Shillary annihilated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED RATO

t-thanks for the delegates cruz senpai

Speaking of Cruz, anyone else hear Glenn Beck's meltdown this morning after Cruz went on to defend his endorsement of Trump?

first time i've admired cruz. after trump was an ass to him at the debate, this was impressive

I said this in an earlier thread, Trump was really awful in the debate, but I think he spoke out his policies enough that the Republicans who've hated him up until now will realize that he's their candidate. I think they're starting to see what they were looking for from him, a republican presidential candidate.

I think that's also why so many people on Cred Forums are seeing him as the winner, he's won for them.

I don't know if that's enough to win the election, but it does seem to be a thing.

Trump was off his game, and Hillary was more polished - better than I thought she'd be. But she didn't do an aces job of selling herself or her policies. And Trump was able to strongly differentiate his policies and paint himself as the change candidate, that is this is a change election - as is the consensus - Trump won on substance even if not on style.

*and if this is a change election -

Take the the delegates dahnald

He's dominating all the polls. Get fucked, faggot.

>1 Post by this ID

Thank you honest ted. If trump loses i will supprt your canuck ass

The polls you force people to vote on or the ones you fix with vote spamming bots ?

THE VOTES HELLARY

HAND THEM OVER NOW BEFORE MY SKELEGATES TAKE THEM BY FORCE

Post by this ID

>it's a shills know more about debating than a Harvard debate champion episode

ive been hearing about this all day

got a link? i LOVE beck meltdowns, used to listen to him every day as not to miss one

BEND
THE
KNEE

Because we're spamming them.

>The polls you force people to vote on

What?

Cruz is a joke, he should have banked on Trump losing and Cruz 2020

It was worth trading the delegates for.

Did he really say this? Was it sarcasm? Is Cruz still angry?

what movie is this from?

I hated him before and now i like him. Trump supporters dont just disapear

Thanks Vegeta

Thanks ted, but we're waiting on Glenn Beck to give us a competent summary. How about you fuck off?

If we can force people to vote in the polls -- we can force them to vote for our candidate. Might makes right.

Herd effect and peer presure.
By creating a social group on Reddit you motivate people to take part or face that they're not as adamant about their support as others.

Reality is that no one other than you guys would spam every poll with Trump votes over fear of losing one of them.

Sane people vote on one poll and then forget about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

my mom is diehard liberal and certainly voting Hillary. I was at work and couldn't watch the debate, so the only immediate information I could get was through her words and her tone.
It was not positive. She indicated that from what she saw, Hillary was holding back and appeared weak. She had a tone of doubt/concern in her voice that suggests to me the she may, for the first time, believe that Hillary has a very real chance to fail.

Now she tends to have a lean towards the negative/defeatist view of things, but even accounting for this I can't believe that Hillary did well if a person biased in her favor thought that she appeared weak.

the enemy is never going to tell you that you are winning, even if you are ripping their guts out

~Alex Jones

who is lying Ted trying to kid here

Cruz is mocking him hard there.

Yeah, because his previous debates were even worse but Republican base were too stupid to care

I can almost imagine Cruz trying to hold back the laughter as he delivers the line.

A lot of people won't be able to make heads or tails of some of Trump's rambling tangents.

Like the club in Miami. The way he explained it sounded like he's not racist because he has a club in Miami that doesn't discriminate against blacks.

Lmao if not for Trump pol would have been in the bag for Cruz.

Besides the few confused libertardians, of course. They would have been for Rand.

That still doesn't mean they're single vote of support each doesn't fucking count. Do we have to match percentages with the other side to make it fair?

It hurts me to admit this as a Hillary supporter, but Trump won the debate.

He planned it from the start

>Tonight, Donald Trump had his strongest debate performance of the election cycle
How to be literally truthful without appearing to call attention to what a low bar had been set. Trump indeed WAS better at this than he'd been in previous debates, but it was still not a good performance. Or good enough, I fear. It's fine that Cruz is playing the game, but this is faint, politic praise.

> american debate
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

>Ben: We must awaken and give our energy to Donald!

>Christie: It's the only way to defeat Hillary!

>Jeb!: Raise our hands for the energy, and for the guac!

>Mike Pence: It's not enough! Mr. Trump needs more!

>Hillary: Hahahaha! You think you defeat me with only that? Pathetic weaklings *cough*

>Ted Cruz instant transmissions

>Ted: Don't think I've forgotten about my conservative values. TAKE MY ENERGY DONAHLD. FOR THE DELEGATES. FOR THE EVANGELISTS.

>The Don: I AM GROWING STRONGER!

>Hillary: W-What?! T-that *coughs* that's *chokes up* impo- *throat dries up* ssible! The energy, *head seizures* it's too high! *legs give out*

>Trump: MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Hillary pronounced dead of pneumonia

Hillary cucks are here in force. Trump won, period.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D THANK RATO. BASED BASED RATO!!!!

Only because Cruz wasn't there to btfo of Trump repeatedly, as he did in every single primary debate.
(t. Cruz's brain)

This.

To be quite honest this, the only issue where Trump really beats Ted is Israel. Ted is too much of a Protestant. Trump is more America first.

Glenn beck on cuckicide watch.

^ this

Beautiful

Just re-watching some clips of the debate, I have to say this clip makes me cringe a little and it's far from Trump's lowest point in the debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc

Who gives a shit about Rato's opinions

Sorry for the late reply, dont have a link but im willing to bet its on youtube somewhere...

At one point he was shouting something to the effect of "JUST COVER ME IN BLOOD..."

Yeah this totally bro, oh except neocon Christians are morons and will accept this on face value and be energized because their King said Trump had "his best debate ever" which to them means "Trump wooped some aaaaassss". 100% of the right wing is behind him now, sorry.

Fucking rato trying to win my trust so he can hurt me again

I actually work in cybersecurity (Firewall vendor that isn't cisco) and Trump's answer on security is completely fine.

There's no cringe here, did you expect Trump to start talking about pen tests and SSH and Flash exploits?