This is a snapshot of the debate. For over half of the debate this is what it looked like

This is a snapshot of the debate. For over half of the debate this is what it looked like.

Trump spoke with energy, confidence and determination while Hillary watches with this absolutely depressing look on her face like she isn't aware the camera is still on her while he is talking.

Was Jeb even this low energy?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/15-trump-vs-hillary-online-debate-winner-polls-where-you-can-vote-right-now/25998/
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-presidential-debates/full-transcript-first-presidential-debate-between-trump-clinton-n655141
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump was a raging autist and while Hillary looked like a regular functioning human being. Not surprised the autists on Cred Forums are praising him.

He is seriously that kid in class who wont shut the fuck up.

>functioning

Kek

>regular functioning human
[PROVEN FALSE]

>trump isn't allowed to defend himself

What's that pearl in her ear?

Look closely at how through the whole entire debate there is the Constitution in the background. And both candidates have their backs turned to it.

He rambled, and did not seem prepared.

I know anyone who doesn't agree is CTR but honestly as an Ohioan who lacks party affiliation i'm going to Vote Clinton now. I'll probably watch one more debate but it will be hard to get me back after this rambling shit show. Literally no prep.

Trump was JFK

Hillary was Nixon

>Not surprised the autists on Cred Forums are praising him.
gave your record away

how are you going to correct it now?

>a regular human bean

That's Trumped up yo.

>Trump with blue tie
>Hillary wearing red

Was this retard wearing her earpiece again?

>regular functioning human being

LOLOLOL

No.

She had variances between a forced Jeb smile while getting rekt, depression, exacerbation, and a robotic stilted method of talking. The only time she approached anything resembling confidence was when the moderator threw some softball questions that let her recite her memorized lines.

She couldn't come up with any on the fly original thoughts without looking like an autistic retard. I watched this on NBC via Youtube, and they had a constant side-by-side headshot of each candidate. Her facial expressions and weakness as a person shone through almost constantly.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

What kind of "prep" do you expect, shill?
The questions were decided by the moderator and weren't shared.

I don't think you actually listened to the debate. I think you watched it, but you didn't listen.

Here's something you'd have seen by watching the debate:
>Everyone recognizes Blue = Democrat, Red = Republican
>moreover, because of how this election has gone, Blue = losing/unpopular, Red = winning/popular.
>Blue everywhere, subliminal democrat bias propaganda
>Blue back-lit banner on stage
>Blue back-lit Eagle on stage
>Blue TV screens on either side of the stage behind both candidates
>both podiums are blue
>entire stage floor is blue carpet
>all the lanyards around politician and celebrity's necks are blue
>moderator wearing blue shirt and blue tie
>his fucking question cards are blue
>HIS FUCKING PEN is blue
>Hillary wearing red coat and pants, stands out - wearing red, the winning color
>Trump wearing blue tie

There was a strong democratic-bias visual frame for the entire debate. You watched the debate, you just didn't listen.

i watched the debate earlier and didn't know quite what to think

so I went and worked out

the phrase that kept coming back to mind was "all talk no action!" and "30 years!"

he fucking raped her tonight

That looks like the inside of an ear to me.

Trump rambled and sniffed like he was on coke.

Hillary acted like an amused parent.

She won this one.

Lol, so when he said "Hillary and I agree", or when he said "I would absolutely support Hillary as pres" on the final question, he looked solid to you? What about the dozen or so times he repeated the same phrases three times in a row? He looked great... sure.

Even the small bit underneath her tragus? That was where the last one was at.

Why is Hilary not wearing an American flag pin? Is she anti-American?

>sniffed like he was on coke.

Hay fever. I have it too right now. Annoying as shit. Blow your nose and you're back to sniffling a minute later. No other symptoms.

holy shit

She might just be old and in need of hearing aids.

But yea there's no way to tell those apart from modern earpieces.

What health problems is Trump hiding?

I cant tell if thats shooped or not to be completely honest with u man. Not even trying to be a dick, but I really can't.

This was confirmed to be a trick of a camera, it's her shiny ass ear from other angles.

