Why the fuck won't he just release his goddamn taxes?

Why the fuck won't he just release his goddamn taxes?

If he would have done this week's ago, she would have had much less ammo. Now it he does it, he just seems like a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/5rzQgHFU6zO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one gives a fuck about his taxes

She barely made any damage, Trump had good counter arguments.

He shouldn't have to until Hillary released her emails.

We all know Trump is a billionaire, who cares if a piece of paper comes out?

PS he crushed her in that debate. Did you hear the crowd chanting his name at the end???

It looks shady as fuck that every other candidate has released them for decades and he's refused every time.

>We all know Trump is a billionaire, who cares if a piece of paper comes out?

This, so why the fuck won't he just release them. Is he playing 1D chess?

you never EVER release your taxes while being audited.

EVER.

Why?

Because it's a really quick way to piss the fuck off the people who are auditing you, as it will result in a lot more people trying to do their job for them, making things so much more difficult than what they need to be.

To release your financial history while being audited is pretty much like asking the rest of the world to audit you as well.

>it would piss off the IRS even though the IRS said there's no problem with him releasing anything

Jesus Christ you kids are fucking retarded

he literally offered them in exchange for the emails

hillary said no

she looks like the idiot now, not him

that's because he is a cuck

because hes probably not as rich as he wants people to beleive

he has a huge ego about his wealth

WE don't because we're not morons and have a pretty good idea what's already on them.

Your average boob will drive their Toyota RAV4 to the office tomorrow, gather around the water cooler, and make small talk with the other boobs about the weather, MNF, and Trump's taxes because Hillary just made it the #1 issue in the election.

>m-muh audit
>lester destroys him
>m-m-m-muh a-audit
>lester destroys him again
how many times does this fucking retard have to be told it doesn't matter if he's under audit?

because chayna and so sad mexico investments wall tremendous they love me.

it serves as a comparison for the american people to draw
>what do i want to see more? some billionaires financials that i can't even understand, or 30,000 government emails that could have been accessed by our enemies?
also they are in a stalemate over this issue because nothing will ever be released by either side
>IRS will jam up trump until election day
>hillary releasing emails would be suicide (if she even has them anymore)

Everyone knows he's full of shit. The only reason he doesn't release his taxes is because theres something on there he doesn't want us to see. Only naive faggots think he's doing it because his lawyer said not to.

>Trump releases tax returns
>Media: Ok Trump, thanks for clearing that up for us!
...Would happen fucking never. No matter how spotless it was, why the fuck would he give the media more shit to nitpick over? They would drag it through the mud and find a way to spin it against him no matter what.

Because he doesn't want people to see that he pays even less of a tax rate than what Mitt Romney pays

well his lawyers said not to soooo

The only people that care about his taxes are the Clinton campaign and her die-hard supporters, and if he did release them he'd get just as much shit over whatever is in them (even if it's nothing), maybe even more, that it wouldn't be worth it. See Romney in 2012.

Literally no point in doing it, it can only hurt.

>yeah idiots the IRS would never lie to the public
Did you know gullible is written on the ceiling above you right now?

Because you don't bow to pressure.
You do things on your terms of not at all. He won't be bullied.

He could at least release the years that aren't under audit. He won't even do that.

HIS TAXES WILL ONLY BE USED AGAINST HIM.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO BENEFIT TO RELEASING THEM.

>Heh Dahnald, why won't you let us pour through your financials to make a buzzword case against you?!

>MUH CAPITOL GAINZ DAHNALD
>MUH LIQUIDITY RATIOS DAHNALD

He said he'll release them, which he will. Probably later in the race to get some nice media coverage for and and give all the naysayers a big middle finger. Hopefully before the 3rd debate, but doubtful.

Not that I ever gave a fuck about this 'issue'. I didn't care back with Romney, and I sure as shit don't care now.

That's some terrible, retarded logic. Just because you're allowed to do something doesn't mean you should. There's nothing illegal about making someone's job harder than it needs to be, however that doesn't make it an obligation for it to be as such.

nice work guys

the only reason there's any question that the debate wasn't a crushing defeat for trump is Clintons utter lack of charisma or humanity

worst election ever. clinton is a globalist reptile and trump is a supply side sociopath

I don't want either of them picking justices

have patience, trump has a plan.

they're already being used against him.. he looks like a russian puppet to democrats

hopefull don will make a point that the IRS commissioner is literally being impeached right now for going after right wing personalities with audits

Can't fix stupid.

>i like trump because he's honest!

>n-nobody gives a fuck about his tax returns, why does he need to show them?
>w-who cares what the IRS and every tax lawyer in the country says, you're not supposed to release your tax returns while you're being audited
>source: my ass

He doesnt give to charity and is not worth the 10 billion he claims.

>Hey Trump why won't you release this completely irrelevant information that literally nobody would give a shit about or understand anyway while you are being audited?
>As you can see this is the equivalent of trying to cover up incriminating evidence that directly links Hillary to murder so you've got no room to talk

what a futile job, knowing you will never make a dent

>vine.co/v/5rzQgHFU6zO
>A thousand shills pour over his records
>Totally not biased IRS would have fucked him any time it could in the last two years, his shit is actually squeaky clean.
>Shills with their expert opinions pile in on his taxes
>IRS: Oh yeah, totally, we'll totally charge him on.... something. Thank you for correcting the record.

>Why the fuck won't he just release his goddamn taxes?

that isn't illegal.. deleting government emails is

Just like Obama did, until he showed them. Then everyone went home.

thats what i think but i also think charities are a scam so i wouldnt give them shit either

i wonder why he would lie about how much hes worth other than his ego

The people auditing him already have his taxes, faggot. Nothing you said makes any sense. The IRS even said as much.

