TRUMP GENERAL: TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN ON REAL NIGGA HOURS

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/288/DOC_0C05794170/C05794170.pdf
theconservativetreehouse.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520
twitter.com/samlipschitz/status/780634175766396928
twitter.com/politico/status/780600929515102208
twitter.com/Variety/status/780583839877836801
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836
twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976
twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/780597794591637504
startribune.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1VW06d-UdWw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780642262921441280
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/09/21/this-is-why-donald-trumps-tax-returns-havent-been-leaked/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780644145492877312
youtu.be/8yvEYKRF5IA
youtu.be/9w4M_C7hQDw
youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awoo

First prayer for guiding meme magics

MOVEMENT

Hillary had really polished talking points. But that's the problem. How people have already said, she's a good student. She's good at learning the script and repeating it. But she didn't win, she didn't get ahead. Trump just needed to point out that Hillary did NOTHING while she had her time in the office. Foreign affairs are fucking shit. Why only try and do something now? Thats all the talking point he needed. After that he focused on being the one talking. Being the dominant one.

I'm guessing Trump held off from extra attacks because there's a much bigger impact to go full woke during the last debate. If he did it now, Hillary would have two debates to fix her rhetoric and counter the talking points.

It seems she was prepared to see a "presidential" Trump. Didn't really happen. She wasn't able to win anything out of this. She wanted to fight his talking points, take a punch, then prepare in the next debate to rebuke him. She got NO ammo for the next debate. He didn't react to her. This was rally Trump. He told his stories, he went in circles abit. But there was NOTHING to hook onto. This debate was just a standoff. Nothing really happened and it should piss her off. She and the (((moderator))) went full attack on Trump and nothing worked. They will barely have any talking points in later debates, while Trump will have a chance to go full policy and attack her without letting her rebound from later debates.

She fucking premature ejaculated. Blew the load too early. Now she's limp.

Now the shills will fill Cred Forums. Like after primaries. Like after everything else.

drumpf

AWOO~

Trump did extremely well tonight, but remember this.

Is Trump holding back the cavalry to charge at just the right moment?

Trump looked good as fuck though

Like he was posing in a mirror the whole time

+++ IMPORTANT +++

THIS IS A FACT CHECKING POST

DIRECT EVERYONE WHO FORGOT TO FACT CHECK BEFORE POSTING TO THIS POST

Wait, he actually went and deleted this tweet? How can you support this guy?

VISIBLE GRIMACE
I
S
I
B
L
E

G
R
I
M
A
C
E

AWOO
good night guys i helped with all polls posted im heading to bed. don't let them slide tho we need to set the narrative

VOTE TRUMP FAGGETS
WE ARE LOSING
VOTE TRUMP FAGGETS
WE ARE LOSING
VOTE TRUMP FAGGETS
WE ARE LOSING

Honest question: is there still hope? Will he do better in the next two debates?

Trump's face: uneased and unhappy.
Clinton's face: scheming.

>400lbs

Hannity, David Clarke, Based Larry Elder

I just want to put off my chest for what I thought of the debates.
For me as a Trump supporter, it was a bit disappointing. I wanted him to absolutely destroy Hillary. I wanted him to absolutely blow her out of the water and leave no doubt to anyone who watched the debate. However, that did not happen. In the end, I believe when considered from a pure debate perspective it was about a tie. They traded blows and where both standing at the end. For Hillary and Trump supporters, this debate was a pretty non-event, not nearly exciting as they had hoped.

However, when you consider the debate in the light of the undecided voter, I believe this debate will be very positive for Trump. The narrative set for voters has been the Trump is literally Hitler. He's supposed to be vicious, irrational, foaming at the mouth, clueless when it comes to real issues. Hillary Clinton was supposed to be a "policy wonk" and run circles around him.

This narrative was absolutely blown out of the water. He looked just as comfortable as Hillary if not more. He had more substance in his points then Hillary. He was calm and controlled, and looked like a Presidential Candidate trading even blows with a 30 year career politician. I believe this will reflect in the polls. Trump will lose no momentum and in fact will gain support after this debate. And unlike Hillary, he will learn from the debate and be even more on his game in the next debates. He didn't back down or flip on any positions.
And despite my disappointment, I have to remember that once again he was outnumbered on that debate stage. Not only did he have to debate Hillary, he also had to debate the (((impartial))) moderator.

I wanted more, but perhaps my expectations were over-blown. Trump did a good job, and polls will reflect this.

In conclusion [spoiler]AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/spoiler]

Miloud?

Can i get some ((backup))
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Fug.

Also, daily reminder.

>OY
VEY
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/288/DOC_0C05794170/C05794170.pdf
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY
>OY
VEY

>muh poll rigging
Ctr is desperate as shit. Fucking kek

Yay, we're finally consolidated into one thread again!

>dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
done.

>Spout stupid shit
>HURR DURR I DIDN'T SAY IT

What a fucking whiner.

REPOSTING THIS FOR NOW, WILL MAKE A SCREENCAP SOON. GIVE ME A MOMENT.

>ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
ATTENTION ALL TRUMP GENERAL FROGS!!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!
ATTENTION FOR THIS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
>PLEASE READ THESE POSTS

I have just spent the last 30 minutes reading the entire transcript of the debates and I decided to take a chronological look at all of the statements and comments made by Holt Lester: specifically the questions he asked and who he asked them to. My goal was to find out how many "exclusive" questions he asked to Trump and Hillary. The following 3+ posts are an entire transcript of what I have found. Thank you for reading and I hope you get some use out of it.