This is what Hillary reminded me of during the debate

The entire debate was literally good (hillary) vs evil (trump)
Makes you think, huh?

>This was confirmed to be a trick of a camera,
Dude it was like 2 hours ago. They sure correct the record fast.

Sure he was energetic. It was basically a big temper tantrum with no focus or logic, but it was energetic. He spent a lot of energy for someone that lost so completely. If only he had spent a bit of that energy studying, he might not have gotten so completely destroyed.

HAHAHA! Am I in canada, or china? You'll never know. My cyber is hardly doable, even for a 10 year old with a computer.

This is your only warning!

they both spoke a lot but said nothing tbqh

Not gonna lie, Hillary seemed composed while Trump seemed desperate and angry. He certainly seemed more passionate, but I don't think that's what he needed.

Welcome, Cred Forums's Cred Forums.
.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

So you didn't listen to anything he said? Most of his time was spent in defense.

Yeah, and the other half was the opposite. Whats your point

By far the most annoying part of the debate was that cringy "smile and awkwardly rock back and forth like a fish on land" thing that Hillary did every time Trump was talking.

I don't think there's a single goddamn person in the world who can watch that and not want to gut punch her. Jesus christ, I can't even put it into words how fucking annoying that was.

Push this

Maybe he'll improve for the next round. He's not a career politician, these skills are new to him. Hopefully he'll get a heap of drilling from his staff

Not at all actually, he was really calm for most part of the debate.

It couldn't have been as annoying as trump rambling on for 5 minutes at a time.

He did better as it went on, but in the middle he was getting assassinated.

Rambling? Its a debate brother, if she would have jumped in and actually debated then maybe it would have looked like one so he filled the time. Honestly most people are just bummed he spent his time defending stupid shit when he had moments to nail her to the wall.

WEW HEHEHE c-can I get a f-factchecker? Hahaha...

Millions that stand in Arms, and longing wait
The Signal to ascend, sit lingring here
Heav'ns fugitives, and for thir dwelling place
Accept this dark opprobrious Den of shame,
The Prison of his Tyranny who Reigns
By our delay? no, let us rather choose
Arm'd with Hell flames and fury all at once
O're Heav'ns high Towrs to force resistless way,
Turning our Tortures into horrid Arms
Against the Torturer; when to meet the noise
Of his Almighty Engin he shall hear
Infernal Thunder, and for Lightning see
Black fire and horror shot with equal rage
Among his Angels; and his Throne it self
Mixt with Tartarean Sulphur, and strange fire,
His own invented Torments.

Fucking this, the only thing I remember her saying is that pathetic attempt at a joke

"...that's why you've been fighting Isis you're ENTIRE ADULT LIFE"

"C-can we fact check that"

>hillary says bullshit
>trump cuts in and responds
>"trump we need to move on"
>"trump quickly, we need to move on"
>trump says what he needs to say
>"please very quick"
>trump finishes
>"Hillary your response?"
>allowed to respond in full without being rushed

EVERY
TIME

Terribly moderated debate.

Is Trump the only one wearing a flag pin?

Yeah most people should be bummed that instead of nailing her to the wall, he rambled on because he had no sound rebuttal. I think the term is, "stumped."

>What health problems is Trump hiding?

I just said it, hay fever. It gives you the sniffle for a few weeks in September. Usually does this for a few years in a row, then stops for a few years.

Trump ranted and raved.

Clinton waited to strike every time like a trained fencer. Every time there was an opening, Clinton jabbed him.

What you call "low energy", I call sound strategy.

Medium energy.

Trump won and he will win.

You have said he rambled like 5 times in this thread, you clearly didn't listen to him at all. Way to make an argument you retarded niggerfaggot.

>MUH FACT CHECKERS
>GEE I HOPE THE FACT CHECKERS ARE PAYING ATTENTION
>I GUESS I'LL LEAVE THAT ONE TO THE FACT CHECKERS
>FACT-CHECKERS
>FACT-CHECKERS

>1 post by this id

THEY ARE HERE BOYS

She literally regurgitated rehearsed lines over and over again. It reminded me of Rubio back when Chris Christie was calling him out. She'd start a sentence and you'd know exactly which line she was spewing out and which falsehoods she'd bring up. Shit, she even implied Trump was sexist against her.

