/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Concern Trolls Welcome! Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/hearing/
newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
search.wikileaks.org/?query="Sidney Blumenthal"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/isis-sex-slaves-auctioned-off-saudi-arabia-hillarys-top-donor-country/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780761423496507392
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780758306239512577
truepundit.com/media-bust-exact-script-of-lester-holts-plan-to-rig-presidential-debate-for-hillary-clinton-leaked-28-days-ago-to-true-pundit/
youtu.be/mCHqa4vZ8p4
truepundit.com/confessions-of-a-former-hillary-clinton-campaign-operative/
twitter.com/RickSantorum/status/780594564939866112
nationalcenter.org/PR-Boeing_Clinton_Foundation_042715.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/kenvogel/status/780615836860022785
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/hillarys-body-double-is-using-a-voice-box/171051
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxE3YQqLaBo&feature=youtu.be
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39832
youtube.com/watch?v=OCsKF7gC7Mc
strawpoll.me/11310108/r
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/09/how-hillary-clinton-was-fed-information.html
twitter.com/lotterypicker/status/780789287612801024
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/ted-cruz-tonight-donald-trump-strongest-debate-performance-election-cycle/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/#ixzz4LTipGYgz
express.co.uk/news/world/714768/Breaking-Merkel-backlash-Nazis-blamed-huge-terror-bomb-Dresden-mosque
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-27/deutsche-curve-inverts-bundesbank-dismisses-state-support-zombie-banks
youtube.com/watch?v=S2o5AhNSEBM
truthfeed.com/debate-breakdown-numbers-show-trump-stayed-positive-while-hillary-remained-negative/26143/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/germany-other-bank-commerzbank-fire-9000-18-its-entire-workforce
heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/
youtube.com/watch?v=1egeKvjf8LY
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/11/donald-trump-obama-founder-isis-most-valuable-player?CMP=share_btn_tw
rt.com/news/360690-us-arms-nusra-syria/
lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/09/how-donald-trump-defeated-hillary.html
lifeandabout.com/2016/09/matt-damon-trump-speaks-against-obama/
bigstory.ap.org/article/c4a0c842ac9b466ab5f2a9d7ad087f51/ap-fact-check-clinton-jobs
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/09/the-new-banking-crisis-in-two-frightening-graphs/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
archive.is/MsBIZ
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi guys what happened to the other threads?

also bump

you guys think this is this real? seems like it

archived after like 20 posts, took an hour break until things calmed down. Cred Forums was nothing but shill threads with no replies for a bit

what happened to tomorrows hearing about immunity? wasn't that supposed to be combetta?

by tomorrows hearing i meant the 27th. middle of the night here

Hails, brethren!
She hasn't been asked about Benghazi, the emails or the Yemen conflict; yet she calls herself a winner of the debate...

Thoughts?

Debate was a transparent hitjob against Trump which he nagivated bigly, considering the situation. Also, considering the shills here, fake polls, Hillbots after me on twitter on soem bullshit; i think they're scared

headlines tomorrow:
Why Clinton lying in front of congress at Benghazi hearings was the most courageous and best thing for her campaign yet

she literally used bullshitting at benghazi hearings for 11 hours as a defense

what do you think guys is this real? scary if it is. I think there is a good chance it is.
anyone got any info on this?

I am scared as well...

Also, do you have some redpills on the matter of warmongering?

newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I am not keen on the Iran situation and how the Clintons are involved there. Is it about the second gulf war?

Thank you! What are some good news sites to follow? I can't trust NY Times or (((Breitbart))).

i don't like Milo or jews, but i retweet Breitbart all the time, decent site. i also like the daily caller, gateway pundit, judicial watch

Thanks, Nimble America.
$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

I didn't like Milo, that's why I was questioning Breitbart. I don't like the other side of bias either, such as Daily Stormer.

reposting these cuz it was late last night

i like them

America is in trouble!

Creepy smile

Ypu have had 30 years to do something about it!

Creepy smile

It's almost like you enjoy bad things happening to Americans!

Creepy smile.

The war in Libya was a disaster!

He died! Creepy laugh.

good angle

when is combetta's hearing?
or did he plead the 5th and delay it all

so many shills tonight

Some of you need to make propaganda for distribution mid-October saying "If you stay home and don't vote, Hillary will vote for you".

This might encourage those who don't care to stay home, upping trumps chances of winning.

It will also remind people how she cheats to win and calling it undemocratic will help swing people towards Trump.

Glad to see Hillary Lies Matter finally getting used.