No matter what happens Trump challenged her on things no other candidate would dream of. Im grateful for that. It'll be even better when he's not facing a race baiting nigger moderator.

"9 million people lost their jobs"

"Yeah, it's called business"

So many unforced errors for Trump

His inability to answer the birther comment was embarrassing. That was the weakest attempt to shift blame I think I've ever seen.

Edit: Thanks for the gold

VOTE BIGLY

LIST OF SOME POLLS WITH LINKS

VOTE BIGLY

I hope he learns from this debate, sees all the missed opportunities and murders her in the next two debates.

He dropped some redpills like the "super predator" quote and it just didn't go anywhere.

yeah but we are rigging them as well

Literally 80% of Cred Forums.

HOLT LESTER QUESTIONS AND DEBATE STATEMENTS

>1. TO BOTH: "It's about putting money -- more money into the pockets of American workers. You have up to two minutes."
>2. TO TRUMP: "Let me follow up with Mr. Trump, if you can. You've talked about creating 25 million jobs, and you've promised to bring back millions of jobs for Americans. How are you going to bring back the industries that have left this country for cheaper labor overseas? How, specifically, are you going to tell American manufacturers that you have to come back?"
>3. TO TRUMP: "How do you bring back -- specifically bring back jobs, American manufacturers? How do you make them bring the jobs back?"
>4. TO BOTH: "Secretary Clinton, you're calling for a tax increase on the wealthiest Americans. I'd like you to further defend that. And, Mr. Trump, you're calling for tax cuts for the wealthy. I'd like you to defend that."
>5. TO TRUMP: "Mr. Trump, we're talking about the burden that Americans have to pay, yet you have not released your tax returns. And the reason nominees have released their returns for decades is so that voters will know if their potential president owes money to -- who he owes it to and any business conflicts. Don't Americans have a right to know if there are any conflicts of interest?"
>6. TO TRUMP: "The IRS says an audit of your taxes -- you're perfectly free to release your taxes during an audit. And so the question, does the public's right to know outweigh your personal..."
>7. TO HILARY: "He also -- he also raised the issue of your e-mails. Do you want to respond to that?"

check'ed
please be right Lithuaniuabro

We need to spread this video:

It's fun and shows Hillary has no real clue what she's talking about while trying to trash Trump.

big guy

>8. TO BOTH: "We move into our next segment talking about America's direction. And let's start by talking about race. The share of Americans who say race relations are bad in this country is the highest it's been in decades, much of it amplified by shootings of African-Americans by police, as we've seen recently in Charlotte and Tulsa. Race has been a big issue in this campaign, and one of you is going to have to bridge a very wide and bitter gap. So how do you heal the divide?"
>9. TO TRUMP: "Your two -- your two minutes expired, but I do want to follow up. Stop-and-frisk was ruled unconstitutional in New York, because it largely singled out black and Hispanic young men."
>10. TO TRUMP: "The argument is that (Stop-and-frisk) is a form of racial profiling."
>11. TO HILLARY: "Secretary Clinton, last week, you said we've got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias. Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?" (Softball, implication setup for confirmation bias, fits Hillary's narrative)
>12. TO TRUMP: "Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation's first black president was not a natural-born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks, you acknowledged what most Americans have accepted for years: The president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?"
>13. TO TRUMP: "I just want to get the answer here. The birth certificate was produced in 2011. You've continued to tell the story and question the president's legitimacy in 2012, '13, '14, '15 as recently as January. So the question is, what changed your mind?"
>14. TO TRUMP: "I'm sorry. I'm just going to follow up -- and I will let you respond to that, because there's a lot there. But we're talking about racial healing in this segment. What do you say to Americans, people of color?"

Yes. He even alluded to refusing to talk about Bill's rapes because he thought it would be inappropriate, but Hillary struck first and as everyone knows, Trump is the best counterpuncher in the game. He won't hold anything back next debate

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926

Fact checkers wrecking Trump badly. Also, Duterte hates Trump.

>15. TO HILLARY: "Secretary Clinton?" (that's all he said transitioning to Hillary about "race relations," very soft way to hand the ball over with no spin)
>16. TO BOTH: "Our next segment is called "Securing America." We want to start with a 21st century war happening every day in this country. Our institutions are under cyber attack, and our secrets are being stolen. So my question is, who's behind it? And how do we fight it?"
>17. TO TRUMP: "You mention ISIS, and we think of ISIS certainly as over there, but there are American citizens who have been inspired to commit acts of terror on American soil, the latest incident, of course, the bombings we just saw in New York and New Jersey, the knife attack at a mall in Minnesota, in the last year, deadly attacks in San Bernardino and Orlando. I'll ask this to both of you. Tell us specifically how you would prevent homegrown attacks by American citizens, Mr. Trump?"
>18. TO HILLARY: "Secretary Clinton?" (again, handing it over nice and easy)
>19. TO TRUMP: "Mr. Trump, a lot of these are judgment questions. You had supported the war in Iraq before the invasion. What makes your... In 2002... (Trump objects)... My question is, since you supported (the Iraq War)... (Trump objects against)... The record shows otherwise, but why -- why was... (Trump objects again)... Why is your judgment better than... (Hillary)?"
>20. TO TRUMP: "My reference was to what you had said in 2002, and my question was: Why is your judgment -- why is your judgment any different than Mrs. Clinton's judgment?"
>21. TO HILLARY: "Secretary Clinton?" (wew lads)
>22. TO BOTH: "Which leads to my next question, as we enter our last segment here about the subject of securing America. On nuclear weapons, President Obama reportedly considered changing the nation's longstanding policy on first use. Do you support the current policy?"