Who cares, obama never released his birth certificate

Nobody actually believes he'd release them if she released the emails. He said he's release his taxes in 2011. Never fucking happened.

So paying less in taxes is more important to him than being open and honest?

Because he's probably committing tax fraud if you're following @Fahrenthold

because he doesn't want to show the public that his fortune is dwindling. Obviously.

It's amusing to see the mental gymnastics you fags go through to delude yourself of the logical answer

He will if she releases her emails. Fair trade.

because who cares?

Yeah, it was amusing who a few started cheering Hillary as an afterthought, they didn't have their hearts in it the few who shouted Hillary she was terrible and stiff like a robot.

why won't Hillary release her sex tapes? You know Bill made some. Where are they? What is she hiding?

but they don't see the connection between Hillary and the $25m from Saudi Arabia..

He sent them to hillary emails first asking if he should release them but the shill queen never got back to him.

taxes don't show net worth, just income.

No. Like. They would trump up charges and arrest him. If they had ANYTHING at all on his taxes, he would be gone already, the IRS would have blown him the fuck out months ago.

That they have not, illustrates it is the cleanest tax return in politics.

He admitted that he pays no income tax in the debate so he might as well.

remember when Trump said, "sure i'll debate sanders" and backed off like a pussy bitch when Bernie actually accepted?

They'd show if he paid taxes on the $2M in income he directed to his foundation. The tax returns would show whether or not he committed tax fraud.

what line on your last tax filing asked for you bank account info?

He will release them when Hillary releases the e-mails. Why won't she release the e-mails since she is so concerned with him releasing his taxes?

Ask yourself this;

Why the fuck won't she just release her goddamn emails?

If she would have done this weeks ago, he would have had much less ammo. Now if she does it, she just seems like a cuck.

ftfy, also your fucking horrible English. Christ.

I'm sure the IRS are better suited to determine if any fraud was committed and they are currently on the job. Relax Shlmoozle

He promised to release them with Barry's longform. Didn't happen, nobody believes he'd release them because he's probably committing tax fraud re: @Fahrenthold

They literally just started investigating, kike.

I don't know what's in the tax returns and I don't really care, because I don't support him, but not releasing the returns (if there's nothing in them) is a genius move. Imagine for a second that she hangs onto this shit for the next month and then he releases them and shows that there is nothing wrong in them. She will have wasted her time yabbering on about a non-issue, instead of pointing out some real flaws in his positions.

Regardless of whether or not they contain something, not releasing them can be a great move.

It's obvious why, and he admitted it himself tonight. He pays AS LITTLE tax as possible. Of course, it doesn't break IRS's rules, but do you expect everyone else to believe that?

no, you are a fucking retard. the IRS has been turned into a political tool already. There is zero benefit to releasing it at this point during an audit. It simply invites the cabal of (((journalists))) to comb through everything, putting together a bullshit narrative, declaring it to be a problem and then using it as a wedge issue.

Romney did it, he just fucked himself. Hillary donates fucking nothing and it's ignored. It's impossible to satisfy the degenerates and as such it is foolish to try.... unless you are getting something good in return. Since when does Trump hand his enemies weapons for nothing?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.

who gives a fuck about what communists think?

What would actually happen
>Trump finally released his emails
>I'm glad trump kept the tradition of transparency alive
>Why didnt he do it sooner if there was nothing wrong with them?
>Should we apologize for accusing him of something.
>Does this put pressure on Hillary to release her emails and health records?

Didn't see you crying about apologies when Trump accused Obama of being a secret Muslim and now blames Hillary for causing it even though he thinks shes wrong now lol

>to democrats
>to democrats
Refer to

I see people here have never run a business so I will 'correct the record'.

>Can't he just release X previous years?
If you are audited, all previous returns are also audited at the same time.

>IRS said he can release anytime
Of course they would say that. They have finite resources to go over his returns and would welcome a thousand political lawyers to go over them and hope for penalties. The IRS only cares how much money it can extract.

>Trump probably isn't rich!
The taxes will show he hardly makes any personal income because that's what business owners do, you write off everything you can and essentially live off investment interest or loans especially right now with the bargain basement rates. It's cheaper to pay the loan rate and invest that capital into some vanguard funds (or in Trump's case, his own company) than it is withdraw a giant salary to yourself to a personal account and pay taxes on it.

There is nothing to see in his taxes except a billionaire who doesn't pay very much personal income tax (however he pays sales/state and other taxes out the ass like you and me). I guarantee Zuckcuck, Gates, Bezos and all the other billionaires don't pay any taxes either it gets dumped into investments (usually their own companies) and then they live off the yearly gains.

it is patriotic to pay as little as possible to government. As even if you are just stashing it away in a vault, you are doing a better job of managing it than the government ever would.

>There's no such thing as a loophole

We also want to know how much trump actually gives to charity.

no such thing as democrats anymore, they're communists and have been for quote some time.

Bullshit. Hard allegations today from WaPo that he's committing tax fraud. Tax returns would settle that question.

This is about more than his income tax rate.

Also, the reason this killed Romney was because he was pretending to be everyday man and it was revealed he was Mr. "1%". Trump on the other hand never pretended to be anything else than the 1%, you never saw him in a flannel shirt pandering to Iowa farmers like Romney.

Trump didn't write and approve the loopholes. Hillary did.

No loopholes, he's self-dealing and committing fraud accd to @fahrenthold -- who is going to with the Pulitzer for his coverage btw.

His Lawyer is from fucking Cooley Law School which has a bar passage rate of 25%

Kek, there's no fraud.

Obama was already busted using the IRS to go after political enemies. Guaranteed if anything was shady in Trump's taxes he would get hammered long ago by the IRS.

There is however, influence peddling clear as day in the Clinton Foundation emails that were leaked. "Ms Secretary this sheik would like face time with you, he is a donor".