Cred Forums in crisis mode over Trump's horrible display at the debate when it was literally his debate to lose

>Cred Forums in crisis mode over Trump's horrible display at the debate when it was literally his debate to lose

the lads are going to be on in a few hours.

shitposting levels will be through the roof today.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too late, I am already here.
Trump utterly destroyed by an old sick woman, discuss.

>8 years of a muslim nigger followed by 8 years of a demented old lady
>only alternative is 8 years of a dumb cunt trust fund babbeh

yeah nah fucking seppos swear to god

>caring about what happens in the land of nig

fucking emu faggots

Lads

>Trump utterly destroyed by an old sick woman, discuss.

you aren't actually a burger mate you don't need to be sticking to denial as hard as they are right now. enjoy the festivities.

Hurry up and pick a globalist ZOG puppet to rule your country so we can stop hearing about your autistic trump fantasies you fat fuck

Donald Trump's Las Vegas tower saved the life of my cancer ridden mother! I am fanatical for Donald Trump who akin to a modern day Nikola Tesla!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Eshays adlay

What a shit performance
No denying Trump got BTFO, Hillary did sound a little robotic at first but her answers eventually come around and sounded succinct and impactfull.
Trump was just blubbering 3rd grade level words all debate long and getting easily baited
Was Trump's performance, dare I say it, sad!?

Cheers.

Maybe now Cred Forums can return to being a ron paul board since Trump has confirmed that he's fucking retarded.

make the fat lads pay for their cancerous meming

make Cred Forums great again

it is literally a whole night full of this denial to exploit for bants.

i can't fukken wait cunt.

Hey...those flags..huh.. I remember someone warning me about your kind...

WTF was up with the sniffling? It sounded like he was jacked on coke.

>WTF was up with the sniffling? It sounded like he was jacked on coke.

He probably was. And the sad thing is that he was STILL low-energy af

lmao what a frail old man

this lol

He has the test levels of an 11 year old girl

favourite bit is when he said LAW N ORDER 8 times in a row

truly supertalk

though it was also fun when he called the USA 3rd world

I mean, we've been saying it for years, but to these delusional mongoloids it's funny that their savior says it too

Trump shills just can't help themselves.
Is there a poll they haven't sperged over and rigged?

Lol. According to his medical info he is high test.

IT'S TOO LATE

I GOT MY CENTRELINK LAST WEEK AND I'M SAD AS FUCK CAUSE I BLEW IT ALL ALREADY

You aussies are going to have a fucking field day come November 8.

it's okay, Trump was just getting a feeling for how Hillary debates. He will now use this knowledge to orally and anally rape her with his vocabulary during the next two debates.

Why does he keep sniffling like that? I can't live next door to a sniffling president country that's just not on.

Only getting to watch now. First few minutes. Bad start. Doesn't even say, like hello, or happy to be here presenting, just rolls right into mexico/china. Voice seems weak. Not looking good so far.

It's going to happen isn't it, that harpy will be the next prez.

It was fucking shameful.

Hillary has a tem- Mr Trump, I'm going to- HILLARY HAS A TEMPER ISSUE.

Who gives a fuck. It was clearly a setup.

>See debate questions.
>what is your position on racial tension?
>Clinton's ace-in-the-hole
>Trump's fw
>ohforfuckssake.webm

Racism is like a fairy, if you think it exists, you can rage at anyone who says you're wrong if you virtue signal hard enough.

Hello third worlder.

>crisis mode
Except you don't see us going to Hillary subreddits to post pro-Trump because we know and understand that we're winning.

How's that American voting license?

yeah why would (((dr bornstein))) lie?

get an advance payment m8

To bad Amerisharts. Could have had Mitt Romney come through and deck the halls with Hillary's vital remains and instead you had dumb and dumber yelling over each other for the last line.

Gg no re.

DRUMPFT ABSOLUTE BTFO

9news.com.au/World/2016/09/27/07/50/Presidential-debate-preview-What-the-candidates-need-to-do-to-win

Everyone agrees that he was defeated SOUNDLY

>How's that American voting license?

damn you guys must really be scattered and nervous right now if this is all you can manage to say in response.

>no license no laughing please

>Cred Forumsfags are leeching off the taxpayer
no wonder drumpfers are such losers

lmao

implying would be an effective strategy?

>being this stupid

You know Cred Forums has IDs right?

How can anyone be so far in denial as to not see this as a bad night for Trump. Calling himself smart for not paying income taxes is fucking retarded and is going to slash his appeal to any kind of working class people.

>Cred Forums say women are memes but a woman manages to outclass their chosen candidate and now women everywhere are laughing

meme magic has abandoned you.