Both of them need to kill themselves
Autism is meant for your computer not the real world

(((fact checkers)))

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

It's still there, you mongoloid shill

Duterte hates anyone that moves unless you're a commie

He probably a sanders fag

I have a feeling Trump was testing the waters with this debate. Trump made it a strategic tie, allowing Clinton to use up all her ammo attack Trump, while Trump just took it like a champ. Next two debates Trump will go on the offensive. He barley used very little ammo this round, he even hinted that he had more ammo at the end of the debate. We are in for a treat.

Not sure an anime convention counts as the "real world."

>NPR

Truly a cancer. Maybe we can let the spic criminals rape them to death.

>23. TO TRUMP: "Mr. Trump, this year Secretary Clinton became the first woman nominated for president by a major party. Earlier this month, you said she doesn't have, quote, "a presidential look." She's standing here right now. What did you mean by that?"
>24. TO TRUMP: "The quote was, "I just don't think she has the presidential look.""
>25. TO BOTH: "One of you will not win this election. So my final question to you tonight, are you willing to accept the outcome as the will of the voters?"
>26. TO TRUMP: "Will you accept the outcome of the election?" (He added this to Trump but didn't say it to Hillary, hmmm... gee, wonder why)

SO OVERALL TRUMP WAS ASKED 15 EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS.
HILLARY WAS ASKED 2 EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS THAT WERE HANDED TO HER ON A SILVER PLATTER ("HE MENTIONED THE EMAILS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESPOND?" and "DO YOU BELIEVE THAT POLICE ARE IMPLICITLY BIASED AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE?")

THE REST OF THE REPLIES TO HILLARY CLINTON WERE RESPECTFUL AND EASY "SECRETARY CLINTON?" STATEMENTS INSTEAD OF THE SKEWERED QUESTIONS HOLT CONSISTENTLY ASKED AND SPUN AGAINST TRUMP.

Hopefully my autism helps you all out. Will attempt to convert this into a screencap now. Gimme a moment.

It's just my opinion, but thinking rationally, there's no reason to blow your load instantly, then give her the time to recover and save face in next debates.

First debate is about emotions. People wont remember the talking points of first debate when casting their vote.

They WILL remember the talking points of the last debate.

>wont be a new Cant Stump the Trump because there's no good material from this debate
kek

It's called casting your vote.
No rigging involved.

>mfw
For what purpose?

>THE SUPERDELEGATES, RODRIGO

Would he hand them over? Does he even speak English?

You should stay on topic! Anyway, trump is the best because mexicans should pay for the terrorists and rapists from mexico

Trump's entire debate performance is like a reality TV show

He says a bunch of truths no one wants to say and takes some blows

He'll seem more even ground next debate and come off better

Final debate he'll unload all the cannons and come out as the underdog victor

(((National Propaganda Radio)))

I can't wait for Trump to win. I want to build that wall! I am ready to make some MONEY!!!
>D. Trump is BIGGER THAN JESUS 2nd COMING! ON PAR WITH TESLA
>TRUMP TOWER SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE

This is a good post but he did make the point that she's done nothing positive in positions of power.

Trump won! Shills be gone!

And (((journalists))) will ignore...

He tested the water, tried a few different lines of attacks. This is proven because once he got a few laughs he stopped trying to be funny. Last 2/3 of the debate he didn't even try to crack a joke once.

he should ruin hillary after he's fully built up his image

>CSTT
The eternal aussie attacks again.

LOSE NO POLLS
>twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520

Have any of you spoken to your unbiased family members or friends?

How did they feel about the debate?

>2nd debate
>Townhall faggotry with """"""""""""""""undecideds""""""""""""""""

Bunch of easy questions for her.

let's not underestimate the importance of the Daily Fail

I want all the soccer moms browsing for gossip to see Trump ahead

>Why not?
+420 STUMPED

No he didn't, at least I think it's still there
And from what information he was previously to as a civilian he was right
But we all know now that the US government and the EU invented global warming for more government control over both the people and business

Just a reminder that we have to deal with these two assholes next time. I hate that rat Raddatz almost as much as I hate Andrea Mitchell

I just tweeted that to Michael Moore

If he dies of a heart attack you guys owe me

So now what since Trump lost the debate?

KEK

Well that's what I said at the start.

Why didn't she do anything good or any major changes in her time in office. And can expand that into a statement : All you did ended up being negative.

I just want to sleep until the next debate. I can't deal with all this shit.

>What did you mean by that?
Lester Holt confirmed shillposter on Cred Forums

Not very good cause he stopped going to the 2nd best school in our country cause the priest fucked his ass in highschool and ended up with some shitty uni.

GET JELLY

CTR seriously believes that we "brigaded" a poll by voting in it.

They also think we took up more than half the 800,000 votes in the time poll

Pretty sure it's "big league".

Realistic odds on fair moderators in the 2nd debate?

