My 10 year old son is a genius with the computers, we need to get better with the cyber

My 10 year old son is a genius with the computers, we need to get better with the cyber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_KanrCaX2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

total dad moment but nothing new with their generation

he was telling you his son was the one who hacked the dnc, not russia

Nice shill, here is your $15, now fuck off.

he knows about what's going on here - hence the reference to 400 pound men sitting in their rooms

>s-shill!

go back to hacking on your computer you 400lb NEET

>the cyber
mfw

>total dad moment but nothing new with their generation
dads invented the fucking interwebs, and computers, ffs

it isn't about age, it's a class thing. these fucks don't need to know anything about computers, so they don't. That simple. Like some rich European socialite not knowing if bread is closer to 1 euro or 100 euros. Why WOULD they know?

Ha ha ha! Great meme "senpai". Totally dank. I like to do memes with all my young hip democrat friends, too. They can get pretty out there, and just a bit twisted ;)

I thought it was cute

I really wish he doubled down on this.

I work with cellphones and day in day out I can tell you people who are 25+ are literally fucking mentally retarded when it comes to technology. These people are toddlers and helpless when it comes to the simplest of tasks on their devices.

>My 10 year old son is a genius with the computers, we need to get better with the cyber.
>That is why I will employ the greatest and smartest and best of the best to be at the forefront of national cyber security but that is what I do.
>I am not the best at everything, let's be honest I'm not, I am the best at managing people and putting them where they can produce the greatest result. Senator Hillary here is just another politician who ahs trained her whole life to get elected and stay that way without changing anything. Make no mistake I am going to Make America Great Again not by myself, but by surrounding myself with the best America has to offer. I am going to let YOU make America great again.

That would have won 90% of the voter base over 25

Hands down. People are terrified of their computers.

$15 holy fuck sing me up. We shills now.

He has a 10yr old son???

1946-2012
>Lol xd dis fag doesn't kno shyt abut cunputrs!!!
BTFO!!!!!

It's not a big truck, Don.

He's destined for great things, that one.

What a dunmbass

Cred Forums will call me a paid shill for speaking the simple truth

This guy might be the write-in who'll save America:
Honestly 10x better than either clown in tonight's debate.

>Trump doesn't even know how to email.
>We gots to do da cyber stuffs and protect the cyber from the cyber threats that 400lb cyber hackers do.

Barron probably knows more about internet security than the entire Democratic party

What? Isn't your father 60 years older than you?

>China are setting the timers on their VCRs, the US has to do better with the cyber.
>My son is 10 years old. He can set the timer on my VCR. He's so good with the cyber.
>Cyber.

mfw cyber

>trump has a secret genius 400lb bedbound cyberhacker son

It's not too far fetched desu senpai, meanwhile if things get really hot he can always blame foreign governments and use them as an escape goat

This. Trump needs to slow down. When he is making one point, his brain is thinking of five other related points and he's so passionate and hates Clinton so much that he just wants to get everything he's thinking out there.

It's like... we know what he meant when he referenced his son, but he didn't actually say it.

doesn't Trump not even use email?

>people who are 25+ are literally fucking mentally retarded when it comes to technology

What shitty flyover part of the country are you from where people under 50 still struggle with technology?

>calls pol 400lb losers
>pol still defends him
Kek

>hillary
>tries to use email
>accidentally leaks classified info

SNIFF

Probably his mouth can't keep up with his brain which is why he jumps all over the place

I don't think he even has a computer on his office desk

no it's definitely an age thing

god damn son

I've worked in the IT departments in a large aerospace engineering company and a large financial company and can confirm everybody is a pants on head retard when it comes to technology.

this is why he is appealing to autistic manchildren. it makes perfect sense now

And so it begins...

>kek

His ten year old is an autistic fucking loser cunt

Try the eastern seaboard, New York metropolitan area. About the most urban part of the country and my 35 year old cousin can't understand how he gets viruses every two weeks and keeps asking me to move pictures between drives for him because it's too complicated.

>I have no proof whatsoever it was the Russians, but it was the Russians

>I don't think he even has a computer on his office desk
thats pretty dope tbqh

Please share stories of techtards

This is his office in 92

Everybody knows Barron hacked the DNC.

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SJW's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here to stay for now and forever more.

Here's his office sometime after Crippled America came out

this is it last year, still has a lot of the same things 20 years later

don't see what he would need a computer for, he has assistants and a cell phone

>total dad moment but nothing new with their generation
this

I write software for physicians and they're dumb as a post when it comes to computers

thats a nice picture, a wise man that won't tolerate being a sucker or pushover

>escape goat

Can't believe I'm finally posting this image

no one is kicking or pushing anyone out, stick around and try to enlighten everyone to your views

Why does trump have a massive Jewish hebrew placard on his wall?

it's pretty funny how he slipped in praise of his 10 year old son into a presidential debate

he didnt even lead into it either. he just made the statement because he wanted to kek

kekkle

this FUCKNIG LEAF gets it

he has a son for his computer problems I'm sure most of Cred Forums can relate to his son being family tech support

r u sirius? is this how trumptards rationalise his brain farts?

Calendar on the desk says 1999.

>China is hacking our businesses, harming our economy and our national security. How will you deal with cybersecurity?

>MY TWELVE YEAR OLD SON IS SO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS ITS AMAZING.

>GOD THOSE FAT 400 LBS NERDS IN BASEMENTS, AM I RIGHT? LOL

Trump is fucking retarded.

That literally sounds like the plot of Attack on Titan, but just replace time travel (I hope) with the creation of titans. Holy fuck.

((( :^) )))

Why does he have a sailboat model?

He has a bunch of mementos and talking points on his wall.

There's a lot of jews who walk into that room to do business. He can ad a nice personal touch by bringing attention to his involvement with jewish organizations.

The concept is in the art of the deal

>run billion dollar company
>use 10 year old son to handle IT

yeah, the filename was 19992, I misread it

>in order to prove that i am a true individual, i will make a statement about conformity that has been said a million goddamn times before

he even does the people on a conveyor belt shit. 100% cookie-cutter art. this guy is a fucking preachy hack, i've seen his other shit and it's just as a bad

also
>vacationing somewhere safe is a bad thing
yeah man im gonna vacation to mogadishu. getting kidnapped and sold into sex slavery is gonna make me so worldly.

>confirmed for never being around high functioning autistics with genius level IQ's
They actually do this shit and it's really pretty mind blowing. Now I'm not nearly at that level of autistic savant shit but I scored pretty high on the WISC at the age of 9, well not just high, I did some unusual stuff that made them want to poke and prod me bit (it was taken with research university). My mom has the same sort of deal. I remember my mom and I would have these conversation where we'd be talking and then we'd go back and forth where we'd skip entire sentences but still understood each other. At the time I thought it was normal because I was too spergian to have any real friends but once I graduated HS and went off to college took a COMS course second semester and that was when I realized two things
>I get really nervous when talking about things I'm not passionate about or have a complete and autistic understanding of
>I think about a sentence faster than my words can come out some times and that isn't normal
Yeah, first course I ever got a C in simply because the prof expected us to improve ( I got worse). Also I think he got pissed off the third speech I gave because I got it into my head that alcohol would loosen me up. It didn't. I smelled like Smirnoff strawberry vodka. The worse part was the bus ride to class since it was the only class I had that day I went straight from the dorms to class while three shots of this fruity vodka shit slowly settled in. My point is that kind of autism is real.

*Ignore all those spelling and grammar fuck ups, holy shit. Mobile posting while cooking is a bad thing

Full answers:
youtube.com/watch?v=h_KanrCaX2c

Get Bag Daddy!

dont doubt Baron