TRUMP GENERAL: 400 POUNDS DNC HACKER LYING ON BED EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politico/status/780600929515102208
dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
twitter.com/Variety/status/780583839877836801
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836
twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976
twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/780597794591637504
twitter.com/abcnews/status/780597635354796032
youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM
twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520
dcwhispers.com/tie-goes-runner-trump-defeats-hillary-first-presidential-debate/
cnn.com/breaking-news
youtube.com/watch?v=41npU4U3sT8
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103
youtu.be/hfLV_hSj_uE
vine.co/v/5rzQgHFU6zO
youtube.com/watch?v=_9EvwuqkfFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
youtu.be/_JoZS6LgqYI
youtube.com/watch?v=ALPp2wUxXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
youtu.be/-ihs-vT9T3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XzWcameJDow
youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
youtu.be/e_1s2UFc_z8
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
startribune.com/polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was a bad night for Trump. What was the big concern with Trump going into this? Is he presidential? Can he keep it cool? Can he stay focused? Trump answered that with a resounding no. Trump was baited. Trump rambled on about Rose O'Donnell being a pig. Trump screamed about how great his temperament was. Trump got off that debate stage fast. Clinton didn't. That's telling.

Here's a boxing analogy: Clinton keeps calm and can box for twelve rounds. Is she an exciting fighter? No. Does she deliver knock out blows? No. At times she just let Trump go crazy with a volley of uncoordinated punches. Trump fought great for the first three rounds then got winded, angry, and wild by the end.

Trump needed to stay on his bread and butter issues like bad trade deals, corruption in Washington, time for change. Did he? No. This is why you prepare for debates. This is why athletes spar or scrimmage during practices.

There are some close states in this election. Close races are won or lost by how well organized a campaign is. Trump's campaign can't even get their -blam!-ing candidate to do debate prep.

HANNITY JUST SAID WE WERE REAL PEOPLE

Hillary had really polished talking points. But that's the problem. How people have already said, she's a good student. She's good at learning the script and repeating it. But she didn't win, she didn't get ahead. Trump just needed to point out that Hillary did NOTHING while she had her time in the office. Foreign affairs are fucking shit. Why only try and do something now? Thats all the talking point he needed. After that he focused on being the one talking. Being the dominant one.

I'm guessing Trump held off from extra attacks because there's a much bigger impact to go full woke during the last debate. If he did it now, Hillary would have two debates to fix her rhetoric and counter the talking points.

It seems she was prepared to see a "presidential" Trump. Didn't really happen. She wasn't able to win anything out of this. She wanted to fight his talking points, take a punch, then prepare in the next debate to rebuke him. She got NO ammo for the next debate. He didn't react to her. This was rally Trump. He told his stories, he went in circles abit. But there was NOTHING to hook onto. This debate was just a standoff. Nothing really happened and it should piss her off. She and the (((moderator))) went full attack on Trump and nothing worked. They will barely have any talking points in later debates, while Trump will have a chance to go full policy and attack her without letting her rebound from later debates.

She fucking premature ejaculated. Blew the load too early. Now she's limp.

Now the shills will fill Cred Forums. Like after primaries. Like after everything else.

MOVEMENT

twitter.com/politico/status/780600929515102208

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html (side bar)

twitter.com/Variety/status/780583839877836801

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836

twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976

twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/780597794591637504

VOTE!!!!

Trump is already RTing the polls hes winning big in!

I think the biggest take away tonight is trump confirmed Barron is a computer mastermind

Nice try Skype

Australian government media station twitter poll.

twitter.com/abcnews/status/780597635354796032

youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM
shut the fuck up and go to your room, you CTR whore. we're here to celebrate, not validate your pathetic excuse of a life

We are increasing lads

>twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520
>twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520

dcwhispers.com/tie-goes-runner-trump-defeats-hillary-first-presidential-debate/

You people are deluded.

GLENN BECK ON SUICIDE WATCH INNAWOODS

>tfw trump's campaign was just a long game to get people to call sean hannity

Is there anything more comfy than Hannity banter?

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I thought Trump did pretty well. The moderator could have been better. Questions were really broad and difficult for both candidates to really talk about, other than arguing with each other.

MY SON IS SO GOOD AT THE CYBER

BREAKING NEWS: DOC CHOC CONFIRMS HILLARY DID INDEED SHART AT THE DEBATE
cnn.com/breaking-news

Trump's a poll master

youtube.com/watch?v=41npU4U3sT8

Add this to your list
We must win everywhere

voted m8

t. butthurt remain cuck

>Barron hacked Hillary's server and the DNC

Why fat though?
How do you know it's not 400 pounds of pure muscle and hackers on steroids.

>L'EPIC DILBERT HYPNOMAN SCOTT ADAMS NO LONGER PREDICTING LANDSLIDE
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA TRUMO BTFO

This is your daily reminder that Pat Caddell is still a Democrat in 2016 even when the party left him in the dust years ago. He's not ARE GUY but he's okay.

>t. remainer

Friendly reminder that if Trump's tax returns are so important Obama can literally just ask for them

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

Is it just me or do you really want Trump to when for Hannity?

I really want him to be able to be smug as fuck in nov 8th

>1 post by this id.

>the nazi frogs are the reason Hillary's losing in the polls

It's all a vast left wing conspiracy.
Shill have nothing left

The moderator asked shit questions and got frequently shat on as well.
Though it was to be expected.