3d pepe is the best

what is this deplorable memes banner ad ... do not trust

hey man

do we have this info on the Algerian contract?

ww.nationalcenter.org/PR-General_Electric_Clinton_Foundation_042215.html

Would you post the Wave Off Kanagawa edit?

Great idea.

Do you have classes today?

hello no i fucking quit that shit

University in whole?

breddy much

Back to complete NEET life then?

>implying
nah i'm also self-employed, haven't got that many contracts lately but it'll turn around

Maybe you can use your Twatter profile for advertising after we are done with this.

who knows what'll happen when that moment comes; Trump should pay us a nice vacation or some shitm we might need it

Most definitely, mon ami.
The destination should be a place which is too expensive to mudskins - I have heard The Canaries are pretty nice.

>77
ah but no place is too expensive for them now; would have to be in the arctic - never any muslims there man i guarantee it

It literally doesn't matter anymore. The public sentiment is set.

I think they know that they would have to calculate the disposement of a few bodies in, wherever they invite us. That is no such a big deal for the President of the United States (as we have learned).

Poor Trump. He never stood a chance.

Looks like Brocky boy and his shills know no limit of desperation.

Everyone from her campaign must be really anxious these days. Just wait till the big day comes...

well maybe we wait for Soros to make them all come to us? Actually, forget i said that
Hey senpai i'm trashed, got woken up early this morning so i'm gonna crash
See you ITT mane
Deus Vult

Bon nuit.
Do not forget to wake up at 4 PM to eat your breakfast.

TOP KEK
lmao touché mane

Morning boys

Good morning.

Not sure if new Leak or just filtered from old stuff. Wikileaks

search.wikileaks.org/?query="Sidney Blumenthal"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

I post all this shit where?

MODS PLEASE BAN THE FUCKING COPYPASTA SPAMMERS

YOU ASSHOLES RANGEBANNED SOUTH FLORIDA FROM MAKING THREADS THANKS TO SHILLS

Not new, but WL was live tweeting during the debate and dropped that one after Trump brought up the 30k e-mails and Hillary's birther moment.

Oh cool. Thx

Sorry for coming late guys, I know Shillary is corrupt and all, and all this shit with the Saudis and the Israelis and the Rothschilds. But can you red pill me on this bitch? Like, what she has done? Thanks.

Just read previous CFG posts.
Wasn't there a recent FBI thread?

Pic related shows a bit of Obongo and how he fucks with clinton. Its a start and an entertaining read

Thanks man, i will do a digging soon.

have you folks heard about this, this sort of fits with the human trafficking fbi user mentioned Saudi Arabia was one of the top offenders

>ISIS Sex Slaves Auctioned Off in Saudi Arabia – Hillary’s Top Donor Country

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/isis-sex-slaves-auctioned-off-saudi-arabia-hillarys-top-donor-country/

Recent FBIanon thread attached

All his posts
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6. archive.fo/E9YD8

Also read through the Google doc in op. It's huge so use the index for guidance

Also, for her kill list.

When you find out how sick this woman really is, the only thing you will be more impressed about is how absolutely reckless and ridiculous she is for getting caught so completely doused in red paint.

Thank you, brother.

bump

No problem! Please stick around! We could always use bumps, article drops, meme warfare, or anything else you got. The more eyes and minds the better!

Any proof on this, because holy shit if that's real...

See based post.

Saw his Twitter posts somewhere

Kek.
Stay mad period blotch.

Reminder. DO NOT reply to CTR shills. They get paid for every (You) response.

wow, Time. Yuge!

BAHHAHAHAHAH #TRUMPWON IS NUMBER ONE TRENDING BHAHAHHAHAHAH

Sup mane. How was your tweet game last night?

Gotta shill more next time.

not bad, shouldn't have drank, was too nervous... pfffffff she's SO BTFO IN EVERY NON-CNN POLL!!!

the pitiful CNN poll bahahaha top kek

Jesus. U have a source for that? Fucking cnn

jared wyand posted it on twitter, he doesn't (seem to) fuck around

And there you go. MSM collusion

Trump asked 15 direct questions, #NeverHillary 2

Oh nice. Yea I would agree

they don't call you MC for nuthin!

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780761423496507392

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780758306239512577

Seth Rich bump. Get that bitch.

no lip google.

truepundit.com/media-bust-exact-script-of-lester-holts-plan-to-rig-presidential-debate-for-hillary-clinton-leaked-28-days-ago-to-true-pundit/

#trumpwon trending fiercly on twatter!

Angry

C-span3 homeland sec hearing on now. James, Jeh testify. FYI.

not scheduled. they cancelled a bunch

For those who look at polls.