Someone needs to question her about the emails, health and the foundation

[Current Year]

Raisins

Drumpf

I made that.

Its a fucking joke about the fact that the first world has no control over this issue.

The only thing we can do is invent our way out of it.... and we're more interested in welfare than investing in engineering

No we are putting them back to accurate levels

Zero

SPREAD TO NORMIES
SPREAD TO TWITTER
TWEET TO STEFAN MOLYNEUX
TWEET TO BEN SHAPIRO
TWEET TO COULTER
TWEET TO ANYBODY

Hillary was using an ear piece again?

twitter.com/samlipschitz/status/780634175766396928

>constant threads for hours about spamming and rigging every poll that can be found with instructions to vote multiple times being posted in every other thread on the board
>buying into your own memes and taking your rigged polls as evidence of your success
How could this go wrong!?

literally 0
it's going to have to come from Trump

>coalburner
>jelly

>mfw all the iowaposting and lewd awoos come out right after i fap

rip dick tbqh

DELETE THIS

I just realized something. By effectively rigging the online polls to show Trump won. We have just discredited any polls that show Hillary getting a boost from the debate. Normies will put two and two together and start to not trust the polls because it will look like the public sides with Trump but the sample polls don't which will lead to normies think they are bias/wrong,

Have fun CTR, once again you have been foiled by frog shitposters

there is so much dirt on Hillary. Trump has to do better in the next debate. He has the potential to obliterate her.

It is, but we don't care. We're taking it and turning it into a positive.

She really is senile, isn't she?

Been promising D+16 polls after the debate. CNN's FIRST post-debate poll? D+15.

So predictable.

"Maybe he's not as rich as he says he is ... There is something he's hiding ... Who does he owe money to?" Clinton speculating on why Trump hasn't released his tax returns.

Clinton and her Husband have made 10s of millions selling arms to the Saudi's and not one tax return filled in.

Debate victory: tie
Strategic Victory: Trump.

I'm sorry

You sound like a Bernfag.
Let me ask you an honest question, user; what investments do you have in this life? What do you have on this world that would inhibit you from making real change should he lose? What's stopping you from just ACTING. Prepare for the worst, expect it even. Be ready to act.

I MISSED THE DEBATES AHHH

Post highlights!

Cred Forums...

Will we ride eternal, shiny and chrome?

>constant spamming retarded image
>thinks a malayasian basket weaving forum controls the internet
what could go wrong?

PUBIS TIME

Are you saying that Cred Forums has hundreds of thousands of people voting for Trump when these thread reach like 200 unique IDs???

Delusional

Tumblr and Cred Forums BTFO

Trump was a MESS, goddamn he fucked up so badly it pisses me off.

>*Sniff*
>Rambles
>"IM THE TEMPERAMENT HERE!!!!! REEE!!!" (fuck that was a gutpunch right into the pancreatis)
>Drops spaghetti in middle of sentences, cant complete them MOMS SPAGHETTI

Dammit Trump, you were supposed to be calm, collected and appeal to the American people with beautiful visions of your america, instead you sperged the fuck out.

Regroup
Have your Top-jew yell at you, bring down your autistic ego
Redifine your entire approach for the next debate.

Trump litterly don't even have to attack or care about Hillary, he could only spoken very positive and won the entire debate.

I need screen caps of poll results to blast on FB please.

...or links so I can cap them; Fortune, CNBC, The Hill, Dailty Beast, ALL THE BIG ONES.

Please.

I am the 400lb hacker

Trump won!

Try hundreds my friend

get fucked Ahmed

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html (side bar)

CTR has now invaded the board.

I'm gonna cuck you so hard

Trump is being widely praised for his restraint, which won him every single poll.

Thank you for that failed attempt to crrect the record.

It's always a leaf

Lester Holt pulled a fucking Candy Crowly with the "Stop & Frisk is unconstitutional" bullshit
Moderators should just shut the fuck up, manage time and ask a very simple nonpartisan question at the start of each segment and let the candidates debate

Okay guys I left for a while when CTR was shitting up the board but it looks like it calmed down a bit

What did you guys think?

Ultimately I'm a bit disappointed that Trump failed to knock a homerun and run away with the election but I feel like he edged her out by a hair

He did a good job at 2 main things which I think will help him
1. Show that he isn't some literally Hitler super racist
2. Paint Clinton as a career politician recycling the same garbage that we've been fed over and over

Next debate he needs to tone down his rambling and go into greater depth on Hillary's scandals. If he can do that then he'll win the election handily

Also how are all the post-debate polls looking?

VOTE!

>muh vote rigging
Nice conspiracy you have there libcucks

I under estimated?

shit!

No one. He is going to have to bring all of it up and try not to get cut off by the moderator.

Did Hillary stroke out, faint, zone out, ramble, or otherwise display her ill health during the debate? I've yet to watch it on YT.

How's everybody getting /comfy/ now that Debate #1 is over?

Too bad that'll never happen, especially since the next debate is on CNN

Trump for the love of God, Use this.

Unfortunately no. Just some odd pacing in the very beginning.

Okay, let's be serious. No meme responses.

On a scale of 1-10 how did both Hillary and Trump do?

I didn't watch the debate because reasons but I've seen ratings all over the grid for both. I want to know what really went down no bullshit.

.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

You know I'm watching the debate for the first time, and I looked at what some people are saying, and it looks pretty good.