I'm going to watch the debate now

Who won and why? I see media all over shilling for Hilllary but all the polls say Trump won

>22. TO BOTH: "Which leads to my next question, as we enter our last segment here about the subject of securing America. On nuclear weapons, President Obama reportedly considered changing the nation's longstanding policy on first use. Do you support the current policy?"

Clear attempt at aleppoing Trump, this was asked to both but Trump had to answer first. A convoluted question about very specific policy designed to make him look ignorant. Good thing he didn't fall into the trap.

15 questions for Trump
2 questions for Hillary

You've got to be kidding me

celebrate, you miserable bastards. don't let these shills demoralize you. Here's a song for hope, a better tomorrow
youtu.be/hfLV_hSj_uE

Hillary won the donors
Trump won the voters

LESTER THE NIGGER MOLESTER BTFO

vine.co/v/5rzQgHFU6zO

Are you honestly surprised?

Trump did exactly what he needed to do

Stand on stage and look presidential. He also made himself look like the guy who cares about the people which means he won huge

Whoever you support won.

>Trump pays no taxes
aren't they supposed to be fact checking this shit?

kek

Debate was pretty boring. Trump was good.

3 response are about correcting the record, one is positive (Trump Movement), and the stereotypical one bost by dis ID.

What the fuck does the guy who made mortal kombat have to do with anything.

>just woke up
NNNOOOOOOO

HOW THE FUCK DID HE LOSE THIS?

Skypes gonna skype

:'(

Here is a better song.
youtube.com/watch?v=_9EvwuqkfFg

WE ARE LOSING THE BRITISH SLAG VOTE

this is how it came off to me
puts it plainly

Is it true that Bret Baier works for the CIA?

Hi guys. I'm the user who wrote all that junk.

Currently working on a neater, more organized screencap in a word.doc.

Will post when I'm done. But for now, please make due with this.

I'd say Trump is one point up on Hillary, 51/49.

I say this because Trump probably has reached more than critical mass, the people he would be gaining who are still living under a rock the past year are probably already voting for him.

The goal is to swing independents, that's where your big gets are, Trump showed that he was strong and BTFO'd Hillary with Super Predators and the emails, along with a few good zingers like "Why not"

Not a knockout blow, but by the third debate nobody will remember what happened in the first. That is when he will unleash hell

I am very biased towards Trump, only downside I see to this is that he didn't attack her as hard as he should have. It was like he brought up Super Predators in passing, he should just fucking hammered her again with it when she dodged the question like a cunt

Not at all user, atleast I have the polls and the questions to help me defend Trump when i go to class wednesday.

no man that's ed gein this is ed boone

Trump tried very hard and did a great job at keeping his composure while crisping Hillary and answering questions with facts.

Hillary did a lot of fluff. Race baiting, name calling, the usual where she talks forever but hardly says anything. Lester the debater was so Hillary sided he actually started debating trump himself. Many questions were shit. Why even bring the birthers up? Complete waste of time.

I'd say watch it yourself and share your own takeaway and opinions. I stopped watching right after the debate, didn't feel the need to have other liberal retards do my thinking for me. I made my own opinions and i'll think for myself.

>checks flag
I see Hillary probably wishes she'd bombed your country more.

THAT'S IT

I'M NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

if he did something illegal

IRS would have gutted Trump and his family by now

he's already 70 and nothing bad happens

REKT

everyone is going to notice this

the """"moderator"""" did everything he could to feed MSM lies to Trump

Honestly I would call it a draw. Trump hit hard at first but to her credit Hildog kept up with him and scored a few zingers as well.

Overall Trump had higher energy and was constantly moving his arms and stance. He basically dominated for large portions of the debate, but he was unpolished and that will affect him negatively.

We will have to wait and see Trump go nuclear during the 2nd and 3rd debates.

I just wanted one person to be proud of me, but instead I ended up on Cred Forums.

You have freed me from my chains, Dahnald

Glenn is a reminder of what not to do after taking the redpill
The question is did he do it specifically as a visual warning or if he just OD'd and and we are seeing the death throws

NEIL CAVUTO REVEALS NEVER BEFORE SEEN INTERVIEW.

TRUMP WAS AGAINST IRAQ WAR BEFORE IRAQ WAR STARTED.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

ROFL.

Thanks for the hard work

I am proud of him

you mean Cred Forums? did hannity actually mention us?

I didn't think they'd be THAT fucking blatant. Should have known I guess.

Thanks user.
I'll be sure to regurgitate it to all normies who claim Shillary won.

just woke up. Who won?

How soon before the push polls give Hillary a 15 point advantage?

He won nigger. CTR is flooding us. Were you even here after the primary debates, newfag?

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won tonight. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand:

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session tonight, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

I don't know how much he pays or doesn't pay but, as he has said on several occasions and I think in his recent book, he uses the laws of the land to his advantage as any businessman would. They should fix the laws if they don't like it.

Keep up the good work my man

Goodbye Ted

I'm gonna go to bed guys. Despite the shilling slowing down, I'm tired and I got lab tomorrow.
Remember, this is the first debate. The commoners who watched tonight only got a taste of what is to come. Hillary went too hard and now she's run out of steam. Trump will hit her where she's vulnerable, despite Anderson Cooper running the 2nd debate. Keep your chin up and persevere. We got so far, so we'll finish this strong.
Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

Trump is campaigning this week in
>new hampshire
>wisconsin
>michigan
must think he can flip em

Huh, I'm surprised. Cuckvuto is rather hostile at times.