CTR was a little sleepy on that one.

you're saying it's on now? is it live and pertaining to the email trial? i cant find a thing online.

Good morning bump.

CTR, when and where is Hillary's next scheduled event?

She has to be mighty tired from doing all of that standing up yesterday.

#NeverHillary

On now. Have it on tv. Check on C-SPANRadio app, on there too.

Oh, and a little Charlie Murphy just 'cause.
youtu.be/mCHqa4vZ8p4

Sigh.

Asking them, during the survey, which party they identified with is not "pre-screening." It is also normal for party identification, self-identified, to vary from actual registration as the popularity of parties fluctuates.

I can explain it to you again, but I can't make you understand it, I guess.

bahahhah look at twitter right now bahhahah not a single tag about killary!

#TrumpWon

You're a fucking idiot. Go report to your manager and tell them you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Highlights & Tldr

>True Pundit, on August 30, published Confessions of a Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Operative, which unveiled the MSM’s script for the debate strategy to minimize Trump via debate moderator.
truepundit.com/confessions-of-a-former-hillary-clinton-campaign-operative/

>Hillary is already being coached for the Sept. 26 Presidential Debate. But the Democratic strategy is bizarre. Her handlers do not think she will respond well to stressful questions or rhetoric so Hillary is memorizing canned answers that may not even directly address the subject or question. Why is this a viable strategy? We’re told this will work because the moderators will not redirect Clinton or cross examine her original answer to a question, regardless of her answer. This has been negotiated. So Hillary is free to pontificate without being called on her verbal nonsense, regardless of topic or content. Must be nice. You can bet no such agreement is in place for Trump.

>“Hillary’s lawyers already hammered out her ground rules before the debate questions were even formulated. It’s a stacked deck. She knows the game and all the referees.”

Trump asked 15 direct questions, #NeverHillary 2

Despite all this rigging people don't give a shit any more and they know she is on death's door step and as corrupt as they come.

isn't the hearing about homeland security and terrorism not related to emails. watching it now Rand is roasting them

yuge

ALSO YUGE

@90605763
DO NOT REPLY TO CTR SHILLS. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THEM.

DO YOU ALL FEEL PROUD YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR OWN COUNTRY FOR A CORRUPT FUCK. THIS IS THE COUNTRY YOUR CHILDREN HAVE TO LIVE IN. CONGRATS FOR SHITTING ON THEIR FUTURE.

no worries MC, they only fuel our fire >:)

lampshades.

Nice!

twitter.com/RickSantorum/status/780594564939866112

REKT

U think she was being fed Parkinson's meds or liquid meth? Maybe the tears of African children who died because she sent them bad aids meds?

all of it man, her tolerance is thru the roof at this point!

Started reaching out in Reddit. Not too bad so far.

chchhcea I got one taking off there

i think its ikely she was pumped with steroids. she still had the dry mouth problems though

Boeing CF

Boeing Refuses to Disclose Any Boeing-State Department-Clinton Foundation Email Correspondence

Chairman Tells Shareholder He's "Comfortable" with Donations to Clinton Foundation That Could Put Boeing at Risk of Honest Services Fraud Charges

nationalcenter.org/PR-Boeing_Clinton_Foundation_042715.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

twitter.com/kenvogel/status/780615836860022785

Cred Forums would be OK with this.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/hillarys-body-double-is-using-a-voice-box/171051

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxE3YQqLaBo&feature=youtu.be

she's getting fucking REKT on social media

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39832

^^^^^yuuuuge

youtube.com/watch?v=OCsKF7gC7Mc

Ruh roh

this ride... it never ends....

fucking topkek

Subtle hahahaha

12/12

strawpoll.me/11310108/r

WOW REALLY!??!

this! Why dey be squirming so much to a nork that hasn't oriented him self yet?

What do (((they))) not want us to find?

She is dying soon, they are scared we know this, but what are they trying to cover?
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
>kikes censoring our music... you are stepping it more and more.
>JUDEN RAUS

lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/09/how-hillary-clinton-was-fed-information.html

^holy fuck

Trump's sniffles explained.

I suck!

*judaism increases

call him a cheeto... maybe that will work...

(I thought Jews were supposed to be smart??)

Shills seems unaware they are committing suicide.

twitter.com/lotterypicker/status/780789287612801024

after a few hours in here, they usually quit CTR any leave demoralized, questioning their own actions.

Ted Cruz: ‘Tonight, Donald Trump Had His Strongest Debate Performance of the Election Cycle’ - Breitbart breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/ted-cruz-tonight-donald-trump-strongest-debate-performance-election-cycle/

See:How is it going today?

hah nice Ted.

