Stalin's corpse be in charge of this country.

Trump is such an amazing alternative to her that I would kiss the ground he walks on. He can start a nuclear war and get half the country destroyed for all I fucking care, it's literally better than adding another step for the NWO to push forward.

Bomb the UN, kill every single senator, destroy every single fraternity, outlaw the Bilderberg group and any of Eisenhower's old goon groups.
Disband the NSA, cut the budget on the CIA and purge their upper ranks, remove women and the mentally ill from our military, bring our troops home, and evaporate any power the global elite have over our nation.

The constitution should be the supreme law of the land, and breaking its laws should result in the penalty of death. We should not be giving aid to any country and any immigrants into this nation better be an American and nothing else. Our government should no longer be an everyday part of our lives.

Every single one of the best presidents this nation has ever had backs up every single thing I've said and Hillary stands for none of them.
Trump stands for most of them, and that's good enough.

Hillary got raped the first half and that's all that fucking matters Shill. Enjoy getting BTFO in the general. Trump hasn't even activated his Trump card yet you double nigger.

>I'm not a shill
>I don't like black people
sounds like a shill to me