>dos gams

hispanic/latino/spic/latinx/whatever-the-fuck-its-called-now here.

can someone explain to me why u.s. citizens who are part of this "race" are worried about being deported? i don't agree with trump on much but come on.

Thank you user

Will make sure journalists see this in the morning.

After the first question about taxes, I honestly don't remember a single "detail" from the entire debate. The questions were weirdly broad and neither candidate had any interest in answering them.

Holy shit we won literally every poll but CNN. Millions of people voting in some of these polls. Wow guys.

I dispute that claim. cant dance to that. but you can to this youtu.be/_JoZS6LgqYI

Trump won even though to us he didn't really hit the mark we wanted to see.

A couple liberals are openly pissed and all of the online polls have indicated a Trump win despite a meh debate.

Also this

Who do you think

total poll domination of course

He won fag. I'm not going to work today. I was watching the debate live.

>trumped up trickle down
that one was pretty good but the delivery was piss poor so it won't stick
expect the media to have a huge circlejerk over it though

Do most people in Serbia support Trump. I think of Serbia as an uncucked nation.

Should Trump ask Ted Cruz to help him with the second debate?

god speed, you are the reason why we are winning.

It was a tie bro

Trump should have asked Hillary to demand in front of he whole country that all of her staff abandon their 5th Amendment rights and talk.

Seriously, ask her to have them waive their immunity, since nothing of this is criminal.

When is the Paul Combetta hearing btw?

For the past week the hillary camp has been basically pushing on the MSM and saying, that if they report positively on Trump or that if people vote for Trump, all of them are Hitler.

It's not even an exaggeration. The other debates wont be different when it comes to moderators.

>dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

>Hildog kept up with him and scored a few zingers as well.
No she didn't
Every "zinger" was a flat out lie or political bullshit way of saying I have no talking points on that subject

Hilary: You don't pay income taxes anyways
Trump: It was going to be squandered anyways

TopKek.

I'm not sure how presidential he looked, he's done much better in the past. He did look like a guy who cares about the people and about the country, and is fed up with the status quo. I think he pulled off a slight win tonight.

They aren't worried about being deported

They're just dicks

>You can't blame everything on me Donald!
>Why not?

Did trump do well

this is our biggest newspaper right now

"A solid victory"

America

GLENN IS A MESS

Hillary is gonna be firing some CTR tonight

that one made me kek heartily

Hopefully he touches on this in one of the next two.

"Hillary Goes Low"

kek. awesome.

well that's the point
as a businessman he would use every sleazy tactic to make as much money as possible and keep it
doesn't look good to the public though

Meh, there were some good moments but it wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be.

It could have been worse, it could have been better.

Thought this was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=ALPp2wUxXl8

We're not going to have enough rope.

Checked.

Remember to Sage shill threads.

The average person is not smart and is uninformed or, I would say in this case, misinformed.

Sort of. He was the same Trump as the one we see in rallies, alot of his lines were the same. Make of that what you will.

>Clear attempt at aleppoing Trump

This, it was pretty fucking blatant

why dance, when you can listen? youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

As funny as it sounds, we are too "woke" for this debate. It seemed mild and controlled. We wanted a spectacle, the hype was built up but it didn't happen. It's probably for the best, since if it did, Hillary would of have had alot of time to prepare and be able to defend herself against those specific attacks.

for the next debate she will need something new, but she didn't get any ammo now. Trump didn't take the bait. And she already blew all of her attacks. If she repeats them again, she will look crazy. Trump has ALL of his ammo safe in the box.

Might seem weird for us, but he wants to aim for the kill.

>mfw Hillary answered that nonquestion about her emails

You really think, after the IRS circus with Lois Lerner, another master deleter, that 0bama and Hillary don't have Trump's full tax file on their desk, going back 30 years?

>mfw my steam/origin/pretty much every account name has Trump in it but was made long before this election and has nothing to do with Trump
Every time I go online people start talking about politics and bug me over it.
Also it's a reference to nazis so it looks like a direct spawn of pepe

Trump won big league and anyone saying otherwise is a fucking CTR shil. He could have done better on things but he rekt her about emails, and he wrecked her defense about making a mistake. Her defense on the failing inner cities was "its not as bad as you say it is Donald". Yeah I'm sure that resonates with black voters.

you have a point. BUT I'VE GOT A FEVER!!!!!
youtu.be/-ihs-vT9T3Q

can somebody summarize the debate tonight? missed it due to work.

>Cooper is the next anime sub-boss
Ban Assault Faggots!

kek, yeah she didn't have a clear victory at all.

You can rationalize a way into saying that she won, but realistically, she didn't do well at all.

You guys still have trump generals after tonight's debate?

It was a bad night for Trump. It's pretty simple: What did Trump have to do at this debate? Show that he's presidential, that he can control himself, that he can stay on issues and speak with authority on them. Did he do that? No. He devolved into typical Trump nonsense about Rosie O'Donnell, Obama not being an American, the supporting Iraq war debacle. It looked bad. He lost his composure. He was winded which made it all the more damaging when he was talking about stamina.

Clinton prepared for the debate. Clinton played him like a fiddle. She just stood by and let him go on, and on, and on.

Trump has been the underdog throughout this election. Even with the race tightening these past weeks he was still going into this behind. He choked.