Good, just need to go really hard to dispel this myth that Hillary didn't fucking suck last night

evening lads. i fell asleep in the bus last night.

did we win?

We won in reality, CNN claims otherswise...

>yfw your room tv has only 12 programs and one of them is cnn so you watch it out of curiosity and get angry as fuck all the time because of their bias

it's absolutely ridiculous!!!

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/#ixzz4LTipGYgz

BAHAHHA

well, at least i know what the enemy is up to.

so you... "fell asleep on the bus eh???"

express.co.uk/news/world/714768/Breaking-Merkel-backlash-Nazis-blamed-huge-terror-bomb-Dresden-mosque

i dont know anything besides that the destruction of a mosque is a terrible tragedy. where will all those poor muslims go to pray now?

I guess Hillary thinks that women deserve more pay for doing less?

Hey m8. You guys ready?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-27/deutsche-curve-inverts-bundesbank-dismisses-state-support-zombie-banks
DB is taking its final leg lower. I hope you don't have any money in any of those behemoths. If you do, I suggest you take it out yesterday.

Did you guys investigate the sale of port Canaveral? It's connected to CF and the guy who bought it was the head of Saadams nuclear program.

Are half of their ads still African countries claiming to be a good place for investors?

Can we get paid retroactively?

let it crash, i dont have any money there. thanks for the headsup.
lel, havent seen any yet pham.

we kicked that faggot the fuck out of Reddit. Several mods were banned and resigned. Luckey is a fucking faggot kike and has nothing to do with us. Fuck him and fuck his shit.

Occulus rift fucking sucks anyway.

Fuck that kike.

Fucking lampshade soon.

This is so funny how much murrican candidates use "Bangladesh with missles" in their pre-election campaigns.

CTR BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=S2o5AhNSEBM

Same with commerzbank. You can pretty much be assured that when dB goes they will all go. It will be Cyprus bail in but much larger. You will have all your money confiscated.

truthfeed.com/debate-breakdown-numbers-show-trump-stayed-positive-while-hillary-remained-negative/26143/

GET REKT CTR

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/germany-other-bank-commerzbank-fire-9000-18-its-entire-workforce

Do you guys make this list available to anyone in the trump campaign? I'm sure it would be a valuable resource.

my bank is half owned by the state of germany, shit has to reaaally go down for me to lose money.

fresh from ben

Ok mane. Good to hear. I'll keep posting here when I come upon stuff worth knowing

im pretty sure the state wil help them out when they go down , else were all pretty much fucked in the following recession, i think.

How big are the chances that the fall of Deutsche Bank will start a chain reaction?

Bill left the nuke codes at the dry cleaner.

heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/

from the_donald. even the bbc mentioned it.

Neither the bundesbank or merkle are particularly fond of the idea, economically or politically, at least in public. The problem is dB has a derivatives book with over 50 trillion in bets. That kind of hole cannot be filled by anyone, even governments. We shall see what happens.

100%

Think Lehman but many many multiples bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=1egeKvjf8LY

welp, thats a bit terrifying.

"There are over 550 million assault memes in worldwide circulation. That's one meme for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Palmer Luckey

too bad he is all of that

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729

FUGGG :DD

l like how he basically attacked trump and defended hillary by saying donald was for the iraq war which is total bullshit. and he was really nervous while he said it because he feared hed lost the narrative. fucking scumbag

Lester Protector of the Child Molester

Look at the right most column. Total notional. That's in trillions. The only way for these behemoth banks to have this amount of derivatives on their books is to trade with each other. They each own each other's shit. If one goes, they all go.

fucking parasites of society mane

That's from the office of the comptroller of the currency, which means the government knows about it and is doing nothing

Trump reiterates he literally believes Barack Obama is the 'founder of Isis' theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/11/donald-trump-obama-founder-isis-most-valuable-player?CMP=share_btn_tw

rt.com/news/360690-us-arms-nusra-syria/

lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/09/how-donald-trump-defeated-hillary.html

im going to bed lads, im still smashed from yesterday. have a great night, see you tomorrow.

Gute nacht.

Finally at home, at /cfg/.

Watched a replay of the debate, Trump could've done little better but it stilll was rock solid

see ya man, good to have you back here

Later homie

The Tan must pay!

Now we know why the bitch flipped out to Matt Lauer: so that the next person wouldn't do the same thing he did.

considering how much the deck was stacked, he did excellent. Hillary was so fucking boring I almost JUSTed myself

I think he tried to portray himself as less scary and monsterous, and did that well.