Trump had a lot of good things to say, was clear, and interesting. The beginning was boring as fuck though.

Hillary was robotic and tried to refute the claims he made by calling his remarks his opinion, or just saying 'that's not accurate' and not giving anything else.

He didn't seem to stumble over himself at all, or at least anything more than the primary debates.

yea, noticed how he didn't try to correct her record.
wonder what would have happened if he had tried?

>there are no breaks on this train!!

I have all my money betted on Trump, I want to see Trump win and refuse to see America turn into Europe 2.0.

But he did absolutely terrible it was fucked. But keep up with high morality, we cannot allow ourself to fall into dispair, but you know in your heart how badly he fucked up, lets hope it doesnt happen again.

She was blinking 70 times a minute and had an uncanny smile on her face while doing so.
Not sure what that means though

if that were a viable option. it will be used by now.

>I wanted him to absolutely destroy Hillary.
Same here. He could have WON the election tonight, but he didn't. I don't see the debate changing any undecided voters. He rambled too much and was incoherent. The only reason I knew what the fuck he was getting at is because of all the rallies I have watched.

>L'EPIC DILBERT HYPNOMAN SCOTT ADAMS NO LONGER PREDICTING LANDSLIDE
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA TRUMO BTFO

Trump 5
Hilldog 5

Hill used all her ammo
Trump sometimes struggled to defend himself.

In pure debate terms nearly a tie.
Because of the "Trump is Hitler" narrative, Trump will look good. He has potential to do much better next time.

The clip I like is when Hillary goes for cheap laffs by saying by the end of the night, that she'll be blamed for EVERYTHING1 (Yuck yuck.)
Trump's reply? "Why not?"

No I don't, because nobody except CTR shills here are saying he fucked up.

He's winning every poll by a mile.

>inb4 conspiracy theories about vote rigging

Yeah
Remember, she made $100 millon just off the single uranium trade seal with Russia
She and bill were playing with 80 million deals regularly in the 90's

VOTE VOTE VOTE

startribune.com/

Can you put this in a Pastebin so I can read it without taking screenshots of greentext?

I'm one too many beer in for this to fully sink in.

it's over guys, ted cruz was right

Anyone think Trump might throw the first two debates? Do ok, but not really good. Lure Clinton into a false sense of security.

Then hit her with everything in the final one. He only really attacked Clinton directly once I felt.

I say,

Hillary: 3 - she didn't go into any specific and she kinda gave none answers while lester was protecting her

Trump: 6 - He gave actual answers, they may not have been good, but atleast he gave answers. Also, Lester asked him a majority of questions and even debated him at one point.

140 years young together

omg

Daily Mail is 50-50. Need to spread it.

Trump: 7
Hillary: 6
Lester Holt: -10

All the good stuff is too lewd for Trump-gen and none of it has been MAGA'd.

Working on it now lad, will be posting a much more readable screencap from a touched up word doc soon.

Will probably be done by next thread.

Explain this for me Cred Forums.

The laughing near the end sounded so fake with the abrupt start/stops.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VW06d-UdWw

Google this..

"clinton foundation weapons deals"

It's all there,up to her eyeballs in scandal.

Personally, I don't think it was bad for him to go rally Trump during the first debate. Except for CNN, nobody is even saying that Hillary came ahead. Also some opinions on the debate

Trump: 7/10
Showed restraint, hit her a few times, kept the mood light when possible, only rambled a little toward the end
Clinton: 3/10
Artificial and boring, attacked trump with the same shit she's said about him all election, will sound like a broken record come next debate if that's all she's got

[SHILLING INTENSIFIES]

Post your twitter accounts fampais. We'll follow each other.

I'm @CorneliusRye

YFW there has been 100+ IP bans tonight.
God damn there are a fucking lot of shills right now.

It's a fitting metaphor. When there are no brakes on the train, the consequence is inevitably a horrifying, annihilating crash, much like the one we just saw at the debates.

He had some great lines, but he could have done better.

Hillary did slightly worse than I expected, but not as terribly as I hoped.

Trump needs to be less defensive and more focused.

DON'T LET THE UGLY BRITISH WOMEN WIN
VOTE TRUMP
VOTE TRUMP
VOTE TRUMP

He just said the debate was a tie you sperg.

can we go back 1 year to the past and reset the elections??

whoever wins the next 4 years are gonna be the worst since bush war on terror

Damn, so it was a close one? Did Trump have any good bantz like in the primary debates?

He posted the Time poll!

>not posting the real one

cuck

Fucking. This.

He should completely own this position, but from an angle that it may or may not be as serious as claimed, but that we are absolutely, objectively losing sovereignty because of it.

Paris Climate Accord
WTO
NAFTA
We don't need more shit tying us down.

He couldnt complete certain sentences without stuttering and awkward swollowing, and the whole "HILLARY DOESNT HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT! I HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trump went into this with the shittiest strategy he could have, did he really think the previous methods would work?

No, you were mean to be presidential, rational and calm, win people over. I felt like watched someone who hadnt smoked cigarettes in three days screaming and rambling FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARKKK

I hope Trumps mentor yells at him, and Trump comes back in the new debate with an entirely different and better demeanor, shit day, lets hope for better next time.

I predicted he'd let this one slide beforehand

However, letting another one go is a huge mistake. He needs to put her on defensive in the next one before dominating the 3rd.