People might say "Well Obama was lousy his first debate performance in 2012" and that's true. But the difference is Obama was a strong candidate unlike Trump (and Clinton for that matter), was going into that leading, and was going into that debate out organizing Romney. None of that is the case for Trump.

It's like having a football team that is unorganized and a QB that has never played in any football league let alone the Super Bowl. And what do you do? You don't practice (which is -blam!-ing insane) and you blow one of the most decisive moments in the game.

>Her defense on the failing inner cities was "its not as bad as you say it is Donald". Yeah I'm sure that resonates with black voters.
Nice trips though I don't completely agree. This point will hurt her the most.

>that jackpot get

Don was Don. Hillary was Hillary.

>>
>Online poll

what will we do tomorrow when 100 real polls come out like CNN and show he got BTFO?

I'm not into pretending he won. It was a draw if anything. He needs to do better in the next debate if he wants to win..

Even he knows how bad that would look.

trips of truth

I wasn't able to watch the debate.

My general impression is that nobody got BTFO'd. Trump didn't destroy Clinton, but neither did he fuck up terribly. And Hillary didn't shit herself or have a stroke.

People who were already firmly committed to one of the two candidates won't be switched sides. The reception by the undecided voters will probably be a mixed bag. My guess is that the polls won't change drastically--maybe only a couple of points in one direction, and they will probably fluctuate a bit until the 2nd debate.

So overall, it was less cataclysmic that everyone thought it would be.

Is this accurate?

Really good pictures desu

Your demoralization tactics have no power here scum

How long until the Record is Corrected for those polls, based Tripman?

but I GOT A Song for HILLARY'S EMAILS!
youtube.com/watch?v=XzWcameJDow

wtf I hate Trump now

T H I C C

she literally said "i-i hope the factcheckers were listening" twice, as if that's an argument. Instead of saying what he said he was wrong, she says that. It's like anti persuasion. Trump could have argued better from a logical standpoint, but he fucking wrecked her on persuasion, as reflected in the post debate online polls.

>Fucking nigger was clearly on her side. Trump knew this was going to happen. Now they're saying he did a good job and the left is attacking him for not fact checking enough.

>Who won and why?

I'm watching now and it's hard to say. Hillary's lies aren't picked apart by Trump like he should have done. Hillary lies and lies and no one says anything.

Like how she was for the little people, even though her campaign was mocking Trump supporters for being poor and uneducated not long ago.

SCUM
youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU

Who won though?'
Did either fuck up comically?

it was done purposely and rowdy gowdy is gonna get to the bottom of it tomorrow morning

>real polls

you avin a giggle m8?

What did he mean by this?

CHECKED

Also the only people who are claiming Trump didn't win are CNN pundits and people who basically know every dirty thing about Clinton already. He destroyed her in the economy and her trustworthiness which are her worst weaknesses. She just called him racist and sex... A FUCKING WHITE MAIL

You don't understand the state of the American electorate.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

It was pretty close but Trump edged it out.

Oddly enough the thing holding Trump back the most was him being UNWILLING to press some very obvious weaknesses.

He even brought up the club he open in Florida (the one where opened it up to jews and blacks despite no one else doing that) to defend himself against the racism accusation. But he didn't mention that bit, so the point was lost on anyone who didn't already know.

Don't get me wrong he did win, but only just. Which is fine for now, Trump has all the momentum so he only needed to not fuck everything up.

I hope that was his plan and he's saving the real meaty attacks for the 2nd and especially the third so it's fresh in peoples minds when they go to vote.

Its 70's music user

>Hillary didn't shit herself or have a stroke.
>Cred Forums spent all that time and energy into memeing and chanting

I was being sarcastic

CTR gtfo

>real polls like CNN

>Her defense on the failing inner cities was "its not as bad as you say it is Donald". Yeah I'm sure that resonates with black voters.
I think that was a mistake on her part. Very weak. Anyone who's woke won't buy it.

>Clinton
>strong candidate

>tfw he'll never know I was always proud of him.

>She just stood by
>implying this takes skill or wit.
Here's your $.02

Pretty much.

PRAISE KEK

I pretty much agree, but Hillary actually made a few mistakes that will hurt her with minorities and people who aren't doing well right now.

I think this will help him with undecided voters.

that means
>media better attack him ...or else

Pretty much. Trump had a decent amount of hits on her, but it wasn't Saul Alinsky, Free Haiti, and Your Husband is a Serial Rapist-tier.

Hopefully we'll see that later on, though.

Soon, brother.

Pretty much

Ultimately I'm a bit disappointed that Trump failed to knock a homerun and run away with the election but I feel like he edged her out by a hair

He did a good job at 2 main things which I think will help him
1. Show that he isn't some literally Hitler super racist
2. Paint Clinton as a career politician recycling the same garbage that we've been fed over and over

Next debate he needs to tone down his rambling and go into greater depth on Hillary's scandals. If he can do that then he'll win the election handily

>real polls
The only "real" (not online) poll was CNN, and it was an obvious outlier and they clearly skewed it. Also by that logic Surveymonkey should be removed from the RCP average.

>Pagliano BTFO last week
>comfy pre-debate weekend
>debate is hyp as fuck and Trump victory
>Combetta going to spill everything on Shillary tomorrow

Life is good

kek

It's hard to say really. It's not like a basketball game where the winner is obvious. Trump would probably have been better off being more calm and collected, but it's hard to say how it will play out with voters.