She's a lying hack.

No man, half the campaign she was doing those ridiculous fake smiles that make humans skin crawl.

>GO TO HILLARYCLINTON.COM FOR THE /FACTS/

okay here's a good argument.

"You've claimed bankruptcy x times"
"No seriously i have the best businesses my businesses are just the best ive made a ton of money for so many people 5 minutes later, i mean i opened a great club in palm beach we do wonderful things my business is so good, no seriously its a great business.

When she was pandering to blacks or when he called her on the birther shit and she just moved right into a planned speech. Hilarious stuff

was he stoned

you forgot the parts when she had that disgusting smug (poker face?) look glued to her face.

The more People see of Hillary the LESS they like her.

thanks /pol

>"You've claimed bankruptcy x times"
This is what you chose? lol ok, well when your being audited you don't talk publicly about your assets and money. Ask any lawyer and they will say the same so that argument is retarded.

U mean when he basically admitted that he still doesn't believe Barack Obama was born in the U.s.

add it all up:

Stop and Frisk, which is racist as fuck.

Barack Obama, one he can be president

Wants to indiscriminately ban muslims, something that would never be done to another religious group.

it's all some form of minority discrimination

Many people in this country consider themselves minorities. Even catholics, italians, and those of irish decent don't entirely forget the way their forefathers were treated.

>Trump spoke with energy, confidence and determination
Wow! This is exactly the same criteria my dog uses to see who is in charge.

When did you realize you were only as smart as a fucking dog?

I think he was on cocaine. He was snuffing a lot through the whole debate, his eyes are a little bloodshot, and his pupils are slightly dilated.

Mine were and my grandmother doesn't walk around with a chip on her shoulder

When did you realize you were dumber than a dog?

>U mean when he basically admitted that he still doesn't believe Barack Obama was born in the U.s.
When did he admit that? Hillary's campaign manager in 2008 leaked the rumor about kenya and wanting people to ask about the birth certificate. All Trump did, as a known celebrity and private business man was ask the president publicly to prove he was born in the USA by showing the American people his birth certificate.

I don't think he does cocaine. I think he snorts crushed up memes.

I was kind of pissed off they almost never did full stage shots in an attempt to mitigate his physical presence vs. hers.

>Stop and Frisk, which is racist as fuck.
You just think its racist because there are more minority gangs in inner cities where this tactic clearly works, just look at the data.
>ants to indiscriminately ban muslims
This is just stupid and doesn't require a response.

Wow really made me think...

truthfeed.com/15-trump-vs-hillary-online-debate-winner-polls-where-you-can-vote-right-now/25998/

vote on all the polls here

"HOLT: I will let you respond. It's important. But I just want to get the answer here. The birth certificate was produced in 2011. You've continued to tell the story and question the president's legitimacy in 2012, '13, '14, '15...

TRUMP: Yeah."

source: nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-presidential-debates/full-transcript-first-presidential-debate-between-trump-clinton-n655141

Maybe it was just a staffer, doesn't matter really. Someone in her campaign.

A lot of people still question the birth certificate thanks to Hillary Clintons 2008 campaign. He is just a victim of propaganda like just about everyone one else in civilization.

Man Trunps eyes are pretty red there

Wow, those are the same symptoms as having a common cold

she had no reason to worry or be explicit

she knew that faggot moderator would just spend half the time asking trump why MSM said he said a thing

Trump Tower saved my mother's life.
>Debates are pointless when his actual facilities turn out loyal voters every day!
TRUMP IS SOO SMART!

Your eyes don't get bloodshot when you do cocaine, unless you do a fucking pile of it. Also, if a 70 year old were to snort cocaine, it would likely be the last thing he ever did.