Hard to not be defensive when both Hillary and her wingman, the (((moderator))) are attacking you.

As said, Trump had 15 questions. Hillary had 2.

Sometimes, like the emails thing, and the tpp thing were good.

It's not a sprint, Nico-dubs.
Trump has the energy to go the distance.
I don't think anybody could say the same for Clinton.

She rambled on about how the jews were behind 9/11 and that she is the only one who can save the white race. Pretty gripping stuff. Ctr is in full damage control mode.

I can't support a candidate that says to call sean hannity.

Does not surprise me. Things have been insane on Cred Forums tonight.

Even the libs suck at memes, Holy shit, I am laughing.

The most embarrassing thing is that she spent a whole week preparing for that shit show

He definitely had some good zingers, but they didn't define the debate.

Right after the debate, I just heard that my dad (who was a rampant alcoholic who left only bad memories in my childhood and also a rampant Hillary supporter) apparently has 10 years to live (at best, 1 year if untreated).

Not sure what this feel is.

I've followed you. (@DeplorableMadman)

Now follow back senpai.

trump is trump

fucking nigger keeps interrupting trump and really in it for hillary

>too lewd
That's what kills the fun of this board, we might as well be /news/ with images.
Otherwise I'm establishing an imgur to post there and link there for lewds.
Its like digging a massive cave under my property; if I can't shoot on my property, it doesn't say anything about shooting under my property.

I remember this. Interesting.

nah, the way i see it is.
Most states are tied and falling towards trump, even some blue ones.
She had to win big in this debate.. she needed a pivot to turn it around,..
He was just playing defense to keep her from scoring big.
She hit him as hard as she could and failed.
The states are going to keep sliding towards trump.
She took her shot and missed. By the time the second debate gets here,m it may already be too late for her to fix it.
just my 2 shekels

I don't know if it's good or bad but Trump has people talking on Twitter. Just look at the difference between Hillary and Trump discussion kek

lol Drumpf got rekt by the Almighty Hillary!xD
Drumpfags on suicide watch!!!!11

Ok, guys, the candidate I want to vote for is not listed here, it just shows Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

My god what an ugly kike (((John Leibowitz))) has become

Hopefully someone will make a highlight reel for the anons that didn't watch.

>not personally calling Sean Hannity and arguing against the Iraq War.
Wew lad.

but then he deleted it by sperging on his tax returns

that was a big fail for me - why not release them or AT LEAST have a good reason. Saying other financial documents tell you more, well, that's not an argument.

He should have has something ready for that, he knew they'd ask. If he really doesn't release his tax shit by November he's doing everyone wrong. He literally didn't have a single reason to not release them, and that even made me wonder why.

As for Shill, she can't wear a shit-eating grin for three debates.

>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/09/21/this-is-why-donald-trumps-tax-returns-havent-been-leaked/

too lazy to find a better place to post this. Go Trump booyyyssssssss the hacker 4chin topkek

The debate made him look reasonable. Him trending should be good.

Yeah Trump did better at getting the few second soundbytes that can be easily spread around and meme'd and Hillary didn't

the two biggest ones we need to spread around are

>Hillary DOES have experience, it's just BAD experience
and
>You've been a politician for almost 30 years why are you just coming up with these solutions now?

That's not what the polls are saying

Does LA Times account for the debate tonight or do we have to wait a few days to see results.

Hillary 4ish
Trump 6

I think Trump held back, probably because he didn't expect Lester to be such a fuck.

Hillary blew all of her ammo WAY too early and doing that leads to no new headlines in favor of her, just AGAINST Trump. On top of that, shilling her website and smiling like a psycho didn't help her credibility.

From the debate alone, it seemed like Trump actually did manage to sway a lot of undecided voters, and even liberals were saying it's just over, despite OUR expectations not being met.

For people who've never seen a Trump rally, it probably looked like he was very thorough. To us, there was a lot left unsaid. Hillary just repeated all the original smear headlines from last year. I don't really know why they had her do that.

Was he trying to make himself appear as the underdog? Also was he getting more people interested to watch the next debate?

Incase anyone sees more of the PPP post debate poll it was sponsored by these guys

make amends and spend time if you can, bro

MISOGYNY!!!!!!
BAN HIM FROM THE RACE AND GIVE THE PRESIDENCY TO THE POOR WOMAN!

400 POUND MAN ON HIS BED

(Cred Forums)

how's he doing, anyway?

Few days.

Debates are not about winning an argument. They are about crafting a narrative or catching a candidate in a "gotcha moment". Hillary and Lester failed to accomplish either of these (they seriously brought up his taxes again? In public interest polls, his taxes score less than 15% on voter concerns.)

Without this being achieved, the debate goes down to which candidate is more likable. Hillary played the smug bitch and Trump just acted like himself. Which do you think Americans preferred?

They throw shit at him. They are making shit up as we speak.

youtu.be/8yvEYKRF5IA

You have to wait for nearly a week. Don't expect to see affects this week, maybe on Friday.

We are the Jews now

Fuck you Trumpfags.