They're fucking morons. I mean I'm also a spic and would gladly kill every single illegal on live TV, but that's not possible.

That TIME poll is close to a million votes by now.

Bill is clearly dreading this shit. I think he knows how bad her health really is. I bet he knows she can't take the stress and pressure of the Presidency.

>People who were already firmly committed to one of the two candidates won't be switched sides. The reception by the undecided voters will probably be a mixed bag. My guess is that the polls won't change drastically--maybe only a couple of points in one direction, and they will probably fluctuate a bit until the 2nd debate.
Yes

>Overall Trump had higher energy and was constantly moving his arms and stance. He basically dominated for large portions of the debate, but he was unpolished and that will affect him negatively.

This is how i felt during the debate. I wasn't big on Trump's performance but even then, his personality just dominated the stage like it usually does. The entire debate was about Donald Trump.

That is the thing about these. Normies aren't like us, they don't watch, fact-check and think over policy. They tune in and see HIGH ENERGY MAN on the left and ugly old shrew on the right. He bullied the moderator and his opponent on the stage and people respond to that.

When will be the Combetta hearing?

Trump was fuming inside. Next time, he will not stay back because some cuck in his team told him to do so.

Will Lester the Fester learn his place next time?

She spent all weekend preparing "counter zingers" for every email / bengazi / clinton foundation punch he could throw at her.

He was smart for not falling into the trap in front of the largest debate audience ever. He was just classic primary Donald, gave her no new ammo to study for the next debate, and importantly, didn't let her unhinge him - which was in all reality, her main goal.

At this point, she can't afford to just barely beat him, or tie with him in a debate where he's supposed to appear completely unfit and unqualified.

Clinton won. This proved that she is a formidable, strong candidate Trump did the exact thing he needed to avoid doing. Clinton was Clinton. Nothing exciting. No gaffe. Her debate performance was fine. You could tell she stayed quiet and let Trump dig his own grave.

What was the one thing Trump had to do at this debate? Alleviate concerns that he's not presidential enough, not in control, easily set off, belligerent. For the first 20 maybe 30 minutes he did that well. And that's usually the case with Trump. But the longer the debate gets on he gets winded, triggered, and starts going off on tangents that reinforce every fear people have about Trump.

People will talk about how he criticized Clinton for stamina, yet was breathing heavily into the mic, sweating, and drinking water frequently.

They'll talk about how he called Rose O'Donnell a pig during a debate for the president of the United States.

They'll talk about his meltdown when questioned about Iraq and his tax returns.

It was politically a bad night for Trump and that is a good thing for us Trumplicans.

Bill knows

Because the (((media))) pointedly refuse to differentiate between LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS. So these dumb spics just accept that at face-value, and assume that Trump is going to raise right-wing death-squads to load anyone who is too brown onto trains back to Mexico.

I've seen fucking Puerto Ricans afraid that Trump is going to deport them.

hmm, I'm reading the polls about who won and CNN's is based on this:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

521 people asked

>26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans
>41% identified themselves as Democrats,
>33% identified themselves as Independents.

just so you guys know how incredibly bias your own media is.

meant for

>I was being sarcastic
about?

This thread is utter and complete shill

So why are some people saying Trump completely lost this debate? I just woke up and I'm watching it right now and so far Trump has stayed cool and said the things he's had to say. Meanwhile everything Hillary says sounds so disingenuous.

She is fucking creepy

>Combetta hearing tomorrow
Is this true?
>5th
>5th
>5th
>5th
>5th

>A FUCKING WHITE MAIL

We need another Envelope of Color

This makes me think that rumor about nominating cruz for the supreme court is true, that along with some threatening by Priebus.

no way that a guy goes from platinum butthurt and shitting on the floor at the RNC to lauding Trump

Literally my exact thought.

I think Trump should have called her out but also I think people alive during Bills presidency were extremely turned off by her. They could tell she was lying.

Also she seemed incredibly disrespectful saying Donald instead of Mr. Trump while he said Secretary Clinton everytime I believe.

He said how Cred Forums was the force to be reckoned with

Nice job. Lester even started debating with trump towards the end.
Lester also interrupted trump during his strong talking points multiple times.
I think he may as well been up on stage next to Hillary holding her hand.

They are pushing their false narrative so strongly and it looks so fake. I think fencers and confused voters have many chances to pickup on Clinton's lies or resonate with many factual statements Trump is making. Trump did a great job destroying their lies, he was very prepared for this debate.

People hoping to see trump personally attack and destroy clinton, you will never see that. Trump already has everyone's attention, and is now shifting into professional presidential gear. If you are hoping he will do nothing but attack clinton, he won't. He's going to bring a well balance of facts, defense, and some jabs at Clinton. This isn't a fan service it's for people paying very little attention and working off very little information to be swayed.

WE ARE LOSING
DON'T BE LOW ENERGY
WE ARE LOSING
DON'T BE LOW ENERGY

47 people in this thread.....there are literally dozens of you lol. Y'all need to Pokemon Go-to bed you silly, racist, uneducated, immoral deplorables

>Ultimately I'm a bit disappointed that Trump failed to knock a homerun and run away with the election but I feel like he edged her out by a hair
Keep in mind that other, hidden factors are in play. Such as the ever present possibility of a false flag and Obama declaring martial law. If he won by *too* much, who knows how the establishment could react. Also there's only so much redpilling an audience can take, you can't shove that into 90 minutes, and the average person just can't process all that new info in one sitting.

you're not wrong bro

i support the guy but this was embarrassing

Believe me we know how shitty our media is, it's why trump attacks them so much

your country is utter and complete shill

BRIT SLAGS FOR TRUMP!
Requesting MAGA hats for these fine ladies and new the arse slogans

So people are roasting Lester Holt for not thumbing the scale harder against Trump than he did?

