BOOM! Neil Cavuto Just Busted MSM – Plays 2003 Interview with Trump Against Iraq War (VIDEO)

Link: thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/

Trump was right and Lester Holt lied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
nydailynews.com/opinion/michael-tracey-donald-trump-wasn-pro-war-hillary-clinton-article-1.2785974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brakes status: never installed

oh wait, u almost had me then i remembered what everyone else was saying by 2003 abt the iraq war

This interview was before we went in, when Hillary voted in favor of going in.

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

interview was January of 2003
Invasion was in March

Trump Status
>NOT STUMPED

>by 2003
In 2003 the majority of the country supported the Iraq War

Spread this.

Here's Cavuto's post:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

MUST KEEP BUMPING FOR TRUTH

Narrative btfo

REBUMP

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

A Pence went back in time and fixed things. That's cheating. You can't do that.

HOLT LIED

PEOPLE DIED

Bump, the news can't tell the truth if their lives depended upon it.

Here's another article from the *usually* anti-Trump NY Daily News:

"Sorry, liberals and the media: Donald Trump wasn't as pro-war as Hillary Clinton on Iraq and Libya, so stop claiming an equivalence"
Link: nydailynews.com/opinion/michael-tracey-donald-trump-wasn-pro-war-hillary-clinton-article-1.2785974

HOW ARE WE FUCKING WINNING?!

Can we gas the "fact checkers" yet?

inb4 new Poltico article: "interview from 2003 did not happen. no recording exists. information people think they are hearing from a 2003 interview does not exist, those people are insane. in conclusion, FALSE, he is literally hitler! click here for a lengthy explanation by ibram shekelovich."

How does their time traveling actually work? We know that there are certain events in history that they are unable to change such as 9/11, but then there are clear interventions such as this one. Does Soros have a space-time interference device to protect certain events from Trump and Pence?

>Trump was right

Fucking
Rekt

can someone explain why the fuck they think Trump being pro war is exactly the same as Hillary being pro war when only one of them was in the government and the other was just some random guy that had nothing to do with it and his opinion didn't matter at all?

Because liberals are really fucking shit

>oh look i posted it again
>maybe I can distract them

Oh shit, you're right. Looks like I'm a #Clintoris now.

>can someone explain why the fuck they think Trump being pro war is exactly the same as Hillary being pro war when only one of them was in the government and the other was just some random guy that had nothing to do with it and his opinion didn't matter at all?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. The NY Daily News article addresses that issue:

Trump repeated his longstanding assertion that he opposed the Iraq War from the start, and Lauer did no real-time fact-checking, which sent Hillary Clinton loyalists into a sputtering frenzy.

The basis for their complaint was a 2002 clip from Howard Stern’s show in which Trump generically mused about the possible rightness of an upcoming invasion. This, according to the critics, demonstrates that Trump’s claims about having opposed the Iraq War are all lies.

Echoing the sentiment, Clinton also declared that Trump was a war supporter, even as he now pretends otherwise. The two candidates’ past positions are ultimately indistinguishable, she suggested.

***This is all preposterous on several levels. First, the idea that a fleeting quip on a radio shock-jock program is of equal consequence to Clinton’s repeated official actions as a United States senator to directly facilitate the war — including her October 2002 authorization vote — is simply laughable.***

No thet did not. A lot of countries was against it but you lied worse than hillary just to go in. Iraq had nothing with 9/11 to do and they had no weapons of mass destruction that was the official reason why the U.S entered iraq. Even Tony Blair said he liad about it because he supported the u.s. Most countries was against.

For a moment I thought you were A FUCKING LEAF you cuck

>get off the proxy

Doesn't matter because no one gives a shit about global warming.

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP AND LESTER HOLT!!!!!!!

>No thet did not. A lot of countries was against it
>countries
Read again:

>In 2003 the majority of the country supported the Iraq War
>country

Shoop. That's not how twitter tells you it's been deleted. The only way that's possible is if he was if he had the page loaded and it deleted after but really what are the chances of that happening?