Trump came off as a crybaby. Wah 100 million dollar ads against me and its not nice.
Kek

Honestly, it's not without warrant. He put in a book description that he was born in Kenya, and he was raised their for a bit and had Muslim family. I don't question his birth certificate really, but there was reasonable suspicion before.

Just like how Ted Cruz's citizenship is pretty wonky, since he was born of an expired Cuban-US visa holder and an American woman who had moved to Canada with said Cuban. Based on the laws, he'd either be Cuban, Canadian, or American, depending on whether his mom retained her US citizenship at the time. Trump even brought it up at one point, but the legal stuff was not as clear cut as Obama's, so no one really pursued it. His birth certificate wouldn't have helped with it.

McCain's was also weird, but a court ruled that he was cool since he was born on/near a military base to people staying at said base in Panama.

Was trump coked out or something?
>red eyes
>sniffles constantly
>incoherent
>made weird as fuck facial expressions

Could be actual allergies, as opposed to Hillary's "allergies" that cause uncontrollable coughs and pneumonia.

>delusion: the post

kek gotta leave the basement once in awhile, cocksucker

you do realize that a debate is about talking and arguing right ?

Is it the new CTR script to accuse him of being high? The fuck kind of strategy is that?

>0.5 shekels deposited to your account

C T R A B S O L U T E L Y B T F O
Kek has spoken

>She couldn't come up with any on the fly original thoughts without looking like an autistic retard.

someone compile a video of all the things that made her sound like a fucking idiot.

>not only was i preparing for the debate, but i was preparing to be president

Because Hillary's pumped full of drugs. If it turns out Trump is too, then they can just say "ahahaha see it doesn't matter if Hillary is."

She said she would support him too ya spastic. Saying no to that question is a sure fire way to piss people off.

everyone's mind is made up before the debate, this is just a cock waving contest and you all know it.

Well now that this is over, lets all get a good night's rest to prepare for some more congressional ass-destroying in 9 hours.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/

Because Trump loves America, Clinton loves power.

Targeting a group of people know for over-representation in crime statistics for having deadly weapons they're not legally allowed to own isn't racism.

Kek isn't happy

Lester will die

Cheiar, that's some messaging there. Clinton wearing a bright red outfit and the word "Presidential" being outlined in the same bright red.

she's literally the psychopath who can't bring herself to express emotion.

The amount of times she smiled patronizingly was amazing.

She's like the girl who gives the ugly look when she hears something she doesn't like.

>Hillary looked like a regular functioning
Indeed, she was in optimal functioning order with her pre-recorded lines.

>implying that most people use more of their brain than a dog when choosing who to vote for

Don't forget the bitch apologized.

You never

ever

apologize.

e v e r.

Liberals don't even know the new play book. :)

Wait, what? They certainly didn't show that in the synopsis.

>Stop and Frisk, which is racist as fuck.

But letting crime get so out of hand that there are thousands of black-on-black shootings in cities like Chicago is not racist.

Tell me: how many dead ghetto blacks are you willing to pay for your ideals?

>Wants to indiscriminately ban muslims, something that would never be done to another religious group.

Other religious groups aren't blowing shit up on a weekly basis. And he said a TEMPORARY ban on non-citizen Muslims entering the country until we overhaul INS to properly vet them.

Imagine that. A country that runs a background check on visitors and new immigrants. The absolute fucking mad man, NO ONE IN HISTORY has tried this before!

>it's all some form of minority discrimination

Fuck off with that shit.

>Many people in this country consider themselves minorities. Even catholics, italians, and those of irish decent don't entirely forget the way their forefathers were treated.

My lineage on my mother's side is Italian. My great grandparents came here just before WWII. Nobody in my family has been treated poorly. Greatest fucking country on Earth. Or it least it was, and I would like to help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

A racist defends racism, how enlightening.

Earpiece. Can't have a debate without being fed all the answers by your handlers, now can we?

Senpai Trump was jabbing her so fast and so often she couldn't even register the blows - - it was that subtle.

She apologised for the emails and said she would do differently if she could go back.

sometimes I take shits with confidence, determination and energy.