Who and where?

Wtf still? Hillary already apologized for those emails live to 100 million americans.

He can't plead anymore. He fucked up and no longer has immunity.

(((CNN))) polls

what

Its fucking hilarious

Tumblr and Cred Forums btfo

your point being? music is music. and I love music
youtu.be/e_1s2UFc_z8

Exactly.

She prepared for an actual debate. She had to say something, but there was nothing to hook onto. Trump came in as rally Trump.

Hillary will have to repeat EVERYTHING she said during this debate and will feel like a record on repeat. Trump barely hit a single attack point that you can have on her.

post it on other boards and the other chan

So when should we see the viewership numbers? That's something I'm really curious about. Also when will the first new polls come out that will likely show how the results of the debate effect states?

Just found a frog by my car I missed the debate tell me it's gonna be ok tg

And.....your basket

It was a draw.
Which means it was a defeat for illary. She needed a definite victory. She didn't get it.
The lack of a knock-out blow from Trump has most of us upset though.

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

NEARLY 800 VOTES

Why was the moderator pressing Trump on things that were a waste of time?

Not to go full
>Why does it matter!?
But it seemed like they went into so many trivial issues. Tax returns, birther nonsense when he btfo of the press a couple weeks ago, and the moderator was so insistent on Trump supporting the Iraq war that he couldn't even get his lame question in.

Do they not realize it's this kind of gossipy shit that wastes so much time is where Trump got so much support? They want to droll on these useless topics while Trump is trying to address pressing issues.

Her weakness on that will never be shown outside of the debate. Who's going to remind Chicago she said their crime problems don't need to be addressed?

>People will talk about how he criticized Clinton for stamina, yet was breathing heavily into the mic, sweating, and drinking water frequently.
One of the candidates on the stage was able to make it through an entire 9/11 memorial without fainting and being tossed into a van like a sack of meat.

One of the candidates on the stage gave a half-drugged press conference after the New York bombings.

VOTED

MAGA
A
G
A

-Mavis D

wtf I love degeneracy now

so she had 41 free points built in

VOTE VOTE VOTE
Lets reach at least 50%

So why didn't Trump go for the big guns like Benghazi, Clinton foundation, other scandals?

Was he trying to lose this debate on purpose or was it just inexperience?

Normies is woke.

enjoy the salt

Hillary lost because of the moderator reeeeee

>[chuckles expensively]

>'islamophobes'
>not wanting to get blown up, beheaded, or have your sister, mother, daughter get raped makes you a drooling retard

>Her weakness on that will never be shown outside of the debate. Who's going to remind Chicago she said their crime problems don't need to be addressed?
Fortunately it's safe to say alot of people watched the debate live. Can't wait for viewer numbers, the more the better.

You saw the debate in a tunnel vision.

He also specifically said he wanted to attack but it was so vile he stopped himself while Hillary spends millions smearing him. And that woman she brought up at the end who trump had to ask "literally who" it was clear Clinton was panicking.

BUT WHY?
Who is this nigger? Why should we care about some Boon? Why do you keep shilling this poll?

He will flip them
Tonight confirmed it
He was the only one to address the issues that mean the most to them

She was predicting presidential trump, she was predicting vicious trump, she wasn't predicting rally trump

I think the rigging of the questions only served to hurt the democrats.
My on the fence mother outright said that it seemed like Lester was out to get Trump, especially with the question at the end about Hillary "looking presidential"

There's two more of these debates, if you use your biggest weapons early (like Shillary did tonight) you have nothing later on

They're going to milk these talking points for all their worth.

you forgot your leaf

>tfw my bot is half of those votes

How did you see it then?

hotchie motchie

>Deplorables
More like Adorables ... am i right?
hahaha
Seriously though I'll fucking cut you nigger.

90-9-1 rule 200k people were in trump gen

Having said this, there were still some fairly huge gaps that Donald could easily have attacked but left unaddressed.

On the cyberwarfare issue, a simple one liner would've destroyed Shillary

>You know Lester, I see she's here talking about Russia and China, and I think to myself, is this really happening? I've seen lots of strange things during this whole process, but this has to take the cake. Hillary Clinton lecturing the world on cyber security. Wow.

Boom. His response that 'it wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate and disgraceful' started excellent, but then he got mired in trying to discuss the complexities of technology, never a good idea for the elderly. He must become more succinct as these things go on.

Another easy comeback when Shillary was trying to tie him to Wall St

>You made $200 million (or whatever it is) giving them speeches, and you're going to hold them on a leech?

Easy play that Bernie tried but Trump could deploy much more forcefully

Another one that I was uttering in real time when Shillary blamed him for wanting the market to crash

>It's called financial acumen, Hillary. I saw an opportunity and waited for it to happen. And when it did, I and millions of others bought into the market and helped stabilize things. Would you rather we stayed out entirely and let the market freefall? This is your instincts on the economy?

