Cred Forums can rig polls, but can they rig elections?

Cred Forums can rig polls, but can they rig elections?

rigging polls rigs mind rigs elections

we'll need all the help we can get kiwi, whether you like it or not this affects you too.

Cred Forums controls the memes. Whatever we meme about this debate will inevitably break through to the mainstream and be repeated so many times by us and the skypes of the media that it will be all anyone remembers.

No, but that pic can rig my erection

Im kinda horny OP, got any more?

look up meme magic ;-)

this

look up jessicababyfat on IG ;-)

How can I vote for Trump?

>rig
Nice proxy, Mr. Johnson

Honestly, I think it's less you guys and more the people at r/The_Donald who are truly responsible for the poll rigging. They have at least their 200000 subscribers plus more visitors/lurkers which is a far bigger number than what this place is capable of.

Australians can't even help themselves to vote for their leftist/liberal government because they're lazy and would rather get drunk and watch AFL.

Fucking Auscucks

Don't worry about us lad. One Nation will save us.

potentially, yes

Hillary rigging the nomination against Bernie rigged my heart for Trump though

>One Nation will save us.

In how many years? By then it'll be too late.

You can get rid of Mudslimes, but you can never get rid of Chinks.

the only thing i don't like about chinks is just how god fucking awful their language sounds

if they speak english they're generally not so bad

holy fuk, pls give me this girls name or a source. this is why I lift. I have to find a j-girl that looks like this to die happy. I want her to ride my face.

Fuuaark look at that ass.

In other news I convinced my jp gf to do squats the other day.

>tfw recovering racemixer
>tfw have all these asian girl IG's I follow

how do i go back to white girls

I fucking love having all the Asian girls around. My yellow fever is heavily medicated.

go for a half asian they're generally the best of both worlds

She can rig the chances if getting dick by having such an outrageous sexy body.

>voting in polls is rigging them

Sauceeee!

the nsa has republican leaning support despite the political right pretending they dont. the left cant weed out right wing supporters. if your left leaning why work for a branch thats single task it to stop muslims from entering the country by adding them to no fly list

they can inadvertently give trump the election by trying to rig it

Cred Forums doesn't rig. it just counteracts the rigging already in effect.

she can rig my poll

I have a HUGE Asian fetish, please don't post that stuff OP.

I just got done fapping and need to sleep, don't make me horny again.

Don't underestimate us. We know who feeds Hillary, because they left finger prints trying to shut it down once Trump ran for real at the primaries.

Even if he loses, we will bring the entire ship down. Suicide mission no regrets, the whole world is sick of American elite and Jewish bankers fucking the world.

>Race mixing is degenerate
>But it's ok with asians
?????

The current hot meme is that Trump lied about climate change invented by the chinese. Where's Cred Forums's meme?

Cred Forums rigs polls? Thanks for thinking we have more power than we actually have. The polls have hundreds of thousands of votes and somehow a site with no where near that amount of users somehow changed the polls by 10%-20%. Also, it is not rigging if people vote. Yeah, delusion, you have a lot of it. But, yeah, if you wanna start spreading that somehow Cred Forums has some sort of unatural power then go ahead. It will spread our beliefs and ideas much farther than you think.

look at that terrible ching chong fish face in the right image

God damn I love PHAAGs.

>be you
>slavshit
>thinks a white human would ever fuck a neanderthal

Why are most asians so fucking ugly with boys body and zombie pale skin unlike this OP picture

How new are you?

Cred Forums is where the world's elite goes to shitpost. They do it all the time.

The real question is can I rig my dick into that gook's ass?

And your point is?

No because there's no right for foreign nationals to vote in the US election.

Sure, we can vote on twitter polls and so on, but no the ACTUAL election.

I can though, because im a US citizen as well as Australian, and I just registered to vote in CA, so I will try and do my part for the boyss

Fuck

Never change straya

>people post links to polls
>people vote in those polls in large number
>OMG RIGGED

Democrats do the same thing on social media and other sites.

That's an old meme, Waffhamed

Does she have a dick? I fucking love dicks.

i'd rig that vagoo if u no wat i meen

this, people will see the consequences of everything we do and feel a different reality than the one it really is so their decisions will be different