Holy shit Eric looked like a Wall street badass even when he was a teenager
Why not me
Also I made my Google dictionary capitalise Wall for the keks

Look,

Hillary did better than I personally expected I have to admit. although in lieu of this scandal involving her health, falling and possible seizures, and the fact she never holds conferences, I was expecting a shit show. she seemed to memorize her lines and comebacks quite well

of course it would be silly to say that she did better than Trump. she still lied like a dirty politician and it was hard to listen to her drone on. Also Hillary attacked first and I remember the look Donald gave

I'd give Trump an A- and Hillary a C

You're doing god's work, son

exactly lietuvabro, trump just played rope-a-dope tonight and hillary shot her entire wad
>Hillary had really polished talking points. But that's the problem
and the reason for that is while maybe by """""academic""""" standards she had the superior debate technique but 90% of the voting population doesn't key into that or even care, what they did see however was:
>He focused on being the one talking. Being the dominant one.
and this is how trump goes up in the polls, this is about leading the nation and the people will latch onto the alpha dog as a leadership figure, which is trump, even if he displays shitty debate technique because as i said no one gives a fuck about debate technique except a handful of academic milquetoasts who were never going to vote for him anyway

the more he just shouts her down, regardless of the actual content of his statements, the better he will do, because outside of each party's base the average everyday voter will just pick the more dominant personality

so because a leaf says that it is alright to release his tax returns, against his lawyers wishes, he should release them?

>you can't blame me for everything Donald.
>Why not?
I kek'd hard.

>go out thinking he was too defensive and got baited too many times
>every poll except the clinton news network has him winning comfortably

well thank fuck

Shit, man. I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. Cirrhosis?

>muh unwritten rules

Christ

bhahaha. I was working delivering Pizzas and listening on the radio and I -BUSTED- up laughing when he said that... My sides passed the Oort Cloud in 2.45326 seconds

Witnessed.

i voted on these polls

I'm sorry to hear that.
Wishing you and your father the best.

The debate was high energy, I really enjoyed watching it and commenting about it with my friends and family.
I really feel for once there is actual hope. I hope you also enjoyed the debate and have some optimism.

tha fuck is pam bondi
looks like a kinda chubby cheerleader, she can't be a politician dressing like that

I don't want to get banned for posting anime porn though.

>Trump had 15 questions. Hillary had 2.

Seriously?... is that literal or hyperbole

(I watched the entire debate but I didn't keep track of this)

Pat Cadell just stated He knew Trump was against the war before we went in because he also had conversations with Trump about it. He just said it on Fox so don't let any one try to pull this shit again.

Yeah I agree, I was just saying that the debate will help him, it's just not a homerun.

YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

He's always been the underdog in the election.

>Cruz having a fucking chance

the 50 year old florida attorney general trump supporter.

Her head is obviously photoshopped on this body. Try harder CTR

So far, I've watched the first 30 minutes, and Hillary looks like one of those animatronic puppets from Chuck-E-Cheese. She's doing nothing wrong but she has the most unnatural body language I've ever seen.

youtu.be/9w4M_C7hQDw
Can you stop, I'm trying to quit jerkin off

You don't get these assholes what they want. I'm pretty sure Trump has figured that out at this point. He plays rough, they try to nail him. He doesn't take the gloves off, they try to nail him.

He has no incentive whatsoever to placate them. I don't care about a bunch of tax returns when Hillary Clinton has managed to get away with treasonable offenses that would have gotten any of us jailed or executed at worst.

So you keep on trucking Leaf, because you're going to fucking need it.

Polls don't mean anything besides stopping it from being shilled by the media. They're being rigged from both sides.

. TO TRUMP: "The IRS says an audit of your taxes -- you're perfectly free to release your taxes during an audit. And so the question, does the public's right to know outweigh your personal..."
Trump should have done much better on this.

I love how weak they make women look

People are being raped and blown up my terrorists but hey, this lady was called a mean name

(you)

Leafaggot

wew lad
so he was on her side

If you had to question whether it's acceptable or not, put it on imgur and link it.
I'll have to get to work, but first I'm looking for good Bismarck pics.

It will take several days. Remember the LA Times poll is an aggregate of the past seven days because...reasons?

Why hasn't that one hacker guy.. whats his name? Anonymous? That 400-lb guy in his bed.. Why hasn't he leaked Trumps tax returns? I mean.. come on.. its THE CURRENT YEAR.

>they don't know were on the Trump Train

FFS MSM get your shit together

Hillary

Style:
>6

Substance:
>4

Trump

Style:
>4

Substance:
>5

It might be the post-debate panic talking, but I think that Hillary would definitely be perceived as stronger by normies even if the substance of her talking points were crap.

I do think that this is going to wind up hurting him. How badly remains to be seen.

>the nazi frogs are the reason Hillary's losing in the polls

It's all a vast left wing conspiracy.

Read these. The trend is set in motion.

Also, ignore people who say that people won't tune in for the other debates. That would be true if it were regular politicians. No one will miss Trump v Shillary. The audience is locked in and primed to see Trump's metamorphosis.

Trump had alot of first answers on questions, he is probably right

VOTE

I know I'm going to sound like a delusional drumpftard but... Is it possible Trump rambled like a madman on purpose?

>Hillary boring as fuck
>Trump pretty incoherent 95% of the time

Literally the only things that can be clipped into soundbites here are his 2 weeks are his 4-5 zingers

>implying gender studies will be around for decades

Cruz has gone full blown deplorable!

Just let me be, I'm trying to correct the record.

That is just politics. Of course he is going to say Trump won, the fact is Cruz would have done better.

Okay last one.