And on and on and on. Lots of meat on the table. Can't be too unhappy, because like I said from the beginning, Trump works better growing from lowered expectations.

So the media can't go on a rampage saying he was too much of a dick to MUH FIRST VAGINA PRESIDENT who had serious health problems before this.

He can lay it on her when she's been properly rebooted.

I'm torn. Sometimes I look at Hillary's medical team I think that if she runs the country like her medical team regulates the drugs in her system and keeps her upright and lucid at these events, maybe her presidency won't be so bad. But then I look at CTR shills and think if her presidency is as incompetent as they are, we're all fucked.

today/tomorrow (tuesday)

>Trump won big league

No he didn't he didn't lose or win, neither did Hillary.

But it was an ok debate, he saw how much he could get away with and how Hillary gets easily flustered with some things.
At this point he really needs to fucking work on not getting about when his company or ego gets attacked, look more presidential and press Hillary on all her issues, like Obamacare, benghazi, libya, afghanistan, iran nuclear deal, russia uranium, etc etc etc

It was a good debate, and according to many Trump did win, and he did come out of it with a good image of a commanding guy.

Next debate needs to have a more presidential Trump and it's in the bag

I'm just at the part where he said;

>I'll release my taxes when she releases her email

It's good mate, you just have to remember where you are. You are in the shit posting center of the world, THE WORLD. So of course the debates aren't exciting as posting here, arguing why blacks are a danger to society, as multiple anons tell you to kill yourself and make fun of you.

I have shilled many polls user and I already said total poll domination.

You're doing God's Work

guys, can we stop pretending that the debates ever truely mattered. it was only going to serve to reinforce your own belifes no matter how it went.Also, the popular vote dosen't mean shit. It's a fucking joke. That was, is, and always will be a non-issue.Get your heads out of your ass

Your country helps traffic kidnapped children to Clinton donors for sex
Stfu

Where did he write this

Being objective, it's the only explanation for the normies clearly thinking he won.

We have plenty of polling showing people DO NOT TRUST the media. They're on the lookout for this sort of shilling and it was really obvious the moderator wasn't being fair.

Hence them thinking Trump won. Willing to bet money the only ones thinking Hillary won are the retards that still believe the media.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the debate tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in battleground states???? This is so fucked.

>thinking anyone is gonna read this shit
He won all the polls by BIG margins, some of them like Time which have over a million votes. Most of America disagrees with you.

If you have a bot why are we not at 90% in the dailmail poll

Fuck off you subversive kike

>1 post by this id.
>posted within seconds of the OP
>obvious pre-written propaganda
Could you fucking Jews be any more obvious?

Sure it is.

>all bad things are white men
>"anti-white" is an anti-semitic conspiracy theory!!!!

If you find them, be sure to show them this:

You summed it up well enough.

We wanted a show. We didn't get it. We're annoyed.
The media are doing what we said they would do either way and declaring illary the ultimate victor. Even if she had passed out, spraying shit and piss everywhere and slammed he head into the podium on the way down while screaming "NIGGERS" she would have still been declared the winner by them.

So nothing changes really. Which is the worst part.

>MUHH TRUMP DIDNT KNOCK CLINTON OUT

Anyone who expected this is retarded, you can't take out an opponent in a debate unless THEY fuck up badly.

Hillary played it safe with rehearsed lines like a typical politician so this was never going to be possible.

Both had to do something in this debate, and Trump won because he did do it.

Trump: Had to dispel the notion he is Hitler while maintaining an aura of strength.

Clinton: Has to dispel the notion she is a liar.

Trump achieved this, Hillary, by playing safe, made things worse for her.

Good man

on purpose or not the last debate will be the freshest one on peoples min come election day. if he's going to use the best arguments its best to save them for then and not now.

Hillary was pretty smug/cocky throughout all of it. I could see her going into the next one with her guard down expecting a repeat from trump

Sounds like somebody who's candidate just lost a debate and is losing in the polls.

they all look slav-ish and hispanic

Nice

>dailymail

And you call me a shill.

dubs of truth

Has Gowdy ever smiled? The man's on my side but he's chilling.

he'll take the gloves off when she gets desperate enough to attack
still he could have done more

His one-liners are condescending to say the least.

>that such-and-such real estate plan I thought of, which was the best plan I've heard

I hope so Trump.

He said things like this in addition to his "stiff my architect who built my golf course" story. He didn't even come off as the cool asshole

This is the temperament we're supposed to give nuke codes to, a guy who's triggered by pol-tier tweets.

Trump's a joke. Clearly showing that he's a meme candidate

migrate

>And when it did, I and millions of others, including your good buddy Elizabeth Warren,

while you are at it hit this one up too

startribune.com/polls/
>startribune.com/polls/
startribune.com/polls/
>startribune.com/polls/

Check Trump's Twitter lol

Linking all the polls he won.

He's an attack dog.
If you see him smiling, you're already dead.

>Dailymail

Kike tactic # 2

Mike Pence looks like a fucking Sith Lord

My bot is the other half.

Seen him crack a "I can't believe this shit" smile before. I believe during the last hearing they had where he got annoyed by the fact that king google of the hearing was spinning it into a supposed political agenda by the republicans.

Trump has actually been doing pretty well with the 538 forecasts lately. If nothing changed, I would actually be pretty pleased. I was mostly hoping he wouldn't bomb, and it looks like he didn't. I'll be interested to see how the polls change though.

