People on Cred Forums actually think Hillary did good tonight

>people on Cred Forums actually think Hillary did good tonight
No, your delusions about the polls being rigged don't count as proof that Hillary didn't get annihilated.

It wasn't that Hillary did good. It was that Trump was total dogshit.

Get out, beaner.

Hilary didn't do good. Trump just did bad.

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

Trump ruled that debate stage, the hillDawg looked like absolute zombie grub. You know it in your cold hear. I can smell your fear from here. You're goin home, Paco.

Are you nuts? she did awful it was the first chance a woman had to be commander in chief of the most powerful nation in the world and she blew it. She failed every single of woman out there and you know it

Major damage control.

oh no you're right I'm going to go home to be deported to my ancestral home of Hawaii

She wasn't good at all, but Trump managed to be even worse. Cyclical answers to obvious questions.

GET

OUT

BEANER

You dont understand , every single internet polll has her losing, how do you think every woman in the world feels when they see that everyone in the internet think about that?

you seem angry at me when you should be angry at her for failing you

Polls that got raided by Cred Forums.

I'm not even a Hillary supporter. I don't give a fuck about how well she did (which wasn't good). But Trump was really bad tonight. He let his supporters down, but they're still in denial.

I don't know why you care, though. You're Chilean. You have no stake in our fucking politics. Get out, beaner.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

She failed all woman in the world tonight and the woman out there will not know if Cred Forums rigged the polls or not , they will be demoralized and crying that a woman they admired failed them

See, you can barely even form a proper English sentence in addition to not even being able to form a coherent thought about why she lost other than "SHE FAILED WIMMINS".

Get out, beaner.

You honestly think the average woman will know what a botnet and scripts are? She and CTR failed all woman tonight and you know it.

Get out, beaner.

Poo in loo tier grammar. Where do they contract you from?

Trump won, anyone who say's otherwise knows absolutely piss about debates or politics and should leave Cred Forums.

what a victory.

You failed all of them, you had a responsibility and you let all of them down, Cred Forums, trump and the alt-right won

Why not criticize OP? I was quoting him when I said that.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

I know Mexicans who would suck off donkeys for pennies.

>Trump tells the truth for an hour and a half
>Hillary tries to emote in futility and spews easily-debunked crap occasionally