Faggots on twitter are going on about his nasal inhales... fucking plebs. #TrumpWon is trending like fuuuuuuk

lifeandabout.com/2016/09/matt-damon-trump-speaks-against-obama/

Yuge.

Sup mane.

I love how all the old Obongo circlejerk Democrats are losing their shit now.

They can't take Hillary but are slowly moving towards giving Trump a chance either way. They don't necessarily like his presentation style, but they can't really rationalize Hillary's fuck-ups and fakeness either.

Even the "wall = stopping legal immigration" autism kindof fell apart.

At least I can confirm that a ton of millennials are staying home. The Bernie dream died too early.

bigstory.ap.org/article/c4a0c842ac9b466ab5f2a9d7ad087f51/ap-fact-check-clinton-jobs

>CLINTON: "Independent experts have looked at what I've proposed and looked at what Donald's proposed, and basically they've said this: that if his tax plan...were to go into effect, we would lose 3.5 million jobs and maybe have another recession. They've looked at my plans and they've said...we will have 10 million more new jobs."

>THE FACTS: The numbers come from one expert, Moody's Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi, a widely respected analyst but one who has also donated to Clinton's campaign. His estimate that Trump's plan would cost 3.5 million jobs was issued in June 2016, and Trump has altered his tax cut proposals and other policies since then. And Zandi estimated Clinton's policies would actually create 3.2 million more jobs over 10 years, not 10 million. An additional 7.2 million would be created under current law, Zandi calculated. Adding the two gets 10 million-plus.

Good day - how is it going up North?

I have sent you an e-mail.
Naturally, you can reply whenever you find the time for that - nothing immediate in it.

I have read your e-mails too - thank you for them.
I will do what needs to be done.

I am out.
Keep up the good work.

later g

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/09/the-new-banking-crisis-in-two-frightening-graphs/

See you, mane.

see ya Mag

wew, quite the day yesterday no? How you guys doing?

Doing well, slightly busy but it's all good.

Overslept from last night, but it was worth it 100%.

yeah i might've overslept a big too :^)
YUGE fucking numbers for the memes and posts last night, biggest to date

Awesome shit, I gained a ton of ground too just spamming out polls and some pre-debate stuff.

people were hungry for slander mane;
>nitpick Hillary's bullshit during debate
>post appropriate maymay
>profit

Bump holy fugg the sliding

real
? source

scary

Veit ek, at ek hekk
vindga meiði á
nætr allar níu,
geiri undaðr
ok gefinn Óðni,
sjalfr sjalfum mér,
á þeim meiði,
er manngi veit
hvers af rótum renn.

Veiztu, hvé rísta skal?
>Veiztu, hvé ráða skal?
Veiztu, hvé fáa skal?
>Veiztu, hvé freista skal?
Veiztu, hvé biðja skal?
>Veiztu, hvé blóta skal?
Veiztu, hvé senda skal?
>Veiztu, hvé sóa skal?

Bamp!
She will die of her head shit, trump will destroy her first. And you cannot destroy our songs kikes, you woke this I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
You can't censor it, it only grows stronger. You are waking it! The nerve! Soon we will call for Gods!

Hello brothers. Missed me?

Hey what's up senpai? long time no see

Gotta go to the store goys, back in 20

I had some personal issues to settle. Sorry for being away for so long, I know I promised I would be back earlier. Where are the other guys? MagyarBro? Those two Americans I forgot the names of?

FBIanon once mentioned that He will come back here to update of CFG sometimes in early of October.

Fuck, I meant to reply to

kind of missed it. But saw you goys did a great job. Sorry I'm in and out today.

he's been here 2 days ago

hello. I became involved in /cfg/ at the beginning of August, haven't seen your trip before AFAIR. How's it going?

where's thread of FBIanon?

All's good for now. Thanks for asking.
Yeah, you appeared after I went away for the month, I saw your work in the few lurking sessions I had. Thanks for your contributions.

Although my work has most likely been forgotten by the cfg community, I'll be sure to write more press releases.

Oh, and be sure to screenie my trip, I'll do the same.

>FBI user AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread archives:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6: archive.is/MsBIZ

and pastebin of AMA#6: Q&A
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

So guys, according to i think the first fbianon thread the US is not a Democracy, but a republic.(voting fraud?) Still he is hoping for Trump to win and have her arrested?

i dont get the endgame here, can someone please explain this to a norwgian newfag lurker?

sure thing bud.

the US is still a democracy, though people like Hillary might interfere in the voting and try to rig the elections.

slice limit reached, new bread needed

NEUE BROT