>HURR DURR SOME AUTISMOS RIGGED IT

There ya go.

This is a good point. Enough people in big cities who are going through hard times right now see two things: a billionaire for New York City saying that we need to fix things or a career politician saying things are fine. Who has more credibility on the subject.

22 was for Trump, an attempt at destroying him like it happened to the aleppo guy

no, I actually want trump to win more than anything. I was once hard-core liberal, read the leaked e-mails, stated to come to sites like this, I was red pilled, but that doesn't mean I'm a fool. your a fool if you think any of what were doing here ever mattered.I can hope, but that's about it.

just finished watching the debate and the end was really telling

>We love you, Donald!

>H-hillary...G-go Hillary!

Faggot. Bush won. Bush. Fucking. Won. Faggot.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS THIS
THIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THIS THIS

The shekels are flowing once again

Because if they asked the real questions Trump would have factual answers and Clinton would be struggling talking about womens rights and how trump and the majority of Americans are racist for wanting strong borders and a strong country.

They are trying to confuse people and play off the Anti-Trump narrative. Not many people are pro-hillary so they just try to prop her up while attacking trump and focusing on pointless banter. When the discussion gets shifted to the facts, Trumps passions and wealth of experience and knowledge start shining and he basically goes super sayan on stage.

Hillary is not passionate about improving America. She doesn't care about anyone. Benghazi, the Clinton body count, her constant push for acceptance of this "diversity" while illegal immigrants and terrorists attack our nation. She does not care about the poverty of minorities her party extorts. She does not care about the brave soldiers who protect our country, and She does not care about small businesses.

She says small businesses, but then says raise minimum wage, tax the shit out of everyone, allow all this sick leave and benefits. Basically telling businesses: fuck you and fuck off. While telling people: get free handouts, you can have free candy and anything you want. Actions speak louder than words. She has been a career politician that has never done anything positive for our country. Why is she only changing her narrative now while running for president? Why can she feign incompetence when it suits her and then say she is the most fit candidate?

this was on the happiest day of his life

really doesn't seem like the guy who would have the nickname 'trey'

I think he's going to pummel kaine next week.

Fun fact: elaine quijanao interviewed me for a piece in 2004. I won't reveal what to give anything away. She was sexy as fuck in person.

Saw your posts, I had a sleepless night even if initially decided not to follow the debate live (was starting at 4 am here). Now is 9 am and a new day to start...

Don;t you think is time for Trump to DEMAND that the next debate be hosted by a more neutral journalist, and not by a political hack.

Crowley moment with the transcript during last obama-Romney debate.

Now, this "fact checking" thing instigated by Hillary and culminating with the Iraq war accusations against Trump stance - clearly designed to throw him off balance.

It was a back and forth yes no yes no between Trump and Lester. How this can be allowed, when not only the vast majority in America, in 2003, supported that war, but the smug face next to Trump was one of the main politicians supporting that invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas

I would rub Lester nose in it.

I personally don't care about either candidates, although I personally think Trump is a fucking clown. That's not to say I think Clinton isn't crooked.

As far as their ideas went, I thought they were pretty even. Both made some good and bad points. As for the debates in themselves however, Trump was way too excited and uncomfortable, while Clinton was chillingly at ease. She was behaving in a paternalistic way towards him, giving him baits, which he kept taking and taking, while she just stood and smiled with that creepy smile and kept her cool.

In any cases, it doesn't matter who won the debates, since the outcome will be very close anyways. It always is.

>He Will Rise From The Ashes.

Checkem

In layman's terms, the US tax code is set up where you can through deductions, charitable donations, and certain types of R&D lower your taxes to 0. Businesses pay buildings worth of accountants to navigate our maze of tax law to achieve this and fundamentally there is nothing wrong with it because there are reasons for those deductions and charitable donation helps society (all of planned parenthood abortion and whore health stuff is financed through charitable donations, not taxes, for instance)

Honestly this is why he is in eternal audit. They're trying so hard to get him on some accounting discrepancy because the IRS hates us.
>But you can't stump the Trump

>posting with the official ignorethisshitpost.jpg

1/10
apply yourself

Another pissy little tongue reaching out or hillaries pussy

"“Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.”

He pandered to all 3 in this debate while Hillary pulled an Obama "you didn't build that" "globalism is good guys what we need is more handouts and more lithium strip mining!" During her broad strokes talk about the economy
>4D CHESS

I didn't like how they focused on things like his business and how much money he has, the birther issue, etc. instead of more important topics. He has to work with the questions they ask him, though. Maybe next time they will ask more important questions (doubt it). He did show he was the boss, and he was more honest/real, unlike fake Hillary.

>We need another Envelope of Color
Our progressive SJW governments here in cuckton have been using brown envelopes since the 90's (I think they are even sealed by gay pride pos loads now that Trudeau is in charge), checkmate racists

>apply yourself

Should tweet this to Birther-revisionist Trump

Oh, I see. I thought he might have been doing something similar to what most large companies do with tax havens.

It's obvious that line polled well with focus groups but even the CNN "live perception tracking" showed her stilted, rehearsed comebacks falling entirely flat with a majority democlap crowd

So, we all know that trumps performance was satisfactory, but not outstanding.

How do you all think Trumps performance tonight would have affected those on the fence? What do you think they would have taken home about the man from the debate?

Rare australian non-shitposts

Hillary came off weak as fuck in the debates.

pic related is her future