WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN

>yfw Trump was honest and sincere tonight to correct lies, next debate it's all attack

>yfw if Hillary goes back to muh tax returns, he will simply say "We already talked about that in the 1st debate, are you going to come up with anything new"?

>yfw trump still has all his cards to play and Hillary is out of ammo for the next 2 debates

>yfw trump STILL won tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/politics/attacks-fly-in-first-presidential-debate-as-clintons-jabs-put-trump-on-defensive/2016/09/26/c7bfc896-8402-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html
cbsnews.com/news/presidential-debate-2016-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fact-check-hofstra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw

I used to be a Hillary supporter but after Trump destroyed Clinton I have no choice but to endorse him

shut the fuck up for fuck's sake.
>he looked like an imbecile dumbass who doesn't pay taxes
>she didn't die on stage and looked solid to be honest

I'm having very serious doubts on his talking skills, he makes sentences like he's a semi retarded child.

"this bad, this is bad, it's bad because it is, and that's why it is bad."

Already from the beggining of the debate:

"I have a friend who builds plants, tremendous plants in Mexico"

wtf does that mean?!

I think you're right OP. I was thinking the same thing; Hillary attacked Donald early, and now is faced with the harsh reality of covering all her weak spots. She has far more than him, and they both know this. Donald will strike mercilessly next time.

his friend runs a pot farm in mexico

was this the first time you've ever heard him speak?

Your delusions are pretty fucking strong mate.

Trump's campaign is based on people being fed up with politically correct bullshit.

Hillary argues the entire night with politically correct circle-talk while answering nothing and attacking trump relentlessly.

He won, because Hillary doesn't understand why people hate her.

when he stood beside republicans, he looked like a genius, but then...

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able

I kekked. So true haha

Clinton made Trump look like an honest person that came from being a private citizen to a presidential candidate on stage. You can't deny that.

That's how he wins.

>yfw Benghazi mothers will be front row next debate

Where were you when CTR got BTFO

>Mfw it doesn't matter because Shillary is going to win anyway

She looked stiff and robotic which honestly is the best she can manage. Those talking skills won him the primaries. Would you really call Hillary eloquent with constantly changing dialect and shrill voice?

dude, beware the cyber, the cyber is evil

Zoo wee mama that's a rare one

she understands her voice is shitty, that's why she let him dig his own grave

RARE
A
R
E

Hahaha What did she say, that saying I think she was trying to make popular? Trumped up trickle down or something?

MFW Drumpf completely 1000% BTFO tonight

One problem was that when he cracked down on the DNC emails and the private server Hillary totally dismissed it, didn't even respond. You can bet she's going to continue doing that, so the only way he can win is by doing the same thing next time she brings up tax returns and the war in Iraq

yeah, sort of

i feel as if clinton sort of hit all of her talking points in one go, but trump really didn't cover everything he could have, but now trump has ammo to consolidate and clinton is going to be harping on about the same old shit. i mean they straight up tried to make it about MUH TRUMPS A RACIST

i'm surprised he didn't go harder on the race relations part actually

it wasn't a stumping, and it wasn't a smackdown either

3/10 all round

Yup that's it, she was trying to coin an economic term for traditional economics.

Nice damage control.

Meanwhile, in the real world:
cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

washingtonpost.com/politics/attacks-fly-in-first-presidential-debate-as-clintons-jabs-put-trump-on-defensive/2016/09/26/c7bfc896-8402-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html

cbsnews.com/news/presidential-debate-2016-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fact-check-hofstra/

www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/clinton-trump-first-debate-election-2016/night-of-the-terrible-trump

Yeah man go Trump woot woot woot

lol yeah, it was "Trump up triple down", I could just hear her thinking to herself, "haha I'll totally make this a catch phrase and it'll trend on twitter and be used in meme videos"

Yeah she looked so proud of herself after she said it, like she said something really clever and it was going to catch on.

TRUMP TOWER LAS VEGAS SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE.
>I am a small asian man.
SPRAY PAINT THIS ON WALLS!!!
TRUE user STORY

probably needed a 500 people team to figure that one out

You mean these organizations that have endorsed Hillary and accused him of being a racist, sexist meanie weighed in on this and said Hillary "won"? Wow.

Good points user. I don't think he did great but on a second viewing it's clear the only thing that happened was that he didn't go for any kill shots which was frustrating. Lots of ammo going into the next debates.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>mfw trump wins election but the globalists destroy the world economy out of spite

It will have been worth it

>Law and Order isn't an all encompassing solution
>We need...
>A system that works on Law and Order

She tried to coin a phrase and fell flat.

Hillary threw everything at him. Racism, sexism, his wealth, bankruptcy, taxes, birtherism.

Trump still has all his ammo from the emails to the clinton foundation. Hell, even benghazi wasn't brought up.

With all that, the consensus is that Trump either tied or edged her out. She did horribly by that account.