>2016
>Pat Caddell is still a Democrat
Why? He actually has something resembling a conscience and spine.

And not that it matters, but he could make a train take a dirt road.

>mfw I didn't even watch the debate but I voted for Trump in all the polls listed in the other thread
teehee

. TO BOTH: "Which leads to my next question, as we enter our last segment here about the subject of securing America. On nuclear weapons, President Obama reportedly considered changing the nation's longstanding policy on first use. Do you support the current policy?"
also this question was an attempt at aleppoing Trump. Good he didn't fall into this particular trap.

he absolutely must
if he doesn't, he was never really interested

I was commenting to my family how she keeps awkwardly smiling.
It's like she enjoys it when her lies and corruption are exposed because she knows she won't be hauled off to jail.

She won't be smiling or laughing for long. She will be angry and incoherently rambling about how the delegates are hers and how so many people could support a "Racist".

SINISTER
I
N
I
S
T
E
R

VOTE!

Basically, he can release them if he really wants to but it would be financially unwise during an audit. It's good that he used it as a playing card against her emails.

Pat Caddell's alright desu

well thought out
dude weed get

I think there's a lot of strategy in Trump's timing. He's held off from doing advertising until now. There's a concept in marketing that it usually takes 8 ads for people to pay attention to a product, but by 15 people are turned off by it.

Trump didn't hit one out of the park, but neither did Clinton. Optics-wise, I think Trump looked more presidential because he didn't do that awkward "Whew ehehehehe f-f-fact ch-checkers?". At least Trump answered questions without differing to his website and his factcheckers.

youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY
look what you did to me, you crazy sluts!

Thank you. Acute leukemia, apparently.

I'll try my best.

Thank you. Yeah, the debate was fun to watch with family, and I think that Trump managed to come out more or less unscathed, which was all I was hoping for.

How long will this audit take? The sooner he releases them, the sooner the liberals will shut the fuck up about them.

Scott Adams, is that you?

Not the warming bit, but how to deal with warming bit, which is an economic catastrophe against powerful fossil fuel using country (except China lol).
See and The solution is to control the climate and live as well in hotter climate. We have to invent our way outta this, instead of bankrupting ourselves.

Trump - 8
Trump took a huge steaming shit on the whole 'literally hitler' narrative, independent voters who only know him from CNN probably expected something entirely different. This was a major step forward in improving his image.

Hillary - 2
After getting beaten to shit in the first half she managed to get under Trumps skin but didn't really do anything to make people like/ trust her more.

Just like how long Obama produced his birth certificate

fuck that slimeball weasel. he realizes the establishment is losing control and he needs to flip to the winning side to save face and political career. he will still betray us all if the opportunity arises

No point in even doing it, I don't blame him. It's better to answer 1 question repeatedly, than to have to answer 100 small questions about stupid shit in his returns

>it would be financially unwise during an audit
why? the IRS says go ahead
why would it be bad??

>why not release them or AT LEAST have a good reason.
Because a good businessmen never tells anyone just hoe much money he has
Plus he's not a politician
Politicians always tell people what they have their entire adult lives(even though 70% of the time it's a lie)
Trump's a private citizen and still isn't a politician so he feels he shouldn't , and he gave them a great ultimatum
If she didn't do anything wrong like she claims then she should turn over all those email she deleted, if they really want his tax returns so bad she would give us the emails.
To be honest though he should tell everyone to go fuck themselves, the people have no right to see your tax returns as they are a private matter
Also
>Hilldawg saying he might have a conflict of interest due to his investments

Autism

Then they will nitpick something in the returns and harp on them. He needs to stay in a holding pattern.

Move on

Did my part

Very well, I retract my statement.
Trump shouldn't release his tax returns, he should release them when he feels like it.

nice get yourself
that and people have the attention span of a retarded gnat, let him unless hell in the last month so it's fresh in peoples minds on election day.
President Trump knows what he's doing.

>they will nitpick his return

This. Look at this monstrosity, they will find some obscure thing and twist it against him.

Idk, but Hillary listed the dumbest reasons why he would not release them. actually, the reason why they were dumb/weak was because there isn't much pint in him releasing them. He's not as rich as he says? Wtf, who cares? She said that he is hiding something? what is he going to hide? He gets audited so much that he wouldn't try doing anything anyway. She has a lot of stuff to hide on the other hand...

that sounds like a lot of work for trumpgen desu senpai. I'd only do it for rare Momijis

Trump 7
Hillary 5

Whatever medical tech their using to keep her alive must be alien in origin.

>implying the IRS has his best interests at heart

I'd have to listen to his lawyers, they have his best interests at heart

Hey, kids:
"[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Then trump and his team are fucking retarded and may as well pack up now. They can't have a debate without him, so he better tell them he wants shrill getting quested on this shit.

unleash*
bah im tired.

I want a (you), you fucking leaf

Global warming doesn't exist son
Its literally a lie
We are finally crawling out of a mini ice age we had a while ago and it's just now getting back to normal temperatures
Look up the Minoan warming period if you don't believe or understand me.
And while you're at it look up James Delingpole and Climate Gate
Global warming is a straight up lie

They're already twisting debt on him

These people have no fucking clue how the economy works at all in regards to debt at all and they want to read through the tax returns ofa billionaire?

Of fucking course it'll look like some sort of advanced mathemagical 1% bullshit and they will nitpick