Are we actually rigging the polls?

So I've seen that after the debate. Trump is leading in polls, but only after Hillary was leading in them first.

My concern is that if Hillary had such an early lead (Considering the average time a poll usually has on the internet before closing is up to maybe 6 hours), her supporters would have to been anticipating when the polls were going to be released. So in fact, Hillary Supporters (Considering she was leading at first within such a short time since the polls were posted) were actually rigging the polls at the start.

All these pol threads voting for Trump is simply "Correcting a bias" by having as many anons vote.

Pol couldn't have anticipated when the polls would come out. All the threads for trump rigging were posted after Hillary's huge lead, almost as if it naturally correcting the much too early lead for Hillary.
TL:DR

Rigging isn't real because the Hillary Clinton supporters already rigged the polls the moment they got out. Pol was correcting them.

In a weird way that makes sense

>Are we actually rigging the polls?

No. Here's why.

There are three major cites that can be used to track the daily unique users of a website. Google Analytics, Compete and Alexa Pro.

Cred Forums averages 2500 users, with a daily active number just above 300.

Even with scripts we couldn't rig these polls. Especially not on the big news sites which look out for that kind of stuff.

Just as delusional as the CTR riggers ;)

We here at Cred Forums have never rigged polls.

Hello newfriend

>with a daily active number just above 300
Seriously, that little?

Jesus Christ this is a new low for you people

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

See. But then again I'm not completely blind. I see the bias is my post. Pol and CTR are almost two sides of a shitty bitcoin.

you forgot r/TheDonald which is basically Cred Forums normie edition

Nope.

the msnbc youtube livestream has over 1m views.

Almost 800k voted on time polls which made sense

Yes, Cred Forums is actively rigging the polls.

If i vote once in a poll is it really rigging it just because i found it on a web site thats affluent to the (wrong) opinion?

I dont think people are skiddy-ing these polls im not seeing scripts posted and most of them allow only a single ip to vote once

>trump supporters vote in polls
>guys, the trump supporters rigged the poll to be trumps favor

>Are we actually rigging the polls?
Yes. Have you not been lurking?

>ITS NOT RIGGING BECAUSE THEY RIGGED THEM BEFORE WE RIGGED THEM
then the polls mean nothing you wonderful retards

>people voting = rigging the polls

What the fuck is not rigging, then?

This.

That was all of Cred Forums rigging though and not just Cred Forums. Wasn't around for that, but I'd also guess that it was a lot easier to rig polls back then.

Hill shills all voted before it was over

Trump supporters actually weighed each side and came to the objective conclusion that Trump was the undeniable winner

YES NEWS MEDIA THIS IS EXACTLY CORRECT

I OFFICIALLY HATE FUCKING ONLINE POLLS

FUCK POLITICS AND SOCIAL MEDIA. THIS SHIT IS UNRELIABLE TO GAUGE THE PERFORMANCE OF A CANDIDATE.

BAN POLITICS IN SOCIAL MEDIA.

As an American on Cred Forums am I "rigging" a poll by voting in it?
Since I come to Cred Forums was I not the intended target of the polling? Will my vote not count in November?
When polls are posted here I've only voted a single time in them, I don't do that proxy shit or whatever, but if these polls are only shared in communities that don't include me then how would they ever know my opinion on them?

No. Seriously, though, analyze post on any thread and then go to the next one and do the same. No joke, I am willing to bet that a lot of the people who post are by the same 300 or so people. It's crazy.

No. I don't remember the last time stats were released, but Cred Forums had around 20,000 daily uniques (obviously, that doesn't mean everyone was posting).

If you were paying attention to the polls a few hours ago, Hillary's votes were going up incredibly quickly as well. Trumps were going up faster because of concentrated autism, but there's no way her numbers were natural.

Winning all the polls simply means that more Trump fans than Hillary fans are super excited and can be bothered to bot/multi-vote. HIGH ENERGY

You are contributing, but that's it.
dumpbots will do most of the job
this idiot is literally doing mehico's president campaign

>Cred Forums attempts to commit what is essentially voter fraud for Trump

Oh the ironing.

According to Moot, most anons are lurkers (90%) and Cred Forums still has a monthly 30mil unique visitors, so Cred Forums has a lot more then 300.

The election is not rigged.

The election is Nigged.

faggot-chan is stymied and stumped. gump was merely gumped. faggot-chan got STUMPED

>Polls
>Voter fraud

>Submitting a vote
>Rigging

It really doesn't matter if it's an online poll.

Proof?

Moot
Anwar Ibrahim
Rick Warren
Baitullah Mehsud
Larry Brilliant
Eric Holder
Carlos Slim
Angela Merkel
Kobe Bryant
Evo Morales
Alexander Lebedev
Lil' Wayne
Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Odell Barnes
Tina Fey
Hu Jintao
Eric Cantor
Gamal Mubarak
Ali al-Naimi
Muqtada al-Sadr
Elizabeth Warren

you goddamn newfag. It was more complex than just "all of Cred Forums working together" it was a group of dedicated IT professionals with some serious resources who went to great lengths to ensure the poll stayed in that particular order

>voting once in an online poll is voter fraud
>voting three times at the polling station in your name, your cousin's name, and your dead great grandfather's name is not voter fraud

Don't trust online polls. Nuff said.